Hillcrest School

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hillcrest School

Post  Maretothebear on 8/15/2011, 12:34 am

Alex turned to Vent and nodded about one or two classes perhaps being similar. He was more out going than Azazel so she couldn't help talking to him casually. She was strained between them and was glad to see Kiara and not surprisingly Azazel's roommate walking over and sitting down. "Hey, Kiara it looks like we made ourselves some friends." she smiled at both guys even though behind that smile was worry for how this would all turn out. "Who is your friend?" she raised an eyebrow in an attempt at playfulness as she watched Quinn sit down looking way too upset for someone who hadn't seen her all day. "Whats wrong?" she asked the girl with genuine concern in her voice.
Maretothebear
Admin

View user profile http://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 8/15/2011, 12:37 am

Azazel smiled and sat down infront of Vent, let his curiosity get to him again. "Amazing you're a elementalist, never met one of those before." He smiled at Vent to be friendly. He saw another girl come up to the table and he spoke," Hello nice to meet you I'm Azazel Summers." He smiled and bow his head in greeting. He noticed she was a witch. "Cool, another person who good with magic as well." He laughed and smiled again. He felt his stomach growling, whimpering a bit. He rubbed it to calm it down and spoke to it in a funny voice. He then saw his roommate and lowered his head and sit quietly.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 8/15/2011, 12:42 am

Vent closed his eyes feeling his mind being tapped into, and screamed within his head, "GET.OUT.OR.DIE!" he clenched his fists under the table, but kept a casual smile. He opened his eyes, feeling eyes glare into the back of his head, not caring, but without thought, he grabbed alex's hand and held it for a minute and asked her room mate, Kiara," well, a witch huh? thats cool" he said with a smile, he looked at Azazel, and laughed, well now ya did! he reached the handnot holding alex's out to him and shook his hand laughing. He then noticed the guy who came in with Kiara and grinned, let go of alex's hand stood up and looked him in eye, "Im Ventus, but you can call me Vent." He put his hand out for the guy to shake. no doubt about it, he was a Demon.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs on 8/15/2011, 12:46 am

Quinn nearly fell off the bench, she looked up from her drawing. "Err... no, nothing wrong." she said. The boy named Vent's words still ringing in her ears. She looked back down at Death The Kid and realized his hair wasn't symmetrical. She erased madly and re-drew it. "I guess if you invited me, I might as well meet your guy friends." Quinn said with a sigh. She set her notebook down with the pencil and stood up to face Alex. She really was a beautiful girl, compared to herself. An ugly drow demon...
Pigs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on 8/15/2011, 12:50 am

Kiara's eyes widened, pulling her hand away from the man who landed on their table. " I'm Kiara.." She said confused. Putting her hands at her sides, she turned to those who she was sitting with. " This is Richard. We met in an odd sorts in the hallway. And I suppose you've had better luck than me. " She said with a soft chuckle. " Well, Alex already told you my name.I'd like to think being a witch is interesting. You don't see many of us anymore. And its nice to meet another magic user. It seems like we appear less and less every year. " She said with a smile, When she saw his head lower, she glanced at Richard, his aura. Yes she was still confused on why he had laced his fingers between hers when she had pulled him over, she could tell that the wizard was his room mate. Since he seemed to lower himself around Richard. Smiling gently toward Richard, she tried to lighten the mood so that Azazel would feel more comforted.
Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason on 8/15/2011, 12:55 am

he frowned as she pulled away but quickly got over it."I believe I was invited but...I meant to come in through the door."he sits in an empty chair and sits,feeling like an idiot.(AND MARE WHY DID U BAN MEH FROM CHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

captainmason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 8/15/2011, 12:59 am

Richard looked around at them all, ignoring the Vent kid, he didn't wanna touch him and he didn't know what to say to the other people gathered around the table and he felt a bit uneasy being the outcast herem they all seemed liek the good creatures, Richard was evil by nature and his black eyes just looked around as he stayed sitted, glacing back over at Kiara every now and again and eventually he spoke up. "Yes, I am Richard, new here, transfered from a different school." He said uickly, just trying to get through it. When he had noticed that one guy hold Kiara's hand and kiss it his hands clenched into her pants under the table and he stared at him intently with his dark eyes, feeling an anger grow in him that took all his control to fight back and keep quiet.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason on 8/15/2011, 1:04 am

he noticed one of them get upset due to him kissing the girls hand."Jealous?"he joked chuckling and grinning.teasing him on.he wanted to see exactly what his new acquaintances could do.even if it meant loss of limb or death...not his own of course."I can see why.She is Beautiful.As we french would say 'Belle'."he directed his attention to her and asked"would you mind if I called you Belle?It literally means beautiful in french."he stared into her eyes .

captainmason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 8/15/2011, 1:05 am

Alex narrowed her eyes suspiciously at Quinn. It didn't look like nothing was happening. "Quinn, you're my new friend just like they are. This is Vent, Azazel, Kiara, and Richard. She laughed then at Kiara's comment, "Well Azazel I met on purpose, Vent was a surprise." She turned then to look at Richard and despite the aura he pushed out she decided to also regard him directly by showing him he wasn't completely alone in the dark side. She flashed her red eyes for only a spit second to be noticed and smiled at him, "We're glad to have you join us then. I'm sure everyone here could use another aquaintance" Alex then abruptly felt her hand being held by Vent. She didn't like being handled that way by people she just met. It was probably a side effect of her normal size being 6 inches tall even though she stood at 5 feet at the moment in humanoid form. Swiftly she pulled her hand back and used it to eat with her fork. Azazel seemed to be a vegetable with his roommate around. It was an annoying problem that the wizard really should overcome.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on 8/15/2011, 1:08 am

Kaira than stood from her seat. " First of all, I will try to be nice, but you don't know me. Second of all, leave him alone. You don't know him, don't ruin this dinner. " Kiara said. Quickly an aqua blue light wrapping around the vampire, pushing him off of the table, knocking him into a chair. " No calmly, sit and introduce yourself like a proper person. " She said sweetly. Sitting back down, she noticed Richard's hands. He really was angered by the vampires actions, Taking a deep breath, she reached over slowly, placing her hand on top of his to calm him, turning to him and smiling gently. Trying to keep him calm so he wouldn't feel awkward.
Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs on 8/15/2011, 1:13 am

Quinn tilted her head. She stared into her eyes and slid her gaze from Alex to the elementalist, Vent. Quinn walked to the table they were at and sat next to the boy named Azazel. "Uh, hi." she mumbled looking across the table at the boy sitting across from her. She knew what he was and she had a feeling that he knew what she was also. "I'm Quinn... I share a dorm with Mr.Epsilon here. I'm sorry he's being rude." she looked at him.

Last edited by Quinn on 8/15/2011, 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Pigs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 8/15/2011, 1:14 am

Richard hardly felt Kiara's hand on his, he's eyes still staring with black anger at the vampire, how he proceeded to treat her only worsened his anger but he didn;t wanna make a scene and ruin the dinner for Kiara and he had seen out of the corner of his eye how she handled it but that didn't stop the rage swirling around in Richard. This vampire kid thought he was hot-shit, Richard couldn't wait to catch him alone, he knew how to straight their kind out, they may have had tough skin when not in the sun, ut Richard was a demon, his claws could get the work done he planned to himself in his head, his hand flicnhing away from Kiara's, that being his left hand and he broke off eye contact with the vampire and looked over at her Kiara, letting her eyes calm him and he gave as a best a smile he could back at her.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 8/15/2011, 1:15 am

Azazel began to eat, still being quiet. He looked up from time to time, seeing some eyes on him. He felt like he back at his old school, clenching his arm. He noticed the vampire from earlier who was talking to a demon girl. He kissed the witch's hand which was very bold. Richard didn't seem to like it, as Azazel saw his eyes turn more darker. Azazel continued to eat in order to fill himself up. Azazel looked around and fell in love with the food. His stomach especially love it, Azazel chuckled to himself in a low tone. He then saw Richard calm down and relax thanks to Kiara.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 8/15/2011, 1:16 am

Vent mumbled after basically being ignored. When Alex pulled away, his heart sank but he thought, "Something to work on." He looked down at the pizza in front of his and dug in. "Hey,Azazel, why dont you try to eat? i heat that gut all the way over here," he chuckled, "Dont sweat it... you dont gotta be so stiff. lets see you get your grub on and dig in." Vent was still irritated by Richard putting himoff and so he flipped his hood back and let the scar on his face show. It was a long scar starting at the top of his eye, down it, giving him a pure white eye, which he was blinded in, across his nose and down past his chin. This was going to be one tough crowd he thought to himself. After being rejected, all he wanted to do was go and cut this hair off...being an elementalist, it grew back miserably fast which was unfortunate. He took a glance around the table and looked at alex out of the corner of his eye and smiled as he bit into his pizza one more time and then went to get another slice, when the vampire girl stood in front of him, he knew she was in his head, his good eye changed to a red color with black strips circling the pupil as he pushed his way back to the front restraining from killing her, and inducing pain on himself.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason on 8/15/2011, 1:17 am

he laughed somewhat loudly."ok dont take the compliment...I really did mean it by the way...but if you insist,i will introduce myself properly.I am Mason Epsilon,i am 16 and a blood addict....if you dont get it, it means im a vampire.my family is rather rich and used alot of their money to put me here.I am a nice gu but I have a twisted sense of humor.I simply want to know what everyone is capable of and what sets them off and what doesnt." he directs his attention to kili(forgot ur character name)"obviously having any competition for yer girl there sets you off.Trust me,I was just being nice.I greet everyone like that."He sits down and gets a menu and flashes a toothy grin allowing his fangs to show."Whats for dinner?"

captainmason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on 8/15/2011, 1:23 am

Seeing his anger and the way he pulled away from her hand she sighed, moving her hand back into her lap. " Well, I'll jut grab something later, I'm not that hungry." She said to the table, trying to break the awkward tension. She gave a soft smile and than fell fell silent. She could feel Richard's anger growing through his aura. She knew he was a demon, but he was trying so hard not to be one around her. " Well, I'm going to try to get to my next class a bit early, last thing I want is a seat in the back. " She said gently. Nodding to the table, Kiara stood and walked, out of the dining hall. Hoping Richard would follow her so he would calm down. Waiting outside the dining hall she leaned against the wall waiting to see if he would come.
Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 8/15/2011, 1:26 am

Alex continued eating mostly in silence as she looked around at everyone. It seemed like tension was already forming between some of them. She was the most concerned about Azazel though since he looked so nervous he'd eat his plate if he had to and reached out putting her hand gently over his. "You really should relax you know, there's a lot of people here that you can get to know and trust." she whispered. The vampire who she'd chosen to ignore up until this point was probably the only one putting her off at the moment. "Dinner is whatever blood bag you can find I imagine." she advised casually. Alex then looked at Kiara and Richard who were feeding off each others emotions in the most adorable and dangerous way at the moment. The tension between Vent and Quinn was heating up without either person saying a word. That could be a problem to deal with later on once dinner was over, which would be soon.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason on 8/15/2011, 1:28 am

he quickly realized the demon was going to attack him if he didnt leave.now.He didn't want something that bad so he decided to go."I still haven't seen where my classes are...so I'll do that before the sun rises." he walked off and onc ehe got around the corner he melted into his shadow and flew down the hall.trailing angel.he flew by her and into her room,under the door.he waited.patiently.

Last edited by CaptainMason on 8/15/2011, 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

captainmason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 8/15/2011, 1:30 am

Richard saw Kiara get up to leave, he stayed sitted for a while, having never been in thisk inda situation beforem he was usually alone and it was what he was used too and he didn't know what people would think if he got up for her. Richard couldn't stand it any longer and he got up, not saying anything and walked quickly toward the door, throwing his hands into his pockets and ignoring Mason, he accepted no apology from him, once his mind was made up about someone it was set. When he got outside the dinning room he looked over and saw Kiara there, she must have been waiting. "Hey, I thought I'd walk you to your room." He said quietly to her, giving her a grin and looking into her eyes, letting her see he's calmed down.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on 8/15/2011, 1:39 am

Seeing Richard had followed her she smiled softly. She nodded walking beside him to her dorm "You know.. That aura of yours, is something wicked. I can see why Azazel was uncomfortable around you. But as you can probably tell, it doesn't bother me. " She said with a smile. Her aqua blue eyes looked over his face for a moment before looking ahead. Stopping suddenly in the hallway, she turned to him. " I'm sorry the vampire was so rude to you. I didn't even need to see your eyes to feel that. " She said softly, looking up at his eyes, moving a bit closer to him.
Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 8/15/2011, 1:44 am

"Yea, I con't control that aura, I hope it doesn't bother you to much Kiara." He said to her, walking with her through the hall, taking and enjoying his time with her before stopping as she did, he almost took another step from the suddeness. "Don't be sorry, I can handle it, its what I'm used to dealing with." He told her, seeing her move closer he did too, looking into her beautiful eyes he noticed soething off and reached a hand up, pushing a few stray strands of her back behind her hair, the back of his fingers brushing her cheek as he did so.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 8/15/2011, 1:44 am

Alex stood abruptly with the table clearing the way it did she just wanted to go back to her room. She decided to fly there by opening her wings and taking off for the dorms. She felt bad about leaving her friends to finish eating, the drama was already beginning. She passed a few people on the way casually smiling as she landed and strolled up the stairs to her dorm. Alex spent a second fumbling for her keys knowing full well she would have beaten Kiara back to it. Unlocking the door, she walked in and screamed at the top of her lungs backing up against the wall fearfully. "What are you doing in here! In my room! Looking for Kiara? You want to kill her? I know too well that Richard will kill you first before you even get that chance." she breathed heavily knowing she was at a great disadvantage hoping someone heard her shout.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason on 8/15/2011, 1:47 am

..."

Last edited by CaptainMason on 8/15/2011, 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

captainmason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on 8/15/2011, 1:49 am

Feeling Richard's hand brush her cheek she blushed gently, keeping her eyes locked to his for a moment, feeling herself moving close she stopped and laughed softly. Having an idea she smirked, grabbing his right hand, pulling him out the doors to the Garden, walking out into the moonlight. She looked back at him and smiled, pulling him into the garden. " I found this earlier. I thought it'd be nice to relax here before classes instead of being stuck inside. " She said with a smile, keeping her eyes on Richard as the moonbeams reflected off of her eyes.
Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 8/15/2011, 1:51 am

Azazel looked at Alex and nodded. " Alright and thank you," He said then whispered," I just don't want to get on Richard's bad side by being kinda rude and such." He saw Alex left after Kiara and Richard and the vampire. He decided to get some more food and engulf it. He was full and sleepy, so he wandered to his room, but felt something that troubled him. He went to the sense of aura, it was Alex. She seemed troubled, so Azazel went to her,trying to help. "Hey Alex, what's wrong?" Half there, he stood there with his eyes half open.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top