Hillcrest School

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hillcrest School

Post  Rion on 8/17/2011, 6:48 pm

He laughed sitting up. "My story..." He sighed. "Well, i guess ill start with my eye. I was born with 20-20 vision. When i about 7, my village was attacked, its when i first found out i was different, i had powers. I fought to save my village when i was ten and i was captured. They tortured me, did tests on me, injected me with needles and all types of things. i came out of it blind in one eye." He shrugged and grabbed her hand interlocking his fingers in hers. "I look younger,but truthfully, its because in reality, i am. im only 17" He laughed, "Something that i have hidden down deep, waiting to be told...hmm. I guess losing my parents when my village was attacked really hit me hard. I escaped the scientists right before i got here...so for the time being, im in hiding." As he talked, his grip on her hand grew, his emotions rose speaking of his parents, this, was a sore subject but he trusted Alex. "Anyways...its getting late, and i bet your hungery. Why dont we go back to the dining hall, then ill drop you off at your room. Kiara is most likely worried. Youve been gone all day." He stood up still holding her hand and led them towards the dining hall.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs on 8/17/2011, 7:20 pm

Quinn was wandering through the hallway looking for something to do, she heard the sound of a violin playing beautifully so she walked to where it was coming from. The dorm belonged to Kiara and Alex. She knew it. Quinn knocked on the door then opened it enough for her to see into the room. Kiara was in there playing a beautiful song on her violin. It was beautiful. She opened her mouth to speak but the music was too pretty, Quinn also played the violin so she went back to her room and grabbed her violin. Rosining the bow, tightening it, and tuning the violin, she went back to Kiara's room and started playing a quiet version of Pachebell Cannon hoping Kiara would hear it.
Pigs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 8/18/2011, 12:43 am

As Richard laid there in his bed, wide awake still as he stared up at the cieling, which as all he could do, everynight for his whole life he had to spend the hours just staring up at the cieling, the night always passed slowly for him, he never new the comfort of sleeping like other could. The demon's ears twitched and he sat up, tilting his head as h heard a violin playing, sitting there in his bed he listened, it sounded so amazing to him, he knew it had to be Kiara, the rythym in which the music was being played match how Kiara would bounce in her step and how she moved when she fought, it carried the same tune and he could imagine Kiara walking down the hall with this rythym.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on 8/18/2011, 12:55 am

Kiara than heard the tune outside her door. Stoppign she walked to the door to see Quinn playing. With a smile, she leaned against the inner wall and listened. " You play beautifully. But I only know celtic tunes. " She said softly. Shutting her eyes she rested her violin in her lap before getting up, walking to her bed, putting away the violin and climbing into bed. Staring up at the ceiling she listened to Quinn's violin before falling asleep.
Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 8/18/2011, 1:19 am

Richard heard the violin stop and he remained sitting there for a while, he felt Kiara was alone and was tempted to sneak into her room but he was sure she'd make him regret doing that in the end he laid back down on his bed, arms folded over his stomach, eyes staring, unblinking at the cieling above him and eventually he just cause lost on his thoughts, it helped pass the time more but not by much, it was as close to sleep as he would ever feel.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 8/18/2011, 1:34 am

Alex spent the day with Vent kind of following him around and then had a class or two with him before she waved leaving him to go to her room for a little while. She didn't know if this was goodnight just yet, but she wanted to see Kiara and such. When she got back to the room she found Kiara sleeping, not realizing how late it must have been for her. She went back down stairs to the rec room still unable to sleep herself and started playing a game of pool. She felt at peace and let her guard down just sitting there in the silence of the game room.
Maretothebear
Admin

View user profile http://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 8/18/2011, 1:39 am

Azazel's day seemed well, completely unnoticeable was best. He smiled big today and walked towards his room. He stopped at the door and paused. Thinking if he should go to bed so early. He decided not to and walked the halls, He saw Alex in the rec room. And decide to hang out with her. " Hey Alex, wassup?" He smiled and waved at her.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 8/18/2011, 1:43 am

Alex looked up suddenly and quickly changed her shocked expression to a pleasant one. "Oh nothing, I couldn't sleep so I decided to try playing pool for a bit. Where have you been all day? I looked for you and stuff." she asked him concerned he'd missed his classes. "I'm glad to see you now though, being alone with my thoughts too long can be dangerous." Dressed in her pjs Alex nearly blushed realizing she had foolishly not planned to see anyone down here, even though half the school was nocturnal.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 8/18/2011, 1:55 am

Vent took Alex back to her room and went to change from his jeans and hoodie into a pair of basket ball shorts and a t-shirt. He always knew were, for some reason where alex was. He went down to the rec hall and sneaked up behind her wrapping his hands around her waste. "Hey there" he laughed grabbing the pole stick from her hand and hitting the balls perfectly making them all go into the holes. He reset them and then walked back over to her, sat on the table and smiled. "Miss me? or you sick of me yet? haha" He looked at Azazel and smiled, "Hey bro, whats up? Didnt see you today...Sleep in?>
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 8/18/2011, 2:04 am

"Oh I was around, I didn't see ya. Sorry." He smiled and rubbed the back of his head. He went to grab a pool stick and decided to play with her. " Well glad I'm here to accompanied ya haha and do you mind if I play with ya?" He asked and smiled more, he rubbed the back of neck, last night was ruff for him hopefully it would get better for him tonight. He saw her blushed and smirked a bit, laughing discreetly. "Oh me? I was around dude." He leaned on the pole stick,looking at Vent walking in.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 8/18/2011, 2:09 am

Azazel didnt seem to really like Vent. He just got that feeling from him. He wanted to be nice to him though. "Azazel, ya know, if youre not comfortable staying in the same room with Richard, theres an open bed in my room." He looked at Alex and smiled She really made him happy, even by just being there.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 8/18/2011, 2:18 am

Alex looked down trying to hide her smile unsuccessfully. These guys were really fighting over this in their own way. "Well how can I miss you, you're always here." she laughed and winked at him before turning to Azazel. "Mr.Azazel, I do believe you owe me this game after avoiding me all day. Don't go easy on me boys, I'm a good shot." she winked again at them both then working the situation bent toward the table and made a great shot knocking three balls at once into a pocket. Satisfied with that she stood to look at their expressions. Her pajamas were cut tight to her body and she knew every muscle that moved could be seen on her upper half.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 8/18/2011, 2:39 am

Azazel laughed loud and nodded. He watched her bank in 3 already, made him scratch his head. He shrugged and lined up his shot, making 2 go in. He smirked and spoke," Well my dad did teach me." He laughed again, enjoying his time here with his friends. He looked to Vent and said," No I'm fine I swear." He smiled and went over to pat Vent's shoulder. He didn't care anymore of Richard, he respected him and thats all that mattered to him.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 8/18/2011, 11:53 am

Vent laugh, it was his turn up. "Hey guys, dont i get a handicap?"He laughed pointing to his eye. He eyed the cue ball up with a few other balls and let his eye turn red, with the black circling the pupil. He aimed, and banked three balls in. He sat back and looked over at Azazel. "Well, the offer stands if you ever need to just get away from him...." Then, Alex came into his view, he smiled slightly and then looked the other way, "Your up Bella." He went and stood on the side leaning on his pole and started whistling the lullaby his mother sang to him nightly. He was missing her.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 8/18/2011, 1:49 pm

Alex smiled listening to both guys laugh and have a good time. She was more reserved with her emotions. "Well that was impressive, Azzazel. Not too many I know can come close to my skills."she teased and watched Vent take his turn. She enjoyed the spectacle he always seem to make of watching her and making those little comments. "Bella..hmm I'm going to have to add that to the list of compliments I've recieved."she smiled then picked up to take her turn listening to Vent's humming in the background. Alex leaned on the table steadying herself, she blocked out every other noise then took the shot pocketing one.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs on 8/18/2011, 2:02 pm

Quinn stopped playing as soon as Kiara had fallen asleep. Walking towards her dorm she stopped and decided to share her music with the others. She went to her room and put on a bright purple and pink flowing dress, soft tan leather sole-less boots, and a beautiful headband made out of pink and purple flowers. In a good mood, she pranced down the hallways playing joyful and happy music on her violin. People opened their doors and stuck their heads out to listen to her, her eyes turned an even brighter aqua blue. When she had reached the ground floor she started going into rooms. She had reached the rec room playing a beautiful version of "My Friends" from Sweeney Todd. Stops looking around noticing Alex, Vent, and Azazel are in there. "Good evening!" she said smiling.

Her Dress:
Spoiler:
Pigs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 8/18/2011, 10:15 pm

Azazel saw another entered the room, with a smile and greeted," Good evening to you too." He smiled and saw Alex less her pace on the balls. He moved his pool stick and hit the cue ball at one, letting an chain reaction happen. He banked in 2 balls again and looked at Vent. " I appreciate it man, I'll keep that in mind." He moved outta the way and leaned on his pool stick, waiting for his turn once again.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 8/18/2011, 10:49 pm

Vent looked at alex, "Why dont we get a bet up? Winner gets a kiss from Alex? If shes okay with that...nothing big, just a kiss on the cheek" He went to take his turn, let his eye change again, and banked two more balls in making it five balls. He backed away, spun around and walked over next to Alex. "Youre up girly" He leaned back against the wall closing his eyes listening to the surrounding quietness and began laughing. "Ya know...i thought id hate it here, but then i met you guys...i didnt think id be able to fit in with anyone."
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs on 8/19/2011, 1:30 am

She nodded towards the boy named Azazel who had replied to her. She continued to play her violin but started to try the same Celtic song she heard Kiara playing. It was good but not as well as her version. She jumped and pranced through them playing pool accidentally tripping over Vent's foot landing on her violin crushing it, the strings snapped off, the body caved it, and the bow snapped in two. She sat there staring at it, a tear coming to her eyes.
Pigs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 8/20/2011, 12:06 pm

Alex laughed mischievously. "Well how can I pass up on that bet, you're on but I'm not sure how I'm going to kiss myself on the cheek when I win."she looked between the guys then concentrated on the pool game knocking two more in. When she was done with her turn she walked to stand near the other wall watching the rest of them. It wasn't long before she noticed Quinn had walked in. Alex nodded a hello, not sure if she trusted the demon yet. Later on, Quinn's violin seemed to take a tragic downfall as she was playing a poor man's version of Kiara's song. "Aww Quinn, that violin might be able to be replaced. There's a band on campus, maybe they have an old violin." she suggested unable to really handle such sadness in the happy calm moment she was having with her friends.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs on 8/20/2011, 5:33 pm

Quinn's mouth twitched. "Perhaps... but it was the only thing I had left of my mothers." she said. Noticing she was ruining the happy moment they had, she picked the pieces up and walked to the door. Turning, she said "G'night... Sorry to bother your happy moment." she smiled at Azazel and nodded to the rest of them. Facing the door, she turned around. "Hey Alex, could I talk to you?"
Pigs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 8/20/2011, 6:05 pm

Azazel notice Quinn and saw she on her way to turn in. He didn't mind her accompany, she seemed just like him. He focused up and shot in 2 more balls in and looked at Vent. " You're up man." He looked over to Alex and Quinn, wondering what they were gonna talk about. He sense Quinn's aura, she was a demon like Richard but not as so menancing. He started pondered and let his mind go off wander the depths of his mind.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 8/22/2011, 11:37 pm

Vent took aim, not paying attention to anyone else in the room, he wanted this game to end already. He focused his eye and let the effects take place. He locked onto the cue ball and took his shot banking the rest of the balls in leaving only the black 8ball out and in the middle of the table. He backed away and smiled. "Game.Set.Match" He nodded and walked over to Alex taking her hand and pulling her into him as he leaned onto the pool table. He reached around and kissed the side of her face and let her go. "You still got that key right?" He walked over to the door leading out into the hallway waiting for a reply. He was starting to get sleepy and he wanted his bed. With Alex in it.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 8/23/2011, 12:57 am

Alex watched the game and felt sorry Quinn lost her prized violin. It was nice something like that had meant something to her. She was about to answer her question when Vent spun her and kissed her on the cheek, claiming his bet. She stood for a moment shocked in his insinuation before turning to Azazel for a moment calmly and smiled. "I'm going to turn in as well, see you in the morning Azazel." she said and then turned to Vent while talking to Quinn. "Sure Quinn, come on, I'll stop by your room before before I head to mine and of course I have your key, Vent." she walked past Vent taking Quinn arm in arm gracefully walking to Quinn's room. She wasn't anyone's call girl and it was in her nature to make a man wait a very torturous and teasing time before giving in.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs on 8/23/2011, 4:10 am

As Quinn and Alex walked to her room, she stopped at the door. She dug in her bag for her key and pulled it out unlocking the door. Quinn walked in and set her bag down on her bed and walked to the door looking at Alex. "Should we talk here, or in your room?" she asked politely
Pigs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top