Darker Than Black - A New Generation

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Darker Than Black - A New Generation

Post  Maretothebear on 10/31/2011, 3:02 pm

Jacklyn sat back thinking for a minute about that Shen. He may have a doll with him but really what was to stop her from catching them both. As he took a sip from her tea, a smile broke out on her face. "Richard, why don't we catch Shen, the contractor chasing us. He'll have information and Syndicate won't come save him, I know that." she stated as the idea floated through her mind. She could lift anything simply with her mind. It wouldn't take much to capture him. She took a sip of her tea again waiting.
Maretothebear
Admin

View user profile http://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 10/31/2011, 7:25 pm

Rochard looked up at Jacklyn paying close attention he had been thinking that too capturing Shen could give them information on maybe a few major Syndicate buildings and areas making them that much easier to destory people have their uses. Grinning at her Richard nodded his agreement checking to make sure his weapons were still on him. "I think that is an excellant idea but now we must lure him in and trap him. We need a secluded area and a place where his doll can track us but not to easily or he will get suspicous." He explained as he thought again leaning back in his chair to where it sat on two legs.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 10/31/2011, 10:32 pm

Kidd stared off as the sky filled up with a blizzard and smiled, smoking another cigarette, puffing out the smoke and watches Shen. "Well sir you have a lot of explaining to do. " He opened up his hand and stared off again, feeling a surge of energy flow and glow around his hand. He laughed maniacally and held on his guns, making the energy surge into the gun.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suspicious Rice on 11/1/2011, 3:12 pm

(Guys dont post too much when we arent all online)
I chuckle to myself at the sight of the violent blizzard. "Guess his power is more than just simple freezing...." Narrowing my eyes, I speak into my headphones. "Yai, can you track down Richard?"
"Yes. I've found them. They're somewhere in Starbucks, east down, 15 blocks away." Her voice rings in my ears. "Much appreciated." I say, gushingly so. Another voice then reaches me, echoing, reaching me through this frigid, white storm. Squinting my eyes and scouting the distance for the figure that this voice might belong to, I spot Kidd far away, I notice him charging up a ball of electrical energy.
I look at Kidd blankly. "What is there to explain? I'm a contractor. Now put that down. There's no need for a fight." I slip my hands into my pockets, throwing a piece of gum into my mouth.

(Btw only contractors can see Doll's observer spirits, it is invisible to regular humans)

Suspicious Rice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 11/7/2011, 12:40 pm

Jacklyn stood up without saying a word, hoping Richard would follow, and walked out into the middle of the street, tilting her head down as she searched hundreds of minds for the one she wanted. Finally after a few seconds she found Shen's and Yai's. She smiled deadly, and traced a snake of thoughts through Shen's mind tauntingly. "You want this human don't you, this Richard is a danger to you, why don't you face him you shadowed coward, and bring that annoying snake of a sidekick of yours" she mentally spoke. Quickly she began drawing on her arm in rapid succession, the impulse to do so greater than ever given how much power she'd just used. Hopefully Shen wasn't a fool to pass up an opportunity/
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 11/8/2011, 10:54 pm

He lowered down his guns and placed them in his holsters, and lets the surge of energy go into his skin. He smoked another cigarette and smiled at Shen. Kidd began to spoke," Well Shen you never told you were a contractor and me a miserable human could get hurt by hanging out with you." He laughed so loud that it echoed throughout the blizzard and he glared evilly and wicked at Shen. He suddenly grabbed him and smiled again. "Now mister Syndicate... Need some help?" He laughed more deranged than ever and dropped him down .
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suspicious Rice on 11/9/2011, 10:26 pm

My feet quickly implant on the snowy floor, and then spring off weightlessly with no effort, dodging Kidd's hand. He simply chuckled at Kidd's statement. "Contractors are all liars, I'm no different." He then turns around. "As for your offer to help me, whats the catch?" He asks. He gives a light smile, only to be interrupted by Jacklyn's mind invading mine. I hold my head and listen to what she has to say.

Suspicious Rice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 11/11/2011, 11:57 pm

"Oh well, Really its too kill time and my boredom." He laughed and puffed out another wave of smoke through his nose. "You're right all Contractors are liars hehe. I never told a lie in my entire life." He laughed out more and flicked another cigarette to the floor, stomping on it and twist his foot on it. He saw Shen hold onto his head and just raised up a eyebrow, watching him, wondering if this was one of his abilities or is his mind getting fucked at the moment.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 11/12/2011, 2:40 pm

Richard quickly followed Jacklyn out of the store and into the crowd of people, staying close to her side so as not to lose her. When she stopped he stood beside her scanning the crowd for any potential threats before looking back at her, raising an eyebrow at how much she was drawing on her arm, figuring shem ust be using her abilities to lure Shen into a trap.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suspicious Rice on 11/12/2011, 10:19 pm

When Mare was finished invading my mind, I think to myself. How stupid did they think I was? It's obviously going to be a trap. Quietly, I ask Yai for Richard's location.
"They've just got out of Starbucks. Four blocks, east down, same as before." I then look back at Kidd, grunting. "Fine, I suppose having a few allies shouldn't be too bad I guess..." I walk over to him, almost tripping due to the heavy snowfall. I put out my hand for Kidd to shake. I then retract it, considering his electrical powers 'n what not.

Suspicious Rice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 1/21/2012, 2:18 am

" Great." He said and chuckled as Shen retracted his hand. He simply started to walk forward and head towards the direction of the others, puffing out a smoke or two, humming evil thoughts. "Come on now...Bring the molasses out of your ass."
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suspicious Rice on 1/21/2012, 6:11 pm

I walk across the white land of frozen death, thinking of a plan to take out Jacklyn. What was it going to be? A sneak attack? Ambush? Lead her into a false sense of security and go in for the kill? I needed more information on her powers. I speak into my headphones to Yai. "Yai, can you contact the star messier company and find me information on a contractor named Jacklyn?" I say.
"Sure Thing."
I then close the transmission on my headset, and turn to Kidd. I pop a bubble and my eyes glow a crimson red, with a blue aura surrounding my entire body. I feel the power surge through me, and I use it to hold Kidd down to the ground with gravitational force. "Listen here, buddy. I don't trust your little sneaky, sociopathic ass. So you are going to do exactly what I say. Any funny business, and I will kill you. Got it?" I then kick a shard of metal into the air, and snap my fingers. A small black hole then materializes and sucks up the metal shard in mid-air, it then closes. "And don't think about shocking me." I then bring one leg up. "Rubber shoes. Effective for people with your ability. I could stand on electric currents all day." I smile and pop another piece of gum into my mouth, walk a few yards distant away from him, and release my gravitational hold by loosening up the grip on my hands.

Suspicious Rice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 1/21/2012, 6:33 pm

Jacklyn shook her head in annoyance. How anyone could be so stupid as to think they could challenge her she wouldn't be able to tell. She walked on her own without thinking of Richard for the first time. He would have to follow her if he planned on getting involved. Shen wasn't going to come quietly and now she was directly on his radar. It pissed her off. She wasn't going to be taken easily or killed any easier. The only way to handle Jacklyn was to side with her.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 1/21/2012, 10:31 pm

Xavier was tired of this Shen kid and was going after him. Or atleast his little doll friend, Yai. He chuckled a little and dug his nails into his skin letting out an icy breathe adding to the fierce blizzard across the city and walked off towards the sense of a power that he thought might be Jacklyn's.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 1/23/2012, 1:05 am

Kidd stared at Shen's words and simply laughed at them. Being called a sociopath wasn't new to him nor bother him. He puffed out a smoke in Shen's face and snickered. " Its best not to piss off a electrical power mad crazy bipolar son of a bitch like myself right?" He held a ball of white electricity in the palm of his hand then closed it. "Now we should find these people that you want so badly." He saw the blizzard getting more crazy which brought a cool, calm sense to him as he continued to walk towards the objective.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suspicious Rice on 1/24/2012, 3:25 am

I chuckle a bit at Kidd's statement. "I guess not..." I then kick the snow, waiting patiently for an answer from my partner. Yai's voice then appears in my headphones.
"I found some info on Jacklyn. Shes telepathic, who can read minds, sense emotions, and move things without even laying a finger on them. Her contract price is drawing on her hands or arms."
I smile. Finding out a weakness. How wonderful. I then turn to Kidd. "Alright, here's the plan. You distract Jackie, the girl you met earlier for a while, then I go in and snatch her pen from her. The rest should be easy."
Yai then continues to speak into my headphones.
"By the way, there's another person with her. A man, wearing a black coat. He seems different than other humans."
"Is he a Contractor?" I ask.
"No. I don't think so." She replies back.

Suspicious Rice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top