Darker Than Black - A New Generation

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Darker Than Black - A New Generation

Post  Suspicious Rice on 10/17/2011, 11:22 pm

Before I notice him breathe, I pop my bubble and but up a shield around me. I then fly away, throwing my dagger attached to the wire, wrapping it around his skull splitter and snatching it from his hand. I fly around and punch the walls open using my powers, popping another bubble before flying in on the side. I then ram into Xavier with my shield, the force enough to dislocate his arm and sending him crashing him into the wall. I then throw his sword back at him, it impaling his left arm. I then pull a couple of metal scraps, applying pressure to form a metal ball. With him pinned, I push the ball into him, sending him flying through walls. I then jump over him, moving my hands to push him into the ground, immobilizing him with gravitational force. Before my powers run out, I quickly send my two grapple attached wires into his arms, preventing him from moving. I then step on his stomach. "Since I like you and you put up a good fight, I'll let you live this once."
I then grapple to the highest building while pulling out the daggers in his arms releasing him. As I rise up, I look at him, waving goodbye. I then dash and flip, towards other buildings, disappearing into the Tokyo night.
A few minutes later after my escape, I meet up with Yai by a playground.
"He almost beat you." She said. "If you hadn't put up that shield earlier, he probably would have killed you." I look at her with an angry face. "Shut up... I'll be more careful next time..."
Yai then hands me five packs of gum, which I snatch from her hands. I then notice a bit of dirt and bruises on her arm.
"The fuck happened to you?" I say.
"She found me, and threw me off the building." She says back, holding her arm with no sign of emotion or pain.
I then make a grunt, and sigh. "Guess you should be careful too..." I say. I then rise up out of the stairs leading to the slides and pat her on the head.

Last edited by Suspicious Rice on 10/17/2011, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Suspicious Rice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 10/17/2011, 11:28 pm

"BASTARD!!!!" He screamed. He stood, up, and blew frost, closing his wounds. He started walking, and saw a girl watching..."Shit....not another witness" He walked over to her, and grabbed her from behind. "Who are you, and what did you see?" He held her with one hand now, and with the other reached for his sword. He now released the girl, letting her speak, with his sword now in his hand. His powers didnt help him much in that last fight, and it was bothering him. Yen almost did die though. Xavier hadnt even went all out. In fact, he was hoping for more of a fight. No worries though, he would find him and make sure only one of them came out of that fight.

(The girl is mare)
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 10/17/2011, 11:36 pm

Kidd smiled big and stared at the men and Ms. Summer, suddenly he put his guns in the holsters and held up his hands. " Outnumbered, hardly fair well you guys. Before I go, how about a little parting gift for you?" He snapped his fingers and electricity flows to his arms and throws his arms towards the men, electrify them till they collapse on the floor. He stared at Summer, quickly disarming her and laughed. "Well should I electrify you like these pitiful men of yours or leave you unharmed physical but emotionally driven?" He laughed and smoked around cigarette, blowing out the smoke once more through his nose. Kidd moved away from the woman and waved his hand as he walked away. "Catch you later, Summer. But next time, PANDORA is going down for sure." His laugh echoed throughout the halls as he walked away.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 10/17/2011, 11:38 pm

Jacklyn remained dead calm for the second this joker Xiavior held her. To his defense he probably had no idea she was a contractor. She waited for him to finish his masculine routine then without so much as glancing at him telepathically threw him at a force that would break his ribs, into a wall far off. "Don't ever touch me. My name is none of your damn business, and I can see that your arrogance is what gets you in trouble. I think you and that other idiot are going to get us all exposed fighting in public like this." she spoke calmly yet boredly. To ensure she wouldn't be followed she threw a garbage recepticle toward him as she disappeared into the night running toward the blackness in the ally.
Maretothebear
Admin

View user profile http://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on 10/17/2011, 11:43 pm

Summer put her gun back in her holster and stared at the man leaving, confused. What the hell was that? She looked around at her men limping up and around on the floor. "Oh come on you big sissy's... YOUR BODY BUILDERS.." She looked around the room at the broken tables, walls, and chairs. "Get this all fixed up before the customers get back here, I got some research to do." Summer walked into her office and slammed the door shut and flipping on my computer screen, searching as much information on this Kidd man as she could.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 10/17/2011, 11:43 pm

Xavier flew...He was tired of being treated like garbage. He dug his nails into his arm, and blew a blizzard freezing everything around him. Stood up and began looking for this girl. He closed his eyes and focused searching for her powers to even move. If they did, he was sure to sense them. Finally, he did, and he took off running down an ally looking for her, ready for a fight. He only wanted to talk, but knew that it would end up being something more. Not only did he sense this girl, but he sensed Yen still as well. He wasnt up to par for another fight yet, but neither was Yen. He wasnt risking it though and continued to walk down the ally, searching for the mysterious girl.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 10/17/2011, 11:52 pm

Jacklyn could sense Xiavior moving close behind her. She had to choose whether to face him or take off hoping to scramble her trail. She decided to run for now and hope for the best. Keeping to the shadows she took off even though she saw him behind her. Jacklyn ran fast, unencumbered by any weapons or injuries. She only hoped not to run into any other trouble as she raced up the street. She felt the need to draw on her arm from when she'd thrown him so mid run she doodled a small flower on her right thumb. It wasn't fear that drove her away, but Jacklyn had been used for torture before. Her powers combined made her lethal to anyone. Scars crossed her stomach from where she'd scratched herself chained up, unable to draw after each round on the victim they'd chosen. It was a madness she buried deep, along with her love for anyone. That had been taken care of when the victim had been her own brother.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 10/17/2011, 11:55 pm

Xavier gave up the chase and headded home. He was tired, and injured. He casually walked home, and when he got there, he sat on the lazy boy, and kicked back, clicked the TV on, and saw the fight... "Fuck" he said outloud to himself. Boss is gonna kill me.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 10/18/2011, 8:23 pm

Richard had been sitting on the building above he had watched the entire fight took place and his sword was drawn lain across his shoulder as smoke puffed from his mouth he decided to enjpy a cigarrette as he watched he knew one of the three had to be a contractor for syndicate and had wanted to go down and kill the one but enjoyed watching the fight more. With the cigarette done he smooshed it into the concrete and using his agility quickly made his way down the building in ten seconds. Having watched the girl he predicted her move and his sword slid calmly back into his sheath. Walking down he saw her coming and with a slight grin congradulated himself. Richard hoped she was distracted enough with running away to keep her powers up and slid into an alley his dark caot concealing him and as the girl came by he moved quickly the ring of steel filling the air as his arm holding the sword wrapped around her from behind blade to her neck and his other hand drew one of his revolvers and clicked it holding it to her head. "Are you with Syndicate?" He asked right to the point he did not care if she tried lying for he was good at figuring that out. All he wanted to know was if she was or not.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 10/18/2011, 8:34 pm

Jacklyn had been running at a decent clip so she hadn't had enough time to register in her mind the presence of a mere human quick enough. She cursed herself in her head for once again underestimating someone. On the outside, Jacklyn remained perfectly calm in as she felt the sword on her neck and the revolver against her skull. She turned only slightly, and went through his mind. She needed to know his purpose and found it quickly. Satisfied with the limited knowledge she attained, she spoke softly yet with conviction. "Richard, listen to me. For one thing know this now, I could kill you about as easily as you can kill me at this moment, so there is limited reason for me to lie. I wouldn't work for Syndicate if they offered to spare me in the process." She waited to see his reaction hoping to sway him without having to hurt him. "I'm a contractor but I want my peace from those idiot people and also people like you who want to kill me simply because I'm powerful." she finished, unafraid of what might happen with her giving him the chance to harm her.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 10/18/2011, 9:52 pm

Richard pulled his gun away sliding the silber barrel back into its leather sheath before slipping his blade back into its own sheath satsified with her answer and knowing she wasn't lying to him. "Sorry to bother you then. My quarrel is with the Syndicate alone. I shall be on my way." Richard told her his red eyes looking around to make sure no one had seen their little talk he really did have nothing against contractors only those responsible for the murder of his beloved family he has killed one of the assassins already but not before the man told him that two others had been involved. Richard then turned away from the woman and began to walk away saying nothing more then keeping his head lowered.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 10/18/2011, 10:00 pm

Xavier didnt feel right. He left his house and knew that the girl had been in trouble. He shook his head trying not to care, but couldnt. He grabbed his sword, put it to its place at his side, slid on his boots, and walked out the door. He closed his eyes and concentrated searching for power to rise. He found it, he ran at an extreme speed and stayed far enough away that he could scout out what was going on. He saw the girl at gun point, but waited. Once the man put the gun away and walked away, he dug his nails into his skin and let out a deep breathe, freezing the ally, leaving ice walls surrounding him and jumped down into the closed ally to meet her. "looks like you like trouble huh? Well, no worries, i would have saved you. To pretty a face to let die...Yet atleast."
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 10/18/2011, 10:04 pm

Jacklyn stood shocked for a moment looking at his back as he walked away. She couldn't help it, she had to stop him despite wanting nothing to do with him. "Wait, why are you going after Syndicate?" she said in a whisper only he would hear. Jacklyn wanted Syndicate gone, for good. They made her do terrible things to people she both hated and loved. Her curiousity made her stop herself from dealing with him by knocking him out. However, she could no longer wait, she had to draw on her hand, so she pulled a pen out waiting for his reply as she drew a dragon on her forearm. Jacklyn had to bite her lip as she remembered why he seemed familiar to her. Richard was the name of her favorite hero. Just then, she stood in annoyance at Xiavier. "Save me?" she replied to him, hoping Richard would wait. "Xiavior, I can read your mind and throw you and him at the same time up this block without blinking. I didn't strike him out of my own patience. Last time I checked you were chasing me."
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 10/18/2011, 10:09 pm

Xavier looked at her and laughed. "I believe you can, but i dont believe that you dont feel something here. Close your eyes and focus. You dont feel that power? That richard guy needs to be killed. I get that you dont like the syndicate either, but, im not letting him kill innocent people." Xavier turned around and looked up into the sky. He felt a power even he didnt want to feel. How had he never realized this before? This power....it had to be more than what it appeared. Theres no way one person can have that much power. He didnt just assume this now. He knew. It wasnt a man that held this power, and it was alot closer than he thought. He turned and faced her again. "You cant feel the power....You cant feel it, because the power im feeling, is radiating off of you."
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 10/18/2011, 10:10 pm

Richard lofted his head back up hearing her whisper to him and ask her question he was going to answer her but as he turned he saw the wall of ice block them off and hear someone else's voice on the other side. He gave a low disappointed sigh and began walking again this hunter didn't rest he had people to catch and kill and could not wait he hoped the girl would be alright but he assumed she could handle herself. Richard had just been on his own for so long he shouldnt have let his hopes get up like that he scoled himself knowing he's not suppos eto get attached again the pain of losing his family was hard enough and didn;t want to see more people die around him.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 10/18/2011, 10:14 pm

Kidd finally reached outside and strolled on the sidewalk with a cigarette in his mouth, humming a tune in his deranged mind.He stared up into the sky, seeing that it was dark, brought a cool sense over him. He saw on the ground that blood was gushing from his shoulder and back from earlier, but he shrugged it off. Being a contractor, he never felt pain, really never felt nothing. He chuckled as he walked past the light-posts,and the light bulbs surge with energy until they pop. He suddenly twirled out his guns, firing them randomly around the street, and snickered at the sound it made, echoing throughout the streets.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suspicious Rice on 10/18/2011, 10:16 pm

After a quick trip to the groceries, I clumsily hold 2 packs of "Top Ramen, some eggs, veggies, Pocky, 15 gum packs, and 3 milk cartons. As I make my way up the stairs of the apartment, I notice a newscast. My face then stiffens from the shock of seeing me on the TV. I quickly then run with the grocery bags in my hand, hastily searching for the keys in my pocket. As I open the door, I see Yai, sitting up straight with her unyielding eyes set forward onto the TV, watching another one of those shows she supposedly "likes." I then snatch the remote from her, and switch the channel to the newscast I has saw on earlier. My battle with that Contractor I had earlier was recorded, and is now on live television. I slap my head and bury my face in my hands.
"You're an idiot." Yai says, looking at me with her purple blank eyes.
"Thanks for the encouragement..." I say.
"The Syndicate will kill you, you know." She says.
I stop and pause for a moment.
"Have you ever wondered what the Syndicate is really after?" I say. I have never thought to myself this whole time. When I was still a kid, both my parents worked for the syndicate. They both died during a reconnaissance mission. As I grew older and realized I was a Contractor, the Syndicate hired me and I have been trained harshly ever since. I never questioned it, I just kept on following their orders of assassination, and murder. I have always the assumed that the people I have been killing were committed of crimes.... Other than that, I think they pay me pretty well. Besides, I needed money. As a Contractor, it was the most rational decision I could make.
"Who knows.." I hear Yai say, in response to my question earlier.

Last edited by Suspicious Rice on 10/18/2011, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Suspicious Rice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 10/18/2011, 10:19 pm

Jacklyn hid her shock as her mood changed hearing Xiavior's words. It was happening again. Someone noticed her abilities for more than what she allowed to show itself. She looked toward the ice wall and watched Richard walk off. Making the unfamiliar emotion disappear she turned back to Xiavior. "What..why do you say these things. It's dangerous for us both if anyone hears those words. What do you want from me Xiavior? I can't help you on your mission, whatever it may be. I don't want to die for any of these cruel humans." she thought and leaned back against the wall without betraying on her face, the sudden feeling she was disappointing her brother by saying those words. She met his eyes and waited.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 10/18/2011, 10:24 pm

He sighed, locked eyes with her, but couldnt help but smile. "You really are beautiful. He walked over to her, and touched her shoulder sighing. "Look, we both know that youre stronger than you put off." He walked over to the ice wall, touched it, and it shattered on contact. "Im sorry i held you here, but i suppose you need to catch up to your gun yielding boy toy." He slowly walked away, his hands in his pockets, the suddenly jumped uponto the building and sat down looking up at the stars. "So thats what it feels like...i guess what everyone says is true....It does bite."
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 10/18/2011, 10:40 pm

Jacklyn clenched her fists and let go of them. Beautiful was a dangerous word in her mind. She couldn't allow it to take hold. Xiavior thought very much and very little of her all at one time. Why she cared, she didn't understand but she had to get away from here. "She walked down the road, kicking at it and knocking things over in her path by sheer mind power. People around the street didn't seem to notice the lack of wind when things fell over. Ignorance seemed to work in her favor tonight. She drew on her hand again, this time a smiling face to be an oxymoron to how she actually felt. Jacklyn followed the road without paying attention for a little while without a place or purpose in mind and broke out in a run to see what happened to Richard. Spotting him up ahead she slowed down to about ten steps behind him. "Can I have my questioned answered, Richard?" she said amused all of a sudden at finding him.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 10/18/2011, 10:50 pm

Richard almist drew his sword hand clamped to the handle at the shock that she knew his name and wasnt use to hearing it from people turning around he stared at her and knew there was only one way she could have known his name and it didn't take long for him to figure out she could read minds. Looking down at her arm he noiticed all the drawings and knew right away her payment she must have been listening to alot of minds tonight with that many drawings. Richard looked back to the woman and raised an eyebrow leaning in close so onl she cold hear what he had to say. "If you're so curiouse give me your name first or simply just read my mind." He told herm his red eyes looking behind her as he stayed leaned in.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on 10/18/2011, 10:50 pm

Sitting in her office, Summer typed on her computer fast, hacking and interracting with other databases, trying to find as much information on this man as possible. After searching for several hours, she came to the conclusion that if she wanted answers, She'd have to get them from him herself. So with that, she grabbed several of her men and went off after the "Kidd" man. Planning on capturing and kidnapping at any cost.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suspicious Rice on 10/18/2011, 10:52 pm

After thinking, I decide to get up and leave my apartment. I stuff five packs of gum into my pocket, and head on out the door. Before leaving I hear Yai say:
"Dont get into too much trouble." Without a word, I slam the door and leave. As I walk the streets, I notice a man, blond, with blood on his shoulders, shooting his gun randomly on the street. I simply walk casually to him.
"Ya know, someone might get hurt if you keep on firing that thing." He says sarcastically, with his hands in his pockets.

Suspicious Rice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 10/18/2011, 10:58 pm

Jacklyn's cheeks blushed slightly, embarrassed that she acted so confident knowing the little she did about him. Meeting his eyes she decided it more polite to tell him her name. "I'm Jacklyn, and I only read your mind back there because you had weapons to me. I wanted to make sure I was certain you wouldn't hurt me." She put her arm behind her further embarrassed under his gaze but remained un phased on the outside. Richard was the first person to actually talk to her like this. She wasn't sure she liked his rudeness, no matter how justified it was. She waited, arms crossed, for him to divulge the information she was looking for, refusing to pry into his mind for them.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 10/18/2011, 11:00 pm

Xavier began to get tired...it was late. He jumped down from the building and walked along the road. Things were blown everywhere. Could the wind have been blowing and he was so far in thought that he didnt feel it? He doubted it. Something happened. He walked along the road just looking around for anything out of place, but saw nobody. He saw a group of people and walked up to them, introduced himself, and told them all about the contractors, and how he found it to be his duty, to protect them from others like himself. They laughed him off and walked away. This angered him,and so, he dug his nails into his arm, and let out a blizzard, and walked away. "Typical humans, why doi even try anymore?" He walked farther, and stopped, she was near. She wasnt alone...and that put him on edge. He scaled the building next to him, and watched Jacklyn and the mystery man from above. He was getting a weird feeling...was it..anger? no...it was something he never felt before. Jealously. It made him want to kill Richard even more.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top