Darker Than Black - A New Generation

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Darker Than Black - A New Generation

Post  Apollo on 10/18/2011, 11:11 pm

He stopped and smiled at the guy wickedly. "Hmm that could happen," Kidd rubbed his chin, then rubbed the gun against the side of his head and paced back and forth on the sidewalk. Suddenly he stops and smiles at the guy again, responding," Well what if I don't really care,hmm?" He stared at the guy, and laughed out loud, firing a clip into the air, and places his gun into their holsters. All of the sudden, Kidd felt a cold touch run down his spine, he sense something was after him this time. He blow out a puff of smoke in the guy's face, asking," Say do you have a place I can crash at?"
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suspicious Rice on 10/18/2011, 11:24 pm

As I cough from the second hand smoke he exposes me to, I think for a moment about the question he just asked me. "Sure? Why not?" I say. Its not like I have anything to lose.... I look at him in the eye and give a smile while closing my eyes. "Shen." I say. "and you are....?"

Suspicious Rice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 10/18/2011, 11:32 pm

"Kidd so far as I know ," He laughed and smiled a bit, thinking inside of his mind. "This sucker might help me after all, hopefully that woman won't find me, even though its part of the plan." He smiled and placed his hand on Shen's shoulder, speaking," Well Shen lead the way to your home for me please." He smirked and followed Shen
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on 10/18/2011, 11:39 pm

Summer and her team decided that it would be best to split up and look for him seperately, making it less obvious. Pandora was the enforcement for this god-forsaken city, and if you dont listen to their rules, Well, Welcome to Hell. She looked around and walked into an alley, jumping and grabbing a fire escape ladder, pulling it down to climb up it. "Alright Kidd, I know you're close.. I can smell your filthy smoke.." Summer looked around from the fire escape carefully.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suspicious Rice on 10/18/2011, 11:52 pm

I had second thoughts about letting this guy crash at my place. He seemed pretty suspicious and seemed like he was running away from something... Nonetheless, I decided to just let him follow me. "This way." I say. Walking towards another street. I then take out a pack of Pocky and start to eat. I then throw a pack to Kidd. A few minutes later, we stop by the front door of my apartment, and I let ourselves in. I then seen Yai sitting down on the couch, staring at us. "This is Yai...... my....." I think to myself for a moment, thinking of a disguise for her.
"Sister!" I say. I then go near her and playfully force a smile on her face by pulling on the opposite sides of her mouth.

Suspicious Rice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 10/19/2011, 7:15 pm

Kidd nibbled on the pocky stick and watched everything as he followed Shen to his home. They arrived safe and sound for Kidd's nerves calmly relax until he met this mysterious girl. Hearing the word " Sister" made Kidd think and narrowed his eyes at Shen and the girl now known as Yai. "Nice to meet you..Yai.. I'm Kidd," He nodded a bit without a smile on his face, rubbing his blonde hair, sitting on the couch. Resting his eyes for a bit, steadily knowing something of should he say some woman with her goons from PANDORA, were coming to him with open arms and hugs. He chuckled a bit, dropping his head, trying to mediate and performs unusual hand signs as he mediate. " So how long have you been here in Joyous city, Shen? With your sister of course." He didn't open an eye as he asked the question.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 10/19/2011, 8:22 pm

Richard grinned as she told him her name and he repeated it to himself a couple of times in his head so he would not forget it. Once Richard was sure he had her name memorized he began to speak once more. "Jacklyn a very fitting name." He stated before leaning back up seeing no one around Richard decided he'd tell his story if she wished to hear it. "My father was a contractor but he refused to work with Syndicate when he offered so he was seen as a threat and was hunted. Me and my mother always stayed with him and we were constantly moving around but one day I retured home to find my mother and father have both been slaughtered." Richard pulled up his sleeve to show the many X's he's tattooed on himself. "I hunt down Syndicate officers and mark the ones I kill with X's but I have killed many more grunts in the process. My main targets are the last two involved in my father's assassination." He finished by lowering his sleeve back down fixing his black hair out of his eyes.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 10/19/2011, 8:33 pm

Jacklyn could hear the hum of thoughts from Xiavior near by. He was growing irritated with Richard for no reason at all. She listened quietly to Richard, only nodding occasionally to show her interest in what he was saying. Seemed like a terrible thing to find ones parents slaughtered so brutally, especially by Syndicate. She'd seen Syndicates work, hell she had assisted with it at one point against her will. As her thoughts traveled she brought her hand up to pinch the space between her eyes to bring her back to the present moment. Going down that train of thought might make her actually unbury her hatred. Taking a deep breath she finally replied to Richard. "Your parents have not died in vain then, if you've killed so many for them. Syndicate does terrible things to every type of person around." she flinched absentmindedly in the flash of her brothers painfully drawn out image in her mind. "You should know you're being hunted from not so far off. Don't take chances with him if you intend to meet your goal." she stated then added as she turned to give him his space, "and thank you for trusting me with your tale."
Maretothebear
Admin

View user profile http://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 10/19/2011, 8:39 pm

The man raised an eyebrow and grinned all the more at her warning that someone was hunting him. "I thank you Jacklyn for the warning but anyone who gets in my way of justice and vengence will die. I swore to my father to kill them all it is my destiny to destory Syndicate even if I must do it alone and travel through every single city." Richard said with convintion in his voice. He has killed many others who tried to stop him it was all in his sword that his own father had crafted using his contractor powers and it was his secret weapon against them. From the moment Richard was old enough his father trained him in the skill of swordsmanship and Richard practiced day and night until his form and rythm were perfect.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suspicious Rice on 10/19/2011, 8:52 pm

"Oh we've been here for a few weeks now, we're sort of new in town. On a business trip." I say, trying not to blow my cover as a syndicate. "And how about you?" As he did his hand signs, I got more suspicious of him, as if he was trying to use my house as an escape for something. Other than that I wondered if he's a.. Contractor? Nah, that cant be it. "Want something to eat?" I say. Still trying to be hospitable in spite of all my suspicions.

Suspicious Rice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 10/19/2011, 8:59 pm

Jacklyn stood arguing with herself in her mind. On the one hand, she wanted desperately to find someplace she could peacefully live without this war of the worlds around them. Yet, she couldn't help thinking of all the peace they'd have with Syndicate gone. Her mind was made up pretty quickly. "Richard, what if you had a contractor on your side. Myself, to assist you in this. I have my own grudge to Syndicate yet don't usually find a reason to act on it. I think this is the time I'm willing to try. What do you say?" she didn't pry for the answer instead being polite and waiting for it. As she waited she drew on her hand, as hearing Xiavior's thoughts had caused her to need to. She chose to draw a sword.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 10/19/2011, 10:04 pm

Richard stood straight up taken by surprise at her offer to join him and he assumed she wouldn't if she didn't have her own grudge against the syndiucate he could only wander what they had done to her. He thought about telling her no remembering what happened to his family but what right did he have to deny someone their own vengence? Richard thought about it more clearly as he looked at her and finally decided on his answer. "You may join me Jacklyn. Though I wanr you I move fast and travel alot." He said with a grin and turned around walking down the quiet sidewalk listening for her foot steps to be sure she would follow him.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 10/19/2011, 10:21 pm

Jacklyn laughed unable to stop herself from doing so. She met his pace easily enough and walked beside him. "Richard, I can keep up with you, trust me. Xiavior is not completely wrong about how talented I am." she mentioned and decided she might as well tell him why she chose to help him. "I noticed you wondering, and for trusting me I'll trust you, I was employed by Syndicate.." she made a face staring ahead of her. " Employed is a loose term for held captive and forced to assist them. I did terrible things by their command. My last victim was my own brother, whom I loved quite dearly, as I'm sure you love your parents. I want them to die slower than possible." She thought of the night then. The night they had brought Luke before her chained hands and told her to extract information from him. She'd refused at first and they tortured him slowly before her eyes. He'd been so brave, not making a sound as he looked into Jacklyn's eyes, and a single thought from him to her passed and she stopped his heart. Tears came to her eyes as they walked but she looked off hiding the unfamiliar emotion.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on 10/19/2011, 10:44 pm

Summer walked up to an apartment and grabbed one of her goons, having them scan the buildings for Kidd. "Find anything?" He nodded and pointed to a button on the wall. There were several buttons around it, most likely doorbells for all the rooms in the building. As she stepped forward she pressed her finger against the white button, hearing the 'bzzzzz' noise and waiting for an answer from the tenant. Thinking of what to say when they answered her.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suspicious Rice on 10/19/2011, 11:10 pm

As I hear the sound of my doorbell, I go look through the peephole. "Geesh, arent I popular...." I say, sarcastically. I then open the door, seeing a girl with blond hair. "Hello." I say, with polite tone. "Anything I can help you with?"

Suspicious Rice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on 10/19/2011, 11:30 pm

My eyes quickly roamed the inside of the room when he opened the door before smiling at the man. "Hi, I just moved in down the hall a little bit, I wanted to meet the new neighbors." Summer smiled and extended her hand, "Im Su-Mantha.. Samantha Jone." She smiled again, hoping she covered her mistake up. "Mind if I come in? Smile" She smiled sweetly and held up bag in her free hands " I brought cookiessss."
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suspicious Rice on 10/19/2011, 11:42 pm

"Sure!" I say, letting her in. "Just set those cookies over there." I point to the small coffee table. "This is my sister, Yai. I say. And this is erm....Kidd. Who is a current guest." Yai emotionlessly waves at the girl. I then go back into the kitchen, turning the stove up to moderate heat, letting the water boil, awkwardly trying to prepare Ramen for us all. I then grab vegetables from the refrigerrator, cutting each one precisely with fine precision. "So, whats your name?" I yell from inside the kitchen while cooking.

Suspicious Rice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 10/20/2011, 6:11 pm

Richard had almost drawn his sword and turn to stab her after Jacklyn said she use to work for Syndicate but he caught himself and stopped his hand from even grasping the blade so he could hear the worst of her story. He never knew her family had suffered to at their hands so he felt sympathy toward the girl. While something else bothered him a bit he turned his head slightly to look at Jacklyn while also watch the sidewalk in front of him before speaking. "Who is Xiavior?" He asked curiously with a raised eyebrow he didn't understand why she used someones name with a warning like that if he didnt even know who this guy was.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 10/20/2011, 8:35 pm

Jacklyn tensed ready to throw Richard far from her if he decided to attack her. No sooner had she finished her story she relaxed when he did. She walked a bit more until he turned toward her slightly and had asked about Xiavior. She wasn't sure how to reply to that at first choosing her words carefully. A minute or two had gone by before she settled. "Xiavior is this contractor I met recently, the one who put the ice wall up way back. He's in awe of what he believes I'm capable of. Also, he seems to care for me in a way I've not returned, he's jealous I've began speaking to you I think. Seeks to kill you." She whispered in such a way her voice would not be carried by sound and wind as she watched Richard's face. She looked around at all the buildings, having not been in this part of town in quite a while thinking impatiently about what might happen next to twist her life.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 10/20/2011, 11:12 pm

After hearing enough of the conversation, Xavier grew tired and Richard had asked about him. He decided to show himself. He jumped down from building to building, and finally down to where the two stood. "Well, hello doll face," He smiled at Jacklyn, "and, I am Xavier. I see that youre also after the Syndicate. I may want the humans to know about who we truely are, but the Syndicate have gotten in the way far to long now." Xavier never took his hand off his sword since he appeared, and with his other hand, he hand it on his arm holding the sword, just incase the urge came where he had to use his powers. He laughed after a while and said, "Well, whether you want to hear this or not, this girl here, will kill you without thinking if you give her reason."
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 10/21/2011, 1:14 am

Kidd noticed Ms. Summer about to enter the room, but with a false I.D of course. He smirked a bit and laughed low, feeling the strange "sister" of Shen staring at him. He excused himself to the bathroom and walked towards it, acting as if he was going to relieve himself, suddenly, he opened up the window and climbed the fire escape. He sat on the roof, humming and whistles a evil tune. He knew that since Summer was here, her goons from PANDORA was gonna come after him, but he didn't care and simply wanted this to happen even tho his plan wasn't going by the book. He chuckled and stared off on the city and its destruction.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 10/21/2011, 5:35 pm

Before Richard could reply to Jacklyn he watched as the man dropped down from the roof and land in front of them Richard grew a bit agitated at the way he treated Jacklyn. Doll face? He thought to himself in his mind and figured this must be the Xiavier she was just telling him about. He listened boredly to what Xavier had to say and after the man was done Richard glanced behind himself and at Jacklyn with a raised eyebrow and started laughing. "First I'd like to say that you refrain from calling her doll face and instead use her proper name." Richard told him before continuing "second I can hold my own against any contractor and third I shall give no reason for Jacklyn to attack me." Richard calmly placed his hand on his blade not gripping the handle more like just resting for he had no fear his sword was made from his father's contractor powers and thats what gave him the edge.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 10/21/2011, 7:06 pm

Jacklyn couldn't believe her eyes and ears. Xiavior was so arrogantly sure of his opinion, it made Jacklyn fume with no words to retort with. She simply stood there during the exchange, glancing between their weapons. Two men of equally powerful calliber in their own rights, acting as though they were fighting over..her. Her cheeks reddened embarrassingly. "If both of you are done facing off, I'll have my say. Xiavior is right, if you so gave me reason I'd react, it's both nature and common sense, I will not lie about that. But, I'm not an animal and I'll say one thing, my name is Jacklyn. I've earned the right to be called by name." she stated flatly. "When you both are done measuring swords, I'll just be continuing forward." Jacklyn was slightly hurt by Xiaviors accusation that she would hurt anyone. She'd killed more than she could possibly count without emotion but she wasn't a killer. Slowly, she walked on the path they were headed on, wrapping an arm around herself when she knew nobody was watching.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 10/21/2011, 8:50 pm

Richard turned back to look at Jacklyn as she spoke still with his eyebrow raised and politly waited until she had her say in. When she was finished Richard turned back to Xiavier with a slow but wicked grin and following Jacklyn to cath up to her he walked right past him not even so much as giving him a second glace as he walked by Richards hand still rested on the handle of his blade. Richard caught up to Jacklyn and decided to walk beside her as he thought of where to go to next. "I noticed how you said react instead of kill lack of conifidence can be a bad thing you know." He told her while looking straight ahead.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 10/21/2011, 11:48 pm

Jacklyn sighed stabling her wild thoughts, to speak without her voice breaking. She stared off toward an animal rummaging though trash not too far off, with a small motion of her hand the can fell over, giving the animal easier access. "Richard, I'm confident I can kill most beings in this world, but it's not something I take lightly or do without cause. I don't need to kill someone to make them pay for striking against me." she spoke as though it were a speech she'd waited years to have need to say. Then the ache off her impulse to draw on her arm took hold and she whipped out a sharpie, drawing a raccoon, to symbolize the critter she'd assisted. "I was a killer once, it's not confidence in the task, I lack." she whispered mostly to herself as she walked at Richard's side, almost preferring how it felt to be near someone else for a change.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top