Darker Than Black - A New Generation

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Darker Than Black - A New Generation

Post  Etherlam on 10/22/2011, 10:31 pm

He watched as Jacklyn knocked the trach can over confirming his conclusion about her and even watched with some amusment as she drew the racoon on her arm. Richard also saw that she was running out of room to draw and wandered what she would do after that happened. "We are very different people Jacklyn I prefer killing those who get in my way or have wronged me but I Respect you for your beliefs." He told her finding it a little strange to actually have a conversation with someone after years and years of being a lone wolf so to speak.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 10/23/2011, 2:00 pm

Jacklyn laughed hearing Richard's philosophy on killing. She was glad for the honesty in a human or anyone really, for a change. "I feel that way because killing someone for me would be simple, a drop from three stories high, binding someone in place as i took control of their heart as it beats. For me to punish in the way you have, many would be dead." she said half with pride and disgust with the honest truth of that. "So Richard, I find myself curious, but not impolite, what is it your weapon does that is a match for any contractor, doll, or otherwise? If you don't mind my asking." she pulled a towel from her bag as she waited and wiped the drawings of the day off her arm using a solution she'd come up with herself. The only thing she left was the raccoon and a tattoo she couldn't wipe off. Her skin pulsed red from the spots she had to scrub but for the moment it didn't matter. The night was clear of people at this stretch, leaving the soft sounds so rarely heard.
Maretothebear
Admin

View user profile http://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 10/23/2011, 5:42 pm

Xavier smirked, "My swords bigger." He walked a few feet behind them, listening to them and butted in, "Ya know, we should go after the other groups, and form our own group. We have the power to do so." He continued to walk, less caring of what Richard would do and took his hand off of his sword and moved it to his pocket and walked with them. "Oh, and knowing neither of you care, but feeling left out, my thoughts on killing, Kill for joy. Sometimes you have to give a life to have a new life take a new path, helping somebody move farther in life. Just my thoughts."
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on 10/24/2011, 5:12 pm

((Sorry About Not Posting Drew! D:))

Summer looked around the room when she spotted kid, but got distracted when the host asked what her name was. "Im Samantha..." She smiled and leaned against the counter. "I live right down the hall." Summer couldnt help but look back at the evil man in the same room as her..
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 10/24/2011, 9:15 pm

Richard was about to reply to Jacklyn till he heard Xiavier speak and he turned his head to see the boy had been following them Richard yhad been so caught up in his conversation with Jacklyn he never even noticed and found it quite annoying. "Killiang without reason is just being a brute and I shall not form a larger group. So run along little boy and do not bother us on our mission again." Richard told him as he kept walking a threatening tone in his voice as he spoke and Richard kept threats he saw this Xiavier getting in their way later on and that was enough reason to kill him.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 10/24/2011, 9:24 pm

Jacklyn was more than irritated being constantly interrupted by she walked on waiting for the moment where her part of the conversation would finally be able to be aknowledged. It seemed like everytime she spoke, someone spoke over her. She was finding it completely un-nerving. "Really, you kill for joy? Suppose I did that?" Jacklyn's eyes focused on Xiavier lifting him high in the air, but controlling his weight to not drop him. She paced around his bodys shadow looking at him. "Suppose, I was just bored and chose a victim such as yourself" she continued and spun him upside-down. "Killing should not be a choice, justice does not equal death. She was livid and aching to prove a point.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 10/24/2011, 9:31 pm

Xavier laughed at Richard, "Awe, look at the big bad guy trying to look tough!" Soon after, he was up in the air, his eyes on Jacklyn, and laughed again, digging his nails into his arms, and then he tooka deep breath and let out a frigid breath freezing everything in site, "I think its time you chill out." He pulled out his sword, which was just long enough to hit the frozen tv dish on top of the building, and it came crashing down, right behind Jacklyn, knocking her powers off just enough to move out of her line of gravity control, and landed on his feet, holding his sword at his side. "Now now children, you dont like my plan to kill every member of the Syndicate? Am i too strong for you to handle Richy boy? Think ill steal your girl out from under you huh?" Xavier circled Richard laughing, wanting to see what he could do, a test of sorts, if something bad happened, he could easily just freeze the air around him, and cause a short time paralysis giving himself enough time to escape.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 10/24/2011, 9:39 pm

Richard looked at Jacklyn angered at Xavier and he slowly turned toward the boy without saying a word and drew out his blade slowloy the ring of steel filled the air around them as Richard's red eyes stared intently at Xaiveir and he spread his legs perpendicular and held the sword horizontally as was his usually position and then he waited. Richard could see plainly that his opponets sword was bigger but he had enough of Xaivier insulting Jacklyn and making crude jokes toward her time he put this boy in his place but he would never make the first move and could wait it out he always waits it out he spread fear and caution into his enemies which is just what he liked.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 10/24/2011, 9:47 pm

Jacklyn's face was a color of red she'd never been. She was beyond angry and stared at Xiavier with growing inpatients. "How dare you think for one moment I could be with someone who has treated me as you have. A moment ago, you called me queen of the contractors, now you reduce me to a little girl." She threw him into a brick wall behind him without considering a second thought. He'd embarrassed her completely, and now she'd react without concern. She looked back at Richard as she heard the close ring of steel and stepped back allowing him to deal with this his way. Later, the blood on her hands would haunt her, but not the blood on his.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 10/24/2011, 9:50 pm

Xavier flew through the air, "Queen? I dont remember calling you a Queen, i said you had powers beyond anything ive seen." He stood and laughed leaning on his sword and turned his attention to Richard. "You wanna fight huh? Well, i guess if you really want..." Before he finished, he had his sword in his hand, and was behind Richard, sword poking his back, and his left hand on the back of Richards leg, "but i wont go easy, and i wont let you live like i let that other shmuck." He took Richard's leg out from under him, kicked him off balance and to the ground, and still, had his sword point digging into his back, but not hard enough to cut. "Honestly though, id rather not fight, you pulled your sword out on me, so really, you made the first move, and i just...taught you a lesson." He put his sword back into the sheath on his waist, and walked over to Jacklyn, "I really am sorry. I didnt mean to offend you, i just wish to help you. He on the other hand, seems to want to fight me, which, i believe would cause you more stress."
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 10/24/2011, 9:56 pm

(Dont force attacks with me)

Richard spiraled back up and decided he'd play dirty to then with this cowardly boy with steel scraping on the ground Richard spun his sword across the concrete before pulling it back with a snap and sparks flying across the air in front of him as he charged Xavier hes face still emotionless and deadly his eyes covered by his hair as he went not even a hint of enjoyment as he reached the boy and did not decode to show the same courtesy so he breought his blade up and arched his downward through the air slicing with full force at his opponets back. Xiaviers first mistake was being underhanded his second turning his back and his third was poutting away his blade.

(See? dont need to force atatcks for a good post)
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 10/24/2011, 10:02 pm

Xavier laughed as he heard the sound of Richards blade coming, grabbed Jacklyn and held her out in front of him. "Your mistake was not knowing your opponent." He knew this would give him enough time, and so he let her go, grabbed his sword, and the next second he was standing on top of the building looking down at Richard. "Lets go tough guy. you think your so good? Then lets see what you got." He leaned over the edge a bit, holding his sword and laughing knowing he was getting under Richard's skin, and that was what he wanted.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 10/24/2011, 10:07 pm

Richard halted his blade from cutting through Jacklyn his razor sharp steel only an inch from her face and he felt the anger grew that he had almost hurt his friend. He turned and looked up at Xaivier no emotion showing in his eyes still and he grabbed the railing of a fire escape and swung himself up and used his skill and agility to quickly get all the way to the top where he faced Xaivier holding his blade out with the point toward the boy. "Scared to fight me without your tricks? Have to run and hide and bait me? I see more in battle than your untrained eyes so stop running and become a man if you even can do that." Richard said flatly without even looking at Xaivier he used that as insult meaning he doesnt need to see his oppoent to beat him.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 10/24/2011, 10:13 pm

Xavier looked at Richard laughing. "Ya, i am untrained, and im still able to do everything i just did isnt that right?" He yawned, dug his nails into his hand, and let out a breath freezing the cement on the roof, "Hope you can skate like i can." Xavier looked as if he was floating across the ice covered cement, and circled Richard, sword in hand, and laughed the entire time, digging his nails into his body, and freezing everything on the roof, "Welcome to my winter wonderland. I dont think you will mind the cold will you?" He used his speed , and began running around Richard faster, with his sword in one hand and a dagger in the other, and slashed into the back of his calf, and then tucked the dagger back into his boot, leaning on his sword laughing.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 10/24/2011, 10:17 pm

Richard watched as everything around his froze to ice backflipping out of the way of the boys predictable attack he knew a person like Xaivier would attack from behind and was ready for it. Sliding easily backward on the ice Richard spun and kicked off a frozen vent sending himself sliding straight toward Xiavier using the ice for increased speed and bringing his blade uo so it rested horizontally on his free arm he brought it quickly to the side and slashed with great force and speed at Xaivier still not giving his oponet the benfit of looking at him ice only made more noise for Richard to hear.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 10/24/2011, 10:24 pm

Xavier held his sword and hearing the metals clashed gave him joy, he needed to smell the blood of richard, once he did, he would destroy him. He spun in circles like he was one withthe ice, and flipped through the air, throwing daggers at him as he flipped, and then, with a puff of smoke, Xavier was behind Richard standing on top of the doorway leading into the building from the roof, and he closed his eyes, dug his nails into his palm and pressed the bloody palm onto the ice, and blew gently on it, and it flew through the air. "Frozen blood shards." they flew through the air, covering the building, and controlling them, they all flew upwards into the air, "What goes up, must come down my friend." and as he spoke, they flew back towards the roof like hail, as Xavier laughed maniacally.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 10/24/2011, 10:29 pm

Richard watched patiently as Xaivier did his attack making no move to stop him for he had just made his final and most crucial mistake and he let out a deep sigh for he did not want to have to do this now and ruin the surprise for when it would actually matter but he had no choice now. "I shall show you why you're no stronger than an average human against me." Richard said coldly and he raised his blade in the air and it gave off a bright light the ice shards that would have hit Richard circling the blade like a whirlwind. "First my sword can repel other contractors powers." He explained while not looking and then he point the sword at Xaivier. "Second doesnt matter if it was your power before and would not affect you its now my father's and kill you just as easily as it would have me." He finished by shooting every single ice shard back at Xaivier the deadly crystals clear on their intent.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 10/24/2011, 10:34 pm

Xavier looked around, cocked his head, and smirked. The shards coming straight at him right before they should have hit him, he melted into the ice, then reformed once they passed him. "Youre really not that great." He shook his head, and sighed. "I really wish you didnt make me go to these extremes so early, i really wanted this to be fun. There is a reason why i call my sword skull splitter." He pointed his sword straight at Richard and it grew, aimed directly at his forehead with the intent to go through it. "Hopefully i can add your head to my collection, although, your not a Syndicate, i must make a special place for you my friend." He began laughing quietly.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 10/24/2011, 10:36 pm

Jacklyn made her way up to the roof watching both of them fight with a blank expression on her face. Listening to what Richard's weapon could do, she was interested in seeing who would win this fight. Somehow she wanted badly for it to be over so they could go find someplace to crash for the evening. It had been a few nights since Jacklyn slept more than an hour or two. She was tempted to help Richard get this over with. It would be simple to react to Xiavier's ability. She lifted her hand closing the energy she used around the sword and bending it downward with a smile.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 10/24/2011, 10:38 pm

Richard instantly stuck his sword in the ice ground nd absorbed the ice into it clearing the roof and forming a thick wall of ice in front of him and when the sword hit he had the ice freeze around it and hold it there s he jumped up and kicked off the ice wall his blade coming straight for Xaivier giving him two options leave the sword and leave without a scratch or fight to free the sword and take the hit and the way Richard balanced his blade it would be a very nasty and gruesome wound if he decided to try to pry his blade free from so much ice.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 10/24/2011, 10:44 pm

Xavier saw Jacklyn, and quickly took a few steps back, and let his sword return to normal size, cracking the ice it was stuck in with ease. "Richard, i told you , you dont know your opponent. You have to analyze him before you attempt to make big moves like your doing." Xavier watched carefully between the two of them and then swing his sword, countering Richard with one hand, and with the other, he reached out, and grabbed Richards leg slamming him onto the concrete, and walking to Jacklyn. "Look, my battle is not you. Its with him. If you want to be involved, have it your way, but id rather not fight you." He turned back to face Richard. "And for you, are you done making a fool of yourself? I think you should learn the way i fight before you try to kill me. Right now, nothing you did really made a difference." He walked over and leaned against a vent, his sword still in his hand, eyes still on Jacklyn. She was one that he knew he shouldnt take his eyes off of.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 10/24/2011, 10:50 pm

Jacklyn looked between them, put her palm forward and threw Xiavior off the building, then with a serious face she jumped down from the building landing on her feet and started walking. She couldn't help it, she had to get away from there for now. So much was going wrong tonight. If Xiavior lived, wish she almost hope he did, she hoped he'd learn a lesson of his own. Jacklyn hated being treated like a child, to be scolded and cast asside. Well someone would live, and she was only hopeful they'd come find her once they did. Leaning up against a wall a few blocks down she rushed to draw on her arm and steady her emotions which were coming alive inconvieniently.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 10/24/2011, 10:55 pm

Xavier sighed, and went flying, turned in the air, caught himself on a window pane, and climbed down the building sucked ina deep breath, and let out an even bigger one freezing the air around Richard. "Children who dont know their weaknesses." He pushed the temporarily paralyzed Richard over, and caught up with Jacklyn. "If you want, you can crash at my house. Ill let you sleep in the bed, and ill take the couch."
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 10/24/2011, 10:58 pm

Richard's blade in his sheath absorbed the ice and sent it around Xaivor's feet to freeze him in place and he gave a heavy sigh walking up beside Jacklyn and looking straight ahead. "Lets go find a motel I can get u a two bedroom and stand watch as you sleep." He calmly told her before thinking again. "OR if you had a better place to stay I am open to suggestions." He said with a small grin and waiting on her reply.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 10/24/2011, 11:03 pm

Xavier was pissed now, he absorbed he ice around his feet, dug his nails into his gut, and walked beside Jacklyn,"OR we can go with my idea. Richard, you are welcome, but ill let you sleep in the dog house....a place where dogs belong." He kept pace and looked up at the stars, speaking very softly, "Look....im sorry, and i know that i may come off a bit harsh, but really, i mean well. Richard, you are welcome in my house, and you can sleep on the couch...and ill watch over you guys through the night, we can switch on and off." He sighed knowing that something was going through him, guilt, and he hated it.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top