The Hollowed

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Hollowed

Post  Maretothebear on 6/15/2011, 11:35 pm

Mariella was trying to maintain her focus in the fog that was her mind. Down here they put a sort of incense into the cells that created a bit of a euphoria. You converted easier when you felt at ease. She didn't know what was to be done with her yet but she'd slowly starve soon. Secretly her mind trailed off thinking about what it must have been like for her parents, being made sacrafices in public. A humiliation that marked a traitor. Sadly both of them had actually been loyal to the faith and died only because of Mariella and her beliefs there was something bigger. She tried to sleep now even though the chains had been hung just so she couldn't touch the ground in a way it was torturously close. Soon she hoped to know her fate.
Maretothebear
Admin

View user profile http://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on 6/15/2011, 11:36 pm

Analie's eyes lifted slowly. " I can get your things back.. But if I leave, the Priors will hunt me down.. Its nearly impossible for me to escape. " She said softly. She than placed a hand on his chest gently, feeling her soft skin against his upper chest. Only wanting for him to sit back down. " At least rest while I get your things, you're going to need more then 2 pints of blood to keep you going. " She said with a nod. She than picked up her staff, pulled up her hood and walked out the door, locking it behind her so the other Priors wouldn't question it.

Analie than walked up the stairs slowly, toward Azarian's office. She than gently knocked on the door, walking inside before kneeling in front of his highness's desk. When she looked up she noticed he wasn't in his office and none of the other priors were around. Etherlam's things rested on Azarian's desk. Walking over she took a deep breath before rolling up the maps and scrolls, grabbing his swords and putting them back into his bag. She than hid his bag in her cloak moving swiftly back to her medical wing, unlocking the door in safety, stepping inside. She than locked the door behind her and lowered her hood, turning to come face to face with Etherlam. Blushing softly she shook her head and held up his bag. As much as Analie tried, her blush wouldn't go away. It wasn't her fault that he was attractive. He was well sculpted. His body was well defined and with his clothing he had a wild look to him. Analie was always asked to wear the same dress. Looking only slightly different from the other female priors. Though they were rare, Analie was the youngest.
Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero on 6/15/2011, 11:42 pm

Aero climbed down the slope and headed onto the street. The white masked people she kept passing were odd. They had a cold feel. She was growing with fear, and the people stared openly at her as she walked by.
She sat outside a shop, ignoring the glares, thinking of a plan. Suddenly two guards led by a man broke through the crowd.
"There she is!" The man yelled.
One of the guards stared at her with a glowing staff in hand. Her mind grew fuzzy. She screamed. Then numb. And blank.
Her last memory was of the other guard lifting her up and carrying her on his shoulder to the cathedral.
Aero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 6/16/2011, 12:36 am

A follower ran towards me and spoke," High Priest Azarian requests you to come to the top of the tower immediately." I said thank you to the follower and heads towards the High Priest's location, the top of the tower an very close spot that everyone knows. I head upstairs and reach his location and spoke clear to him," Sir did you ask for me?" I looked at him as he stood by the fire.

I wanted to talk to him as soon as he finished telling whatever was needed to be said. I needed his words to tell me my faith isn't wrong at all, but that it is true.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 6/16/2011, 6:46 pm

Etherlam watched as Analie left and he got back up, stretching out his limbs to get the feeling back into them, he then walked over to the bowl of water, washing the caked blood from his face and arms. When he finished all he could do was wait until Analie returned, he wasn't sure at this point if she was really getting his things but either way he was gonna get out and with his things, he thought quietly to himself. When analie finally returned and he faced the door as she was unlocking it, when analie turned around his face was close to hers and he took a step back in surprise, and noticing her red blush. He was distracted for a few moment sby it until he snapped out of it and grabbed hsi things, pulling his ripped shirt on and hooking his swords to his belt before sliding his pack onto his back. "So where is this secret passage again?" He asked, looking to her curiously as she still had that blush on her cheeks.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The High Priest turned to Azazel, his mouth grinning as the face in the fire disappeared. Azarian walked slowly over to Azazel and out a hand on his shoulder. "Your faith in this is going to be rewared, Prior Azazel, I finished speaking with the Ori. They have given me knowledge for war and from me I will pass this knowledge to you and every other Prior who will lead i nthe construction of great ships and siege weapons and steel for swords and arrows, we will have a hly crusade across our world so all may know the Light." The High Priest explained, keeping his grin wide upon his face. "The Ori have chosen you, the most aithful in our cause, to lead the armies once they are complete, you will destory those who shelter in the dark, but the Ori have also commanded you not slay everyone, if anyone wishes to convert, all may seek the Light." Azarian finished, placing his hand upon Azazel's forehead, "behold the knowledge of the Ori," he exclaimed, a bright light coming from hsi hand as he shared the knowledge to build weapons and ships into Azazel's mind.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on 6/16/2011, 6:59 pm

Analie took a deep breath, trying to rid herself of her blush. She had never been so close to someone. Other than cleaning wounds she had never come in contact with someone. " Under the bed, you'll need to move it out of the way before Azazel comes to check on you. " She said in a whisper. She than walked over to the side of the bed, pushing it gently as the wheels on the underside of the bed began to roll, revealing a trap door. As much as she felt betrayed, she'd have to deny going with him. The Priors would come after her. The would think she was kidnapped and couldn't handle the outside world.

" As tempting as your offer is to leave, they'd track me.. I couldn't do that to you. " She said softly, shutting her eyes. She knew just for helping him escape she couldn't imagine what they'd put her through. She had betrayed the Ori in order to save a life. After they had lied to her, kept her locked in and kept her covered from the outside world. She wanted nothing more than to leave it all behind and forget what she knew. But she knew that that was a near impossible dream.
Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 6/16/2011, 7:04 pm

I listened to him about his chat with the Ori. I closed eye and bow my head down as an token of my appreciation for choosing me as the leader. Such honor was brought and I grateful for it. As he touch my forehead, images flashed slowly at first then picked up the pace as I saw everything that was going to be done. I trembled at the pure sight of the construction at first but then I relaxed and took in the knowledge from the High Priest. " Thank you High Priest. For everything from teaching me the Origin to making sure my faith is false, but salvation." I smiled a bit, for years I haven't but it felt right now. I knew everything, my army will the holy crusade this world needs! My army will cast those who do not wish to convert to the Ori. For without the Origin there's order in our life....We're just mindless fools damned to the land of the earth. The dark will come to the light of righteousness or feel my wrath.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 6/16/2011, 7:09 pm

Etherlam watched as she pushes the bed over and walked over, standing over the wooden trap door in the ground. "Well Analie as much as I'd like to respect your denial, I'm afraid you're gonna have to come with me anyway, I don't really know this land very well and I suspect surely you must have seen some maps of the terrain. If I get lost out there I'm surely dead, but you stay with me, I'll garauntee we both survive and I'll show you all the wonderful places of Caldonia." He explained to her, grinning and he knew he oculd probably figureo ut how to get back to his own land but he didn't leave people behind, it was how every soldier was back in Caldonia and he admitted to himself he might of liked her, even for an ex-prior. Etherlam pulled open the trap door and held his hand out to her, still grinning widely at her. "Now then, shall we get going, or do I have to tie you up and carry you out myself?" He asked, his voice telling her he was being completely serious.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Good now go forth brother, share your knowledge with the other Priors and have the followers begin work immediatly constructing the ships and weapons, it will be a while before the war begins, so every minute counts now." Azarian said to Azazel, turning back to the flames before spinning around to the door to exit the tower. "One more thing, get the prisoner, I want more information from him and tell Analie, I do not care of he is ready or not." The High preiest finished, leaving the room.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on 6/16/2011, 7:15 pm

Analie grabbed her bag than nodded, taking his hand. She than grabbed her staff and stepped into the trap door, closing it and locking it behind them. Once the door shut it was dark, not a glimpse of light was shown until Analie's crystal staff began to shine. She than lead him down the path, moving quickly so they could get some ground of Azarel. Knowing they would come for him soon. She lead him down into the catacombs of the cathedral, leading him down to a large moselium.

Reaching a large wall of the moselium with a massive hex on the wall, she placed her crystal to its center as a door opened. A bright light blasted into her eyes as she shut them tightly, feeling the blast of air from the outside world. Once the door was open, Analie opened her eyes slowly, widening greatly as the world seemed to open up to her. A busy town, full of white masks. Followers of the Ori. Out of her bag she pulled a white mask that would fit his face perfectly. " Wear this so you wont be sticking out too much. I can lead us out of the city thanks to my maps, but otherwise I don't really know where I'm going. " She said softly. She than pulled up her hood and wrapped her cloak around her, hiding her prior clothing, as she stepped out into the cool crisp air of the outside world.
Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 6/16/2011, 7:21 pm

Etherlam followed her down the trap and when she locked it he started whistling, reaching into his bag he pulled out a small vial filled with a black substance and he placed it below the trap door so it wouldn't be seen. When he finished Etherlam turned back to Analie and followed her through the tunnel, unknowingly still holding her hand. His eyes shut tight from the light her staff gave off when they reached the wall, only opening when he was sure she was doen and he took the white mask, fitting it on his face and nodding to her. "I'll take lead once we leave the city." He whispered in her ear, following her out into the city and closing the wall behind them, leaving another black vial in front of the wall.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on 6/16/2011, 7:36 pm

Analie nodded, hiding her face with her hood, keeping his hand in hers so it would see mas though they were a couple and would not be questioned. Plus the hood helped hide Analies blush that was caused by holding onto his hand. His skin was course, but smooth. It was so different to her own. Her hand were so soft and silky, is were so much bigger than her fragile thin fingers. She seemed tiny in comparison. A few people did look at them as they passed, but no one bothered them. After a few minutes of traveling down the city, Analie stopped outside a clothing store. If she was going to get out of here alive, she needed to change. Pausing Etherlam for a moment, she stepped inside the shop. A young woman walked up to her and smiled. " Can I help you? " She said kindly through her blue and white mask. " Yes, anything in a medium size please, I'd prefer dark blue. " She said with a smile, lifting her head for a moment.

The young woman soon returned with a dark blue dress trimmed with tan. It was perfect. Handing over the amount for the dress, hat, matching gloves and boots, she stored the clothing in her bag and walked back out to Etherlam. She smiled to him gently than took his hand again, leading him out of the city.
Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 6/16/2011, 7:48 pm

I bow down to him," As you wish High Priest." I walked off towards the Medical Room, but they aren't there. I run toward an alarm and sound it,speaking," We lost the prisoner! Also an prior is accompanying him!" The alarm sounds off as an loud blazing noise, that alerts everyone. I run back towards the tower and sees the High Priest in the same spot. I bow and speak towards him," Sir...Prior Analie has left with the prisoner, they have escaped." I looked down at the ground, pissed off. An traitor in the Origin, why do such an foolish thing?! I banged my staff against the ground, making an small crack from the tap. I finally looked up at the High Priest and asked," Please...Tell me what must done sir." He knew what the right thing to do, for my mind is not clear and calm as his.

Last edited by Azazel on 6/16/2011, 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero on 6/16/2011, 7:58 pm

She awoke in pain. Her body was all tangled and twisted. She grunted, searching her clothes for her weapons. Realizing they were not there, Aero stands up only to be pushed back down by another strange man. "Who are you?" She asked.
"I am your worst nightmare" He replies.
A shudder escapes from her. She gets up and tries to make a break through the open door behind him. He tries to spin her around by her shoulder but she ducks, escaping through the door.
She runs up the steps into a grand hallway. She just runs, occasionally looking back, one thing in mind: To escape.
Aero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 6/16/2011, 11:32 pm

Etherlam waited patiently as she went into the store to buy clothes and it was then he noticed the alarm was going off, people running from left and right and when Analie finally came out of the store he grabbed her hand and started running, he had seen the way out as they came over the foothill and he had the other land memorized to his brain, he didn't wanna stay here anymore. "They know we've escaped, we have to make a run for ir." He told her, pushing and shoving people out of their way just as he saw the gate, it was starting to close and holding onto Analie while pushing through the throng of people limited his chances of making it out. Etherlam growled and gave a mighty push with his free arm, clearing the path but it was still gonna be close holding onto Analie, he held her hand tightly and ulled her forward.letting go to send her rolling under the gate and he himself sliding under, the gate barely missing him. "Now..lets go." He said, pulling of his mask and tossing it to the ground and running off, putting the distant shouting behind them and making for the forest, he had picked right, he remembered this is the forest that lead back to home.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Azarian looked down to Azazel, his white eyes showing no emotion and his face blank as he placed a hand on Azazel's shoulder, pulling him. "Prior Azazel, calm yourself, have faith in the Ori for they shall not let a traitor go unpunished, the war we wage upon the land we will find them and kill them, one a triators death, the other for refusing the Light." The High Priest spoke, walking a line back and forth in the room, his branch twisted staff tapping with every step. "Focus your efforts wih the task the Gods have given you, you shall be rewared with enlightenment for your faith and devotion trouble yourself not of a traitor who has forsaken her faith, you believe and thats all that matters." Azarian finiished, taking a sit behind his desk, shutting his white eyes and praying to the Ori.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on 6/16/2011, 11:39 pm

Rolling under the gate, Analie saw him slide under. Following closely behind him she let her hood fall, watching his movements as the city disappeared behind them. The woods soon surrounded them and Analie was lost. She knew nothing of this outside world so this seemed so un-familiar to her. The trees out here were so tall and beautiful, the forest floor was covered with dirt and leaves, things she had only read about in her books.

Following behind Etherlam she grasped onto his hand softly. As beautiful as the forest was, it scared her. She didn't want to lose him. The forest was so dense that if she lost sight of him, she wouldn't be able to find him again. Once she could no longer hear the siren's from the cathedral, Analie stopped, looking back, giving this city one last goodbye. She than continued to follow Etherlam, keeping an eye on her surroundings.
Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 6/17/2011, 12:11 am

"Yes sir, thank you sir." I got up and left him to my own mission. I will kill the traitor and sinner soon but for now I had to build my army. I went to announce my arrangements for the upcoming war. " I need all of our followers with the few prisoners we have to make our weapons." The followers nodded and begin working on the weapons. A few prisoners we have locked up are in chains, helping the followers as well. I have 2 or 3 priors to watch over them just in case one of the prisoners revolt. I go to my room and make battle strategies for the war I am destined to bring. I will have the upper hand in here and I won't fall at all. For the Ori is on my side.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero on 6/18/2011, 4:56 pm

She slid over the marbled floors and into a supply closet. The room was dark and it smelled damp. Aero sat in the room, hearing the alarms faintly, crying with her hands over her face.
After all she felt was a pain in her head and heart, she got up, wiping the tears off her face, and walked into the hall. She hummed quietly as she stepped.
Then aero heard footsteps. She gasped and headed through the nearest door, desperatly not wanting to be found. She leaned against the door, waiting until all was quiet. She turned and saw a man scribbling on a piece of paper. She widened her eyes at his white hair. It seemed so... unnatural. But she felt power radiating off of him. It was soothing to her.
Aero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 6/19/2011, 7:19 pm

I stop drawing my battle strategy and stood up. I felt an person's presence beside my own, I grabbed hold of my staff, cleared my mind. As I lifted up my staff, the person rise as well and I lean my staff forward so does the person. The person is against an wall as I looked down at my notes, I speak," Why have you entered my domain? Do you have an message or are you spying on me?" I steady looked at the plans for the war. I need no distraction so why am I wasting my type with this one person.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero on 6/19/2011, 7:28 pm

She widened her eyes. Her mouth was so dry, she tried to speak but all that came out was a squeak.
"No,no,no..." She said to him. Her hazel eyes kept searching him for any sign of hostility.
Her hands scrabbled against the stone wall behind her, searching for anything to hold her down.
Aero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 6/19/2011, 7:38 pm

I put my staff down, making her down as well and turns towards her, heading close to her. " Do you believe in the Origin?" I looked at her hazel eyes with my fiery red eyes and grabbed hold of her arm, leading her to the construction of our weapons. " Whether you are an follower of the Origin or not. You gonna make weapons for the Priors so we can win this war." I drop her arm and tell a prior to watch her carefully. I yell loud," Remember to go against the Origin is an act of going against the Gods!" I walked back to my room and continue making plans. Clearing my mind out of every thing expect my passion to kill the traitor and sinner.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero on 6/19/2011, 7:44 pm

"But I don't know how to.." She said to herself. His appearance startled her. The prior watching Aero stared at her so she began to try to work. First she grabbed a metal pole and stuck it into the fire. When it was red-hot she threw it into the water. She frowned as she worked. If only she could be used for something better. Like tracking, perhaps.
Aero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top