The Decendents of Dukes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Decendents of Dukes

Post  Maretothebear on 1/6/2015, 10:53 pm

Setting: A normal boarding high school in New Hampshire. Present time. Softmore or junior year. (Whichever you prefer for yourself)

John F Kennedy Magnet School of Excellence to the naked eye was your typical prep school full of youth who had been given an invitation to study more closely with a subject they appeared to excell at beyond that of thier peers. They held 4 distinct subject programs. Arts, Literature and History, Medical Science, or Financing. The school was invitation only and its curriculum a closely guarded secret least other schools open up with the same. However there was one difference. One thing that raised them above all other schools. Ever since the summit of Dukes last year They taught a majority of royalty.. Angelic royalty. The sons and daughters of every duke of hell and of heaven within the North American Continent was sent here to study and mix with human children to taint them in one way or another. One problem? Neither side of nephelim ever shared space before. What happens when they mix may change the course of history forever.

You may choose a duke from the following sins (or one you come up with) that makes sense:

Lust
Greed
Death
War
Abuse

Or one of the following saves:

Love
Humility
Generocity
Peace
Healing

You must also choose your subject major according to your sin or save. Aka greed= financing

Form:
Son/ daughter of the duke of:
School major:
Appearance:
Maretothebear
Admin

View user profile http://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Decendents of Dukes

Post  Maretothebear on 1/6/2015, 11:02 pm

Lydianna lived a mostly human life up until she turned 14. Her mortal mother and herself living in a quiet wealthy suburb in northern New Jersey. Her father Duke of Death, Thamuz by name had supported them from the beginning. A gesture of comfort for his daughter and of thanks to the human woman who had served as basically an oven for the baking. Lydianna thought of her father respectfully and fair despite his tendency toward murder. She herself didn't always agree with his mentality despite an occassionally ravenous temper. But now, with so many nephelim children not fufilling thier duties due to the humans who influence them and the fact their humanity keeps them on earth she along with every other was being sent away to school for a uniform education. They would be locked away like prisoners until they graduated except for the occassion of seeing their father or attending Summits.
Lydianna stood staring at her new sprawling school that looked more collegate then highschool. She was to study in majority medical science so as to understand the workings of the human body and mind in order to harm it. She would be joined by mostly others who affect peoples thoughts such as love and mental illness. After another stalling moment she signed in and waited in the large commonroom for further instruction after others would arrive.

((You may join in any time as if you'd been here all along))
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 1/6/2015, 11:42 pm

Richard
Grade lvl: Junior
Son of the duke of: Lust
School major: Medical Science
Appearance:

Richard had not cared much at for the idea of being forced to attend a school by his Father the Duke of Lust and of course the woman that was his mother. He had been doing just fine where he was but with little sway over his parents minds, here he was, already signed up and stuck waiting in the commonroom, slowly the others would arrive, some of the students like him and others human, that was their purpose he supposed, learned their gifts in more depth ways and then use these human students as guinea pigs to test out their natural born gifts. Though Richard did have to admit he was quite curious as to what he was capable of with the combined workings of these human sciences, its why he was to be taking medical science to know just how to work the attractions of one to another, probably himself if the mood should arise but all he could do for now was sit and wait and wait he did, toying with the silver ring on right index finger, black symbols carved into the surface.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 1/7/2015, 12:06 am

Lydianna rolled her eyes at a few familiar faces who she knew to be idiots by nature, at the angelic innocents of heaven who made her want to vomit at their calm happiness. It was just un-natural to her to be so happy. However, nothing made her bite her lip in annoyance like Richard and the affect he already had on girls of varying ages both good and evil. Were they seriously following him around like mindless guppies? He was older than her by 2 years so it was unlikely she'd have to talk to him thankfully. That much lust carried in a 17 year old must make him an absolute asshole to converse with. She sat cross legged on the floor in an attempt to look busy with the book she'd openned so as not to make anyone in the room attempt conversation with her. Too bad the book was upside down.

It was then that the headmaster greeted both evil amd good nephs. " Alright everyone before I break into code of conduct I would like to announce a few things. For one, you will be housed seperately from the human children and two regardless of age and experience all students in each subject will attend classes together so the younger students can learn from the older in each class. Now on to conduct I do not want to hear of students being hurt or blah blah.." It was then most of us tuned out.
We would have to sit in groups of our subject area and get to know each other for the next few hours until the regular students got out of class. I turned back to my upside down book.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 1/7/2015, 12:22 am

Richard for the most part drowned out the ranting of the old man, he had been through this already, how to carry ones self and to act appropriately. Richard found though his peace, staring at the bright silver, not a single scratched scarred the ring, shining proudly between his rolling fingers. When the headmaster had finally finished his welcome speech or whatever, the half demon child got up and slipping the ring back onto his right index finger, it was time to mingle he supposed, they were suppose to be getting to know the others from their subject group. He wasn't surprised to see however that there had been a group of girls formed around him, this only made him roll the crimson eyes, instead of empowering his gift he thought it would be more useful to learn to turn it down or off when he had no need of it. Making his way through the crowd and even stumbled into the opening where he saw a more interesting sight. "It looks more realistic when the book is right side up unless that is just how you prefer to read?" Richard asked, speaking the girl sitting down away from the others, trying to look busy and it might have worked if her book wasn't upside down.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 1/7/2015, 12:33 am

Lydianna bit her lip keeping her look down then her smartass side took over and she looked in his face. Although every demon spawn had godlike features his seemed to carry a purposeful edge over the others. She slapped her book closed making some people turn for a moment but them return to their gossip. "Actually I was studying the male form and realized several ways to twist certain appendages agonizingly "she taunted hoping she'd chase him off. "Not that you'd understand the terms in this book, medical students only." She looked back down pretty confident she'd showed him up. He'd probably go back to the history kids or something.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 1/7/2015, 12:42 am

"Ah yes, the part where you need only twist the sack and apply a mesely eight pounds of pressure to separate? Yes I remember having to read that volume last year." Richard replied, not quickly but not with a pause either, just calmly and casually as if still carrying on a civilized conversation. He was interested after all, this is so far the only girl he has come across that hasn't started fawning over him, all in all it was a nice break, to finally just talk and not just be stared at with no intellectually to be found. Richard was already starting to sit down across from her, pulling out his book, it was the third volume the set she was reading. "This is where it gets harder, you know, for us medical students." A grin growing on his face as he spoke, an eyebrow raised as well as if in challenge to entice her to try her hand at it again.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 1/7/2015, 12:57 am

Lydianna fought to maintain a poker face despite the hint of blush at her cheeks. "I actually hadn't gotten to that exact chapter yet .." Was her pathetic response. "I don't recall inviting you to sit down tho loverboy. I'd feel simply aweful for taking your precious time away from your sex deprived groupies. I know it's unusual to have a girl such as myself talk to you with clothes on but they need you" she continued sarcastically. She could tell he probably wouldn't go anywhere simply if anything because she was verbally abusing him. " Names Lydianna, Lydi for short." She divulged.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 1/7/2015, 1:06 am

Richard took the ring off his finger and slipped it into a pocket on his jacket, tucking it away before giving his attention back to Lydi who had been going on about his lustful nature, as if he chose to be the son of the Duke of Lust. Eyebrow still raised as she gave her name and gave a single nod. "Ah the Daughter of the Duke of Death then...Tell me is the mourge full already? Run out of people to kill or just bored and thinking of new ways to kill someone?" Richard was quick to shoot back right at her. "And if we're finally on a first name basis, you may call me Richard, unfortunately mine is not as unique to get a nickname so Richard will suffice if you please for I would not be to fond of being refered to as Rich, it would sound to stuck up."
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 1/7/2015, 1:20 am

Lydi couldn't help what happened next. Her temper flared and before she could hold herself back she lurched forward and pinned him by the neck with her hands against the ground. "I've got a better nickname for Richard. How about Dick. Don't ever make the mistake of assuming I need to learn new methods of killing and as for the morgue its full of liars, murderers, and thieves." She menaced her anger enough to scare everyone around them. Apparently nobody realized just because she was a bringer of death didn't mean she was stronger than any of them. In fact she was weaker than half of them. It didn't stop her from pinning him.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 1/7/2015, 1:36 am

Even Richard had to admit he was taken by surprise from the sudden change of attitude and before he knew it, on his back he was against the ground, Lydi holding his neck in an effort to keep him there, but his calm and collected manner did not break as he stared back up at her, almost challenging. But he did have an advantage here to exploit, his reach was far better than her own, with one hand he grabbed onto her shoulder, the other arm twisting them around until the tables had turned, Richard sitting atop her, one hand gripping her shoulder, keeping her down, the other just balancing him out. "What? Can handle someone else talking about what it is you do? Assume to know things about what you do? Or just be utterly disgusted from what others have heard about you?" The crimson eyes almost seemed to glow in anger and frustration but then they lightened once more and Richard got off her, slipping the ring from his pocket to his finger and lifting his bag up and started walking off, needing some time to calm and relax but the group of girls that followed only reminded him he would not find such a peace yet.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 1/7/2015, 1:55 am

Lydi's breath caught at his verbal assault on her. It was maddening and having his body pressed to hers was like nothing she'd experienced before. She hadn't experienced anything honestly. Never had anyone challenged her and before she could think twice she inhumanly appeared in front of him, put a hand to his chest and glared at his groupies until they paled and scurried back into the room. "I apologize for my outburst. I am not accustomed to being challenged so openly." She stated flatly before turning around to walk away back to the auditorium.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 1/7/2015, 2:02 am

Not paying attention, Richard was taken by surprise when she appeared in front of him and instinctively readied himself for a verbal confrontation but was left staring at her when she instead apologized and just nodded, letting out a breath of air. "I shall see you around.. In class I know." Richard said into the empty air as he watched her walk off, smirking a bit as he just continued on his way, leaving the auditorium, avoiding the staff so as to not be caught, he already knew what he was doing and did not need to stay here to learn how to hate schooling even more than he already did.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 1/7/2015, 2:17 am

Lydianna walked back inside just in time for room assignments. Everyone both boys and girls would be dorming co-ed meaning a room with girls and next door could be a room with boys. She grabbed her packet containing schedules and room assignment. Her bags already in the room she walked down the path and found the astonishing building which was where she belonged. Her room was third floor room 3E. She opened the door and left it open as she sat on her bed staring blankly into the hall. Not sure of what to make of mr.richard lust. It annoyed her just to be mentally entertaining.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 1/8/2015, 5:32 pm

Richard had already gotten his room and schedules earlier before leaving the auditorium and was standing in what was his room, the few girls left that followed him finally dispersing in search of their own rooms. Throwing his pack into the corner, Richard made clear which side of the room would be his, either he arrived first or just didn't have a roommate which he actually would prefer, seeing as how he was never alone when going out, it would be nice to come back to an empty room when the day finally finished. Richard was already setting his laptop up on the desk next to his bed, looking over at the mini fridge and getting to know the room even though it was like the other ones from the previous years he had stayed here. "Not much of a change at all, I suppose.."
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 1/8/2015, 5:57 pm

Lydianna closed her eyes and listened to the bumbling conversation around her. These people were so stupid in her eyes. After several minutes she stood up all at once and unpacked her stuff. Some of it was her xbox, extensive collection of war games, and books of tales from around the world. She had summered on nearly every continent at one time or another viewing things from famine, genocide, and torture to motives such as greed, lust, and selfishness as means of murder. Not altogether pleasant trips. The hallway intercom blared that dinner would be served in an hour. She was starving but then her roomate walked in, A short angel neph responsible for advocating life , and her appetite disappeared completely. With an eye roll she walked out before any conversation could ensue and promptly tripped over a huge dufflebag belonging to some freshman now cowering, smacking her head on the doorframe of the room diagnal to hers on her way to the ground. "Great".. She sarcastically thought to herself as a drop of warm blood dripped from over her eye.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 1/8/2015, 6:08 pm

Fingers slid Lydi's arm and shoulder, both hands clasping her and lifting her up from the ground, getting her to stand back up on both feet, crimson eyes watching her questioningly, the same red eyes of Richard. "Well then, guess I was coming by just in time, I'm on the floor just above this one and was happening on my way down to get an early seat for dinner." He was explaining as he let go of her when Lydi was up and standing by herself once more, noticing the blood dripping slowly and forming a thin red line. "But now perhaps we had better get that checked out, yes?" Asking with a small tilt to his head, the crimson orbs of his eyes seeming just a tad softer for the moment, however this time he was not wearing his jacket, just a black tee with denim jeans.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 1/8/2015, 9:49 pm

(Replying to post Mare sent by text)

Richard did not have time to react when Lydi suddenly went to her demon side and was already grabbing the freshman by his neck and slamming him up into the wall as if he weighed nothing. Turning around he grabbed both her wrists, trying to yank them free and grunting with the effort but this side of her was much stronger and Richard dare not let his loose, doubting that side of him would even want to help when there were so many girls around now anyway, coed dorms and now watching the scene unfolding in front of them.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 1/9/2015, 3:01 pm

Lydianna fought for control over herself. Every fiber of her being wanted her to crush this boys windpipe. But then Richard's hands were around her wrists and with her head spinning from injury she was forced to let go. Lydi turned to Richard and got herself together. "Please stitch my head together now" she sighed not even acknowledging the boy she'd nearly strangled to death who now wore perfect impressions of her hands on his smooth neck. He turned out to be the youngest son of sloth also known as laziness. It was a grateful moment having gained control so quickly.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 1/9/2015, 5:29 pm

"Yes... Let us get your head taken care of..." Richard was saying when Lydi regained control of herself, an eyebrow raised slightly, not having expected the evening to go like that so suddenly. It was only the first day and already students were trying to kill each other, its what happens when you put someone with death on their mind with someone whos to lazy to move his stuff from the hallways. Sliding one arm around Lydi's shoulders and kept her up and from falling over as he looked at the other students and started to escort her down the stairs, out the building and toward the nurse's office back in the main building of the school.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 1/9/2015, 6:33 pm

Lydianna trailed along following Richard's lead with the last glimmer of her demonic presence looking at all the other students who'd gathered to watch. "You know, you're making it very difficult for me to hate you." She stated humorously, pulling a tissue from her bag and applying pressure to her head. "What I'm trying to say is..thanks for well um before. " she continued and by then they had made it to the infirmary. Twenty minutes, four stitches, and a clear tegaderm bandage later she walked with Richard down to the cafeteria. Thankfully with a school this size and expensive it wasn't all mystery meat for them.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 1/9/2015, 6:45 pm

Giving her a curious look he began to chuckle and shake his head lightly at her. "Perhaps I do not wish for you to hate me, am I that appalling to you?" Richard asked her while he walked with her to the cafeteria, thankfully, for all he was he still had a human man side and he felt like he could eat this entire school out of business. Richard filled his tray almost completely even stacking some food he didn't have room for and beaming it with delight, this was after all that got him through the day, three meals sometimes more for him.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top