Welcome to the F.A.Y.Z meet your death, or meet your glory.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to the F.A.Y.Z meet your death, or meet your glory.

Post  Rion on 5/20/2011, 6:47 pm

At times, kids have to say goodbye unwillingly to their parents. Well, some grow up to be doctors, lawyers, or even engineers. Not in this world. In this world, the kids didnt have a chance. everyone over the age of 15 vanished one day. The kids were stuck in a place called the F.A.Z.E aka Fall Out Valley Youth Zone. The point of this RPG, we are kids, we are divided, and we have to stay alive, and find our way out. In the F.A.Z.E crazy things happen, some of us have gained new powers, and some of us have mutated. The animals have grown as well, some mutated, while other gained the ability to speak as humans do. We have to find a source of water and food, because we are running out...fast. Our supplies of medical equipment are running out as well and we need some strong willed people to step up. At age 15, you have to beat the poof, or take the cowards death. At the time of your birth, on the day of your birthday, once you turn 15 this is, you are taken to the creatures world. They show you what you want to see, your parents, friends, and other loved ones. You have to beat it. Your loved ones arent really there. It's the monsters playing mind games on you. What is the cause of this? Who is behind this? Some of us know but others dont. The main cause is only known to the people who are the closest. The problem is due to the autistic child, Little Pete. Everyone is scrabling to stay alive and you are one. Pick a role in the town, or outside of the town, and find out where, how, or if we can ever escape the F.A.Z.E!

Forms:
"Freak"- a person with mutations/powers
Name:
Power/Mutation:
Family members story:
Position in the town:

Norm- a normal kid where nothing has happened to you, but you are still trapped in the crazy ass world called the F.A.Z.E
Name:
family:
Position in the town:
Coats Academy kid- these are the kids who went to a private school because their parents saw it fit that they didnt belong because they were "bad" when most really werent
Name:
Power/mutation(if any):
Why were you sent to Coats:

other- this is the section if you came from anywhere within the twenty mile radius of the F.A.Z.E including the power plant, the abandoned "military base, which was really a testing subject area for the scientists who new something was happening, ranger stations, hermits cabin, desert, the old farm houses, or the abandoned hotel, or the island where the famous movie star couple adopted foreign children.
Name:
Power/mutation(if any):
family history:
Position in the town:
MUST READ MINE IT CONTAINS INFO

ME:

Freak:

Name: Dante

Appearance:

Mutation: i have aquired a tattoo that glows red when using my powers

Power: My power started a few weeks before the F.A.Z.E. I am able to breathe in any type of circumstances, and i can also control the gravity. I like to think of it as turning it on, and off. more of a telekinisis i guess, but i like to call it my gravity switch.

Family: i was the youngest, but i was able to beat the whole, "When you turn 15, you die" thing by not going to my family. Some people are cowards and take the easy death. Not me. My family were never home, and i grew up on my own. I never thought of any of them as "Family".

Position in town: I take the name of council member. I didnt want full power, even though i was offered it because i know i wouldnt be able to deal with the crying of the little kids all the time with all their problems, needs, and health issues. Thats what the healer, doctor, and day care people are for. The business people are plenty well good enough to handle all their business problems and controlling the rations we have left. All i really do is work for them but i gained a spot on the council of 5 because i was a "4 bar" they called us.. us as in... the people with incredible powers. it went down to a 1 bar, and if you werent that, you were a norm.... a lame i like to call them.. either way.. thats me.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the F.A.Y.Z meet your death, or meet your glory.

Post  Maretothebear on 5/21/2011, 2:38 am

Name: Julie

Appearance:

Power/Mutation: Eyes glow a brilliant green indicating me seeing the future. If i touch something with a powerful memory it can set me off as well.

Family members story: My family was wealthy. I would have had it made but they wanted to send me away to be with other rejects so I ran. Now I've been staying on the streets for a few months. It's been hard but I'm alive for now.

Position in the town: Quiet Observer at the moment.
Maretothebear
Admin

View user profile http://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddy on 6/7/2011, 12:56 am

Name: Quinn
Appearance:
Power/Mutation: Eh... I guess Ill make this easy... she can control shadows and such...
Family members story: She had grown up with her parents working in the hospitals and such. She had learned quite a lot from her parents, once everything happened she never knew what happened to her parents but she kept helping with medical any way she could.
Position in the town: Health worker I guess o.o

Last edited by Lane on 6/8/2011, 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 6/7/2011, 8:08 pm

Forms:
Name: Ray "Azazel" Jones
Appearance: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs21/i/2007/280/7/c/Azazel_by_oracle0422.png
Power/Mutation: Red skin with an devil-like tail. Able to teleport quickly.
Family members story: Family members are dead, all of them. I tried to find people to be my family but when they saw me. They ran away, a devil they call me. I thought about being justice on those who talked about me!
Position in the town: Law Enforcer
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason on 6/7/2011, 10:06 pm

Coats Academy kid- these are the kids who went to a private school because their parents saw it fit that they didnt belong because they were "bad" when most really werent
Name:will "willfull" Mason
Appearance:
Power/mutation(if any): mind games(mind control,telelkinesis,midn reading,etc.)
Why were you sent to Coats:when i was 12 i was framed for 6 murders.so it was either coats or jail.as time went on i went from innocent little kid to toughen criminal.i ended up killing 10 people(only 2 of those was i tried for...none was i found guilty for)there tends to be little evidence when the whole crime scene burns Twisted Evil

captainmason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs on 6/8/2011, 12:47 am

Name: Sky
Appearance:
Power/mutation(if any): Eyes change color to mood
family history: None
Position in the town: Sophomore in High School
Pigs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on 6/8/2011, 12:57 am

Name: Claudia Mariott
Appearance:
Power/Mutation:Sound Waves, Pulse.
Family members story: Claudia was raised by two members of rivaling symphonic orchestras. She grew to love music with her heart and soul. Every beat and note became a part of her. When everyone vanished, she ran. Realizing what had happened, Claudia carried her violin with her everywhere she went. Reminding herself of home but keeping herself strong.
Position in the town: Music teacher.
Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 6/8/2011, 1:10 am

Once again, I had to deal with the pissy comments everyone made about the way we ran the town. I really was half tempted to tell each and everyone of them if you dont like it why dont you take a whack at it. I didnt though. I would have just made me look bad which at this time.. is something we really dont need. If this was before the F.A.Z.E, i wouldnt give to shits about what any of these idiots thought about me. I waited for the chuch aka city hall, to clear out, and once i did i walked back to my house... the house i grew up in.. 7131 Grand Avenue. My house wasnt to shabby. I was an only child, and i loved ever minute of it. My family had money, but we just didnt care to use it. My parents donated most of it and so, we never really even saw the money. When i walked into my house, i walked up the stairs, and counted them like i did any other day. 14 steps. I made a right, and banged through the door, and jumped face first onto my head, buried my head into my pillow, and screamed. The stress really was starting to get to me. Between the complaints, the coats academy kids on the rise, and being one of the oldest in town now after being the first to survive the "poof" i was looked up too and i hated it. I wanted nothing more than to hide in my house, and be with my family. It was to late though. My family is gone, probably dead. Either way, i had to think about now, not the past. Thinking about now, was the only thing that would let me survive the F.A.Z.E. Some people think about the past, and eventually commit suicide to leave the place thinking they will be with their families. I still think thats only giving into what the creator wants. Yeah.. the Creator. Something had to of made this happen, and i think its still here. Something is controlling all these mutations to happen, and they only increase by the day. I sat back up feeling hungry, but we all were i guess i couldnt do anything about it. I laid my head on my pillow, closed my eyes, and fell asleep, knowing it was the only thing i could do to make myself forget about the hunger.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddy on 6/8/2011, 1:20 am

I rushed around the hospital, helping with the kids who were sick. I was basically the only real doctor in this place, and I hated it sometimes. But I loved this line of work. I pushed my way through some of the "nurses" and into a room, checking the kids chart and ordered the nurse to give some more of the medicine. I walked back out into the hall and went to every room doing the same.

Finally, my shift was over and I could go to sleep. But my shift was never really over... so many things could happen. I could be called back to the hospital on short notice for anything. I quickly walked home, 4 buildings away from the hospital. I opened the front door and wondered into the kitchen grabbing a apple and went start for my room. I shed my scrubs and put on a over sized tee-shirt and some short and sat on the bed, eating my apple.
Maddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 6/8/2011, 1:32 am

A kid is being beat up by others, who seeks enjoyment on hurting others. I hear the kid's cries of help and I couldn't stand it no more. I put on my jacket and disappear in brimstone.
The kid lying on the floor, battered and beaten, cried softly not trying to let them see what they want to see. Injustice won't be in this town, we are too much alike. I flash and land before them as the kid looks up, scared. I smiled at him, reassuring him everything is gonna be okay.

I turned to them with a smirk as I grabbed one and disappeared. The two others were bewildered as I reappeared,knocking them out and disappearing with them again. The kid stand up, steady crying, looks around for me. I reappeared and I helped to his home and disappear to mine.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 6/8/2011, 1:43 am

I woke up the next morning with major hunger pains. i hadnt been eating, saving my food for the bad times. I wasnt going to eat today. it would be day 3 without food. Ill eat tomorrow, i tell myself. I roll out of bed, throw on a pair of clean...ish clothes, and make my way back to town. I walk into a few kids who have questions. they couldnt be older than 8. I looked down at them, stopped and listened. The all had the same question though. "Where are our mommies?" How do i answer that? how the HELL do i tell a bunch of little kids they wont see there parents again? Ya know... i wanna know where my mommy is too. Instead, i tell them, "Dont worry your mommy is looking for you now! She will be here soon enough to get you and take you to your new house." Yea, i lied, but the entire F.A.Z.E was a lie. I walked down to the market, and i bought some food, for another day that is. I threw the food into my bad, and walked to the next stand. I bought a gallon of water, and through that in my bag. I turned around and there was the old school. A few rooms were still being used. The kids only enjoyed one class, music, and i could see why. We all focused around music in some way or another. i continued walking and with each step i took, memories filled my head. I lost control. My dragon tattoo began to glow, and the building i walked next to, i knew people lived there, and were most likely in there, asleep, but i couldnt stop myself, i had lost control, my emotions got to me, and i tore the building down without moving a muscle.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 6/8/2011, 1:54 am

I try to lie down but a feeling overcame me as I jumped and disappeared to an tore-down building. But the building was never like this but now it was. I saw blood spilled on the building debris, in anger I looked around for who did it. I saw an guy walking down the street. I knew he was the one who caused hell on these innocent souls and I poof myself in front of him as the devil himself. Barking at him," Do you know what you have done? You have killed people like you and me. You are not an big shot here, I could care less if you run this place," I balled up my fist," I will take you down with all my might." I punched him down and lifted him up with one hand by his throat. "how does it feel to see your life hanging by an dread?" I yelled at him, nothing wanting to kill but to scare him a bit. What he done wasn't need, he seemed bright but he holds onto too much as it seems a bit. I squeezed a bit tighter, demanding an answer from him.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddy on 6/8/2011, 1:56 am

I rolled over and out of my bed. I finally had a day off from the hospital, and I would use this day to buy food and make stops around the town to check on all the little kids. I changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top and grabbed my bag, grabbing a roll to eat as I went out the door. I walked down the street, buying more apples and things. I walked down the street answering kids about their parents and where they were and what to do for this and that. I bit my lip walking, I hated answering, lying to them. I had no idea where our parents were... and really I wanted to know where mine were...

I came up to a destroyed building... looking around what happened. Others were standing around in the early morning. Looking, staring, asking. I had no idea what to tell them, no idea what even happened.
Maddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 6/8/2011, 2:02 am

I saw Ray poof in front of me basically ignoring him. When he grabbed me, i lost it though. My tattoo began to grow, and i lifted him into the air, releasing his grasp , and i sent him flying into the debris from the building and yelling, "You think i wanted to do that! You think i wanted to hurt these innocent people!" my voice begin to tremble, "You think i want to be here? You ... you think i dont miss my parents? You think i WANT to be in charge! NO! i never asked to be on the council! i was voted onto it!" I stared at him attempting to get a hold on my emotions, and i did quickly. I started moving, trying to avoid the spotlight, and made way for my house. I burst through the door, put my newly bought food away, took a swig of water, and headed back out the door, and back to city hall. I had alot on my mind, and i needed to sort things out. Somehow, i was becoming the power in the town. I hated it. I wanted to end this entire thing, and just kill everyone, including myself, but i decided against it. I walked through town, all eyes on me, glaring at each and everyone of them back.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 6/8/2011, 2:11 am

Thank God, I moved outta the watch before I hit the debris back to my home. My shoulder hit the floor though as I stand up. That kid was going thru some things, worse then everyone here. He's on the brink of insanity but yet he can control it. Half of the time. I popped my shoulder back in place, flashing back to the town but discreetly. I begin thinking about that kid again but just his power. Incredible strengthen as it lift me off the ground with ease. My weight didn't affect him throwing me away. Everyone was talking about earlier as I hid my face. Voices snickered, some scared, some questioning about their parents. Seems like the same old same old to me tho. Parents been gone and I know they never gonna come back. I strolled down the road, listening for any cries in the town, ready to pounce.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 6/8/2011, 11:57 am

I'd spent the night huddled behind a park bench this time. It wasn't the safest and I slept very little. Soon I'd start looking again for someplace to live. I didn't want to go back home even though my parents weren't there. I just didn't want to wake up one day to find them even if i could see them coming. It was strange being able to see the future. I had to hide before it hit or I'd be a convulsing weirdo or worse still as stone and unable to defend myself. The kids around here sometimes were so hungry or alone they'd do just about anything to get the food you're eating or the coat your wearing. I myself had that feeling now. I needed to find food for myself, it had been a few days since I'd eaten last. Reluctantly, I walked into town looking for the building where I'd gotten food last. It confused me as I looked around for it for a while until I realized it wasn't there. Someone had knocked it down. Quietly standing among the other people I hoped to hear what happened. Some of the older kids were really powerful so you never really knew. I was tempted to touch a piece of the ruins. Tempted to see what happened for myself. Slowly I began kicking a piece toward another building's wall careful not to let it touch my skin. Hopefully nobody noticed this peculiar behavior from a small girl. I sat down, held my breath, put my hand to the stone and immedietly found a reason to start crying even though I was stuck in it until it released me.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs on 6/9/2011, 12:16 am

she peered out of the window of her bedroom, it was well into the night. Probably midnight or so. Sky leaned on the window so her back is arched a teeny bit. Something moves in the park and her super sensitive eyes pick it up like a hawk hunting mice in a dead grass field. She pulled some jeans on jerking her right leg a bit, she had scraped her knee running in her schools track team. When she slipped on her jeans, plaid t-shirt, and her converse on she started towards her window but the cumbersome lock was too big to open. "God dammit... I guess i'm going to have to sneak out." she muttered to herself walking to her door and opening it slowly and quietly. She slipped out and was smacking in the face hard with a baseball bat being knocked out cold. Her step brother did it. He loathed her and enjoyed her pain, the fat ass dragged her back into her room and locked the door in a giggling fit.

Last edited by QARevenge on 6/9/2011, 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Pigs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 6/9/2011, 12:28 am

My mind wasnt as filled with bullshit anymore. I continued thinking when another council member came in and asked me, " we are slowly running out of food, what are we going to do?" On the inside, i laughed, knowing this was coming, i had a storage closet full of food and i promise nobody will get to it. i starve myself now, i live longer. but instead i respond, "We simply make the kids work for the food they need. the walls surrounding our 20 mile radius has a farm on it dont we? we make some kids plant and harvest food." She looked at me with disgust and i simply shood her away since my answer obviousy wasnt good enough for her. I really wanted to kill her on spot. but i decided i needed her. She was my... second in command in a way. she was a norm, and her name was Rose. I kept her around because she was good at keeping everything organized. something i didnt like, or want to do. So she was my secretary of running this city. No, im not the "Mayor", but i may as well be. I got up from my desk, and casually walked across town. I felt like i was being stared at, and i quickly found out who it was. I saw a girl sitting on a bench, spaced out. Whatever. not my problem. I kept walking, and i walked up to the hospital...disgusting sick children, i thought, and continued to walk. i walked past the "Police station" saw Ray, which only pissed me off worse, and i sent a few small stones flying through the window and then at a group of kids, making the kids run, as if they had done the throwing, and breaking of the windows. I laughed. Maybe i wasnt cut out to be one of the leaders, maybe before coming to this hell hole of a place,my drug addiction would have helped me, here i went through withdrawl, and now im only a miserable fuck.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 6/9/2011, 12:42 am

Listening the sound of broken glass, I flash towards my police station and see the boy again. I walked towards him and shook my head in sympathy. " Kid you are really going through some stuff. You are an miserable little turd on this earth." I leaned against an wall, shaking my head more. Started thinking about how many other children have suffered with diseases and life threatening pain. I rub my shoulder as I think about it more. Wishing their pain was mine or at least his for the way he act. "A miserable little shit-bag, who takes his frustrations on others. Not wise my friend not one bit." I let out an sigh and looking up to the sky, speaking again," Look, its not our fault, we're living like this. All this crap was someone else doing, but we can change that." I leaned over and grab his shoulder, revealing my yellow eyes. " You can either help this town or not. It be a shame we die and see our parents but you don't." I let go of shoulder and stroll away, waving my arm behind me as I steadily walked away.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 6/9/2011, 12:58 am

I listened to everything ray had to say, and i felt like breaking down. i walked after him, took his arm, and said, "Thanks, but i dont want anyone to have to feel this way. i know i didnt do this to us, but i feel like im responsible. Everyone looks to ME for advise and questions me.... i hate it. i need a break. Ya know what.... call everyone to town hall. We need a emergency town meeting." Tell everyone, and everyone. yeah... lets see how they like it when i fucking quit on their asses. im going to be their worst nightmare screw this place. im getting out. He stormed off to his house, hit the "Power" button on the tv, but it didnt come on....fuck powers out....
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 6/9/2011, 1:15 am

I watched him and listened to his words, digesting them in. I disappear and alert everyone to be in town hall as soon as possible. I wonder what he gonna say about everything. Hoping it doesn't end in disaster or raise up more hell. I teleport to the nurse of the town. I see her and quickly speak," I need you to show your presence at town hall, you must hear what the leader has to say about everything including our future." With I vanished before her, looking for an young girl locked up in her room. I appeared before, grabbing her and heading to town hall. I leave her as well, finding another girl(Mare)standing along the road, seeming to be in an trance. I grabbed her and snapped her outta of her trance and teleport her to the town hall as well. I travel long to bring everyone to the town hall. Making one last stop before my own, I headed to the leader's home. i wonder has hell truly formed here now or is it a new way to salvation. Leaning against the wall in a flash of flaming brimstone, I spoke," Alright, I've got everyone to town hall for your meeting. What are you planning to do now?" I looked at the ground as I asked him, whatever he say will show me how he really is. Is he the jerk, who care for nothing but destruction or is he another kid, wondering about the great big question: Who Am I?
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddy on 6/9/2011, 1:20 am

I drop all of my things off at my house. I grab my regular bag thats filled with random first add things you'll never know when you need. I headed out to town hall. I hummed as I walked, trying to keep my spirits high. I hated watching town hall meetings.
Maddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 6/9/2011, 1:24 am

I woke up breathing heavy. I was so glad to be out of my vision even if it meant I had a headache. I looked around realizing that somehow I'd been taken to town hall. That could only mean another town meeting. Something didn't seem right. The room was full of kids so I backed up against the wall terrified one of them might jump me for my food or supplies. To protect myself my hood seemed like the best measure I could do so I slinked down to the floor and put it up watching the room carefully. The nurse was here along with a few I recognized as local rescuers and trouble makers alike. Shortly someone would address us with whatever the meeting was about. Maybe they would tell us how to find our parents and survive.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 6/9/2011, 1:35 am

Ray appeared infront of me, and i told him, "To honestly answer your question....i dont know what im going to say. Im winging it. Now get me to town hall." Without any other words, he touched my shoulder, and i was in my office with, i told him to go down stairs and to join the crowd. Rose quickly rushed into my office, "Sir! what is happening! i was not told about a meeting!: "Rose, go downstairs, and quiet them. I will be down in a second." She hurried out of the room, and down the stairs. i heard her from the office, "Dante would like to have a talk with all of you. I....im not sure about what, but he just told me that he would like for all of you to take a seat and quiet down." I slowly walked down the stairs, knowing what i was about to do may harm the people in this room. I walked to the center of the stage and utter silence came. "Alright guys. fuck this formal shit. We all know i was druggy before all of this went down. Lets be honest, do you really want me to lead you all? Either way. I dont want to anymore. Im sorry but i cant take it anymore. I cant take the whining and crying from all of the little kids. I cant take the questions that i dont know how to answer. And so, im leaving town. I wont be far, and if something bad happens, Ray will be able to find me. I will help him, he is who i am leaving in charge. He is the most organized. I think he should be able to take care of you all fine." The room was full of gasps, and "What the hell is he talking about"'s i couldnt take the endless nerve racking cries that started once i was finished talking, so i ended it, "Guys, this is my plan b....my plan a, To kill everyone in this room, including myself, leaving the others to fend for themselves, and die. So you pick. which you rather want. I will be in my house for the next two days. After those two days, it will be friday. And on friday, im leaving."
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 6/9/2011, 1:47 am

I stood up without fear of the rest of them in that moment. Dante annoyed me. I was one of the young ones around here so I couldn't say anything about him leaving but I certainly wasn't going to watch him do it. I walked through the crowd briskly covering myself by my hood. Many of the kids allowed me to pass but one didn't seem to want to let me go so smoothly and pushed me so hard I fell directly in front of the podium. I froze there not really knowing how to handle it as the tears of both pain and embarrassment stung my eyes. Eventually I stood and made my way out a side door, sitting down just outside it to try and collect myself before anyone noticed. Weakness wasn't an option anymore. Too many kids had turned because of the food shortage, even our leader was quitting. This world was scary and i hugged my knees close trying to calm myself down the way my mom used to, before she thought I was weird.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top