Super Heroes and Villains

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Super Heroes and Villains

Post  Angel on 6/24/2011, 12:13 am

You know what Hero, Heroine or Villain you are. Now be them!

Fighting fully allowed.

Sexual urges allowed.

Gore and blood allowed

Cursing allowed.

Form:

Hero or Villain:
Name Before powers:
Powers:
Weapons:
Love/Lust Interest:
Hero or Villain Name:
Pet/Sidekick:

Hero or Villain:Villain
Name Before powers: Professor Jane Isley
Powers: Plant and Nature control, Poisons, In touch with Nature
Apperance:
Weapons: Plants, bo-staff
Love/Lust Interest:
Hero or Villain Name: Poison Ivy
Pet/Sidekick: Bane

He's my muscle.

Theme song

Last edited by Angel on 7/13/2011, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Heroes and Villains

Post  Maddy on 6/24/2011, 12:21 am

Hero or Villain: Hero
Name Before powers: Shiera Sanders Hall
Powers: Belt with a special metal that defies gravity, artificial feather wings, archaic weaponry, flight, enhanced strength, healing factor, enhanced vision, reincarnation o.o
Apperance: Without mask
Spoiler:
with mask
Spoiler:
Weapons: a hammer thingy Very Happy
Love/Lust Interest: In most things its green lantern... o.o
Hero or Villain Name: Hawkgirl
Pet/Sidekick: none Very Happy
Maddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 6/24/2011, 12:21 am

Name Before powers: Batman
Powers: Whatever I can afford, so suck it
Apperance:
Weapons: Still whatever I can afford
Love/Lust Interest: Poison Ivy (hahahahahaha)
Hero or Villain Name: Batman?
Pet/Sidekick: I guess Robin, even if he is a bitch.

Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 6/24/2011, 12:30 am

Hero or Villain: Too young to know for sure..easily persuaded.
Name Before powers: Jamie
Powers: She has the ability to make you feel overwhelming remorse, get in your head, and mess with your emotions.
Apperance:
Weapons: Her loving eyes, young appearance, and smile.
Love/Lust Interest: Too young to have one, Teddy bear xD
Hero or Villain Name: EMOTICON
Pet/Sidekick: n/a

Last edited by Mare on 7/16/2011, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maretothebear
Admin

View user profile http://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Quilll on 6/24/2011, 1:01 am

Name Before powers: Wallace "Wally" West
Powers: Ability to vibrate his body super fast and the ability to move super fast via the Speed Force.
Apperance:
Spoiler:
Weapons: His fists?
Love/Lust Interest: None... but he hits on a lot of girls
Hero or Villain Name: The Flash
Pet/Sidekick: None

Last edited by Quilll on 7/16/2011, 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Quilll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Form

Post  Damon on 6/24/2011, 1:24 am

Hero or Villain:Villain

Name Before powers: Victor Creed

Powers: Agility, Longevity, Animal Oriented Powers, Cold Resistance, Durability, Endurance, Enhanced Senses, Healing Factor, Natural Weapons, Reflexes, Stamina, Super Strength, Toxin and Disease Resistance

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Weapons: Long claws

Love/Lust Interest: None

Hero or Villain Name: Sabretooth

Pet/Sidekick: None.
Damon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 6/24/2011, 4:09 am

Name Before powers: Oliver Queen
Powers: Archer w/ "Trick arrows" such as glue arrows, net arrows, explosive arrows, time bomb arrows, grappling arrows, fire extinguishing arrows, flash arrows, tear gas arrows, cryonic arrows, boxing-glove arrows, and even a kryptonite arrow
Apperance:
Weapons:Bow and arrows
Love/Lust Interest: Black Canary
Hero or Villain Name: Green Arrow
Pet/Sidekick: Red Arrow aka Speedy aka Arsenal
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 6/24/2011, 12:37 pm

Hero or Villain: Villain
Name Before powers: Wade Wilson
Powers: Dead-pool's primary power is an accelerated healing factor, depicted by various artists and writers with varying levels of efficiency. Artificially endowed by the Weapon X program, this enables him to regenerate any destroyed tissues or organs at a super-human rate as well as making him immune to known diseases and infections. An unanticipated side effect was a rapid acceleration of the cancerous tumors he was suffering from at the time, causing them to quickly spread across his entire body as soon as his powers fully activated. Because of this, his healing factor super charged his cancer, resulting in massive scar tissue causing his appearance to be severely disfigured. Deadpool's brain cells are similarly affected, with dying brain cells being rejuvenated at a super accelerated rate. This allows Deadpool to recover from any and all head wounds, and it renders him nearly invulnerable to psychic and telepathic powers, as the altered or damaged brain cells quickly regenerate to their original state. It is also the cause of his psychosis and mental instability. Deadpool's healing factor is strong enough that he has previously survived complete incineration and decapitation more than once, though in each of these occurrences, his head had to be reunited with his body to heal the wound instead of his body growing a new head (or vice-versa).
Appearance:
Weapons: in pic
Love/Lust Interest: Does Killing Count?
Hero or Villain Name: Deadpool
Pet/Sidekick: Pfft Too Badass for them

Last edited by Azazel on 7/7/2011, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero on 6/28/2011, 1:10 am

Hero or Villain:Hero
Name Before powers:Angelica Jones
Powers:Heat, Light, and Radiation.
Apperance:
Weapons:Mutant Powers
Love/Lust Interest:
Hero or Villain Name:Firestar
Pet/Sidekick:N/a
Aero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason on 7/7/2011, 11:06 pm

Hero or Villain:villain
Name Before powers:Victor Von Doom
Powers:-metal-like skin.electricity.my brains
Apperance:
Weapons:my powers and mind
Love/Lust Interest:(i wouldnt mind a little bouncy bouncy)
Hero or Villain Name:Doctor Doom
Pet/Sidekick:none

captainmason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on 7/13/2011, 6:35 pm

( You can start with the accidents that created who you are, or create something)

The Terrabite labaratories. A place for advancing to the future. We always looked to such good things. The betterment of man, bigger cities, taller buildings, never of what nature could do for us. My name is Jane Isley. I'm the, well nervous little apprentice for Professor James Archive. He studies plant life. All he does is study the advancement of food growth. Maknig sure that our cities can grow enough food once they pave over the next town. I don't exactly agree with his meathods. But a jobs a job. If it were up to me, we'd be saving those farms. Letting plants grow and live naturally, but the professor says thats a silly little dream of mine. But today's the day! I've been working on a plant growth syrum that will help our farms and plants grow beautifully, to give us food and shelter, hopefully showing that the city doesn't need to expand.

" Professor! I have something to show you! " I said with the most cheerful hope I could muster. "What is it Now Isley, I don't have time for your childish dreams!" He said, keeping his eyes turned to his work. " I-I believe I've finished my plant syrum, you know, the one to fuse plants to create new life, and to grow naturally, like plants should! " I moved closer. My first mistake. " Get that nonsense away from me" In a fit of rage, his hand spun and knocked the vial from my hand. Off it flew, right into the acid we had draw from plants. I ran over trying to clean it up. " When will you learn that all of this childish thinking will get you no where! The city needs to grow and expand. Not your little plant life" He said turning to face me. In his rages from work, the professor likes to, flail his arms about. My second mistake, was being over the floor where the cloraform spilled. Mixing with the acid, it ate through the floor without my noticing, By the time I would stand, I would be stuck. " But professor! " "No more child, take your plant potion and get back to real work before I fire you. " My final mistake, was letting my potion, drip from the table, into my skin.

The next few moments went black for me. I must of passed out from the cloraform. When I awoke, I was covered in vines. Beautiful bright green vines, like you'd find in untamed jungles. Moving the vines aside, I realized, these weren't just vines, the plants had made me a cocoon. Blossoming from those vines I came to realize how I had changed. My skin now a dark ivory with a mint color tint. My eyes a dark green to match the earths beautiful skin. I can become Mother Nature. The nature had blessed me as its hero. A new life. A blessed life on a quest to save the earth.

The next morning, I had covered the lab with plants. Oh such beautiful creatures. So free, but I needed more than just a dinky lab to keep my plants. The whole world needed to feel the wrath of mother nature. When the professor returned to the lab. The first thing he saw was my sun-kissed body. Glistening like the morning dew. With a slight chuckle, and lips like poison, his breathing stopped. I was no longer Jane Isley. I am Poison Ivy. Mother natures right hand in correcting the horrors that man had done.

Too bad this is possibly the greatest story ever heard, and its just the beginning.

As she knocked down the wall, vines and plants growing through the cracks in the wall, the laboratory fell, and Poison Ivy was released.
Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason on 7/13/2011, 6:59 pm

(im going by the movie accident idk if thats the real accident or not)
Victor got on his knee and showed the stunning engagement ring,
"Susan Storm,you would make me the happiest man alive if you marry me."
Susan stared in disbelief.Just then an alarm sounded casuing everyone to jump.
Reed ran in,"the storm has accelerated speed!the impact will be any moment now!and Ben is still out there!"
"I'm closing the shields."
Reed ran out.
susan yelled,"what about ben"
"do you want to endanger us all just for him?"
Susan ran after reed to help ben when the storm hit.the shield,not fully closed wa shit hard by the storm.Ben,had the largest impact.
I had my hands on the copntrols when the storm hit causing it to short circuit.I blacked out.

I woke up in my private hospital in the Alps.I saw the lights flicker and notice my scar on my forhead.is it...metallic?
Afterwards I met up with another doctor when it started to progress.
"We have to quarantine you."
"What?!"
"It can be contagious! I-"
I cut him off by suddenly lurching and choking him in one hand.
"I think I'm fine doctor!"
I threw him into the devices.he's dead.
went back to work to find out I was fired.
"It's nothing personal Victor...",Ed said.
I met up with Ed in the parking lot after discovering i can send concentrated energy like a laser.
I sent it right through his chest.killing him almost instantly.
"Nothing Personal Ed....but I'm not going anywhere."
I took the metal mask in the display case out and put it on my face.I cease to be Victor Von Doom...i am now DOCTOR DOOM!

captainmason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 7/13/2011, 8:36 pm

Wade Wilson was a comedian and was determined to better than anyone.He lived in a quiet home and his normal family. Until his mother died from lung cancer, which struck his father bad. However, Wade Wilson was dying from cancer. Dying and desperate for a cure, Wade volunteered for the second Weapon X program, where his body and mind were altered on a genetic level. The genetic manipulation was initially supposed to grant him a superhuman regenerative healing factor (based on the DNA of former Weapon X experiment Wolverine), stopping the progression of his cancer and greatly enhancing his physique. However, the cancer interacted with the genetic process in unanticipated ways; the process (initially) failed, disfiguring him horribly and making him significantly mentally unstable. Now he cope with the cancer and never can die, he is the one and only Deadpool.
Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 7/13/2011, 9:33 pm

As a young child Oliver idolized his hero Robin Hood and was said to be a natural archer, frequently practising with his bow and arrows. He was mildly traumatized the first time he accidentally killed an animal, but when his mother and father were mauled by lions in a tragic safari accident his hesitation to shoot cost them their lives.
Afterwards he was raised by his uncle and eventually inherited the family fortune and business. Queen grew into a rich thrill-seeking drunken playboy with no real sense of responsibility or direction in his life. Everything changed when he fell off his boat in the middle of the ocean and washed ashore on the remote isolated Starfish Island, where he was completely stranded. During this time spent without food or shelter Queen developed his skills as a hunter to survive and gained mastery over his bow. Having previously taken everything in his life for granted, this experience taught him self-reliance and made him into a man. His second test of new character was the discovery of drug smugglers on the island run by the ruthless international crime lord China White. Using his new skills, he attacked and destroyed their heroin operation, then delivered them to the authorities before returning home. Realizing that he had found his destiny, he chose to use his abilities and resources as a crime-fighter. With a nickname coined by the press, he made it his mission to protect Star City. He took his cue from Batman and built his own "Arrow Cave," complete with an "Arrow Car" and allegedly a yellow submarine. He and Speedy fought with trick arrows that were designed to be non-lethal
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon on 7/14/2011, 12:19 am

Berhman Medical Research Lab

Ding

Inside the elevator Victor stood along with three other men. One was the US commander who stood, arms crossed, and had a rather serious look on his face. The two other men were scientists both dressed in their white lab coats with one of them holding a leather briefcase. The doors soon opened up after a sudden jolt, instantly waking Victor to his senses that they had reached their floor. Each men exited in silence and the US commander walked out and stood right by the door waiting for Victor to walk out.

"Victor, I would like to thank you for doing this. You're a very diligent soldier and what you're going to do now will hopefully be a bright path for our military," the general spoke, placing his hand onto Victor's shoulder, attempting to reassure him that everything will go as planned.

"I hope you're right. You said chances of survival are slim." Victor's cold eyes slowly traced over to the commander's hand then back at the commander's eyes, instantly causing the commander to retract his hand out of slight fear.

One of the scientists stepped up towards Victor, handing him the briefcase and then proceeded to giving him strict orders upon entering the lab.

"When you walk in, you have to hand that over to the head president of the facility. Do not look at anybody else, but only the president. Once you've done that we'll hook you up onto the metal bed and then we'll begin the project. Hopefully it will be a success." the scientist stared into Victor's eyes, occasionally tapping the briefcase to prove how important.

"Let's go then shall we, gentlemen?" the commander finally spoke. He turned around to begin walking down the long hallway. Only portraits of famous scientists stood on each wall, but at the very end there were two large steel doors. Upon walking up to it, one of the scientists pushed the doors opened, the doors slowly moving backwards as light from beyond the doors immediately flooded the hallway. The smell of antiseptic and chlorine swept across Victory's nostrils as his eyes began looking for the president.

Once his eyes were accustomed to the bright room, all the familiar faces began showing up. Walking into the room, the scientists turned to the right, heading up a large flight of metal steps that led up to a large room that appeared be to some observation post. Victor kept his order not trying to stare at the other scientists and military personnels that were scattered around the room. Reaching into the large room, Victor spotted the president. A man known for running a successful business. He looked like he was in his early 40s. His hair was combed back and looked as if he spent a great deal of time applying gel to it. His blue tuxedo outfit matched perfectly with his dark blue tie.

"Ah, welcome, Victor. Again, thank you for allowing this project to happen. Without you, we wouldn't have been able to do such a thing." the president reached out for the briefcase, firmly shaking Victor's hand at first then taking the briefcase away. In the far corner, a man wearing black shades stepped forward, speaking into the president's ear and then taking the briefcase away only to walk out of the room.

Suddenly, one of the scientists walked over to the control panels, pressing different series of buttons as outside of the observation room, one of the large tubes that was suspended up in the air, was lowered down. Inside the tube was a green, bubbling liquid that contained the future for the "super" soldiers, or so what the commander called it. Before Victor could really study what it was that would be put into him, a blindfold was placed over his eyes and hands were placed onto his shoulders, leading him down the metal steps and towards the metal bed. Even though Victor could not see, he could feel all the eyes peering at him as if he was some mutated, grotesque-looking animal.

A slight whirring sound was heard as the liquid inside the tube was being drained out and equally transfered into six other vials connected to a long needle especially made for piercing human skin. Minutes passed as then Victor found himself on the cold metal bed, slowly being strapped in the metal cuffs that hugged tightly onto his feet and hands.

The room was silent as the scientists inside the observation room were working madly to contain things and make sure everything was perfectly fine.

"Go ahead and do it, commander." the president finally spoke, breaking the silence. His hand was rested under his chin as his eyes were glued on Victor. The commander might have thought super soldiers, but the president thought popularity and money. Victor did not get an easy feeling in the room, but it was too late to do anything. He could not see and he was bound to the bed. There was no turning back now.

A minute later the sound of the vials coming to life filled the room with the sound of hissing, whirring and thuds as all the machines came to life. Above Victor a large dome of glass was being lowered until a loud hiss was heard again, the glass tightening itself again the edges of the metal bed. This would contain any movement Victor would attempt to make. Slowly the spinning needle moved forward, two for his feet, two for his temple, and two for his sides. As they entered his skin, pain began engulfing Victor's body. Victor could not yell, he could make any movement, he had to take it all. He had to take the drilling pain that overloaded his body.

Inside the observation room the sound of Victor's increasing heartbeat beat filled the ears of both scientists and president.

'Heart beat is at 140 and increasing...145...150.." said a scientists.

"This is too much for his heart, we must stop!" shouted out another scientist, turning towards the president in anger.

"No, we're going through with this. Let the liquid do its work." the president looked down at the scientist who now stood aside silently in defeat.

Back at Victor his heart increased so much to the point he fell into unconsciousness. No human being could bear the pain he was going through. But the drilling stopped, and the vials that were hooked up to the machine was injected slowly into Victor's main blood vessels. Back inside the observation room all eyes were upon the X-ray video of Victor's bones, and the bright, white liquid could be seen traveling throughout his body. Victor's heart rate was beginning to decrease towards normal levels and once all of the liquid was finished being injected, the needles pulled back, going back into their upright position, needle hanging out at the same time. A wave of success began to fill the room as one of the scientist came over on the overspeaker.

"Gentlemen, we have succeeded in Project SS."

Victor was still alive but now an even greater challenge stood in the way for the commander. How to hone this new super soldier...
Damon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 7/14/2011, 12:32 pm

(Going with movie heheh)
Many years ago in a theater a play was beginning and during the play Bruce was reminded of his terrible fear from how the actor's performed and glided around and he begged his parents to take him home and they finally agreed and left out the back entrance and into the alley. Then it happened, a man came from the shadows, gun pointed at Bruce's father, all the man wanted was the money and his mother's jewlery. Mr. Wayne ha agreed and calmly and slowly gave the man what he wanted but then the gun went off, shooting Bruce's father and in the panick the man shot his mother too before leaving the scene, Bruce all alone until the police arrived, thinking of how it was his fault they had died.
A few years after that Bruce had joined this group hidden in the mountains who trained and fought hard, they wanted to bring justice to those who didn't get it, and Bruce agreed with them, at least for a while. On his final test Bruce Wayne would have to kill a thief who had only stolen to feed his family but had ended up killing the man in the process.. "Take the knife Bruce and deliver Justice to the family this man had wrong!" His Master had told him. But Bruce could notbring himself to kill this man who was practically in tears, he could the man didn't mean to kill and there was fear in his eyes and at that moment Bruce turned on his companions and fled after freeing the man and he fled back to his home in Gotham where he had inherited his Father's wealth and business, Wayne Enterprises. Below his house he had discovered a cave and in that cave he was born again, this time, he became that he feared most, the Batman. And now we return to the modern day where the Batman is a vigilante, despensing Justice only where it is needed and what a good job he does, at least for now.
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 7/16/2011, 1:46 pm

The day she was born Jamie had a knack for simpathy. At least thats what the orphanage director told her time and time again from the day she was brought in. That was when she was four years old after her and her parents had gotten into an accident with an Air Force transport truck. The impact had killed them both almost instantly but Jamie had been strapped into a carseat so she was safe and asleep on the impact only being awakened by being covered in whatever the truck had contained. Within minutes Jamie was wisked off to the destination of that truck by helicopter and placed into a sort of ICU with IVs, tests, and multiple watch guards at all times. They cleaned her up at that point and Jamie could tell already she was seeing things differently.
At her young age, her intelligence was far beyond average so she took the hint that she shuld keep her new abilities a secret and slipped into the roll of a normal four year old. The Air Force agents decided after a few days nothing seemed out of the ordinary except for her purple eyes and put her in the orphanage she currently lived at. Jamie missed her parents of course and cried most nights for them. The director took pity on her and each night both of them would go for walks in the city. Usually this wasn't helpful to Jamie but one night as they crossed through an alley way the director was blindsided and knocked out by a man who must have wanted money or worse. Jamie's need to not lose another parent triggered the response that came, at the time she didn't even know what would happen. She walked up to this man who stood over the lifeless body of the director and touched his hand slightly making him jump back from both of them. His whole demenor changed and Jamie noticed he looked much more sorry for what he'd done than possible in those seconds. It turned out Jamie's touch of his hand had brought thoughts of this mans own children and also changed the menacing emotion he was in. He ran off quickly with both Jamie and the orphanage director surviving without the director knowing why.
In the four years that followed Jamie would grow to learn to control this ability through resolving conflicts wherever she could. She grew to be able to have the desired result though her mind rather than her hands. Each night she would sneak out to use these skills wearing a cape and a hood to cover her, making sure to practice them. Many lives had been changed though those practices even though every so often Jamie would go out angry which made the person more menacing rather than calmer. It was though these encounters she recieved the title of Emotion which later was developed into Emoticon.
Maretothebear
Admin

View user profile http://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on 7/18/2011, 11:37 pm

Name Before powers: Amanda Sefton
Powers: Witch? All it states xD
Apperance:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MagikII.png
Weapons: Her powers?
Love/Lust Interest: Who knowwwww. Smile
Hero or Villain Name: Magikk
Pet/Sidekick: n/a
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero on 7/22/2011, 2:14 am

Angelica Jones, a lonely girl raised by her single father Bartholomew and paternal grandmother, discovered that she possessed mutant powers. After her grandmother's death by heart failure and her revelation that she was a mutant, her father sent Angelica to the Massachusetts Academy. Emma Frost, the original White Queen of the Hellfire Club, began training Angelica in the use of her powers for the Club's team of young mutants, the Hellions. She was never sent on field missions with the other Hellions, however, because of her lack of control over her lethal powers and because the White Queen wished to instill cruelty and callousness in Firestar's personality, and befriending other young mutants would work against that goal. The White Queen manipulated Angelica into perceiving Frost as a loving mother figure, unaware that Frost was secretly grooming her to be a potential assassin and bodyguard. Angelica did meet the New Mutants at an Academy dance and, with the White Queen's telepathic prompting, formed a crush on Cannonball.

Firestar was later emotionally manipulated by Empath, and accompanied the Hellions Thunderbird, Empath, and Roulette on a mission against the X-Men, in which Thunderbird sought revenge on Xavier, thinking him responsible for his brother's death.

While a student of the Massachusetts Academy, Angelica had a Hellfire mercenary named Randall Chase assigned to her as a bodyguard. Growing close to Angelica, Randall eventually began to suspect the White Queen's true motives and was to be terminated. He escaped, mortally wounded, and managed to warn Angelica of Frost's duplicity just before he died. In retaliation, Jones attacked and defeated the White Queen, and decimated the hidden training complex beneath Frost's Massachusetts Academy. Afterwards, she returned to living with her father (as she was still a minor at the time), but kept the unique costume and identity of Firestar given to her by Frost.

Firestar was later to become one of the few surviving original Hellions after most members were murdered by Trevor Fitzroy. She, Warpath, and Empath were the only members of the team not present during the massacre. Firestar and Warpath (accompanied by Warpath's X-Force teammate—and Firestar's former love interest-Cannonball), travelled to Nova Roma in Brazil to inform Empath and former New Mutant Magma of their teammates' deaths. The trio then went to the Massachusetts Academy, where they removed the few remaining files on record of the Hellions' existence.

Shortly after her resignation from the Massachusetts Academy, Firestar became a founding member of the New Warriors, when she was invited - or rather, blackmailed - by Night Thrasher into joining, and helped them battle Terrax. She also aided Night Thrasher against Midnight's Fire. She also helped Thor defeat the Juggernaut alongside the New Warriors. The team battled the Mad Thinker and Primus, and then battled Psionex.

The team battled the second Star Thief and Stane International's Mandroids. With teammates Marvel Boy and Namorita, and the Star Thief, she launched into space aboard a Stane rocket. They encountered the Inhumans and the Watcher on the Moon. With the help of Black Bolt and the Star Thief, she destroyed the Stane rocket containing hazardous waste.

Back on Earth, the New Warriors battled the Force of Nature in a Brazilian jungle, and rescued teammate Speedball's mother. The New Warriors also battled the White Queen and her Hellions.

Eventually, she fell in love and became engaged to fellow teammate Vance Astrovik (also known as Justice, formerly Marvel Boy). She later discovered that using her microwave powers could eventually render her infertile.

During a revenge scheme by a gang of thugs called the Poison Memories, Firestar's father was shot in the chest. He nearly died but recovered. Firestar also faced a time without Vance, as he had to serve a prison term for the involuntary slaying of his own abusive father.

Firestar also provided vital assistance in helping Spider-Man tackle Carnage during "Maximum Carnage", when he was also forced to ally himself with Venom, Black Cat, and Morbius to stop Carnage's reign of slaughter. Her microwave power proved the only weapon truly effective against Carnage following his 'upgrade'- his vulnerability to sonics having been weakened - but she still refused to kill Carnage, even to stop his murders.

Firestar and Justice eventually left the New Warriors together. Some time later the two joined the Avengers after an alternate-universe adventure and a struggle against Morgan le Fay. Firestar helped demonstrate her fitness for the position when she and Vance took down Whirlwind, a villain that had foiled most of the other Avengers at once.

During this period, Henry Pym determined that the cause of her potential infertility was her natural immunity to the effects of her own powers (which all mutants possess) had never fully developed. He designed a costume for her that would siphon off the excess radiation, give her natural immunity the opportunity to manifest fully and heal the damage already done. After a distinguished tenure with the Avengers, including going undercover in a bizarre cult, facing a horde of Ultron robots, and struggling against Kang the Conqueror's takeover of modern-day Earth, she and Justice left the Avengers. She also made a tentative peace with Emma Frost during this time.

Angelica started college and enjoyed a "normal life", but she abandoned wedding preparations, leaving Vance with all of the responsibility. When Vance confronted her about this, she confessed that she needed more life experience before settling into married life. Vance left in anger and presumably ended their engagement.

Firestar is one of the few mutants left on the planet with her powers intact, after the Scarlet Witch altered reality and decimated the mutant population. Firestar was not among the New Warriors who died in the catastrophe that sparked the events of Civil War. She was presumed to be among the Warriors who confronted the operator of an anti-Warriors hate site created in the wake of the catastrophe, revealed to be former Warriors member Carlton LaFroyge (Hindsight Lad). She is seen flying in the background, above the confrontation.

Firestar has responded to the Superhuman Registration Act by effectively retiring from her career as a costumed hero. She was recently seen as part of a New Warriors reunion of sorts with Nova and Justice, with whom she seems to be on good terms again. She is currently attending college.

In the limited series, Marvel Divas (which was originally pitched as "Sex and the City in the Marvel Universe"), it is revealed Angelica's closest friends are Black Cat, Hellcat and Photon. At the very end of the first issue, Firestar announces she has been diagnosed with cancer. She's later diagnosed by Doctor Strange and the Night Nurse as being in the earlier stages of the illness, provoked seemingly by the same inability to shield herself from her microwave emission powers that's making her infertile. Despite her bravery in dealing with the illness (she asks Patsy to write a book and a blog to relay her experience to other cancer survivors, strongly believing in her ability to heal), and Henry Pym offering her a second opinion (despite Pym actually being a biochemist, and not a physician), she is still in visible distress; enough for Daimon Hellstrom to approach his ex-wife Patsy, ensuring her fast healing in exchange for Patsy remarrying him (and giving him her soul in the process). Learning about Patsy's brave move to help in her recovery, Angelica and her supportive friends travelled to Hellstrom's dimension to rescue her, thereby rejecting his 'healing' help for Hellcat's freedom and taking her chances against the cancer. After returning to Earth, Angelica had a follow-up exam that revealed her cancer to be in complete remission. During this series, she is a New York University graduate student in art history, specializing in Medieval European art. Due to her chemotherapy, Angelica began to lose her hair. Initially opting for a wig, she decided to cut her hair short instead.

One-shot and Young AlliesFirestar continues her education while engaging in super heroics part time. In her one-shot issue, she is wearing a long-haired red wig as her natural hair has not grown back yet.

When the Bastards of Evil attack at the World Trade Center Ground Zero, she is the first of New York's heroes to respond. Shortly after, she is joined by Gravity, Nomad, Spider Girl and Toro. The five heroes unite to defeat the menace, but are not taken seriously by the established teams (the Fantastic Four and Avengers) to arrive after the battle (it should be noted that upon the initial formation of the New Warriors, the same event took place).

The group worked to track down the Bastards of Evil, Firestar partnering with Gravity while the others pursued independent leads. In addition to tracking the Bastards, Firestar and Gravity begin to patrol the city at night fighting street level crime. During this period, Angelica is dismissive of Nomad and Spider Girl, which she later regrets as it wasn't that long ago that she was an adolescent super hero.

When Nomad and Spider Girl are captured by the Bastards on their way to meet Gravity and Firestar, Angelica is able to use her microwave powers to track the Bastards and is able to drain the radiation that empowers them. With Gravity's help, she is able to expel the energy harmlessly into space. Nomad suggests that they remain together as the Young Allies, which everyone objects to and they appear to go their separate ways.

In the final issue of Young Allies, Emma Frost attempts to recruit Angelica to move to Utopia with the rest of the mutant population. No offer to join the X-Men was explicitly made, but as most of the mutants living in Utopia appear to be on call as needed, it can be assumed that if Firestar moved she would have been available to the team. Angelica refused the offer, eventually burning down Emma's hotel room to be left alone. Gravity and Firestar continue their evening patrols, and Frost suggests that Gravity has a romantic/sexual interest in her. He also appears to recognize her civilian identity when he sees her in a coffee shop but she doesn't notice him.

The Young Allies are continuing to operate as a loosely affiliated team to fight Onslaught alongside the Secret Avengers in Onslaught Unleashed, despite the cancellation of their own series. Following Onslaught Unleashed, Firestar will appear in the Fear Itself: Youth in Revolt mini-series along with fellow Young Allies teammate Gravity.

Firestar appears at a meeting held by Prodigy regarding magical hammers that have crashed into the earth.
Aero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suspicious Rice on 1/18/2012, 1:34 am

Hero Or Villain: Hiro. Very Happy
Name Before Powers: Hiro Nakamura (Remains the same, no secret identity)
Powers: Space-Time Manipulation
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Weapons: Katana
Love/Lust Interest: Charlie, a waitress in Texas with the ability of enhanced memory. However, a villain named Samuel took Charlie through time and left her in 1944, and there she met and married a different man, and is now 85. Hiro said his goodbyes.
Hero or Villain name: Hiro Nakamura
Sidekick: Ando Masahashi

Suspicious Rice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan on 6/16/2013, 3:02 am

Hero: Superman
Name before powers: Clark Kent
Weapons: Everything
Revan

View user profile