When Authors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ada & Quill

2 posters

Go down

Ada & Quill Empty Ada & Quill

Post  Quilll 7/2/2011, 3:04 am

Ada & Quill 1258801209251_f

Name: Leo Winters
Race: Shape-shifter
Personality: Too lazy to say. He's like... a wolf. Leo shape shifts into a giant black wolf on his control. The mode is controlled by his emotions and it rips off all his clothes. That is the reason why he's not ashamed of being naked.
History: You'll find out soon enough. He lives alone.
Other: None yet.
If you couldn't tell, I was lazy. It will be added on later.
Quilll
Quilll

Back to top Go down

Ada & Quill Empty Re: Ada & Quill

Post  Pigs 7/3/2011, 1:03 am

Name: Allie McDermott
Appearance: Ada & Quill Fallen_angel
Race: Fallen angel, has the ability to hide her wings during school
Personality: A great person when she wants to be. She's usually the loner in the crowd because people say she's weird. I'm too lazy to post the rest
History: She's a junior in High School o.O
Other: None
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Quilll 7/3/2011, 2:14 am

Leo looked around at the seemingly empty meadow. Perfect... His eyes searched along the way for a place to hide things, looking for a spot to put his clothes. A cluster of trees was in the distance, with a branch to hide the clothes. He quietly made his way to the trees, hiding behind them and stripping down as not to tear them when he transformed. The clothes hung from a branch as a glowing light surrounded him. In an instant, a black wolf took his place. It was a large wolf, not big enough to be a dire wolf but a big one for its race.

The wolf trotted around the meadow, looking around for any pray. Its nose was raised in the air, sniffing for any scents. There were some, but mostly small rodents and snakes. It seemed to sigh, deciding that a mouse would have to do. The wolf crouched down, seeing a mouse scrambling around in the tall grass trying to find some insects. He leapt in the air, landing a paw on the mouses tail. The mouse squeaked as the wolf snapped its jaws around it breaking it in half. It dropped the mouse on the ground and began to eat it.
Quilll
Quilll

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 7/3/2011, 2:33 am

Allie peered at the black wolf from behind some tall grasses, her wings slowly opening. She let her dirty blonde hair fall into her face and she thought, That's a cute wolf... but I know it's dangerous. Allie slowly crept nearer to the wolf, her feathery dress making no noise at all against the grass. "H-Hello?" her voice shook with fear and also curiosity at the same time. She couldn't see the wolf very well so she moved closer and closer. Soon she was five or six feet away from it. Trembling, she reached a hand out and continued to crawl towards it, once her hand felt the soft fur she tensed up and stopped moving to let the wolf smell her and know she wasn't a threat to him.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Quilll 7/3/2011, 2:43 am

The black wolf was crunching on the mouse, eating it whole. As it did so, it heard a voice. "H-Hello?"" Its ear perked up as it let in a sniff. No unusual smells, other than the typical smells in a meadow. Then a strange smell hit its nose... something it had never smelled before. It seemed to be a human scent, but it had sort of a sweet, luring smell to it. It remained frozen, hoping it wouldn't do anything, as the smell got closer. Maybe its just a scent carried on... Perfume, probably... It thought.
Then, a hand hit his back. It was more of a shock rather than a hurt, as it was a soft touch. It sniffed her again. It indeed was the smell that was creeping towards it... but then it realized something. It had smelled that before.
Its eyes peered at her, blue ice piercing at her. They made perfect eye contact.
Quilll
Quilll

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 7/3/2011, 3:42 pm

Her fingers ran down his back, enjoying the soft fur. Allie spoke with soft words of comfort, "There you are... I won't hurt you. See?" She moved her hand away from the wolf's back and sat on her heels looking at the ice cold blue eyes. Her wings folded themselves against her back and the slight wind licked at her dress.

I'm too lazy to post big posts rofl...
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Quilll 7/3/2011, 4:30 pm

(Do they know each other already? Like thinking that they're humans?)
The wolf's body was stiff. It didn't move and the only sound it made was of heavy breathing. It did not move away or bite, but instead hoped the girl would go away.
Quilll
Quilll

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 7/13/2011, 8:14 pm

She looked curiously at the wolf's piercing blue eyes. "You're very pretty. Did you know that?" Allie made a small move to hug him but decided they didn't know each other that well yet. "I only have wings... But I have the power to shape-shift too." She slowly formed into a soft white wolf as well and looked at this black wolf. Her deep purple eyes glowed into his blue ones. She removed her paw from his side and just sat there looking at this black wolf. She slowly crept up to his face and nosed under his chin lightly, she licked his chin and sniffed around his face being cautious not trying to tense when he did.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down