When Authors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experimental Beings

+3
captainmason
Maretothebear
Rion
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Experimental Beings - Page 3 Empty Re: Experimental Beings

Post  captainmason 7/17/2011, 9:00 pm

i winced at the burning.i quickly transfromed into a bat and flew into the air vent and stayed there.torturing bastard... i thought and i "slept" by hanging on the top of of the air vent.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 7/17/2011, 9:07 pm

Rebecca heard the terror going on around her to the other patients even though a patient was a term that here varied between welcomed guest and prisoner. Finally alone once again she relaxed a bit even though she knew it would be short lived. Her defiance of the imposed authority around her would eventually lead her to having to deal with it and them soon. For a few minutes she turned off her extra sensors and looked around at all the pictures knowing with the slightest touch of any one of them she would mentally be unable to resist her eyes glazing and being able to see the moment as if it were happening once more. She'd only experienced that once and it wasn't pleasant. At least here they wouldn't kill her while she experienced it. Her mind kicked on feeling watched more intensely this time. She went back to her place in the center of the room sitting dead center humming calmly glad her mind with all of its weaknesses was locking everyone out.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

https://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 7/17/2011, 9:14 pm

i woke up thirsty again.i went through the vents to find rebecca there.I smiled as i silently flew down and turned into my human form.
"hello,aren't you beautiful...I'm not going to hurt you.I want to help you escape."I seem to glide to her as i kissed her hand.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Experimental Beings - Page 3 Empty Dr. Yugoshina's Office

Post  Damon 7/17/2011, 9:16 pm

Dr. Yugoshina rolled over to the other screen, typing on the keyboard again as different windows opened up on the screen. He carefully looked over the windows, each displaying different camera angels, until finally, a camera showing the room where the vampire/demon stayed in.

"You're such a nuisance. I'll go ahead and dispatch of you with my new Nova Gas. Perhaps I should burn you alive, or should I leave your body victim to the flesh-eating cells?" Dr. Yugoshina asked himself, the madness in his mind making it seem like he was actually asking the vampire the question.

Dr. Yugoshina then pressed on the Enter key on the board, bringing up a new window with a list of series of commands available to be entered into the system. Moving the mouse cursor over to the option Benzodiazepines Gas. Once clicked on, the room that the vampire was in would be subjected to severe gassing. Vents places in each corner of the room would start releasing the gas inside the room.

Dr. Yugoshina grinned, minimizing the window and then bringing up a new set of options where the AC vent (The vent you came through Mason), would start pumping air into the room which would circulate the gas around the room even faster. If the gas was breathed in, the effects of hypnosis would begin as the target's eyes would be subjected to a sort of state where the target would feel like he or she is floating through the air, but then they would suddenly feel what it's like to plummet from the air, straight into a land full of deep pits where the pits would belch large towers of flames, that seemed to hug onto the clouds. Dr. Yugoshina spent many years developing this gas and first tested it out on a previous man that had the power to change his height. Since Dr. Yugoshina did not have a room for such a person with that capability, the man was a constant thorn in Yugoshina's side, until one day, after relentless research, Yugoshina finally developed the gas that could be lethal if large doses were breathed in a confined room. To be concise and straight to the point, Yugoshina used the gas on the man and he died from the severe effects of the hypnosis. With the muscle relaxer relaxing all of his muscles, including his involuntary muscles such as his heart, the hypnosis increased his heart rate to alarming rates, but since the heart muscle could not keep up, the man died of lack of oxygen, and thus experienced a frightening world that seemed like a hundred nightmares into one. A terrible death it was.

Dr. Yugoshina came from his flashback, his eyes darting across the room to make sure nobody was inside. He knew he was safe since his office was far away from the cells, but even if the subjects did come to where his office was, they would have to find the exact spot in the wall to enter his office.

But with his cameras and secret cameras placed strategically around his entire research facility, he could watch all that goes on...
Damon
Damon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 7/17/2011, 9:28 pm

Rebecca looked at this creature wide eyed and scared sensing no beating heart within it. She deduced the charm he displayed was merely a front. She backed up to a corner and looked at him almost speechless. Sometime in those few moments a gas had been released into the room and things were beginning to look fuzzy to her. She hoped it was meant for this creature but given the circumstances she gained her senses long enough to rush to the other side of the room where an emergency system was set up on the wall. Rebecca then pulled the oxygen mask off the wall and the clean air immedietly flowed to her. That didn't stop her from passing out as her mind worked overtime to protect her from feeling pain. Since her pain was amplified often her blood pressure would rise rapidly and a black out would occur. Her best hope was to not stop breathing and the oxygen line remained pumping as she collapsed against that wall hoping the new creature fell before she did.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 7/17/2011, 9:33 pm

hears the air start to blow and i relaie what he is doing so i hold my breath(im undead i dont need to breath)

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/17/2011, 10:22 pm

Riku was pleased by the screams. He walked out and back to the doctors room when he released his gas. "Sir, why dont you lock the vents while he is in them. He doesnt have to breathe, but he cant stay in his bat form forever. He does need to eat, and that most likely will force him to attempt to leave the vents." Riku waited for the doctor to respond, He saw that the vampire was in the room with Rebecca and warned the doctor. Before he was able to do anything, Riku moved. His watch began glow and a holographic keyboard appeared. He typed in the command, "Destroy-Vamp" and series of bullets covered the room only after where Rebecca was sitting, a bullet proof material surrounded her. The sphere had its own source to bring oxygen to Rebecca, but so she would be safe until she was seperated from the vampire. He typed in one more command, "Vents-close". Every vent in the building snapped shut as soon as the enter key was pressed. Rike mumbled under his breath, "You pathetic source of a creature." He taped end on the keyboard and it disappeared. He looked at the doctor for his approval not sure of his thoughts but he was sure he wouldnt be happy since i had just killed a speciman.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 7/17/2011, 11:31 pm

i felt the bullets hot me and grinned.didnt they know the onl things that can kill me is sunlight and a stake made out of wood blessed by the pope(i dont know either).crosses,holy water,and garlic simply weaken me.i relented and breathed in.if i dont give up i'll die...even though im already dead.i laughed at the irony of my thoughts and the gasses took effect.i slumpe dover asleep.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 7/17/2011, 11:50 pm

Rebecca laid there unconscience for quite a while. She had air to breath thankfully so the effect of the rooms gases hadn't sent her over. Slowly she awoke with a terrible headache and didn't move realizing she was encased in a sort of bubble. Looking around the room she noticed the creature in the middle of the room and stared at it. "Hey..you, you ok?" She asked hesitantly and leaned back weakly waiting for a response. Sooner or later she sort of hoped they would come in to collect him. He had wanted her to escape with him, if it was true there had been no chance at all of them making it that way. She closed her eyes as her ears rang out with her blood pressure rising too high again.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 7/17/2011, 11:55 pm

She flew to the window and formed into a spider and crawled down the wall of the room pulling the panther with her. The bars on the window oddly repaired themselves. Joy stared at the panther turning into her human form looking into the panther's eyes. "You had the chance, you didn't take it. Now we're both trapped." she sneered. Joy walked around examining the room noticing a few of the stealthily hidden cameras. She looked at the vents, the walls, the floors, the ceilings. Nothing. No way to possibly get out except the window, which will be impossible to break open once again.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 7/18/2011, 12:00 am

fades in and out of conciousness "im...fine...."
i can hear her heart beat rising. i felt my stomach churn in thirst.my sight is blurred but i can see her there,worried.My eyes start to turn black."no...you have to run."I start to grow and i break open the door."RUN!!"My wings fly open and i then lose all control as i rush at her.I try toget through the shield and start to tear it open.my hands,after all,are much stronger than any gun.I growl loudly as the shield slowly is torn apart.If i dont drink I'll either die or go on a rampage and gorge myself.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/18/2011, 1:52 am

Riku heard the alarm and knew. The watch brought up what was happening and riku pressed the sides of his watch in, Like the dogs, when the speciman are brought to this place, they are inserted with the same chip. The chip exploded in the vampire causing his body to explode in shreds. Riku pressed the watch face in and appeared in the room, he set the room on fire, and deactivated the sprinkler system in the room. The room wont let the fire spred, but it will burn the pieces and finish it off. I took Rebecca into my room and locked her in. Before i left, i had forced my room to change into a room identical to her old room, this time, without airvents, windows,doors, just pictures of her on the walls. "Rebecca..." i said, "When you want to tell be about thos epictures... hit that button on the wall" i pressed the face of my watch in and left the room and headded for the doctors room to let him know of this event.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Experimental Beings - Page 3 Empty The Corridor

Post  Damon 7/18/2011, 6:06 pm

Dr. Yugoshina had left his room well before Dr. Riku walked in. Dr. Yugoshina was headed for the Corridor where he would stop by and pick up a few vials of muscle relaxers and a tank of anesthetic gas. Inside his mind he was planning on what to do with the trapped girls in the room. The panther would be no problem to take care of, but the one that can shapeshift into different animals will be an issue. But that's why he was carrying the tank of gas.

Grinning, he reached at the edge of the hallway. Standing before the electronic eye scanner, it scanned his right eye, and then seconds later a beep was heard as the door to the corridor opened up, mist escaping from the room as the doors opened. Walking into the thick, escaping mist, Dr. Yugoshina looked around the room, searching for the needed supplies. The doors closed behind him, hissing as it closed tightly, and a loud thud could be heard from outside of the doors, filling the hallway and traveling down it. Inside the room the mist covered the floor so much that it seemed Dr. Yugoshina was standing on a cloud. The room was very cold, and Dr. Yugoshina found the coldness was a great preservative for his tools, and was a great room to kill a subject slowly.

Reaching down near the bottom shelf, he took out four red vials, each containing different labels on them and a warning sign.

He turned around, taking off a large tank of compressed gas off of the wall. Another tank pulled up forward taking the former tank's place. Walking out of the room with the door making the same sound again, Dr. Yugoshina saw Dr. Riku and decided to ask him of a favor.

"Dr. Riku, you don't mind carrying this do you?" Dr. Yugoshina asked, showing him the large tank of gas.

"I planned to stopped by the master control room and gather up all shapeshifting creatures. There, I shall liquidate all of them and then gather some of the cells from there dead bodies to study."

Damon
Damon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 7/18/2011, 6:23 pm

Rebecca was very tired from passing out and layed there quietly for a while trying to regain herself. The idea of being compliant crossed her mind since it may allow her to be released. Somehow as she relaxed the shield she put up so as not to reach out mentally to those around her faultered and she found herself in grave pain as the other creatures suffered. Her eyes glazed over and she laid on top of a pillow screaming into it, trying with such force to lock her mind again. It was exhausting and with all that was going on it couldn't be done. Hopefully she would pass out or the pain would end for them. Her body reacted to every one of their pulses. They were too close to even be tuned out individually. Rebecca could only wish no one could hear her and her vitals weren't being monitored since this type of psychic ability had never before occured without needing to touch someone.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/18/2011, 6:26 pm

"Yes sir, ill get on it." Riku walked down the hall and saw Kotou, "Hey, will you do me a favor and carry this to the Doctors study? I have to go check on a patient. The Doctor will be waiting for it i believe" Without Kotou responding, he hands him the tank and turns around heading back for his new study. He walked in and locked the door. The vampire had given him a scare, but it was dead now. He popped to asprin so get rid of the newly found headache,and began writing a report on his new found knowledge of Rebecca.
"She seems to be a psychic being, i believe she is a telepathic mind reader. She isnt very open to us, but her power levels grow when she is worked up."
It was a small report , but there wasnt much knowledge he could give to the doctor.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 7/18/2011, 8:24 pm

Kotou nodded ," Sure I'll go do it for ya." And so he headed towards the doctor's study with the tank. He was always scared of the man for some reason but he never knew why. He knocked on the Doctor's study. "Sir, its Kotou...Riku told me to come here to deliver this tank." Kotou sat the tank down and walked out of the room . He went back to Riku and saw him. "Dr.Riku I dropped off the tank just like you asked."
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/18/2011, 9:30 pm

"Thank you. Im sure the Doctor appriciated it. Come with me id like to show you something." Riku walked back to the room with the dead vampire to clean up. He pulled up the security camera and saw that it was dead. He touched Kotou's shoulder and then pressed the face in on his watch. The two teleported into the room and began Riku asked Kotou to clean the room up while he went and checked on Rebecca.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 7/18/2011, 10:43 pm

Joy slumped against the wall and slid down it landing gently on her bottom. She leaned he head on the wall and waited till someone noticed that she was in there. She began to hum her favorite song, Handlebars, quietly wishing she had brought her bag with her. Joy thought of something but remembered that the doctors or whoever worked here probably already noticed her. She looked at the ceiling and pulled a purple and a black crayon out of her pocket and started drawing a sunset on one wall. After she finished that she drew a road getting smaller and smaller in the distance with a purple background and on the next wall she drew grafitti and on the fourth wall she drew her favorite saying, Never Forget. Never Forgive.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Experimental Beings - Page 3 Empty The Master Control Room

Post  Damon 7/19/2011, 12:34 am

dr. yugoshina sat in his room bored and decided to hook up the gas. he pressed a button and the gas went through the whole facility in the ac vents, but the gas was only designed to affect shapeshifting subjects. the doctor laughed evilly over his work.
Damon
Damon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 7/19/2011, 3:46 pm

Her sensitive ears picked up the sound of gasses or air being thrust through the AC vents. "COVER YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH NOW!!" Joy screeched at the panther. She pinched the collar of her shirt around her nose and mouth to try to keep out the gas that was filling this room but it was going through the clothing. Joy felt extremely dizzy and was nodding off but she held her breath for as long as she could. She was used to holding her breath for long periods of time so she had trained herself to hold her breath for at least two to three minutes, she ran out of breath and took a small but long gasp for breath as her eyelids slowly fell over her eyes. She soon passed out and slid down the rest of the wall out cold.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero 7/22/2011, 1:47 am

Aero, finding a few seconds to yell at the girl for pushing her back inside this cursed room instead of outside before the gas took over the breathable air, did so. "What the fuck is wrong with you!" She screamed, "I was trying to get out, but now we are trapped to die in here!" In fury she shifted and lashed her paw at the wall, causing a deep wound in it and not afflicting any pain to her. Then she got another idea. Yet again she climbed up the wall, but this time to the vent. She held her breath all the while and pressed her fur tightly to the vent. This would cause the gas to backfire and enter another cell because it was blocked up by her.
Aero
Aero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum