Sky & Rose

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sky & Rose

Post  Maretothebear on 7/30/2011, 2:54 pm

Rose whirled around to face Barbossa. Slapping a woman was completely barbaric. Before she could even raise a hand to his face James stopped her and punched him clean across the jaw. "That girl you just hit is not a punchin bag savvy, and she didn't write that letter so don't take it out on her." he said looking at Sky. Rose then leaned up and kissed him thankfully and was impressed at the honor he had for a pirate. "James you impress me more and more everyday." she whispered the turned to Sky, " Just be careful would you." and then walked down the stairs to the cabin with James in tow for lunch. Today the cook was making a nice stew for the crew, using up the last of the vegetables before they made port. Soon enough the captain roused them all as the lines were cast ashore and the boat was docked. Rose walked up to find Sky and hugged her, "Please come visit me before the winter hits, I want to know you're alive."
Maretothebear
Admin

View user profile http://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky & Rose

Post  Pigs on 7/30/2011, 3:01 pm

Sky watched James punch Barbossa. She snickered and he caught a glimpse of her. "Shut up." he growled as he walked passed her. Sky got up, tucked the letter into her pocket, and followed Rose to be hugged my her. "Of course i'll visit. I may even bring the whole crew along is ye wish. you can finally meet Jack." she said looking into Rose's eyes. She followed her to where the crew sat eating porkishly from their bowls of stew. She took her own and ate it down in under a minute. Sky walked to the chef and patted him on the back. "Well done." she whispered into his ear.
Pigs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top