Black Snow

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black Snow

Post  Revan on 7/25/2011, 1:56 pm

Black Snow: Original RolePlay

Setting: Its a fictional earth where humans and demons inhabit the same world. they're technology is comparable to ours with the exception of tanks and jets. The world is separated mainly into two sections, The Human Realm which is run by the Vatican which has military/dictatorship like power in this world and The Demon Realm which is run by a demonic monarchy. Because of 2 previous race wars between the two the world is divided into sections which are either occupied mainly by humans or vice versa. The use of highly powerful weaponry as turned once great cities into reduced ruins. Both the human realm and the demon realm remain as opposite sides, leaving the middle between the two great territories overrun with chaos where every individual is on their own. Various towns both above ground and under ground remain as the only areas of civilization and while some are larger then others, the larger the town means more chaos. Death is very constant making it hard for anyone to trust anybody. While the middle remains unclaimed, its not rare for Vactican or Demon Agents to enter this chaotic world to seek possible allies as rumor has of another war to come.

Rules:
1: I would prefer diversity, it wouldn’t be fun if everybody was in the Vatican or such. You can have multiple characters, assuming you can handle them all but try to keep it spread so not everybody is on one side. Also if everybody chooses an Apostole or Hand, I may limit how many there can be of such a rank at one time.
2. Details…the more detail the better this RP can be. More details in posts and character profiles gives better insight on what is going on or who you are.
3. This RP is gonna be violent, maybe the most violent and intense one on the site and I’ll assume that may be alright. The RP is to be realistic as possible and true. If you’re a Vatican act civilized, noble, if you’re a demon your suppose to be bloodthirsty and manipulative, a criminal. Vatican and Demons hate each other, they don’t just become friends out of nowhere as they are taught since birth to hate one another. This does not apply to Demon Hunters or Traitors.
4. This an open world where you can make your own city if you want or make your own weapons assuming they make sense and aren’t overpowered. Riffles, swords, bow, machine guns are all fair game assuming they are used fairly. Cars, motorcycles are in use but no choppers or planes. While magic is in the game... its not super extreme. Building-busting is seen as the most powerful level of destruction from magic but such uses of magic are very, very rare.
5. Everybody has a weakness, unless its obvious you don’t know it.
6. I’m hoping this will have a serious tone so try to be a bit serious, they can be plenty of humor and such but when it comes down to it.. you know.
7. Respect each other, you all know that. Compromises can be made without drawing attention, things can be settled through chat or PM.

Races: Races will be vary mainly on the demon side: Humans, Half Breeds, Demons, Werewolves, Vampires, Succubus, Ghost, Zombies, You name it. The Vatican is pure humans, there are no hybrids.

Vatican Ranks:

1. Pope- the man in charge of the entire Vatican. He’s of the highest chain of command and his word is what moves the people of the Vatican. He is an old man, past his prime but still a very capable warrior. He remains in the capital city at all times. He has been the Pope for the last two race wars and there is very little in the Vatican who hates Demons or traitors as much as he does.
2. Apostles: Only few are given the honor of Apostle. There is only 10 at only time. They are of the greatest warriors in the Vatican, acting as Generals in Wartime.
3. High Knight: Captains of the Vatican, high honor and usually act as Apostle’s right hands or as commanders in the absence of Apostoles.
4. Knight: Elite soldiers with experience
5. Soldiers: The most numerous of the Vatican, highly trained and disciplined. Usually under the command of Knights.
Demon Ranks:
1. Lucifer: Considered the strongest demon in Demon Realm, his power and countless battles through the underworld has earned him his title as the Demon King. Rumor has that Lucifer is the oldest demon and will do anything to ensure he keeps his throne. Through fear and his power, Lucifer has managed to create what many call the Demon Alliance that consists of Vampires, Werewolves, various Demon species and such. While many answer Lucifer's call for war, there is always constant rumor for rebellion and many wish to take Lucifer's throne but none have succeeded so far.
2. Hands: Similar to the Vatican Apostle, there is only 10 at one time. They are the greatest warriors of the Demon King and have earned their place through countless battles themselves. While they are loyal there is without a doubt they desire greater power and some say that eventually one will gain enough power and loyalty of other demons to stage a rebellion against Lucifer.
3. Minions-equal to Vatican High Knight
4. Howls- Equal to Vatican Knight
5. Commons- regarded as the weakest and least respectable in the Demon Armies. Its rare that a Common rises in rank but usually has to in difficult and numerous trials to earn his or her respect. Usually seen as fodder and are weaker compared to Vatican soldiers but it’s their numbers and their ferocity that keeps them at somewhat of an equal plane.

Others:
Demon Hunters: Mercenaries that will hunt and kill for whatever fraction. Only the most elite Demon Hunters are contacted for missions and receive the highest awards. They are pardoned for their “sins” in the Vatican and allowed access only if they remain valuable to the Vatican but it’s not rare for these hunters to disappear should the Vatican finish their use of them. Unless the Demon Hunter decides to fully join the Vatican, they are constantly wanted and even hunted down by High Knights or even Apostles who seek the prestige of defeating a notable hunter. The strongest of Demon Hunters are usually a match for even Apostles and Hands but those such hunters rarely exist. Demon Hunters make the neutral territory their own. It does not matter who they have to kill. While there is no standing Demon Hunter order, its still possible for small groups of Demon Hunters to be formed just for the sake of survival in the untamed world.

Traitors: Demons/Creatures or Humans who have broken from their fraction to live in the chaotic world. They are usually hunted down if spotted and its not rare for Demon Hunters to hunt down notable traitors. Mostly traitors live their lives with Demons or others in the towns and most are usually dead within days unless they are capable of defending themselves. Traitors are not welcomed back in the Vatican as they are seek as filth but a traitor of use could be hired by the Demons themselves. While they are not Demon Hunters its not rare for traitors to become Demon Hunters themselves.

Notable cities:

Eden City: The largest city under the Vatican whose population lies in the millions. Massive walls surround and protect the cities and is kept under watch from demon infiltration at all times. The people are highly religious and disciplined and often head to Mass to listen to the Pope preach. It is viewed as a impregnable fortress from the outside but a glorious city in the inside.

The Core: It’s location is unknown as demons themselves are unsure where the head city of the Demons begins and ends. Unlike the civilized order of Eden City, the Core is of chaos that promotes fighting to ensure only the strongest demons living there live. It is believed the Core is underground by the hottest places of the planet. Only the strongest demons can survive being in the deepest parts of the core.

Grand Bune: The largest city not held by the Vatican or Demon Alliance. The worst of the worst tend to live here as death, sex, drugs and corruption ruin the city. From Demon Hunters to even just turned traitors, you could find just about any person you need in this town. From strip clubs and brothels to armories and burnt down buildings, demons and humans live together in a constantly fighting society. While most tend to avoid conflict, its not rare to see corpses fill the streets. While there is no order, one should be careful as one wrong action may lead to over a small part of the city against you.

Character Template:

Name:
Race:
Rank
Height
Weight:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons:
Abilities:
Weakness:
Bio:
Starting location:

My character

Spoiler:
Name: Drake Goodnight
Race: Dhampir (Half Vampire-Half Human)
Height: 6’3
Weight: 225
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=legend+of+the+west&um=1&hl=en&client=safari&sa=N&rls=en&biw=1600&bih=1000&tbm=isch&tbnid=HLbc-d-q8pTscM:&imgrefurl=http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Legend_of_the_West_Outfit&docid=0Rujdb4HBszLpM&w=1012&h=719&ei=d80sTpSYK4acgQfJp5CQCw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=201&vpy=114&dur=419&hovh=168&hovw=228&tx=144&ty=58&page=1&tbnh=159&tbnw=211&start=0&ndsp=35&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0 ( guy in black )
Personality: Easily regarded as one of the top Demon Hunters in the world, his ruthless, quiet nature has earned him a large reputation. He is known to have a rare sense of honor, refusing to kill children and defenseless people however when angered, Drake’s brutality is notable. He is quiet and not much of a talker. He’s not known for messy kills and will often seek quick deaths for his enemies unless they have done something to anger him. Drake loves to fight and usually takes only the hardest of missions that usually do with assassinations. It does not matter if his target is Vatican, Demon or even another Demon Hunter..
Weapons: Drake's main weapon, a great Long Sword of an unknown name. The weapon is of absolute beauty but it's renowned for it's infamous cutting ability. Despite being much larger then normal longswords, the weapon itself is relatively light. The weapon's blade is a sliver like color with the sword itself being perfect for combat through slashing and thrusting. Despite the great rise of fire arms especially automatic weapons, Drake still uses this weapon due to his skill and natural abilities that allows him to defeat even multiple gun wielding adversaries.
Red Dragon & Black Dragon: The pair is known as the “Dragon Stompers” these two guns are devastating long range, rapid fire magnums built for Drake himself. 16 inches long, made from a specially treated silver-steel superalloy designed to resist extreme pressure and heavy impacts, making it an outstanding weapon. with 12 shots in the chamber and 50 caliber to make use of the Dhampir's supernatural strength, and specialized ammunition meant for fighting Supernaturals, these weapons are the greatest long range weapons in Drake's arsenal. Why they were named in such a way is unknown but in terms of appearance, they look similar and in all sense, the same.
Abilities: Due to being a Dhampir, Drake is easily stronger and faster then ordinary humans. Trough years of advanced training and experience, Drake is easily a powerful warrior capable of fighting at close, mid and long range. With his long sword, Drake is capable of moving swiftly and slashes through hordes of enemies with ease with masterful swordsmanship. With his two infamous handguns, Drake can also fight at mid and long range. His deadly pinpoint accuracy and quick draw make him a powerful foe in a gun fight. A well placed single shot from one of these weapons is capable of killing a human or most demon if hit in the right spot. Drake also has a well known reputation for making impossible shots despite bad conditions and is even said to be capable of “curving bullets”. Drake also has the ability to detect life for a certain radius.
Weakness: While Drake is stronger and better combat fitted then a standard human, he is affected by fatigue, bullets and so on. While sunlight is not as fatal to Drake as to most vampires, its likely his biggest weakness. Exposure to sun will not have an immediate effect but as time wears on, Drake will find himself losing his supernatural abilities and being fatigued a lot easier. He can recover his abilities back in the dark of night. Thus Drake is only at full strength at night or when avoiding sun exposure leaving the Dhampir to mostly appear only at sun down.
Bio: Not much is known about Drake’s earliest past and people began to know of Drake when he used to be apart of a fabled Demon Hunter group known as “Dalton’s Boys” due to being trained and being mentored by infamous Dalton the Hunter himself. Drake made a name for himself due to his skills and hunting down every target given. However the group fell apart after Dalton’s death leaving each individual on their own way. Back in present days and away from the old Frontier Days. Despite being one of the Vaticans ost wanted criminals, Drake has a love and hate relationship with them having killed numerous Marshalls that were after him but also having being forced to kill several former friends back from the “Dalton Boys”. Drake remains a high notable Demon Hunter, continuing to do what he does best… killing.
Starting location: Grand Bune

Revan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Snow

Post  Rion on 7/26/2011, 12:02 am

Character Template:

Name:Grudge
Race:Demon/Human half breed
Height:6'7
Weight:185(HUMAN) 624(DEMON)
Appearance:Human form:
Demon form:
Personality: Short tempered
Weapons: Demonic swords made from the flames of Hell
Abilities:Able to summon Hell dogs, and able to spread flames across the land
Weakness: He falls easily for Women
Bio: At age sixteen, my powers began. I lost all memory of what had happened, who i was. I held a grudge against the people who looked down on me and began to not give a shit about what others thought. Lucifer showed himself to me one day. He attempted to kill me. I don't fully remember what really happened. I awoke in a room, and walked through a set of doors and there, he stood. He asked me to join him, that i had potential and would soon rise in the ranks and become his right hand man. I became calling myself Grudge, when people asked me my name. I grew cocky, i was nearly unstoppable. I went to challenge the Vatican on my own and barely made it back alive. My powers since then, have grown and now I'm ready to go again. This time, i want to form an army and destroy the Pope and the Vatican for good. This time, I have help.
Starting location:The Core

Last edited by Joey on 7/28/2011, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on 7/26/2011, 12:53 am

Name: Cameron Diego
Race: Human
Height : 5'5"
Weight: 105?
Appearance:
Personality: Cameron is one of the guys, Always has been. Ever since she was little, her father raised her to stand up for herself, and not take any shit from anyone else. She has a tough attitude, and it takes alot to see the sweet side of her. Unless you're family, She won't trust you, No matter how convincing, or sure you are.
Weapons: Bow and Arrow she carries on her back, And a dagger in her pocket for quick kills.
Abilities: She's one heck of a fighter, Shes learned everything she knows from her father, and the neighborhood boys, who learned to respect her.
Weakness: She can't fight more than 2 people at a time. She gets too distracted and cant concentrate on any of the enemies around her.
Bio: She started off like any normal child would, A nice home in the middle of town, But the war started after her 12th birthday, The war caused her mother and 2 siblings to be killed in a severe rampage of the demons, After this happened, she begged her father for the training she needed to get back at the demons for what they had done. So her father, with the help of the older boys around town, they taught her how to fight like a man, how to heal herself, and how to make quick kills for what she needed. She set out for the job she needed to complete, killing as many demons in return for her family. Ever since she joined the Vatican though, She's gotten much respect, even though most of her partners were men, they knew better than to screw with her.
Starting location: Grand Bune

Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on 7/28/2011, 5:37 pm

Stepping into a secluded warehouse in the Grand Bune, Cameron looked around for possible allies, or Demons wanting to change. She turned on her flashlight, and took another step into the warehouse. As she took another step, something slammed into her, slamming her into a pile of boxes, knocking them onto of her.

"Who's there?!" She yelled, jumping back onto her feet and looking for her flashlight, Whoever it was had turned it off, Great. She heard a loud screech coming before seeing the figure jumping towards her. Reacting as quick as she could, she ducked and ran for the door, but Cameron wasnt fast enough, the figure caught up to her and tackled her to the ground, sitting on top of her. Struggling, she broke free, getting up off the floor and picking up the figure, throwing it into the stack of boxes. As the boxes collapsed, she bolted for the door, leaving quickly.

When she got out of the warehouse, she leaned over, placing her hands on her knees and trying to catch her breath. No more dark warehouses. She laughed to herself, finally regaining her normal breaths, she walked swiftly back into the vatican city, heading for the Soldiers center in town, pulling her hair out of the ponytail, letting it fall to her shoulders as she walked in.

Revan told me I could post... How bad is this? xD
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 7/28/2011, 5:42 pm

Name: Alex
Race: Half Demon/Human
Height: 5'6
Weight: 135
Appearance:
Personality: Cunning, sneaky, emotionless unless pain is inflicted. Though in her own way she is kind and possesses a humanlike conscience if she turns to that side of her.
Weapons: Her mind, daggers.
Abilities: Can see the future of the battle, or anything.
Weakness: Nearly defenseless and may fall in love.
Bio: From the time she is young Alex is taken into the custody of the Demon world. She lives there almost against her will as thier psychic. Whenever a major event happens they come to Alex and she must give answers. She is taken to the Core where she is kept under constant watch to ensure no harm comes to her as she is a valuable tool.
Starting location: The Core

Maretothebear
Admin

View user profile http://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 7/28/2011, 6:01 pm

Grudge laughed within his mind as he sat back in the warehouse and he saw a girl walk in. His eyes changed pure black and a hell hound rose from flames, and tackled her straddling her and then it was thrown off and tossed aside. Grudge knew this was a powerful little girl and he would keep a close eye on her.He sent the hell hound after her following her, to the gates of the Vatican and circled the city at a safe distance. Grudge''s body turned to flames and he was back at to his throne is The Core. The room was Surround my lit torches and he snapped and one flew to him. The torch showed the vision of the Hell Hound and watched slowly as it circled. Grudge had to come up with a plan to get that girl from the Vatican, and then Continue to do so with the other knights within it. Grudge was no joke, and the laughed at the sight of the Hell hound kill two guards and then vanish in flames appearing before him. Grudge put the flames from the torch in his mouth and extinguished them, before the torch left his hands returning to its place on the wall.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan on 7/28/2011, 6:03 pm

The night was still as the moon hung high abovethe cluttered city of Grand Bune. The epitome of sin; Sex clubs and Drug houses ran rampant in this city and the streets was littered with scums of all types. Rapists, Killers, Drug users, Weapons dealers, This was heaven for those who treaded on the wrong side of the Vatican. Demons of all shapes and sizes walked out of sex clubs with strange woman or men under their arms with a sinister look on their face. The street smelled of blood and liquor as the different colored signs illuminated the twist and turns of the concencrete paths. We see a broken down shady night club, The sign hanged on for dear life as the letters would flicker every so often letting a shower of sparks fall down and bounce off the floor. Random bodies scattered in the streets...this was all too common. Humans had to be armed and more then capable of fighting if they wanted to survive here. Only the strongest lived in this city.

The numerous skyscrapers that reached into the sky were usually inhabited by groups of demons and gang wars were common in the streets. Power and respect was all that mattered. You were less likely to be killed if you had a reputation. The city didnt have much of a border making it rather easily for new demons and even vatican soldiers to enter though vatican soldiers were often targeted on site if spotted. The sky was black and the white moon bright...were wolves loved it and it wasnt common for them to transform willingly and seek revenge or fun in their savage forms...

Out from one part of the city...

Shots rang out as a cry of fear echoed on through. In silence stood the dark cloathed figure, his two handguns burning hot as smoke slowly rose from the deadly weapons. The dark crimson eyes was all you could see from his face as a bandana covered most of it. Drake Goodnight his name was, legendary and master Demon Hunter. Drake scanned through the watching crowd who were suckers for violence. A pair of random humans strolling into the wrong side of time. What made it worse was their drunk nature only made it much more easier for the half vampire. Drake glanced at the bodies, a bullet in each one of the corpses skull. "What the hell are you looking at" Drake threatened towards one demon who looked almost too interested in the scene but upon the Demon Hunter's words, it lowered its head and fled into the shadows. Drake was at his strongest at night. The Demon Hunter then walked off...every time he returned to the city after a hunt he was always greeted with death. Typical. Seeing the situation now over Drake walked over to the nearest bar that was just filled with more demons..

perfect.
Revan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha on 7/28/2011, 6:09 pm

Name: Sophia DelaRosa
Race: Demon/Human
Height: 5'7
Weight: 110
Appearance:
Personality: She earns her nickname the seductive vixen. People claim that she can get men to do just about anything she wants.
Weapons:
Can be used not only to cut someone's head off but also to conjure up minions amongst other magical powers.
Abilities: Can control the dead and darkness
Weakness: She is part human so she does have human feelings that tend to get in the way of her focus on killing.
Bio: Sophia's mother, Saria, was a Human that lived in Eden City in the beginning of the separation of demons and humans. Sophia's father, Pervical, was part of the Hands for Lucifer. Saria was captured at Grande Bune by Pervical and was taken as a ransom for the humans. However, Pervical was in charge of the 24 hours watch on his captive and soon became fascinated with her. 3 weeks in to Saria's capture Pervical mated with her. And so began an affair strictly forbidden by all. It is still unknown on whether Saria loved Pervical back but regardless it is known that he let her go back to Eden City. Where 9 months later she gave birth to a baby girl. Unfortunately, when a demon and a human mate the demon characteristics take over the human ones. Little Sophia was born more demon than human and this became apparent from year one. Sohpia could not be kept a secret so Saria travelled into Grande Bune to find her old captor. Saria eventually did find Pervical but she did not find him alone and she was killed and the what was thought to be demon baby was taken back to The Core. Lucifer took notice of the little baby and knew it was not a full demon but a hybrid. Pervical came forward claiming the baby was his own and he would take responsibility. Of course this meant death. Sophia was raised by the other demon hands until she became old enough to take her father's place. Now many years later in full height of war Sophia does her job with ease and is known for her work. Sophia still looks for her mother's family, hoping one day she can learn more about herself.
Starting location: Grande Bune
Samantha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 7/28/2011, 6:13 pm

Alex had lived in the Grand Main building in the Core for so many years she knew her way around it expertly. By all accounts she was still the youngest by years though it barely mattered. She was bored at the moment since she was only required to give information at certain times of the day when the mood struck her hard enough it came thru to her clearly. As long as she remained within the walls of the building no one usually bothered to punish her for walking around. Most assumed there was nothing to hide. Alex walked through the grand corridor to where the hands usually kept to at their thrones. The one that was there for the moment she hadn't met before since he must not have ever been there for a reading. Thankfully her ability had graced her with enough information to know him better than any conversation would allow. "Grudge, whose happy Vatican life are you ruining this moment?" she asked both intriged and sarcastically. "
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on 7/28/2011, 6:20 pm

As Cameron walked home, She could feel herself being followed, Even though as she turned around no one was there. She shook her head and ran home, and into the Knight room with the guys, She walked up to her bedroom before being stopped by a friend.

"Cameron.. You reak.." He blatenly stated, "You smell of sex, drugs, blood and.." He sniffed the air once more, "Demon." And then it clicked in his head. "Cameron.."

Cameron rolled her eyes, they all looked at her like a baby sister, even if she could kick all of their asses. She walked into her bedroom and grabbed a new pair of clothes. She was heading back into the Grand Bune tonight, Whatever attacked her was going to die.. After taking a shower and changing, she dried her hair and let the soft curls fall agaisnt her back. As soon as all the other Knights went to have a party that "girls werent allowed to be at" she took off for the Grand Bune, letting her eyes slowly adjust to the lighting.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha on 7/28/2011, 6:22 pm

"Damn it!" Sophia screamed into her phone. A lower rank had called to tell her another demon body had been found dead. "You clean it up and don't call me until you have something on the hunter!!" She then hung up the phone and punch a wall sending shock waves through the building make it collapse. She dusted herself off and walked toward the city of Grande Bune. She knew if the demon hunter was going to appear it would be in this city. 'I'll find you and when I do...you're dead.' she thought to herself. There was one bar in town she knew would be filled with demons at this time of night and that was just where she would start her search. There wasn't much going on about the town except the occasional demon lurking in the shadows. Humans usually stayed away at night, with good reason. Demons ruled the night.

"Finally.." Sophia whispered to herself as she came upon the bar she was looking for. She pushed open the door and walked in. The room fell silent as all males in the room looked upon her with awe. Whispers filtered around the room about her most by lower ranked demons trying to make sense of her mysteriousness. She strutted her way up to the bar taking note of every demon and non demon in the room. There was only one. A human hybrid watching the demons almost as much as she was. She smirked when she saw him. This would be her prey for the night. The moment he left this bar into the night she was going to get her answers. She knew from one look he was a hunter and she hoped it would be the one she was looking for. "The usual" She said to the bar tender as she then walked to her favorite booth and sat down. A perfect view of the human.
Samantha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 7/28/2011, 6:35 pm

Grudge was rarely approached by the others in the Core. A small girl walked up to him though and asked him a question. He knew it was the little fortune telling brat and he replied smoothly, "Oh, no need to worry...hmm...Girl. Just a poor little girl who attacked my poor puppy. Isnt that right boy?" The hell hound looked at Grudge and whimpered a bit going along with the show. He dismissed the girl and let her take the hell hound with her to play with. Grudge rose from his throne and headed towards the Grand Bune again knowing that the Girl would be there. Tonight, she would fall, and not only would she fall, she would die, slow and painfully. He walked into the most well known Demon bar in the city and he glanced around. He saw Sophia, nodded at her and walked to the bar as the Demons around him scattered. He looked at the bar tender, "Just gimme a bottle of Jack." He ran off in search of a fresh bottle and brought it back to him. Grudge was going to have to wait to see if this girl would show up like he thought that she would. He wanted the smell of fresh blood under his nails. a smell he hadnt smelled for quite some time now. He continued to drink, and the waiting game began.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan on 7/28/2011, 6:36 pm

Drake glanced over...a female, it was rare to find them walking alone, especially in this city. Demons often loved the idea of kidnapping a female for their own and taking advantage of her... the dirty feeling they felt thrilled them but this was different. Drake eyed her from head to toe and back down..she was unbelievably attractive. Drake waited for some smart ass to walk over but Drake was no slouch and he had seen plenty of women in his time. Never interested. He had no time for women or anything but his job. A thought in his head wondered around about perhaps settling down but he laughed silently to himself, he remembered the last time he tried that. Drake wasnt one to fall for looks.

The hunter sat by himself, his feet placed on top of the small wodden table and his bandana removed from his face. His hat was positioned so his face would be difficult to see and it did help the part of the bar he was in was dark. He took another sip from the bottle, finishing it as he sighed. He glanced towards his guns with his speed and accuracy he would have gunned down about every demon in here but it was rare Drake was hunted by demons. Lucifer was somewhat of a fan, Drake did his job well and quickly though Lucifer preferred more brutality, something Drake normally didnt go for. As typical he likely pissed of another someone..he had done it countless times.

She wasnt a Demon Hunter, he was sure of it...he was well aware of notable Demon Hunters and she didnt match any of them. She must someone important..the situation called it. Drake stood up, placing his bandana across his face and proceeded to leave taking note of the demons watching. He intended to find out who she...he loved an open challenge.

He walked outside and back into the streets, his supernatural senses primed to warn him.
Revan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 7/28/2011, 6:53 pm

Alex had to control her temper as he passed her. The dog, who she mentally learned was named Blade, softened her more when Grudge left and she ruffled Blade's fur. Even though the dog appeared to be terrifying Alex remained unphased having seen quite a few ugly creatures in her lifetime. "Come on, I'm sure theres some food scraps somewhere." She said to him as he walked along side her. Animals always took well to Alex even though her demon side repelled them. They knew she wouldn't hurt them and respected her in turn. On the way to the kitchen she remembered her own german shepard should be near by. She yelled for her. "Kimba!" Only once and she came falling in step at Alex's other side taking a cue from Alex's emotions that she also shouldn't fear Blade. As they turned the corner Alex came face to face with a demon from the inner army of the Core. "YOU, I have been looking everywhere for you, you little..."He began agrily but both dogs seemed keen on tearing him apart so he calmed down probably knowing hurting Grudge's dog wouldn't do well for his own health. "You are coming with me to the Grand Bune tonight. You have a job to do down there." he finished.

Alex nodded not wanting to test it. She would get to leave even if it was only for a few hours. He grabbed her arm and soon enough they were in the Grand Bune. "What are you expecting me to do here?" she asked. "Identify bodies, and tell us where they will strike us next." he said flatly having to pull her along in her shock.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason on 7/28/2011, 6:54 pm

My character

Name:Uvall(a “real” demon btw)
Race:Demon
Height:6 foot 5 inches
Weight:400 lbs(pure muscle)
Appearance: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Personality: strong and scary.knows the past present and future.master of handheld weapons(this is all that I found on the info of Uvall.)
Weapons:blades,telepathy,and fire(can create fire from nothing)
Abilities:telepathic,firestarter,and I know all.though,the future is written yet,it is constantly changing and I know what it is whenever it changes
Weakness: bodies of water(ocean/ big lakes),holy water(minor weakness),and crosses(minor weakness)
Bio: I was outcast from heaven,disfigured,when Lucifer became the leader of the demons.i pledged my loyalty to him and I am one of his consultants/”generals”
Starting location:The core

captainmason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha on 7/28/2011, 6:54 pm

Sophia had just sat down when she saw Grudge walk into the bar. She gave him a nod when he passed by. She knew he was hunting some poor human who had more than likely pissed him off. She was surprised he hadn't brought Blade with him though, usually the two were inseparable. But she did not have time to ponder on that. The human had gotten up. She knew it was time.

Sophia knew the moment he stepped out into the street the battle was on. There weren't many hunters that could take her on. She had defeated many each one a memory of her past. She kept their souls locked away in her scythe to be called upon when needed. Her scythe was given to her by her father, the only thing she had from him. She kept it in a holder attached to her back, for easy access. She reached back and pulled it out admiring its beauty. Like her, it was astonishing. It held many secrets many of which no one had ever laid eyes upon, except of course herself. She occasionally used it to conjure up her father so she could talk to him. Really that is how she got most of her training. However, because her mother was not a demon she could not conjure her up without having something of her mothers to add to the scythe. This is why she hunted humans especially ones that looked like her mother. She wanted to find her human family and talk to her mother for the first time. She had been to young to remember her mother but she was told she looked just like Saria. Sophia snapped her head up pulling herself out of the trance the scythe had put on her, just in time to see the hybrid walk out of the bar. A challenge had been extended, and she was going to take it.

She excused herself from the bar and walked into the night. She took her scythe and spun in a circle making various designs with it. She then slammed it into the ground as waves of darkness came out of it flowing towards the hybrid. This was an attack however creepy it may have seemed, it was actually a way of luring this man to her playing field. The darkness took shape of the town with ease and made the path this man was on leading toward the forest. But to him it looked as if he was going the way he wanted to go, and no matter what turn he took he would end up in a small clearing in the woods. Which is where Sophia would wait. With her trap in place she unfurled her wings and took off into the sky to wait at the clearing.
Samantha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on 7/28/2011, 6:58 pm

Cameron walked around the Grand Bune cautiously, with her hands in her front pockets. Being here at night was different than the day, at night the demons took over, hiding in the shadows and searching for the perfect prey, much infact human prey. She shook the thought out of her brain, keeping an eye out for whatever attacked her last time. Slowly, she walked into a bar, growing thirsty because of the heat. As she stepped into the bar, the reaction of stares and gasps erupted. A human being alone at night was stupid, Even more stupid since she was a girl. She glared at each of the starers, forcing them to look away. Her eyes were like daggers, stabbing into your soul when you pissed her off. She continued glaring until her eyes fell upon a familiar pair of eyes. Her heart stopped as she walked up to the bar, and asked for a water, avoiding her attackers eyes.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan on 7/28/2011, 7:05 pm

Drake turned and watched as with great speed grabbed one of his infamous DragonStompers and aimed it towards the female only to look around in surprise as he watched the odd scene. "This is new..." He said lowly as he glanced towards the girl, it was obvious she was beyond that of regular demons. The way the demons reacted upon seeing her... she was without a doubt of high importance. Drake lowered his head and gripped his gun tighter in frustration, he was expecting to possibly be dealing with a hand of Lucifer. Drake took a step back and he flew, his great speed dashing him forward as he looked around but all he saw was the darkness. He sprinted constantly, drawing his second gun as he awaited a possible attack but there wasnt any. Drake however sensed it..she had a strong force and that only seemed to confirm more and more who his foe was. Drake realized no matter how fast or where he ran, he wasnt getting anywhere. He had no choice but to take the obvious path and the hybrid at once began to sprint through the path. He could feel she was nearby, likely having set up a trap but it didnt matter. Drake lived dangerously and it seemed the only way out was to deal with the girl himself.
Revan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason on 7/28/2011, 7:08 pm

I walked to the bodies and roughly let alex's arm go.
"Identify them and tell me where and when the will strike next."
I would find out myself but the future was too cloudy.too many things happening at once.i figured her limited vision will just focus on those filthy meat sacks called HUMANS.
I crossed my arms impatiently and looked around for any more clues.nothing.
"have you got anything yet?"I called out angrilly.

captainmason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha on 7/28/2011, 7:15 pm

She landed gracefully in the clearing on the opposite side of where he would appear. She help her scythe above her head and shot out a spark only visible to demons, to claim that the area was hers and if the others did not stay away there would be consequences. She worked alone and did not want any other demons in on this kill. 'he should be here soon..' she thought. Sophia knew this would be interesting she could sense the power coming from the hybrid so she knew he was not just human. And something told her this was the hunter she was looking for. And if that was the case she would have no choice but to kill him. But first she would find out what he knew and first she would have her fun.

After a few minutes she looked up to see him come sprinting into the clearing. She smiled, he was smart he had figured it out sooner than she had expected. She was also surprised he had not tried to escape it, he must have known she wanted him to come this way. "Welcome to my clearing, I see you figured my darkness out." She smiled as all the darkness came swarming back from behind him, right back into her scythe.
Samantha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 7/28/2011, 7:16 pm

"Uvall, my vision is far beyond anything you could come up with on your own I see everything that needs to be seen. Thats why I've been the psychic and you're the general." Alex stated flatly looking at the bodies and calling out each ones name at him hoping he was writing this down. She then stood up concentrating as a vision came to her when she stared at the first body. The pain and anguish that had come to members of both sides of this fight were almost too much to bare but then the vision switched. "The humans are headed west of the Grand Bune. Theres a camp of our own out there. Fifteen demons. The humans are well protected this time but I dont recognize the hunter." She said to him once she was out of it. She turned toward him then pulling her cloak on her head. "I fear great..loss on our side. They will succeed if you do not bring this hunter down. " She ran her hand over a young fighter pulling his tags from him and wearing them around her neck. "Good night Saphron." she whispered to the corpse.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan on 7/28/2011, 7:24 pm

Drake grinned slightly under his bandana, there was no indication bout seriousness and killer intent from the mostly covered hunter. "Nice trick...it seems obvious your beyond a regular demon. Why don't you take your pretty face elsewhere and leave me to my drinking. do you honestly think you can deal with me Drake taunted to her. His eyes glared into hers, she had an advantage where he did not. She had the ability to manipulate forces of darkness from the looks while Drake was a weapons user mostly. He kept his two fabled guns armed and loaded and aimed towards her wings, seeking to cripple her if he had the chance but he did not fire yet. He needed to know why she was after him...Drake had his sword to combat her if she went with the scythe plus his natural abilities. He stood poised..ready to use his infamous speed should an attack come.
Revan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason on 7/28/2011, 7:26 pm

i wrote them down and listened to her describing our "lose".yeah right.
"I doubt the humans will win the war.Thank you for your time Alex.I will make sure Lucifer knows of youre help if all i succesful."
I spread my wings and flew off to talk directly to lucifer himself.He wont like this.
I took a detour and flew over the camp and saw them.I started a fire on the tents while flying over head and laughed as they scrambled around helpless.
no contest at all i thought as i took off at full speed to lucifer.

I knelt down and waited for lucifer to respond.when her did, I told him the news and he gave me orders to attack at midnight.

"as you wish my lord."

I went to my office/chamber and wrote down the order to attack and I put on my helmet and grabbed my blade.
Fight to the death and beyond,i stated loudly as i looked out the window to my squadron of about 50,000 soldiers.
They all gave a battle cry and i raised my blade and they took off.
Tonight,we will win a grea battle.possibly the war.

I followed them on my winged black horse with piercing red eyes.it snorted in acknowledgement of the destination and it took off with me.Shadow,my horse, was in a way my "friend"/pet. We have a telepathic bond.

After a while we arrived at our detsination and,a midnight we charged in to battle.ready to kill man,woman,and child.

captainmason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 7/28/2011, 7:28 pm

A human girl walked into the bar, The human girl. Blade was not back at Grudges side after trotting in head held high and he looked out of the doors as He saw the girl he had been with walk by with another Demon. He would handle the Human, then go and see what was happening. He looked at Blade and Blade ran into the girl snarling, foaming at the mouth and Grudge smiled walking over to her He reached for the Buster sword strapped to his, Thinking he wouldnt need his real sword. Once he unsheathed the sword, the entire bar went silent from the noise it made. It came out clean with a sharp sound, and Blade backed away standing behind Grudge as back up to defend his back. He wasnt sure what this human was capable of and so he gave her a smirk, and backed his way out of the bar smirking, taunting her. Once outside of the bar he laughed loudly flames erupted from the ground and formed a circle with one entrance for the human to walk into. Blade Stood at his side and howled, almost sounding like laughing. Waiting for the human to come out.
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 7/28/2011, 7:39 pm

Alex stood in fear after Uvall had gone off without her. She had no weapons and was nearly defenseless for the past 400 years. She didn't even think she could make it back on her own since he'd brought her here. The only way to go was to the Grand Bune to find a Hand or something. It would be difficult to find one this time of night. She decided to walk back in the direction they had gone to get here instead. She traveled along that road on her own with only her senses to guide her as she grew tired. "Damn it Uvall! You're always such a warhead!" she yelled outloud in frustration. Soon her peripheral vision and extra sight found a shadow of a young demon. She took a chance reading him. "Finaleg, please assist me back to the Core." He replied with a swift "No." since he probably wouldn't survive there. Then a dark humorous grin made its way to her face as she thought of who might both hear her and come at the smell of blood. She cut into one of the humans lining the road and yelled, "Blade!" He came to her side swiftly guiding her back to the Core where she was quickly recognized and whisked off to the main buiding where she lived.
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top