When Authors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Snow

+2
Rion
Revan
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Black Snow - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Snow

Post  Samantha 7/28/2011, 7:41 pm

Sophia smiled she liked this hunter. She finally realized what was his other half: vampire. She knew he would quite a opponent, also she knew he would be easy to seduce sense he had a dark side. " Well i'd say the same thing about your pretty little face, but I have some questions for you don't worry I don't plan to attack." 'yet...' She thought to herself. She then took a few steps forward so she was right in front of him. She than began to circle him, her hands lingering on his muscles until she had done a full circle. She had done this for two reasons, one to admire his body and look for weapons, two it usually caught men off guard. "Now there have been some demon deaths in the area care to explain your mission and who it was ordered by?" She asked him with a glint of fire in her eyes. This man was the only male of the human species to catch her eye, the only one she ever really felt an attraction to. And that caught her off guard.
Samantha
Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 7/28/2011, 7:45 pm

I watched as the humans fought valiantly,but they were helplessly outnumbered.I held my hand up and the army backed off.
"Humans,you have fought valiantly,but you do realizeall is lost.Throw down you weapons,and surrender and we will spare you."

The humans thoughtn and,surrendered.I gave the silent order to kill them all.and i smiled as all their worried minds were suddenly silent.I ordered a soldier to load them up and bring them to core city and fetch me alex.I was so confident that i didnt notice the human in the bushes about 20 feet away.the hunter.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 7/28/2011, 7:53 pm

Alex had just finished cleaning herself up when one of the staff walked in and told her she was being summoned by Uvall. She couldn't help being angry at him for leaving her like that but it wouldn't probably get her anywhere. Demons were so annoyingly unapplogetic at times. She changed into a long black hooded cape, a black lace dress, and was taken him where he was. Alex waited several seconds before speaking, " I really enjoyed being left alone. They keep me locked in this place for the safety of their little psychic and you leave me to the werewolves. "She stated bitterly looking around her without care at the human life that lay around them. "What do you need now?"
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

https://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan 7/28/2011, 7:56 pm

Drake nearly froze he should have pulled the triggers but he froze right on the spot. He cursed himself but he couldn't help but just watch as she circled him. He felt her and the more he did, the more nervous be had begun to get. He finally found the urge to move but he simply lowered his weapons as eyed her. He was glad he kept his bandana on, it kept him a bit more mysterious. If she saw his real face she would have only continued to play with him and even weaken his will even further. Many had tried to seduce him before and none have worked but this was different. Was this her spell? Drake normally would fight through it but something about her left him curious...wanting more. "I killed them. Listen miss I kill whatever is assigned to me and in this case some guy with a problem with the demons your talking about. Its just a job." Drake simply stated, his voice still strong but he felt weak as if he were in daylight. The Dhampir kept his weapons lowered but he was more then capable of moving to defense if needed. She was in control and Drake found himself in an interesting yet dangerous situation.
Revan
Revan

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha 7/28/2011, 8:04 pm

Normally this would be the point where she killed him. She had gotten her info but yet she found herself wanting to learn more. She had felt him tense when she touched him, as did all the other men, but in this case he was more resistant than the others and even more mysterious and this attracted her. "A job huh? Do you have access to Eden City?". She knew what her plan would be from here. If he had access to Eden City she would try to convince him to take her there so she could try and search for her family and she would get to spend time with him and learn more about this mysterious man. He had taken her interest and when she was interested she wouldn't give up until she had had her full. She took a step closer so she could see his eyes underneath his hat. She reached up and pulled his bandana down so she could see his face. Before taking a step back to where she was. She like what she saw, he was an attractive human hybrid. He was also unafraid of her,which new, even to her. Most of her victims ran in fear.
Samantha
Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan 7/28/2011, 8:18 pm

Drake glared back at her as she took the once piece of clothing that hid his face well. Drake's face was different from what you would expect.. he had the face of a man in his mid 20s, clean shaven and without a scar at all. His genetics ensured he would have been attractive to most human females. Drake should have retaliated but the longer he was with her, the weaker he seemingly became. It must have been a spell but Drake refused to budge, he was walking down into a trap but could not stop himself. His curiosity and interest were too much to ignore. "...Yea" Drake said lowly at first, lost in his thought but he had to answer back. "I could get in, people wont be happy but I could, why do you want to know.." Drake asked. He eyed her body again from her face all the way down to her feet, he couldn't help. Why would a demon want to get in the most heavily guarded city that Vatican had...Drake could only wonder.
Revan
Revan

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha 7/28/2011, 8:27 pm

She smirked when he told her the answer. This is just what she needed. "Well, unlike most demons i can disguise my looks to well look like a human...what do you say to helping me get into Eden City. " She paused trying to register his reaction and then continued. "I know what your thinking, and your wrong I have my own agenda to go into Eden. See like you I'm half human, just the demon side is more predominant. I would really like for you to help me find my mothers family." She said as she reached out and took a hold of one of his hands and held it to her chest to show that she was telling the truth. She could do that if she willed it she could let people see into her mind. And what she was about to show him would more than likely shock him.

Sophia took him to what of her childhood she remembered, from the first time she learned of her mothers fate to the first time she brought her father back to talk to her. He would feel the pain she endured and the longing she felt to find herself, and yet torn between two worlds. Whether to keep her rank as a Hands or to leave that world in search of herself. The images flew through her mind, her eyes closed so she too could watch, and as each image ended she hoped she would win this man over.
Samantha
Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan 7/28/2011, 8:39 pm

Drake eyes widened as she revealed her intentions. His attraction to her was growing and plus her story would be the final boot that she needed, he had been over. Drake glanced towards the ground, unable to speak at first as his own memory returned to Elizabeth and Jack over 100 years ago. His adopted son and his "wife". Drake thought of them too recalling his past...Elizabeth the former whore who turned into a loving mother when she got herself pregnant. Drake recalled how she was one of the local girls passed around between the hunters but Drake never had her, he found it disgusting and pathetic. Only when Elizabeth revealed of her pregnancy and begged for his help did Drake at last decide to help her. Drake found himself in a similar situation at the moment, and he found himself believing all he saw to be true and he should help her. Drake did not understand why but besides his bounty hunting he was having a purpose again...this demon was giving him a purpose and for all he knew it could have been a trap but he didnt care. For once again in his life he wanted something more then this lifestyle, the human in him striving for a truer happiness. How many people has he killed, how many years and for what?. Drake looked at her, he would help her. "I...I don't know why I am doing this but I sense truth in your words and for some reason I believe it is right that I should help you. Be warned however, Eden City is not a place for demons, I myself am barely spared but only due to the Pope having somewhat of a liking to me. Should they see through your disguise, your mission to find your mother's family will end in your death" Drake stated, using his words as a last moment warning...going into Eden City for a demon was just about suicide..
Revan
Revan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby 7/28/2011, 8:49 pm

Cameron felt a bump, and soon heard his sword come from his sheath. She smiled before turning to look at him with a emotionless face. Watching him leave the bar, she slowly got up, and walked to the door. Everyone was staring and whispering to each other. No one would even think that I could win, she looked around before leaving, bets were being placed, all seemingly to the demon. She sighed, clenched her fists and walked outside.

"You interrupted my drink." She said crossing her arms and looking him and his dog up and down. She was disgusted at their appearance and knew this wasnt going to be an easy battle.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/28/2011, 8:54 pm

She walked out of the door and through the flamed arena. I called Blade back to my side and he took off tackling her to ground. Within seconds i was over top of her, Blade where i was, "a funny thing Blade and i have, substitution." My sword was at her throat as i talked, spit flying with rage, "You hurt my dog. Something you dont do to a demon." He pulled his sword back and brought out two shorter swords and stood up letting her get her ground and using the previous attack as a warning. He flared and the flames grew in size, increasing the heat. Grudge laughed and Blade circled her snarling waiting for Grudge's say to rip her throat out finishing her. This girl underestimated me, not seeing my true form....Yet.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby 7/28/2011, 9:02 pm

Camerons eyes widen at the sudden attack of the dog, and the sword to her throat, as they let her stand up and growled. Her instincts were kicking in, but she didnt know any of his weaknesses. As the dog being the closest, she grabbed it by the neck, picking it up and throwing it across the ground, proving she was strong. She slowly started moving closer to him, each step watching his every move and waiting for his attack. "Except, 2 against 1 isnt fair.."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/28/2011, 9:14 pm

"Fine then you want to face only one of us?" Grudge began laughing and Blade began to change, Grudge and blade formed one being, the true demon that was within Grudge. Grudge howled and his voice deepened, "You wanted one on one, your going to get it." Grudge got down on all fours and charged the girl, ripping up the ground with his claws as he went charging her, fire behind him from the steps he made, gaining speed, he reared his horns and stuck his horns through the girls stomach hearing her gasp in pain and Grudge laughed with her stuck on his horns like marshmellows on a stick
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby 7/28/2011, 9:23 pm

Without a moment for reaction, he joined into one and ran full speed at her, piercing his horns through her stomach. Her screams caused many of people to rush out, but one familiar face upon the crowd rushed toward the fight. She could see him mumbling something, but couldnt hear what.

A gun shot was heard through the crowd as it pierced through the demons heart, forcing him to drop her off his horns and back away. Looking around she saw one of the other Knights who she assumed was having a nice night on the town. She tried to stand up looking at the knight, and turned to the demon. Her eyes closed and she could feel herself healing. The knight was slowly but surely helping her through the fight.

Camerons eyes glowed, and a forceful push forced her to the demon, tackling it and grabbing the dagger from her boot, holding it to his throat with all the strength she had.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/28/2011, 9:35 pm

Grudge saw the guy shoot, and the bullet hit him, in one of his hearts. He played dead and the girl was on top of him. He dug his claws into her stomach, stood up holding her in front of him in case he was shot at again and then made the flames rise, into a dome so that nobody could enter, or escape, nobody could see in, or out. "You said you wanted a one on one battle girl." Grudge felt Blade dying and he was going to finish this girl quickly in order to save him. he clawed her face and then slammed her into ground face first watching her face bleed he laughed he dug his claws deeper getting the fresh blood under his nails since he loved the smell throwing her into the flames of the dome
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby 7/28/2011, 9:44 pm

She screamed as he continued to slash her, over and over again, but the strength she had was gone. There was almost no life left, and as she cried out from being burned, she felt herself being picked up. The only reason she felt it was because she hurt so badly when it happened. She slowly closed her eyes, trying to stay awake moment after moment before blacking out.

~Later on~

Cameron forced herself to open her eyes, as soon as she did she regretted it. Her eyes burned from how bright everything was. She looked at her arms and felt a slight pain in her stomach as she tried to move. Before she could move much further, she could see her father trying to push her back down as well as Giovanni.

"Where am I?" She asked hoarsly, "Can someone get me some water?" She looked around as they all moved about. She looked as Giovanni handed her a drink, and glared at her.

"You're an idiot. Why the hell did you think you could take on that Demon yourself?!" He grabbed the cup from her when she was done and smashed it in his hand. "You could have been killed!"

"Now hush Giovanni! My baby girl was just doing what was right, and her JOB. You would have done the same thing," My father had yelled at him.

I sat up and looked at them both, before lifting up my blanket and seeing the nasty bruises on my stomach, remembering what had happened and where I was.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/28/2011, 9:49 pm

Grudge walked out of the flames as the knight had taken the human away. Grudge stayed in his true form and went back to the core. He went back into his normal form and screamed for help. He wasnt letting Blade die. The girl...The little girl was there she came running into the hallway and i asked her for help. i needed her to get help..something Blade was part of him, blade was his best friend.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 7/28/2011, 10:01 pm

Alex stopped short from talking to Uvall and went running toward the voice yelling for help. It wasn't like anyone to be in despair like that around here. She didn't care if Uvall punished her for it. The closer she got the sadder the images coming to her were. She yelled out on her way in an old world language, "Help! Bring me a healer!" She finally made it to the source with two healers on her tail. It was Grudge and Blade wasn't in such good shape. She knelt down putting a palm to the poor whimpering animal and learned the worst problems that needed fixing. The healers came through then and she repeated the problems back for them to fix. They responded with general distaste at the thought of allowing her to order them around but they lifted the dog carrying him off to be healed quickly. She remained looking at Grudge feeling his odd emotions running through her mind. "He's going to be fine. I could see that much." she spoke softly momentarily giving into her human side. "Why don't you finish whatever you had to do later, once his life is confirmed safe. Eat, heal, and rest." Alex continued.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/28/2011, 10:10 pm

Grudge watched them take Blade away, then sighed in relief and hugged Alex. "Thanks...Alex...Right? Why were you alone in the Bune? i sensed Blade bringing you back here. Did you follow me?" Grudge rose to his feet and began walking down the hallway to his personal chambers waiting for her to follow him. Once in the room, he sat in his throne, and ran his hand through the air lighting each torch as his hand passed. The room was only lit by the torches and was, for the most part bare. to walk into the room, you would see at your feet, a red carpet leading to Grudge sitting on his throne, and torches surrounding the room. To the right of the throne, was a table that had a bottle of jack and a bowl of fruit on the left of him, a smaller throne.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha 7/28/2011, 10:10 pm

Her heart swelled when he said he would take her. Sophia had not had hope in a long long time. She knew that there were risks and that she could possibly be killed, except she knew she could destroy that whole city if she so wished. She would have to keep her scythe handy at all times. But Sophia knew one thing for sure, she could return to her human side. It was something she had been practicing and she remembered when her Father told her about it.

A year earlier...
"What do you mean I can revert to my human side??" Sophia pondered this new development in the relationship with her father.
"Yes sense you are part human you can choose to go deep within and turn the human side on, all of your demonally features will retract and you will only be left with your human features."
"But won't that make me vulnerable??"
"Actually no, your demon features may be gone, but it is still in your blood and your powers will still be very present."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She looked inward now still holding the hybrids hand. She felt her inner fire and embraced it with ease. The moment she let herself be engulfed by flames the transformation began to happen. Her wings retracted into her back, her horns went into her head, all other demon features began to retract until all she was left with was the human base she had begun life with.Black Snow - Page 2 234567
(except brown hair).
She opened her eyes and looked at the hybrid. "Think I'll pass?" Sophia asked finally letting his hand go.
Samantha
Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan 7/28/2011, 10:19 pm

Drake nodded slightly. "Yea should be fine...just let me do all the talking. I'm guessing you want to go at once so if you got something to do here, better do it fast so we can go" Drake stated. Drake eyes scanned her, she did indeed look like a human however Eden City was a-lot tougher to infiltrate. The city was massive and its guards plentiful and there were demon aura sensing machines around. They would have to be careful and the two of them against the entire city was something Drake wanted to avoid. Drake at last placed his weapons back in his hoisters and glanced around, parts of the town were watching as typical, it was hard not to get seen by anyone. Drake had transportation but he was the one taking her and things had to be clear with her first.
Revan
Revan

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 7/28/2011, 10:20 pm

Alex was surprised at his hug but accepted it and followed him to his room. She could sense his wish for her to follow along. "Yes, Alex is my name." She answered his original question as they walked. Once they made it to his room she wasn't surprised to find it pretty bare except for a snack and a throne all the Hands had. "I was in the Bune following orders as usual. Uvall ordered me to come with him and identify the bodies of our dead fighters. If it weren't for Blade I'd be dead more than likely. I'm usually under protection due to my usefulness to the Demon battles." she looked down in sadness but met his face within a few moments. " Also, asked me to assist him with the humans next move." She hesitated at the next part but sensed Grudge wasn't in the mood to betray her. "He thinks he's killed a camp full of humans but I know quite well that he missed it and hit the camp with our men instead." she near whispered looking off. "Lucifer doesn't know of this mistake." and shook her head sitting down near him on the floor looking down with mixed emotions.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha 7/28/2011, 10:26 pm

She nodded. "I'm Sophia by the way, and i sense you have things to tell me. I don't remember much about the city sense I only lived there till I was a year old, but I do believe I can manage to get by. ". She knew it would be hard to infiltrate but the journey there wouldn't be too long considering Grande Bune was halway between both The Core and Eden City. She hoped her human half would be able to mask the other half. She took her scythe and said a few words in a language only known to demons and the scythe suddenly started changing shape. When it was done it resembled a gun. It was not uncommon for humans to have weapons considering they needed all the protection they could get. She smirked as she put it in the holster and waited for her new friend to answer.
Samantha
Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/28/2011, 10:31 pm

"Well, Id like you keep that in secret for awhile. Until others find out. The time will come where you will be called to see who has done it and if Uvula or whatever comes after you, ill take care of him happily." Grudge patted the seat next to him and then motioned for her to sit. "Youll be save with me. I promise." Blade came trotting in better than ever and Grudge rushed him tackling him like a young child and a puppy rolling on the floor together in happiness. Grudge stopped, looked at Alex, and cleared his throat quickly getting up and Blade, as always followed him. "Er...ha..Sorry about that." Grudge looked down and Blade laid at his feet chewing on his favorite toy, a blonde headed doll. Grudge leaned over and ruffed blades fur and blade licked him with all three heads and Grudge could only laugh
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 7/28/2011, 10:41 pm

Alex sat next to him in the seat thankfully since the floor was so uncomfortable. She looked at him nodding and fully believing that. "I'll keep that mostly to myself but something within my ability told me you were worth the knowledge." she half smiled, "even if you did call me a bratty little girl." She watched Blade come in as healthy as ever and couldn't help but feel pride at knowing she had been right. As soon as Grudge was done with his celebration she called him over scratching his head. "Well you gave him quite the scare, but we both knew you'd be alright. He shouldn't have worried." She glaced sideways at him then felt the familiar emotions of her own companion. "Kimba, come along love, you'll be fine." She called to her dog that was lingering in the hall. She came into the room hesitantly but after a few seconds was sitting next to her contently and protectively." So why are you now making company with little bratty girls, Grudge, I'm sure there are a million demons who could have assisted you quicker with your dog."
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan 7/28/2011, 10:42 pm

"Sophia huh...pretty name" Drake thought, he must have known a few Sophias in his life, even for a bit but then again he's been around over a hundred years so its expected. "I'm Drake. Just come with me I know how we will get past most security but like I said... let me do most of the talking, now come on" Drake stated walking towards his own private building of the town. After some time walking through the chaotic streets, not far from the bar was Drake's rundown store. It did not look much, broken windows and parts of the wall were falling off. Drake glanced around, his senses indicated there was nobody watching from the looks of it and the coast was clear. As the pair entered the shop several gunshots rang out in the distance as sounds of screams and laughter echoed on...typical Grand Bune. Drake walked over to a particular part of the wall in the small room that was mostly empty and pulled out a random book and suddenly the wall itself began to slide downward, revealing a small armory and in the center of it, a black armored customized motorcycle. Drake glanced through the room, firearms, blades...a typical Demon Hunter storage room. "Take what you want if needed either way lets go" Drake said as he mounted the motorcycle. Drake was taking a risk as the seat was large enough for him and a passenger to sit behind him. She had the advantage if she turned on him but for some reason Drake was caught up in the truth of her words and is unexpected attraction. He was armed and ready he knew that. He was living dangerous either way.. trusting a random stranger he had just met on a mission that was taking them in perhaps the greatest defensive fortress in the entire world.
Revan
Revan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next