Hillcrest School

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hillcrest School - Page 7 Empty Re: Hillcrest School

Post  Maretothebear on 8/16/2011, 1:33 am

Alex nodded happily seeing her roommate in such a good mood. She stepped into the bathroom after her roommate changing in a flash and laying down. "I suppose we all seem to be making those kind of friends today. I'm having trouble choosing between them." she laughed closing her eyes."Richard seems like a good guy. Very quiet but nice.."she yawned then and fell deeply asleep.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

View user profile https://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on 8/16/2011, 1:40 am

" Yeah.. he's nice.. Just not good with large groups I guess" She said nodding off into sleep. In her sleep, she wrapped her arms around her pillow, holding it against her chest, using it for warmth. She than awoke later in the night, shut the window just in case and lied back down, drifting off into sleep.
Angel
Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs on 8/16/2011, 2:14 am

Quinn stood there staring at the mushy romance going on. She felt like she didn't exist. After Kiara entered the room she walked away fuming after drawing a pentacle on the door in blood. She opened her mouth and smelled for Vent. Following his pitiful scent she found his door and knocked on it, well, pounding on it with her fist rather then knocking. "Open up." she said demonicly. She had no patience and walked back to Alex's room, opened the door and walked inside not even noticing Alex and Kiara. She oddly knew where the spare key to Vent's room was, opened the drawer and snatched the key lurking back out fuming walking to his dorm. Quinn shoved the key into the lock with some difficulty as she was trembling for an unknown reason. She turned the key and kicked open the door walking in.
Pigs
Pigs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason on 8/16/2011, 1:24 pm

he finished his conversation fuming.This can't be happening.His dad wanted HIM to join...the bastard nearly killed him!he paced the room trying to figure out how to confront them with this.he stopped getting an idea."I won't have to..."he thought out loud and procedded to text quinn. it read, Come back to our dorm.I need to tell you something. <3 mason vampire kissess!he twisted his face in disgust.he hated lovey dovey talk...but he needed quinn.the future of the world needed quinn.and it was time she knew it.

captainmason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 8/16/2011, 4:07 pm

Vent was getting out of the shower when he heard his door being kicked in. He shook his head and let the intruder enter. "If its a fight you want," he said loud enough whoever it was could hear him, "You've come to the wrong place."His hair was now jet black, short, and spikey. He walked out of the room in a towel wrapped around his waist and looks at Quinn. "Can i help you, or are you just so rude to intrude the privacy of my room?" He walked over to his bed, picked the sword up and held it out, the point at her throat. "Now, we can do this one of two ways. You can leave, or i can kill you. Your choice really. And...What do you want with Alex. you dont keep secrets well, and you talk to yourself. see this?" he pointed to the eye he was blind in," i cant see well, but i can hear like a bat."
Rion
Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 8/16/2011, 4:45 pm

Alex woke up abruptly hearing the commotion outside her room. Her ears were sensitive to noise, specifically she could pick out one voice and identify it fairly easy as long as she had heard it before. This time, she knew without a doubt the booming voice she heard was Vents. Leaning down to her draw her rifled through it trying to locate her key to his room but it was gone. She didn't want to wake Kiara so she did her best to gracefully tiptoe her way out of the room and then made a mad dash for his seeing his door open. "Vent someone snuck into my room and.."she paused looking at Quinn, someone who she was growing to hate, someone whose life was starting to mean very little to her, and saw the key in her hands." You snuck into my room? What the hell did I do to you Quinn? You sneak into my room, you put me on a death list? Yes I saw your little scribbling." She barely waited for a moment before she realized Vent was on the edge, Quinn had pushed him over. "Vent, she's not worth it, you'll get expelled. Don't do anything too rash." she spoke calmly looking into his eyes.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs on 8/16/2011, 6:12 pm

Quinn stared at Vent then down at the sword. "What're you gonna do with that little piece of metal, Vent?" she sneered. When Alex burst into the room she turned around slowly. "Tis not a death list, little missy. You should know better not to be nosy. And yes, I snuck into your room. Got a problem? Too fucking bad." said Quinn. She turned back to Vent. "I don't really care if you can't see well. I can still kill you with one or two blows." Quinn's eyes faded from her dark forest green to bright purple. "Anyways, I just came for this." she said ripping one or two strands of Vent's hair out. Turning to go back out she forgot that Alex was there, running into her accidentally stepping on her foot. Quinn noticed that Alex was shorter than her making Quinn feel awkward. She pushed her aside gently and thrust the key into her arms. She then walked out of the dorm and turned to face them both. "After I leave, try not to make any children, Vent." she snickered, turned to leave, and started towards her dorm.
Pigs
Pigs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on 8/16/2011, 6:19 pm

Hearing Alex rise from her bed, Kiara Sat up and stretched. Looking around to see Alex gone, Kiara quickly ran to her draw, grabbed her clothes for the day and changed. Steeping out into the living room, she could see the mark drawn in blood. Her eyes widening she ran down the hall toward Alex's voice, seeing Alex in Vent's room she ran to Richard and Azazel's room, knocking hard on the door. " Wake up you two! Something really creepy is going on. " She said in a slight panic hoping Richard would answer. Feeling a bit impatient, Kiara ran toward the sound of Alex's voice, Seeing Quinn leaving the room, walking past her she went into Vent's room. "Everything okay in here? What's going on? " She said, lacing her fingers together in front of her with a worried look on her face.
Angel
Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 8/16/2011, 6:32 pm

Alex was worried because Vent hadn't responded yet. Then Quinn opened her mouth and enraged her with what she said. Watching Quinn leave she couldn't stop to acknowledged Kiara yet, she had to say something to Quinn and rushed past Kiara yelling at Quinn's back. "Quinn, why should I know better? I have twice the ability you do and I'll send you back to hell where you belong!" She was fuming. The amazingly powerful fairy that she was, Alex hated being under estimated. She did have some restraint though so she stood shaking there staring up the hall at Quinn, then a comment crossed her lips that she grinned evily at as she yelled it out loud for the entire hall to hear, " and by the way you little creature, you and that vampire bled each other and already had sex so don't regard me in such disrespect. I have self control, an ability a creature of your low nature can't fathom!"
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs on 8/16/2011, 6:43 pm

Grinning, Quinn turned around to face Alex, her purple eyes now pure red. "At least I have the guts to have sex. How would you know anyways? Are you one of those perverts who watch people have sex? Next time you choose to open you mouth, try not to try to call someone out. It could always," she grinned yet more evily then before. "bite you in the neck." she sneered. Turning once again to leave, she stretched her wings, they made little popping noises. She stopped walking half way from Vent's dorm to her own, she reached into her satchel pulling something out of it. Quinn's fang elongated and she pierced the bag.
Pigs
Pigs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 8/16/2011, 6:53 pm

Richard quickly sat up, watching as Kiara left from the room, still shirtless cause not even thinking of it, he was more concerned with hwat happened and was wandering if Kiara was alright. He ran from the room and looked out the open door, scanning the hallway with his pitch black eyes, seeing Alex, Kiara and quinn begining to walk away, he suspected that vampire must be cause some trouble and he ran straight ahead, grabbing Quinn by her neck when she stopped walking, turning and slamming her up against the wall, his posture fixed his free hand clenched in a fist as he looked at Quinn angerily- "What are you doing?" He demanded from her, only letting up on her neck enough to let her breath and answer his question.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs on 8/16/2011, 6:56 pm

Quinn dropped the bag of blood gasping. When Richard shoved her against the wall, her grin turned into an expression of fear. She thought for a moment but her pang of fear turned back into a grin. "Why not ask your girlfriend or Alex?" she sneered, his fingers starting to make her neck ache. She looked down at his hand and back to his face.
Pigs
Pigs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 8/16/2011, 7:04 pm

Alex smiled with her eyes showing an innocence that could only be described as deadly. She gracefully walked up to Quinn who was still being held and looked at her. "You look afraid child, wonder why. As you can see your good for nothing blood sucking ability is nothing more than what a leech could handle." she spoke softly and with more control then turned to look between Richard and Kiara telling them both what happened at once. "This little thief came into our room while we were sleeping and took my key to Vent's room. I woke up hearing them shouting. He had her at sword point but she has some plan. She took some of Vent's hair and threatened to kill me." She winked at Quinn then and floated back to stand by Kiara.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on 8/16/2011, 7:09 pm

Kiara's eyes widened. Listening to what Alex had told her, Kiara's smile dropped. With her face plain and her voice calm she said, " So you intruded into two dorm rooms, threatened to kill someone and you're probably working that vampire creep. " Taking a deep breath she walked over beside Richard and shook her head toward Quinn. " It doesn't matter what that little creep has planned. Because no one but you it seems wants to be around or work with him. " She said glaring slightly. Calming herself she placed her hand on Richard's arm. " I'm alright. Let her take this as a warning. " She said softly, keeping her hand on his arm.
Angel
Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 8/16/2011, 7:13 pm

His fingers tightened around the girl's neck when Alex explained the vampire ahd broken into Kiara and Alex's room and he kept glaring at her, giving off a low feral growl until he felt Kiara's calming touch on his arm and he glanced over at her and loosened his grip, Richard could kill this girl without even a second though but he decided against it, not wanting Kiara to think that of him. Richard pulled her from the wall, tossing her a few feet down the hall and he stood there, shirtless and glaring at her. "Now go, or I'll consider beating you to a bloody mess right now." He threatened and he planned to carry it out if he ever caught her sneaking around again, she could have been endangering Kiara's or someone else's life.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on 8/16/2011, 7:33 pm

Feeling Richard's aura rise, Kiara kept her hand on his arm to try to calm him. That's when it hit her. He was shirtless. Blushing darkly, Kiara took a deep breath, trying to ignore it. She than stepped in front of him. " At least no one got hurt. But I wonder why she wasn't his hair. " She said softly with a shrug. She than looked up at his eyes and smiled. " Well, my mother said things wouldn't be normal here. " She said with a soft laugh. Her mother had warned her that things would never be like a witches school. Never calm, never the same. " Looks like she was right. " She said softly. She than looked over to Alex. " So what is that thing she drew it our room? " She said looking back toward their door.
Angel
Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason on 8/16/2011, 7:39 pm

i heard the commotion outside and i walked outside,"you know these walls aren't sound proof so i can hear every word you say..."he said as he walked closer to them.he smiled a evil-ish smile and continued,"and quinn darling,dont kill them.My father has requested a meeting with them all.I promise you,it wont be to kill or hurt you...let me explain,but it is a long story..."he paused and brough out a set of chairs,a table,and a tea pot filled with tea.and several teacups..."have a seat.maybe a cup of tea?"he asked,genuinely meaning it.the sound of flapping and a door opening from down stairs."ah,he's here."

captainmason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs on 8/16/2011, 7:41 pm

As Richard tightened his grip she felt her wings being crushed against the wall. As he threw her she flailed her arms and legs landing hard on her face. She just lay there processing what had just happened. She rolled over onto her back and looked at Kiara. Quinn sat up onto her knees and got to stand up but her satchel dumped her things out. She scrambled to pick the blood, her notebooks, her diary, and a few other things up. The diary flew farthest out of her bag, it was four feet from Richard and the others. Quinn reached out to get it and fumbled shoving it into her satchel. She stood and stared at them for a moment, her eyes flickered from red to pink but back to red. "This won't be the last of me..." she snapped, she turned around went to the door of her room, opened the door, walked inside, and slammed the door shut not bothering to lock it. Quinn went to the window seat, sat down, and folded her wings around her like curtains. She looked out the window and pulled out a pencil and wrote in her diary.
Pigs
Pigs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 8/16/2011, 7:46 pm

Richard stared intensly at Mason, he figured that he had been the one to send his lap dog, Quinn, to break into Kiara and Alex's room and he kept staring at him, noticing the table and chairs. The demon reached out, grabbing a chair and breaking one of its legs off, flipping it in his hand, holding the jagged end out toward Mason, aimed right at his right. "Or how about I take this piece of wood and ram it through your heart and watch you die a very painful death." He hissed at the vampire, his arm holding the wood outstretched toward Mason.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 8/16/2011, 7:50 pm

Alex slowly calmed down looking back at their door. "It's a pentacle, a sign of evil I believe." she said her voice low and weaker. She watched that vampire, Mason show up then and looked at him coldly. "Listen, I don't know what your father's little plan is but I'm a fairy. I can't be a vampire, if I even wanted to be such a thing. Imagine that a 6 inch tall fairy sucking blood. Please, you would might as well call me a mosquito. I came to schoo here to learn, to make friends, not meet with vampire daddy's" Alex looked at them all and couldn't help but let a smile cross her face watching Kiara and Richard beginning yet another romantic moment. "Mason, why don't you find another set of creatures." she pointed at the couple. "Look at them, they're happy, they don't need what you offer and furthermore Richard is two seconds from reducing the amount of people on this floor by two. Take your lover, teach that animal some manners, and go on your way."
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason on 8/16/2011, 7:56 pm

he laughed,"i assure you,quinn is becoming too powerful for my tastes as well...she needs to be trained and i have to admit,my trying to suck your blood is not part of the plan.i mean you no harm,now at least."he finished as his father appeared at the top of the steps.he was a older version of mason.greying hair,cut nearly the same.his eyes showed he didn't like to joke around.his face rather bony,but handsome.he walked over to mason and put his hand on his shoulder and said "have you told them yet?"
"not yet father."
"then why don't you do it then before you decide to go an attack them!"he snapped

he smacked mason across the face.leaving him shocked but calm.he knew better than to fight back against his father.
"I must apologize for my son's primitive behavior...he is a free spirit.now i have a question for all of you...what do most of you have in common?other than being extremely talented for such a young age?"

he smiled a generous,sincere smile.waiting for them to guess the right answer he was looking for.

captainmason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on 8/16/2011, 7:57 pm

Hearing Alex's words, she smiled. She than glared toward the vampire. Walking past Richard, she flicked her hands and slammed her right hand onto the floor. Suddenly a massive force of wind burst from her hand sending the table, Mason, his father and the chairs down the hall into the stairwell. " Stay FAR away from my friends. " She said standing up, flicking her hand as a smoke colored in a blue hint steamed from her hand. She than flicked her hand to push away the smoke. Turning back around she smiled toward everyone and nodded. She than pulled her pocket watch out of her shirt pocket as her eyes widened. " I'm late! I've already missed two classes! " She said in a slight panic. Running into her room she grabbed her books and took off down the hall. " I'm heading to defense before I get written up for skipping! " She said in her normal happy tone as she ran out onto the patio on the fourth floor and leaped off of the railing. Landing on her feet below, she ran toward the classes building.
Angel
Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam on 8/16/2011, 8:01 pm

Richard gave a low whistled, impressed with Kiara's work and grinning as she ran off, instead of running to hurry for his class Richard dropped the wooden weapon he had made, leaving the mess for MAsonto clean up as he calmly walked back to his room, pulling his shirt on and buttoning it up he walked from the room, calmly closing the door and walked off, his black bag draped over his shoulder and he started to whistle, making his way to defense class along with Kiara, arriving a few minutes after she would arrive.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs on 8/16/2011, 8:10 pm

Quinn finished her diary entry and stood, she picked up her schedule and walked to the door. She looked around and went to the stairwell. Spreading her wings she stood on the railing and fell off in a dive soaring to the ground floor going to her first class. The drow demon hybrid history. She walked passed the defense, vampiric resting room, and the elementalist practice classes entering and sitting down in the back of the room. Her neck aching from Richard's grip on it and her wings aching from then being crushed against the wall. Running her right hand down her throat she looked around noticing she was the only hybrid there. The others were either drows or demons. She felt uncomfortable but pleased. She liked being the one out of the ordinary.
Pigs
Pigs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason on 8/16/2011, 8:11 pm

they both were caught off guard by the blast but unharmed.his father genuinely,looked pissed.mason went to get up but was cut off by his father flipping onto his back and holding him by the neck.
"You have disappointed me,more than ever.you may very well have ruined the future.until you have redeemed yourself..you are no son of mine"he hissed ands threw mason through the door and into his room crashing loudly.his father left a note under every door..it read as follows.

"Attention all supernaturals,
I,Frances Epsilon,the head of the vampire's vendetta organization,am looking for recruits.Do not worry,no transformations are required.I assume whoever is reading this is here because they are deemed "unacceptable" for human schools.we are and always have been treated as savage beasts.Well,if we are,the beast will have it's day.from this point on the vampire's vendetta wages war with humans.before,you side with human beings remember this,after they need you,they will treat you as they always have.monsters.I, on the other see us as superiors.GODS if you will.We are superior,and its time we let them know.Some of you may seem hesitant,but i assure you,the human race will not repress us.we are supernaturals...and its time we showed the humans that we are.send all entry's to..."
and with that he left.an uneasy feeling following him.we may have already lost.

captainmason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next