When Authors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillcrest School

+3
captainmason
Angel
Maretothebear
7 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hillcrest School - Page 9 Empty Re: Hillcrest School

Post  Rion 8/17/2011, 1:08 am

Vent was amused by all of the action going on. He sat back and watched as the vampires where basically told they may as well not even exist. So, Vent went on with his day, attended his classes, hid in the back, studying everyone in the rooms, and just being invisible. He was walking out of class and saw Alex sitting in a small field. He smiled, and began walking over to her, he yelled at the top of his lungs attempting to embarrass her not sure if it would work, "Hey baby come give daddy some sugaa!!" He laughed as he kept walking and when he got over to her he climbed the risers two at a time and sat next to her and made a move for her hand again. He laughed," haha so, Alex, how was your day other than, you know the ignorant bitch quinn and her little....boyfriend Mason? I still want to kill them, but Richard seemed to have it all worked out fine so i just layed low. and another thing, your cute when your mad" he laughed and poked her nose grinning more and laughing almost falling back before he caught himself.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/17/2011, 1:15 am

" Thank you Quinn. " She said softly. She than smiled, putting the necklace into her pocket. " I think I will learn to trust you. When we go the the village, I can try to get Alex to meet up with us, but I don't think she will.. Not after you threatened her." She said sweetly. Checking the time on her pocket watch, she waved goodbye to Quinn and ran off towards her dorm room. She than went into her room and dropped off her books. She than danced down to the dinner hall. Once she was inside, she went over to the line, picked up a potato roll, an apple and some sort of meat on a stick. Taking them out of the dining hall, she went upstairs to the patio she jumped off before and sat down to eat.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 8/17/2011, 1:20 am

he was gonna get detention but he didn't care.he was pissed.he decided to go for a drive.he walke dout,in his dark clothes and approached his beautiful car.thank god for tinted windows...he thought as he climbed in.he put the key in the igntiion and turned the key and then flames.a car bomb.he smashed out the window,covered in flames.he jumped inot a fountain earby,ignoring the stares.he would figure out who did this.he saw a car drive by and inside was someone or something he never would have expected to see here.HUMANS.he stood there wide eyed as he ran to the principals office.they know.and they are going to try to kill us.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/17/2011, 1:25 am

Alex was just starting to relax when she heard Vent's catcalling toward her. She had to control herself from yelling back. When he came and sat down next to her she stayed silent for a few minutes as he laughed. Soon she couldn't take it anymore, especially when he'd touched her nose like that. Alex couldn't believe his casual attitude, as if today had been a joke. " Vent, my day was thankfully peaceful, I didn't run into Quinn or Mason, or anyone."she spoke looking off toward the trees and then looked at him. "but I'm still upset and I don't appreciate your tone and how adorable it is watching a little girl with wings get angry. Oh my gosh, I know it's like watching tinkerbell turn red." she stood up and started walking away starting to believe boys were just icky.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

https://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 8/17/2011, 1:32 am

Vent's smile failed him while she talked. He thought he was just being nice, and when she left, he started walking after her, "Alex...i....im sorry...i didnt think you would get upset about that." He picked his pace up to a jog and then got in front of her,"Alex..." he said biting his lip, "I like you." His head went down and he put the hood over his new short, jet black hair. He looked up at her, saw the expression on her face, then turned around and walked away. He shouldnt have told her....He knew she...let alone any girl would like a guy who cant even control his own powers, whose to protective, and turns bad moments into funny ones. He started walking away knowing that he had fucked up good this time.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/17/2011, 1:54 am

Before Quinn could open her mouth to reply, Kiara was already gone. She shrugged and got up to go to the dining hall. Once she was inside she walked straight to the dining hall, she sat down by herself and got a turkey leg, some mashed potatoes,a bottle of coke, and some apple slices and went back to her room. She had an essay to write about why drow demon hybrids are different then just normal drows or demons and how they got the idea to make a hybrid. Once she got in she sat her food down and locked the door. Quinn went back to get her food and sat at the desk near her be and started writing, wondering where Mason was.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 8/17/2011, 2:20 am

he had left the principals scared.for once in his life,he was scared.humans were so close to killing him.and they found the school.is no place safe?he had told the principal what had ahpppened and he agreed to hold an assembly to speak of what happened.
the intercom buzzed to life and the principal said,"all students to auditorium for an emergency assembly.everyone is required to attend"and then it wa sislent.the only noise was the soft murmur of confused scared students makign their way to the auditorium.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/17/2011, 2:07 pm

Richard made his way back to his dorm after the last class was finished, making sure to take his time and as usual having his bag draped over his shoulder. When he got to the dorm he dropped the bag on his bed before leaving to go and find Kiara, he sniffed the air, getting her scent he followed it through the dinning hall where she had picked up her food and then he kept going, finding her at the patio she jumped from on her rush to class, he grinned and walked over, taking a seat next to her. "Told ya I'd come find ya."
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/17/2011, 2:16 pm

Kiara smiled seeing Richard as she picked off pieces of her roll, eating it slowly. " That you did. " She said with her usual smile. Turning toward him she tilted her head slightly. " You were fun to spar with in class today, but making me think you were hurt was not cool. " She said pouting for a moment. She than laughed softly and pulled off another piece of her roll. Trying to conserve her food so that eating slower would fill her up. " But you have to admit, if it wasn't for that trick I would of beaten you. " She said with a smirk before tossing the apple up into the air and landing it back into her hand.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/17/2011, 2:36 pm

Richard turned his head to look at her, grinning when he saw her pout and giving a slight shrug of his shoulder. "I know, but I don't play fair my little witch, I have my own tricks in combat that work if I can't use my strength or power to catch you." He smirked at her, watching how slowly she ate her food and found it very peculiar. "And besides, I'm sure thats not you were thinking about." He said with a wink at her, thinking of what he did after she declared he ahd won the fight.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/17/2011, 3:00 pm

Quinn had finished her essay and put it away. It filled up the front and back sides of two pieces of notebook paper. She went to eat her food but it was cold. Quinn looked around making sure no one was looking and she blew a gentle stream of fire at the food warming it up. Picking up the turkey leg, Quinn took a small bite and a wave of warmth washed over her. When she was little, when her mother was alive, she would eat them all the time. She caught herself thinking about her mom. Mum... I miss you so much. she thought. A tear welling up in her eye. It rolled down her cheek dripping on to her sleeve. She looked at it with pity, rage followed her sadness. Getting up from the desk, she walked to Alex's dorm and knocked three times.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/17/2011, 3:08 pm

Kiara's eyes widened from his wink. Her cheeks suddenly fileld with a dark red blush as she took a deep breath and avoided eye contact. So that mean't he didn't slip.. She though as her blush rose. " Um.. Anyway.. " She said swallowing hard trying to change the subject. " I hope nothing crazy happens tonight, I dont wanna miss my classes two days in a row.. " She said softly, trying to cover up her blush. She than looked over at Richard and smiled as only a bit of her blush remain.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/17/2011, 4:46 pm

Richard's grin widened as he watched her blush at his comment, her face was so red and he liked it. Kiara avoided his eye contact but he kept looking at her anyway, his fangs showing through the grin until she finally turned to smile at him, she was trying o recompose herself before attemtping to change the subject but he could see she was still blushing a little bit. "Crazy? Heheh I could give you a very crazy night if you wished it." He said, his lips forming a smirk, he liked to flirt and he was in a flirty mood and Richard wanted to see her reaction to such a comment.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/17/2011, 4:53 pm

Kiara's blush grew once again at his comment. Her face now as red as a tomato she froze. Lost at words, she quickly looked away and stayed quiet. She had only known him for two days, but after all, he was a demon. Demon's had a different way of flirting. This was his way. Though it seemed a tad overly sexual, she was sure his intentions were just to get a blushing rise from her. Calming herself she looked back to Richard and smirked. " I'm sure, but that will have to wait. " She said smiling sweetly, she than stood and walked over to the railing, leaning on the bars to watch the sun set.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/17/2011, 4:56 pm

Richard was satisfied with the results of his flirting, seeing Kiara's face was completely red and grinning once again at what she said, it meant she wanted to but she was gonna make him wait for it, Richard wasn't very patient but he could control himself, for now he'd enjoy the challenge she made him face. He followed her over to the railings, looking out and around, a bit confused at what she was looking at. "what are you looking at?" He asked, tilting his head at her, his black eyes scanning her face.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/17/2011, 5:02 pm

" Just the night sky. " She said sweetly, smiling to him as her blush faded. " Its always nice to see the night change colors. Plus, you might see a falling star" She said happily. Shutting her eyes she took a deep breath of the crisp night air than opened her eyes. They seemed to glow in the dark, Smiling to Richard she stared up at the stars. " Plus.. The witching hour is at night.. Its always nice when you have a bright moon to light the spell books. " She said softly. Kiara loved the night time. The stars, the moon, with an added plus of the witching hour. " It must be nice to consider this the day night for those who are nocturnal. " She said softly before looking over to Richard.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/17/2011, 5:09 pm

Richard looked back out over the railing again, crossing his arms over the bars, listening to her as she spoke, his black eyes matching the night time sky, the stars reflecting off the color of his eyes. His eyes scanned up to the moon, it was full, Richard enjoyed a full moon, it fileld him with power, demons were their strongest at night and he could clearly feel the sensation over taking his body, sending tingles up his back and he shut his eyes, enjoying the power the moon was filling him with before he opened them again and he returned her look, grinning at her and watching her aqua eyes glowing, he had never seen eyes like her's, he was glad she had them, they were unique. "Shall I walk you to your dorm so you dont stay up to late? You have som catching up to do on your first two classes." He snickered.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/17/2011, 5:21 pm

Kiara than rolled her eyes and smirked at him. She than nodded softly and leaned up, kissing his cheek gently. With her same cheerful smile, she started walking with Richard off the patio. Dancing slightly in her step, she hummed quietly, watching the hall in front of her and from time to time glancing at Richard. When they reached her door she stopped and turned to him. Stepping closer she leaned up and kissed his lips gently than smirked. Waving goodnight without a word, she twirled, making her red hair spin around with her as she walked into her room. If that was the game he wanted to play. She would win.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/17/2011, 5:22 pm

Alex stopped in her tracks to the site of Vent walking off. She couldn't decide whether to be angry he'd spun that back on her or to be upset she hurt him. She tilted her head to the side as she made up her mind. "Wait, Vent" she exhaled while speaking. "Being almost killed at school is a lot for a girl to handle ok. I'm not familiar with the concept. You know. I live in the woods, in a village that can fit in one tree." she sat back down in the grass where she stood at the moment just trying to collect herself. It was so annoyingly baffling how within one day things could go so wrong.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/17/2011, 5:26 pm

Richard accepted her kiss on his cheek and he walked with her, a bit confused on why she was so quiet but ammused as she basically danced her way back to the dorm. When they reached the door Richard was a bit sad as he leaned down and kissed her lips back softly, watching the door in confusion as it closed, she hadn't said a word and his finger scratched at the top of his head. Turning he walked off back down to his dorm, pulling off his shirt and tossing it on the bed before plopping down, staying wide awake again, Demons couldnt sleep, that was a right reserved for others likehumans and other creatures, so Richard just laid there the whole night, staring u p at the cieling with his pitch black eyes.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 8/17/2011, 5:31 pm

Vent turned around, he still felt like he was unwanted by her, but he felt like he had to go back. He walked back over to her and sat next to her looking the opposite way, "I understand that, Alex. I guess im just not used to being rejected." He looked down to the ground, bit his lip and leaned back on his arms. "You're different, you're not like the other girls. You....i dont know how to explain it, you're just....Different. In a good way, a way that...attracts me to you." He stopped talking and stared off so he didnt make eye contact making things awkward. He wanted her to be happy, but there was a catch, he wanted her to be happy, With him.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/17/2011, 5:46 pm

Kiara than smiled. Dancing into her room, she slipped on a black night gown and headed over to the window. Seeing Alex wasn't back yet, Kiara pulled out her suitcase. Out of her suitcase she pulled a cherry red violin and bow. Putting the rest under her chin, she placed the rosined bow against the strings an began to play some irish reels. She smiled and shut her eyes, playing each note in perfect tune as it rang out into the courtyard. Lost in her own music, Kiara didn't realize how loud it was but kept on playing. Her violin was her little musical secret. Kiara usually kept her playing a secret, in fear that if she left the violin out, someone would break it. But on a full moon night, she decided to play as beautifully as she could.

Spoiler:
<--- Her song.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/17/2011, 6:07 pm

Alex was growing calmer by the moment listening to Vent. She realized that no matter what species guys are they always seem to act the same. Nervous around any girl thats pretty. But, Alex knew better than to take this at first glance for him loving her. She took his face gently in her palm and made him look at her. "Vent, I believe you. I'm a fairy, my beauty is the object of human lust and envy. You must know that part of my nature is sudductive. Any number of guys here will fall for me solely based on the aura and scent I put off. It's intoxicating." She blushed even though se knew it was an unintentional gift she had. "I'm different because I have wings and purple eyes. My personality is designed to entangle your senses. I know that you find me worth your time besides it all tho." She leaned over to him and kissed his cheek with a softness only someone like her could and smiled looking back at the school.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 8/17/2011, 6:13 pm

Vent laughed a bit as she talked, "It has nothing to do with any of that. It has everything to do with how....Defensive you are... how nice you are, the way you walk, talk, youre the whole package." He bit his lip and got up taking her hand and pulling her up. "come on. i wanna show you something." He neverlet go of her hand, but he walked at a slow, and even pace. He took her to the tree line of the field they were in, and then through the woods to a clearing where flowers grew around a lake. "I wasnt sure why, but when i came here the first time, i thought of you." He looked around and then at her and smiled. He began to whistle an old song that his mother sang to him every night before bed. It relaxed him. He let go of her hand and sat down, still whistling and then laid back in the grass and closed his eyes with his hands behind his head.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/17/2011, 6:35 pm

Alex held Vent's hand without resisting on the walk to the clearing she was taken to. When they got there she looked around at the beauty of all the folliage and flowers then that lake was just too tempting. She gave a mischievious smile to Vent and in a flash opened her wings flying so close to the lake her nose would have touched it if she leaned down. She saw fish and frogs all just living life. Within about five minutes she landed back by Vent and sat with her back against his legs. "When fairies grow to finish school here or places like here they get immediately sent to start learning a task, a season, a gift, whatever they want to persue in the woods. This area is the place where we can come during the school year to spend some time among the old untouched magic. You can hear them giggling around you. They won't come out and show themselves though." she laughed and then grew serious. "So whats your story here? You're blind in an eye, you don't look much older than me, and yet something is deep within your soul that longs to be told."
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum