When Authors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillcrest School

+3
captainmason
Angel
Maretothebear
7 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hillcrest School - Page 2 Empty Re: Hillcrest School

Post  captainmason 8/14/2011, 12:54 am

he was about to answer but was taken by the waist and flown a bit fast for his liking.he liked her excitement and her huge... amounts of charisma.He hovered up to the top bunk.common misconception about vampires...he thought they can turn into bats and fly off into the night...well they're half right. he chuckled and unpacked.he could sense something dark about this girl.he liked it.

After packing,he went down the hall and saw his roomie in the neighbors room."excuse me,i take my roomie has introduced herself.allow me,I am Mason Epsilon..." he saw the fairy and was breathtaken.he went over and took her hand."....at your service mademoiselle..."he whispered and kissed her hand.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 8/14/2011, 12:55 am

Azazel smiled and bowed his head towards the guy and moved to his side of the room. " By the way, I didn't catch your name was." He continued to unpack not watching the guy. He continued to sense the aura radiating from this guy. It was so dark and evil. But Azazel seem fascinated by it really. Never has he encounter this kind of aura before. He lifted out a giant spell book from the bag and placed it on his bed, hanging up his clothes and folding some as well. "So what's your history being here?" He asked curiously and faced the guy, who seem to be staring at Azazel the whole time. Azazel noticed that the guy's eyes were devilish which made Azazel smirk a bit.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/14/2011, 12:58 am

Alex waved as Kiara left and just as she had packed a sachel with a few things herself she heard voices behind her and turned toward them. "Oh hello, I'm Alex." She replied and went to shake the girls hand but was it was swept up and kissed by the vampire. "Well, I'm glad to meet you both, I'd say yes you can come in except I'm on my way to the main building to get my school packet. Perhaps you can meet me and my roomate for dinner later and we can get aquinted?" she continued and smiled closing, locking, and walking out of her room down the hall. Her instincts had her on edge as both of those two were dark creatures, Alex smiled as she passed the room with the boy she bumped into earlier and also gave a nod to his roomate. Eventually, it would be nice to catch up to him and ask what had him fumbling around. She made her way outside and to the scheduling department where her packet was labeled. The lady behind the counter seemed rather unfriendly at the first moment so she sat down on a bench hogging it to herself even though clearly others could sit as she read her classes. Environmental Science, elven language 2, Algebra, Myth History, Spells 1, and Seasonal Concetration. She sighed at the list glad they were mainly after sunset even though her body only required 2-3hrs sleep a night. Alex got up from the bench then and went to sit outside under a tree right outside the scheduling building. She had time until dinner.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

https://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/14/2011, 1:02 am

He watched the other guy curiously, tilting his head slgithly to the side and running his fingers through his red and black hair in thought, its always what Richard did when he was thinking, he never knew why but that was how it came to him. Richard wasn't to sure of telling the wizard his name and the smirk that kid was giving off irratated him to no end and he finally took a calmling breath and answered in as best a polite tone he could manage. My name is Richard, I care not for your name ro your history, I find the question quite rude but I am a transfer for almost killing a group of humans for the pure sport and adrenaline rush it gave me. No excuse me, I wont be the last one and get all the of the worst fucking classes." Richard replied, walking quickly from the dorm and slamming the door behind him. He kept walking quickly, grabbing one fo the packets and pulling it open, reading over the classes, deciding all were just as terrible and he sighed, still walking quickly, he was distracted by reading over the packet and the anger that guy had made him feel he didnt see the girl until it was to late, he bumped into her hard, knocking them both over and he cursed udner his breath, knowing it to be his fault for she was just standing along the wall and he quietly mumbled an apology.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/14/2011, 1:08 am

Kiara's eyes widened as she fell. Hitting the ground with a loud thump. Cringing slightly, Kiara sat up as her white hood fell off her head, showing more of her bright red hair. Looking to who bumped into her, she swallowed hard. She could feel his aura coming out at her, and it wasn't pretty. She could tell he was a demon. Just by his eyes. " I'm sorry, I suppose sitting in a bench would of secured me and better spot for reading.. " She said gently. She than turned her solid aqua eyes to her papers, picking them up slowly along with her book. Trying to avoid angering him, she kept a calm face, and a calm personality, masking her slight terror. Blocking out his aura, she smiled to him gently before pulling her white hood back onto her head, pulling her papers back into a neat pile.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/14/2011, 1:12 am

"You're fine." He calmly said, noticing her red hair and heb it back a smart remark, red haired girls being one of his few weaknessess, he reached over, helping her pick up her papers without really thinking about it and handing them to her. "It was my fault, I wasn't watching and I was walking way to fast." He explained, standing up and helping her up by holding her arm gently, her smile confuseing him slightly cause he knew she could feel his aura, everyone did and he never once seen a person smile through it, his eyes glanced over her but not to look at her body, he noticed her books, she was a witch he concluded and not caring about that little fact seeing as he was a demon and didn't really have a point in judging a person.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/14/2011, 1:16 am

Quinn watched Mason kiss the fairy's hand. She was jealous since she liked the vampire. "Guess you can meet my roomie then." she said watching the witch dance down the hall. She turned and walked to the school store. Quinn bought a few bags of blood for Mason and some other things they'll need. After that she went to go sign up for her classes. Potion making, flying lessons, healing, cooking, learning the languages of the world, and most of the others. She walked back to her dorm with a burrito and a few bags full of stuff. Quinn went into her room and started to unpack.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 8/14/2011, 1:18 am

he smiled."ok its a date."He looked at hsi roomie and said,"I have to get my classes too...be back in a bit".with that he melted in a shadow and ittook off down the hall.this was the "bat" people talk about.when moving throughout crowded areas he thought it was best to transport through shadows.he quickly went down the stairs and formed back in front of the admin. office.he took his schedule.it read:
1.History of European Vampires I 8:45-9:30
2.France and the supernatural:everything from the catacombs to vampires 9:40-10:50
3.free block 10:50-12:00 PM
4.lunch 12:00-12:45
5.History of Halloween 12:55-2:35
6.coping with humans and other supernaturals 101 2:45-3:45

great... he thought...his request for evening classes went unoted AGAIN!he walked through the crowd,up the stairs,and into his dorm.he closed the curtains.he decided took a nap seeing how classes wont start till tomorrow.might as well get some rest for dinner tonight.he fell asleep quickly.

Last edited by CaptainMason on 8/14/2011, 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/14/2011, 1:19 am

Kiara's eyes opened slightly when helped her up. Taking her papers she smiled again. " Thank you. I'm sure you just have alot on your mind. Um.. I'm Kiara by the way. " She said gently. Now that they were standing she could get a good glance at him. For a demon, he was hot. Her mother had warned her about the charms of a demon, so she had to be cautious. Even with his aura. he didn't seem that bad. Anyone else would of thought she was in the wrong and kept walking. Yet he helped her. Wrapping her arms around her books and papers, Kiara kept her eyes on his face, pushing the aura away. Sure, most people would judge him by that aura. But being a witch, you could never judge someone by aura, spirit or cover. Only by personality and action. So far, he wasn't half bad. " I suppose your on your way to get your classes. Its, right down the hall. "
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/14/2011, 1:22 am

As she walked in she said rather loudly, "I brought you something." she threw the bag of blood bags at his chest, they hit it and slid to his sides. She flopped down on her bed under his and started taping pictures of her parents to the wall.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/14/2011, 1:24 am

Richard looked over at her, memorzing her face and her name, mixing them together in his mind so he would never forget before replying to her. "I am Richard." He offered his name in return, she was very beautfiul unlike witches he read about in a child's book, he hardly ever met a witch, well not really meet them, just see who they are as they had conversations in his old classes. Richard held up his paper, showing he already got it and gave a slight grin. "Thanks, but I'm not sure what to take, they all don't sound very fun or entertaining to me." He replied, slipping one hand in his pockets as he looked at her, deciding because she was a red head he'd be respectfull.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 8/14/2011, 1:26 am

he woke up,feeling the blood filled bags."thanks...your angry.if we're gonna be roomies,i dont want their to be any secrets between us.now tell em whats wrong?I'm a good listener."he said sitting up.he could sense she was upset regarding him.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/14/2011, 1:27 am

Alex stood up from where she was on the ground and went back to the dorm area where she sat in her room again with her door open for visitors. Dinner would be soon and she was looking forward to it. With the time to kill she decided to take out her drawing pad and begain sketching lightly in the quiet thinking about everyone she'd met. That demon had a look on her face that made Alex think she made an enemy without trying while the vampire, Mason had the opposite look entirely to him. Being a fairy certainly made her loved and hated easily in this setting.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/14/2011, 1:29 am

"I really like you..." she said blushing. She was looking at a picture of her dog, Meril. He had died the day before she came to school. "Anyways, I think i've got somethings that you have." Quinn was bored she didn't know what to do. "Would you like to come to dinner with Alex and I?" she asked.

(Sorry my posts are so small, there's nothing really to rp about at the moment)
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/14/2011, 1:33 am

" Well, you can never really judge a book by its cover, or a person for that matter. Just take a class and give it a try. I took Spell creation, Mythical History for laughs, Herbology, Enchanting weaponry, Summoning, and Defense practices. You never know what you might find interesting. " She said, keeping a kind smile on her face. As she spoke to him, it seemed more and more like he was confused, Maybe because she could repress his aura from her that he was confused. Or the fact that she didn't look like some old saggy woman with warts all over her body. Either way, She was hoping she had made a friend. He seemed to study her, more than others did.

Pushing her bands out of her face, she looked back up to his eyes. The eyes were the gateway to the soul. If someone looks at your eyes, you know they mean no harm. " I don't mean to pester into your life, but are you new here? " She said gently. She knew most people hide their stories among their own little groups. But if he was knew, maybe he could accept her as a friend.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 8/14/2011, 1:38 am

he chuckled."you think im all over for that fairy?no im just a ladies man.lets face it she is beautiful.but it would never work.and by the way i would love to or if you would liek...we could have dinner.just you and me.consider it a date."That's a beautiful dog.what breed is...he?"he guessed.he really felt a connection for her."By the way,what is your history exactly?Not that it matters I just want to know what that beautiful dark aura is."

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/14/2011, 1:41 am

He nodded as she spoke, agreeing with her point/ He still wandred how she, the second person today, could stand being around him with his aura still up, giving off the sickly, evil sensation. Richard looked back into her eyes, which just made him a bit more confused, she didn't cringe away at the sight of his black eyes, the biggest give away of what he was and always will be, he wanted to avoid her gaze but he wasn't sure why, out of anger or embarassment, he did not know. He took a while before answering and he nodded again, blinking a bit having kept his eyes open too long, staring into her aqua blue eyes distracted him. "Yes, I just recently got transfered from a school in Florida." He replied, keeping his tone clean so she hpefulyl wouldn;t ask why, he wasn't even sure if he could tell her his made up story and it kinda worried him, must be because of how friendly she is.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/14/2011, 1:47 am

" Oh, Well I suppose everyone moves form one point to another. " She said with a smile, looking away for a minute from his black eyes than back to his face. She had caught him staring at her eyes. " Well.. I should probably find my classes and than meet up with my room mate. We're gonna meet up for dinner in the hall if you wanna join us. " She said with another kind smile. At this point, her fear had faded. From what he had showed her, she had no reason to be afraid of him. Sure, his aura was dark, even a little wicked, but somewhere in the mess, she was sure she could find someone whose hiding behind it all. " I guess I'll see you around Richard. It was nice meet you, thanks for helping me with my papers. " She said with a soft chuckle before covering her lips gently with her hand. She than nodded to him and walked around him slowly, peeking over her shoulder back at him before moving in her dance like steps down the hallway toward her first class.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/14/2011, 1:51 am

He thought about the invitation to dinner, deciding he;d attend after he explored around a bit more, thought he might get awkward around other people. As she walked around him he carefully leaned over slightly, smelling her hair, to him it was nothing perverted or creepy, it was how demons remembered someones scent and make it easier to find them, he held his breath a bit until he had it locked away, knowing it was her's and mixing the smell with her face and name, burning it into his head as he turned, looking back at her as she walked away, departing on his own and walking in the opposite direction, deciding he will think a bit harder on what classes to take.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 8/14/2011, 1:54 am

Azazel seemed to got under Richard's skin. He didn't want him to feel uneasy toward Richard, sometimes his curiosity gets the better of him at times. He let out a sigh and headed to get his schedule. He spoke the lady very little, still troubled. He looked at his schedule list and read on it. Mostly classes about controlling his spells and such. He walked toward his room. He was quiet now and deep in thought. He arrived back in the room and sat on his bed, reading his spell-book. Nothing seem to work as he stared deep in the book.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/14/2011, 2:00 am

Alex was growing bored of being alone so she walked down the hall to find anyone else not busy. Surprisingly, that guy who bumped into her earlier seemed to be just getting back into his room. She walked over to the room, knocking on the door jam before speaking. "Hey, I was just passing through and I noticed you were pretty much the only person around. I'm Alex" she said confidently even though her eyes read differently and her wing twitched out of nervous habit. "Were you ok earlier? I felt bad running off like that when you looked so..off balance."
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 8/14/2011, 2:12 am

Azazel got out of his daze from a knock at the door. He got up and answered the door," Oh hey, sorry again." He bowed his head quickly up and down. "I'm fine about what happened earlier, it was my fault." He rubbed the back of his head, looking at her with a dumb look. He was nervous but mostly distraught about what he did to Richard earlier. "Please come in." He opened the door to let her come inside. "I'm Azazel Summers by the way." He greeted her and smiled a bit.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 8/14/2011, 2:25 am

-POSTING FOR NINJA-

"Ah, well. I'd love to go on a date with you."Quinn said looking into his eyes.Her own eyes turned a dark purple and her cheeks reddened. "want to go and get our school packets together?I forgot to get mine when I went to get my schedule." she said nodding.
"So, you want to know my history?I'm a vicious serial killer." she said giggling cutely. "Juat kidding, but I have killed one or two people...I guess it's in my blood to kill."she said shrugging. Quinn brushed her pure white hair out of her face even though it fell back to the same spot.

-MINE-
I smiled listenign intently as she spoke."Sure,I forgot mine too...bu when i said history I meant who you are ...your "race" is a good way to put it. like im a vampire.You would be a...." He added."I'm a killer too...I dont get my blood from the department store you know..."he joked.He took his icey hand and brushed her hair back and took a hair clip from her stuff and clipped it back."there...now your pretty eyes shine magnificiantly."

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 8/14/2011, 2:55 am

-NINJA'S-
"Oh!Haha, I'm a drow demon hybrid." she said smiling,she got chills when he touched her with his cold hands.she liked it.WHen she was small she didn't like getting touched affectionately.she thought for a while,come to think of it, she had only been touched once other than this time.By her father,He had picked her up after she was mauled by...She squeezed her eyes shut. By a werepyre. "So you attack inncoent creature and suck their blood for your food?"

MINE-
THAT'S IT!he knew there was a hint of demon in there.he smirked as she shivered.he felt her thoughts shifted to a bad memory.
he was shocked by her sudden change in attitude.

"actually no.I have a police radio and i listen for murderers,thieves,rapists.you name the felony i have drunk from one who did it.now what is troubling you?"
He felt that he had offended her and regretted it.they say that vampires may be suave and appeling but its a way to lure in victims.but this....he felt like she may actually be the one.he decided to keep it to himself he wanted and planned to drink the fairies blood.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/14/2011, 3:06 am

He knew. She felt him tense then release the relief. "Yes. I am part demon. And it's just... when you touched me it brought back memories of my father. See, you were the second person to touch me. When I was small... I was mauled by a werepyre and he carried me to the house and looked after me." her eyes faded from purple to a calming yellow color. "My mum didn't even touch me. My dad delivered me and he killed her after she had me. He wanted me all to himself, that selfish bastard. He dumped me into a river when I was three because I got in the way when it came to slaughtering the innocent." she couldn't talk anymore. Her eyes were watery and she wrapped her arms around him and gently sobbed into his shoulder.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum