When Authors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillcrest School

+3
captainmason
Angel
Maretothebear
7 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hillcrest School - Page 3 Empty Re: Hillcrest School

Post  captainmason 8/14/2011, 3:14 am

he stood there shocked.he didnt say word but held her brushing her hair comforting her. "the past is behind you.u have a wonderful future ahead of you.I'll be there and when life gets you down you always have my shoulder to cry on." He hums a french ullaby sung to him by his mother befor eshe was killed by the infamous Van Helsing.he closed his eyes and shed a single tear.which,on his even colder skin(my skin cools even more when im upset or angry because usually it happens in a fight.the colder the skin the harder it is.)froze almost instantly/.he tried to get it off but decided against it.it would thaw out.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/14/2011, 3:18 am

"I'm sorry about your mother..." she nuzzled her face into his shoulder appreciating the coolness of his skin. She got pleasant shivers of coldness that tickled her spine as he brushed her hair. She sat on his knee facing him and placed her hand on the side of his head. "You're really pretty."
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 8/14/2011, 3:24 am

he laughed.he had been called many things.but pretty seemed the most unfitting.he ahd been called a beast,a man slut,a leech,etc. "thanks.your pretty too you know.my eyes start to turn red."oh shit...wheres the blood at?I-"he was cut off by the the all to familiar pain in his jaw."go..get...the blood..."he managed to growl out as he grew fangs and wings shot out of his back.his finger nails grew to claws.he was thirsty.he was no pure evil.he forgot everything but one thing.where the blood is.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/14/2011, 3:27 am

Quinn knew how it worked. She jumped up and got one of the blood bags from the top bunk she handed it to him and waited for him to drink it. "It's alright... You know, you and I are a lot alike. I have claws, you have claws. I have wings, you have wings. I have fangs, you have fang." she said ruffling his hair watching him devour the blood.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 8/14/2011, 3:33 am

-claws,wings and fangs retract and my concious comes back."so your not afraid?"he said while he continues drinking the blood.afte rhe was done he quickly fixed his hair."my biggest pet peeve...is bad hair days"

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/14/2011, 3:37 am

She let out a hearty laugh. "Of course i'm not afraid! I practically lived with someone like that who couldn't stop the madness." Quinn said as she sat down next to him, she leaned close to his face and said, "Have you ever kissed someone?"
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 8/14/2011, 3:47 am

i chuckled but it was cut off by her question."I'm a vampire...we're known for luring using seduction...ive had to do aot more to lure rapists for my feeding...it still itches....im kidding of course.but yes i have.but usually it end up with me ripping their tongue out.that im not kidding about."i laughed and looked into her eyes and suddenly lunged into a deep passionate kiss.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/14/2011, 3:55 am

Chuckles but is cut off by the kiss. It's nice and he sure knows how to kiss. Damn... This boy doesn't kid. she thinks still kissing him. Quinn rubs the back of his neck but she immediately realizes that she left the door open. A few 9th graders were standing in the door, they were snickering and mumbling. She didn't care, all she cared about was this beautiful man. His looks were stunning and she loved them. They broke apart and she took his cold hand and just stared into his eyes.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 8/14/2011, 4:20 am

He smiled and then noticed the 9th graders.shit oh well....-he got up to close the door,teasingly smiling at them.i lock it and i sit there with quinn.just enjoying life."I have a question...i know we've just met and all...but would you like to be immortal?as in add part vampire to your list of halfs?"

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/14/2011, 4:23 am

She looked deeply into his eyes. "Sure." she replied simply. She always had wondered what it was like to be a vampire. Quinn was a bit nervous but relaxed looking at him. "Anything you want."
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 8/14/2011, 4:26 am

he leans up to her face and kisses her deeply.he then starts carressin her neck.he stops to say "this will hurt.but it will be over shortly..." he bites into her neck gently sucking some of her blood.he stops and says,"in order for the process to be comeplete..."he pauses to cut is arm"you have to feed from me."

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/14/2011, 4:31 am

"Mmm... I know." Quinn said dreamily, her neck aching from where he bit her. She leaned down and gently bit his skin causing blood to come out, she licked it off of his arm and sat up to face him. "Now what?"
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 8/14/2011, 4:38 am

"you will fall aseep here shortly and wake up a vampire.you will be thirsty so i need to go stovk up on blood.ill be back."he says and he walks out,ges down the stairs and buys a couple of bags of blood.I walk back up the stairs and walks in and i lie down on the bed."come here i dont b-....well actually i do."

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/14/2011, 1:15 pm

Alex smiled trying to hide her concern and walked into the room gracefully. She studied him for a moment. Nervousness wasn't a quality that kept anyone safe around these creatures. Being a fairy, she had the ability to be persuasive and cunning, that saved her from any real harm. The room looked like any other to her, with all the books and amenities students needed. As she passed the bed that belonged to Azazel's room mate she could tell by the energy left there, he was a negative entity even though the energy masked more emotions. Finally, she sat down on Azazel's bed looking up at him with her bright purple eyes. "I hope the nervousness I sense in you is a product of your roommates doing, and not my own. You look very nervous even though from what I see here you are a wizard in the making which puts you above any of these dark creatures." she spoke softly in a tone that could only be inflected by her own kind. She stood then and seemingly mindlessly strolled around the room hoping the lack of eye contact would be incentive for him to speak with more ease.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

https://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/14/2011, 2:13 pm

Wandering the hallways, Kiara found each of her classes. Making a map in her head of which classes were where. She headed to her last class. Defense. Kiara was very slim and seemed somewhat fragile, but the way she moved said otherwise. Because of her lite form, it allowed her to move in time to avoid attacks and tire out her opponent without having hurt anyone. For a witch she was very flexible. Walking into the large room widened Kiara's eyes. The room was massive. A long stage in the center, and tons of center for practice around. It looked more like an indoor jungle battle ground than part of a school. Stepping out of the room, she made her own mark in her head.

Dancing back toward the dorm building, she headed up to her floor. Stopping in front of her door, she couldn't help but see who her neighbors were. Just a few doors down was Richard's name. With a soft smile, she opened her door and headed inside. Looking around to see that Alex was not around, she walked into the bathroom. Pushing her hood off her head, she ran her wooden brush through her hair and relaxed, waiting for Alex to return.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 8/14/2011, 4:26 pm

Azazel sighed and nodded to her question. " It seems I got under my roommate's skin. For a demon he get ticked off quickly it seems." He sit on the bed and looked at her, curious. " I find it amazing that you know I'm a wizard most people never know what the hell I am." He smile a bit and picked up his spell book. " So how do you like the school so far?" He asked her, watching her. He felt her aura was good, so she must be a Fairy, indicating her wings were showing a bit. Another creature that has amazed him as well as Richard the demon.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 8/14/2011, 4:27 pm

Ventus was starting the first semester late, unhappily because he knew that everyone was already in their dorms and most likely paired off. Using his powers hurt him, and so he tended to do whatever it took to not use them. Instead, his father taught him how to use a sword and he used that sword damn well. He had a broken Italian accent as did his parents. He came to this school to control his powers, and maybe learn how to make them stop the pain that he felt when using them. Fire made him feel like he was burning alive. Air, suffocated him. Water drowned him. Earth made him feel like he was being buried alive. These didnt make him proud of who, let alone what he was, and so Hillcrest was going to help him he hoped. He stepped out of his 1972 Chevy long bed pick up, and walked around, grabbed his bags out of the bed of the truck and walked through the gates making his way towards the office. Once he was there, he asked for his dorm key, schedule, and which dorm was his. After obtaining the information, he headed off towards his own dorm. He walked up four flights of stairs, down a long hallway and then found his room. "#313" was printed on the door as he inserted the room key in, unlocked it, and walked in setting his bags on the ground and flopping himself onto the bed avoiding first day classes. He walked out into the courtyard hoping to find somebody interesting that he would be able to vent to when he needed to. Ventus wasnt one to open up to people before he got to knew them,and trusted them. He sat up on the bed looked down at his schedule and then sighed before getting up and putting the schedule on the desk, then putting his clothes away and into the dresser and closet in his room.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/14/2011, 4:42 pm

Alex turned to him intrigued by his comments. "I know you're a wizard by the magic you possess. It's different from my own of course though very similar since its origin is probably Merlin." She stated blushing with her knowledge. "This school is my favorite place to be in some ways. So many of us would never meet otherwise. But, I know well there are secrets, all these dark creatures can't always keep themselves from their instincts." she put her hand on his leg comfortingly. "Your roommate is a creature of habit and adjustment. He'll get comfortable once he's not annoyed by merely being in our presence I imagine." she looked away allowing her eyes to flip between purple and the color they turned when she forgot to hold back the red dark fairy eyes she newly realized existed.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 8/14/2011, 5:45 pm

Azazel was astonished by her knowledge of being a wizard. Merlin was a powerful wizard but never did he thought Merlin interacted with different species. "Wow you know a lot of my kind than even me." He laughed a bit and listened to her comment about his roommates. That it will take time for the guy to come around. He nodded in agreement. Azazel looked at Alex's eyes, curiosity taking the better of him once again. "So what's up with your eyes Alex?" He saw them change and pulled away, apologize for asking that question.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/14/2011, 5:56 pm

Alex thought about running, she didn't want to seem like she was hiding something but she didn't. "My eyes do that, I'm not sure why yet." she looked down and away unhappy it had caused him to sit back. The truth was she hadn't figured it out yet. Over the summer she'd gone to a forbidden zone just to explore and the event occurred that changed half the forest. She smiled again trying to bring the conversation back to its light tone. "Merlin actually was the only wizard to see faeries, what he was thinking when he spotted one I'll never try to guess." She laughed nervously. "So whats your story? I'm sure you could have gone to a wizard school, why go here and expose yourself to.." she gestured with her hand to the surrounding campus, "This."
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 8/14/2011, 6:46 pm

Ventus began walking towards the door when he heard talking in a room down the hall. He thought he would attempt to make a new set of friends and so, he walked towards the door. Before knocking, he set his hand on the knob, and listened. Something about Merlin, and Fairies. He knocked and leaned back against the wall, his hair down his back, and under the hood. He was going to cut it short once he got back to the room. He was tired of the fire truck red, and the longness of the hair. He knew that something was going on between the two,they seemed to have a spark, and he respected that...For now.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/14/2011, 7:59 pm

"Oh... alright." Quinn said laying down on her bed sleepily. She fell asleep instantly having strange dreams. It was of her, Alex, and Mason at dinner but the food was singing and dancing. It was singing Les Miserables and doing the Can-can. The dream faded and it was changed to Mason and Quinn kissing romantically on a bed of flowers floating over a pond of blood. They bit each other's arms drinking the blood but kissing and biting the arms turned into Mason grinning sweetly at her. Quinn jerked awake with a loud gasp. "Oh God..." she mumbled.

Last edited by @ Quinn on 8/14/2011, 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/14/2011, 9:01 pm

Richard was done looking around at his classes he decided, having memorized the entire campus so he knew exactly where to go for his classes, he even memorized the schedule, before he crumpled it together and ripped it to shreds. He had finally calmed down enough to go back to his room where his new room mate propably was but as he approached he caught the scent of Kiara and he sniffed the air a bit before following it up to his door, sniffing somem ore and realizing she must have been her and continued on the trail down the hall, after a few doors he stopped, turnign to face the opened room where he saw Kiara studying her books. Richard couldn't decide between sneaking up on her or letting her study, his demon side got the better and he was quietly walking in and stood behind her and abruptly asked, "What ya doing?" with a slight grin on his face.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/14/2011, 9:06 pm

Kiara kept her eyes on her books as they floated in front of her, turning pages rapidly as her bright aqua eyes studied every word and sentence on each page. When she heard a voice from behind her, Kiara screamed for a moment as the books fell,she quickly turned around thinking as a slight force from her hands pushed him back, knocking him over. Shaking her head to regain her thoughts she realized she had knocked him over from being startled. " Oh my goddess.. I'm so sorry Richard.. I guess I was stuck in my books" She said cautiously. She than quickly moved over to his side and held out a hand to help him up. Hoping he wouldn't be mad at her for being startled. " You did sneak up on me after all. " She said smiling softly, her body already repressing his aura.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/14/2011, 9:10 pm

Richard instantly fell back from the force of his push, a little wide eyed at hpw much she reacted to being snuck up on. He took her soft hand and got up, his face then showing a grin as he snickered under his breath, quite ammused actually at the whole ordeal. "I shall think twice next time before sneaking up on you again, I had no idea you jumped so fast o the defense." He said, still grinning and looking down at her, not mad at all just surprised and ammused covered his face.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum