When Authors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillcrest School

+3
captainmason
Angel
Maretothebear
7 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hillcrest School - Page 4 Empty Re: Hillcrest School

Post  captainmason 8/14/2011, 9:25 pm

i awoke,smiling,"god has nothing to do with it quinn,darling..."I joked."And by the way,when a vampire transforms,he/she shares a dream with his/her 'master' i guess you could say...I had a similar one with a guy that i didnt finish killing...it was WEIRD..anyways...."he trailed.he handed her a pack of blood."drink it.your lucky because of your already supernatural genetics,the vampire within you is small enough to control...for a certain amount of time."he walked across the room and peered outside.night time.he sighed with relief as he stared at the moon.full. the werewolves must be scaring their roomie half to death by now he thought.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/14/2011, 9:29 pm

"Oh..." she said trembling. Quinn took the bag of blood and bit a hole in it, she drank it and half expected it to taste like crap but she enjoyed it. "I... I want to go flying. Would you like to come?" she asked finishing the blood bag. She was weary but needed some time away from the school.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 8/14/2011, 9:32 pm

"sure but one thing,your wings only come out on a rampage.So,either i get you mad and you kill everyone,maybe even me,or we can fly using either shadow or hover.shadows takes some practice.hovering you have to imagine yourself flying and..."pauses and starts hovering"you hover"

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/14/2011, 10:36 pm

Kiara blushed slightly. Embarrassed by her own actions, lacing her fingers together in front of her she laughed softly. " In this school, you have to be. You never know whose going to come up behind you. " She said gently. She than turned to her books, looking to the floor as each book was scattered and some shut. With a sigh, an aqua light enveloped them. Mumbling a few words, the books slide back onto the shelf neatly. Turning back around to Richard, she rested her hand at her sides. " To answer your question I was studying. My room mate must be off somewhere. " She said with a soft shrug, smiling up at his eyes. Even though his eyes seemed so dark, she was attracted to them. They seemed to help define his face. " I must of left the door open. " She said looking over to the door. " Oh well. " She said with a gently chuckle, turning her attention back to Richard. " Did you pick your classes yet? "
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/14/2011, 10:57 pm

"You have to remember, i'm also part demon which means I am capable of using my wings anytime." she said looking into his eyes. Quinn stood up and took his hand, she led him out into the hallway and she stretched her wings out, they made small popping noises. She walked to the stairwell and spread her wings fully, she stood on the railing of the stairs looking down with ease. Quinn jumped and fell into a dive waiting till the right moment to open her wings. As she passed the third floor she fell to the second floor and she opened her wings easing herself onto the floor on the first floor. She waited for Mason to come and they walked out into the lobby of the dorm building. After looking around a bit she stood out in the open to see if anything or anyone was still up.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/14/2011, 11:24 pm

Richard watched her, grinning as Kiara blushed, he found it cute for some reason, her blushed matched her pretty face perfectlyand he couldn't help but make it obvious. He then watched as she used her magic to replace the books back on the shelves, watching closely, interested in her powers and he noticed she was staring at his eyes, he didn't know if they frightened her or if she found them interesting, it usually chnged with people and he avoided her gaze in response, he didn't like people staring at his eyes if they were afraid of them unlike her peaceful aqua blue eyes, they were so different and light it reminded him of a spirit who wanted nothing more than to just help people. Her question made him come back from his thoughts and he nodded vigerously. "I did undeed choose my classes." He answered, remembering he had torn up his schedule.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/14/2011, 11:32 pm

Kiara smiled, walking over to the couch and sitting down, patting the seat beside her for him to sit. " Well what are they? " She said with a soft chuckle watching him. He seemed so confused when he talked to her. Like he wasn't himself. Crossing her legs she pulled her pouch off her hip and set it down in the coffee table in front of them, relaxing her back against the back of the couch. " So, have you made any other friends? " She said gently before flicking her wrist as a small cup of steaming hot water set down in front of her. Reaching into her bag, she pulled a few tea leaves, dropping them into the water, she set the spoon in to stir and sat back, rotating her pointer finger, the spoon began to stir her tea.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 8/14/2011, 11:34 pm

"I see, hopefully they'll turn back." Azazel listened to her question then he pondered on it. "Well the reason was I was being picked on and I tried to make friends but no one care for me. Then I used to get beat up, until something in me woke up and hurt some students. They kicked me out for I was different." Azazel stopped and held on his arm, sighing a bit. He continued. " My parents thought I should go to school with people outside of our race, so that's why I'm here." He tried to smile but he gripped his arm even more. " Sorry for telling my story." He bowed his head again, apologizing. He still felt that same burst of power within him at the very moment. He smiled at Alex and rubbed the back of his head. " Enough about me, tell me about you Alex." He tried to jump off subject a bit.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/14/2011, 11:43 pm

Richard soon followed her, sitting down in the empty spot next to her and looking over at her, quickly scrolling over the list of classes he had chosen for himself. "Well theres Mythology, Alchemy, Weaponary Training, Defense Practices, Myths of Demons, Myths of mythical creatures, and Study Hall." He listed off to her, kicking his feet up on the coffee table, crossing them at the ankles as he leaned back against the couch, tiltingh is head to look over when she asked her question. "No just you, I hope, I don't like socializing with many people." The demon told her, sliding his left hand so it was behind the couch, making it look a casual gesture and turning his attention to the sspoon stirring the tea itself.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/14/2011, 11:45 pm

Alex's eyes flipped back and she was concerned about what might have happened to him. He was shifty and she could tell something deep within him was rising to the challenge. Speaking softly she replied to him, "Your story is nothing to apologize for, it's your life. Life is full of mistakes.." she cut herself off, her ear twitching toward the door. Alex looked seriously at Azazel for a second placing a finger to her lips to signal him to be quiet. She then closed her eyes briefly and disappeared into the wind into the hall way where she reappeared and found a guy standing, listening to their conversation. She looked him over for any obvious danger seeing very little. Alex took on a sarcastic fairy attitude facing his back. "You got a lot of nerve listening in on conversation." She waited for him to turn tilting her head to the side slightly mischievously. "You could have introduced yourself."
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

https://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/14/2011, 11:49 pm

" Well we have defense together so that should be fun. " She said kindly, once the tea was stirred, the spoon disappeared as the cup floated into her hands. " And I can understand that, most of the people here aren't exactly.. easy to deal with. " She said with a soft chuckle, taking a sip from the tea. " And yes, I do consider you a friend. You were kind to me after all. " She said giving him a slight smirk than turning back to her tea. Watching the leaves swirl in the glass before taking another sip. "Did you find a roommate? Its odd to stay with someone you've never really met before, but if you get along, its good defense if a troll thinks he's funny and tries to break into your room. " She said laughing softly, covering her lips with her hand as her eyes shut for a moment. Relaxing against the couch, Kiara took another sip of her tea before looking to Richard.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 8/14/2011, 11:55 pm

He looked at the fairy, and a smirk swept across his face. "I knocked pretty lady, and im Ventus. An elementalist." He walked past her, opened the door and nodded to the guy on the bed. "Hello. Sorry to...crash the party, but i heard you all the way down the hall and thought id come introduce myself. Apparently you dont have good ears, i knocked." He walked over to the window and looked out to the courtyard waiting, studying their movements and looks as he turned to watch them, waiting for a reply. He looked at the fairy and couldnt help but smile. Something about her sparked his interest and he was going to wait it out, seeing what this other kid had with her, which, didnt look like much.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/14/2011, 11:59 pm

Richard grinned, he liked the idea of having a class like that with Kiara, he had a few things planned in his mind but he liked it better when she said she considered Richard her friend. Richard glanced at her, thinking about the wizard who was staying with him, Richard should have just said no, roommates can get in the way at times and he is now meeting a nice, pretty looking red-headed witch. "Yes I do have a roommate, a wizard I believe, carries around a big spell book." Richard didn't fully understand her joke but the fact she covered her mouth when she laughed made him grin, everything she did was cute and innocent in a way, he'd never seen a girl act that way, not a mythicalgirl anyway.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/15/2011, 12:05 am

Alex re-entered the room gracefully, a cautious expression on her face as she looked at this new boy. Soon she decided to at least be cordial since he did say he knocked. "My name is Alex. We were only talking but we should probably be headed to the dining hall now. I'm expected by my roommate." She strolled across the room toward the door stopping just short of it again and unsure of what to do with both of these guys in one place. "I'm sure we can fit two more at the table if you're interested in walking me down to the cafe now." She smiled again, her eyes bright purple in anticipation of an answer.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 8/15/2011, 12:08 am

Azazel watched as the guy came into the room He was bold and seem like he wanted Alex. He heard his name; it was Ventus. Azazel sense his aura and boy was it fiery. He felt nervous again. He looked over at the guy again then Alex. He coughed a bit and opened up his book of spells. She asked if they both wanted to join her and her roommate for dinner. Azazel smiled a bit, closing his book and said," I don't mind." He got up and followed Alex to the dinner hall. He rubbed his stomach and spoke to it," Chill out! We eating right now." He laughed at himself trying to be funny a bit.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 8/15/2011, 12:14 am

Vent looked at the guy sitting, then at alex. Her beauty was beyond anything he had seen. He asked," Alex? Where is your dorm...and..Is your room mate nice?" Vent was all tough and up beat, but trying to talk to alex, he seemed like a shy little kid talking for the first time, it wasnt cute, it was embarrassing. He put his head down bit his lip and then walked into the dinning hall looking around and the smell caught him off guard. He expected the same thing he smelled at his old school, disgusting food. Here, it smelled like they had the american chef cooking for them, and boy could Vent eat. He was always up for a meal. He looked at Alex, and followed her, not sure of who he room mate was.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/15/2011, 12:16 am

" Well that's nice I suppose " She said with a smile. " Its nice to know there's another of my kind at the school at least. " She smirked finishing her cup of tea, Looking down to the tea leaves at the bottom reading them, she blushed slightly. Getting up and walking to the sink, washing away the teas before anyone else could see the pattern then calmed herself and turned back to face Richard. " Well, its about dinner time, You wanna come meet up with my room mate for some dinner? " She said gently, lacing her fingers together in front of her. Walknig over to the table while waiting for Richards answer, she picked up her pouch and hooked it back onto her hip.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 8/15/2011, 12:17 am

mason breathe din deep,the rich smell of the countryside filled his nostrils.perfect.he closed his eyes and soared off,he suddenly changed directions and crashed through the window of the cafe.he rolled across the floor and slammed into alex's table.Once he stood up trying to cover up for his clumsiness with his smoothness."Sorry for the intrusion...may I introduce myself?I am Mason Epsilon...at your service." he kissed her hand.

Last edited by CaptainMason on 8/15/2011, 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/15/2011, 12:17 am

Alex smiled and took Azazel's arm as they walked. "Haha, hungry? she laughed. "Last year for day one it was all you can eat, hopefully it's still the same tradition." She was a little nervous at the tension she brought between both guys. Hopefully, things would calm down and stay civil. She turned to Vent who was on her other side, "My room mate is a very nice witch, same age as me." Alex knew Kailey was supposed to meet them for dinner, and now she felt silly bringing two guys not knowing if she would bring someone too. She led them to an empty table with enough seats for anyone who could want to join them. "Here looks good", she gestured and sat down waiting for others to arrive before getting food.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/15/2011, 12:18 am

Deciding not to wait for Mason, Quinn ran to the dining hall. Since her wings reach the back of her knees she tripped on them and face planted in the doorway to the dining hall. Quinn looked up and around, a few 12th graders were laughing at her but she didn't mind. She got up and limped the rest of the way. She looked around for Alex and her roommate but failed to find her. She sat down at a table and waited for them. Her stomach growled and she looked around again hoping they would get there soon.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 8/15/2011, 12:23 am

Vent Sat down on the end seat, and said, "Seems good to me. I got here a bit late...sucks..wanna compare schedules?" He began reading his off, hoping to get a few with Alex. The tension between Vent and Azazel began to grow. Vent didnt want to fight. He didnt want the pain to kick in from using his elements, and he didnt know if his swordsmanship would be able to fend off a wizard. His spell book looked legit, but he didnt know how far he was in it, he wasnt even sure if this kid had started it. Vent was clueless to everyone around him. Getting close with alex was his best bet. Being with her, was the best fit.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/15/2011, 12:24 am

He noticed her blushed, must be a witch thing to be able to read what some leaves say he thought to himself, he wanted to ask what they said but wasn't sure if she'd actually answer him anyway. He looked up at her as she offered for him to join her and roommate for dinner, he thought about it for a bit and he nodded, getting up from the couch and grinning at her. "I'll go with you," he decided, hesitating for a but before regaining his confidince, "its a date." He added at the end, hoping she didn't notice the hesitation or what he said at the end, he had said it a bit quieter.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/15/2011, 12:28 am

Kiara smiled and nodded to Richard, moving out of the room. Dancing in her step as she usually would, her graceful footing slowed so she would keep with Richard. Staying quiet on the walk down, thinking about what was in the tea leaves before moving into the dining hall. Spotting Alex, without thinking, Kiara wrapped her hand gently around Richard's hand, pulling her with him gently toward Alex. Once she reach the table, she realized what she had done and let go of his hand gently, blushing softly. Shaking her head and regaining her thoughts. " I see we have a few guests with us huh Alex? " She said with a smile, taking a seat than pulling out a seat beside her for Richard.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/15/2011, 12:31 am

Quinn watched Alex walk right passed her. She was glaring at her with bright orange firey eyes. She took a notebook from her leather satchel she carried everywhere with her and a quill. Quinn opened the notebook to a page that had the heading 'Popular Brats' with tons of names under it. She began to scribble the name Alex under the previous name, the owner of that very name deceased. She set her notebook down and stared at the names refreshing her mind with what she did to them. By the time she had finished her thirst for blood was extremely strong so she dug in her satchel for a snack pack. Quinn found one and bit into it slurping the blood down. She sat there glaring at Alex and the two boys around her. After a while staring at the boy to her right(Vent) she found that Quinn was reading his mind, "She is the best girl for me. It's either take her or fight for her." she read his thoughts. "Huh..." she thought looking at the notebook again. She fipped it to a new page and started sketching a close friend of hers, Death The Kid.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/15/2011, 12:33 am

Richard followed Kiara out of the room, walking next to her and he looked over at her, seeing she had a rythm to her walking and finding it very unusal but it fit her personality so at the same time it looked right. He felt her hand slide into his and he held back gently, he wasn't used to holding hands, the new expirence felt weird to him, she had soft, warm hands and his fingers interlocked with her's as she pulled him along. when she pulled away he noticed she had been holding his left hand and he quickly moved it away when she let go, cursing in his head but grinning at Kiara, taking a seat next to her as he looked over at Alexa, he assumed she was Kiara's roommate cause she was the only other girl and two guys, one being Richards roommate.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum