When Authors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darker Than Black - A New Generation

+2
Apollo
Suspicious Rice
6 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Darker Than Black - A New Generation Empty Darker Than Black - A New Generation

Post  Suspicious Rice 10/14/2011, 10:47 pm

Ten years ago, an inscrutable and abnormal territory known as Hell's Gate appeared in Tokyo, altering the sky and wreaking havoc on the landscape. The real stars disappeared, replaced by false stars. During this time, people possessing various special abilities emerged, each capable of different supernatural feats - these are known as Contractors. Each fake star has a corresponding Contractor, which reacts to their activities. As such, Contractors are usually identified by their star's Messier catalogue number. Kept secret from the masses, these individuals are known to murder in cold blood, smothering unnecessary emotions with logic and rationale. Their incredible abilities, however, are gained at the cost of their humanity - Contractors are thus named because of an involuntary compulsion to "pay the price" each time their power is used, which can range from eating particular foods and completing meaningless tasks, to self-harm and having their bodies change in peculiar ways. Various nations and organizations around the world train and utilize Contractors as spies and assassins, resulting in violent battles for valuable objects and information.

Important Terms--

Contractor:
Contractors are individuals who have gained supernatural powers due to the appearance of the Hell's Gate and Heaven's Gate. The existence of Contractors is kept a secret from the general public by most governments around the world, but they are well-known to the higher echelons of society and in the criminal underworld. Contractors possess two other traits that give them a rather sinister reputation: the need to perform remuneration, which is a bizarre, obsessive compulsive "payment" for the use of their powers, and a generally pragmatic, Machiavellian world view. This is described by the Contractors themselves as a lack of emotion in general, but not much evidence exists to verify this claim. Many Contractors exhibit at least some forms of emotion, including love, joy, guilt, and sorrow.

Contractors are capable of experiencing emotions, but that those feelings do not play a prominent role in their thought processes. They are described as being totally rational, and totally amoral. The general rules seems to be that they feel no guilt, and they cannot form or retain social bonds. A normal Contractor cares, in essence, only about their own well-being, and everything is reduced to a cost/benefit analysis: Any other issues like laws, emotions, or the question of the sanctity of human life are irrelevant to them.

Dolls:
Emotionless "mediums" created to mimic the forms of humans. Dolls can form a variety of functions; the most commonly seen in the series is their use of observer spirits, which serve as reconnaissance. Dolls have different mediums through which they can send their observer spirits and must be in contact with this medium while observing; for example, Yin's medium is water, through which she can send her observer spirit anywhere else there is water. A Doll can also act as the perfect sleeper agent. It can be given the memories and personality of another person and assume a person's personality perfectly, mimicking all their habits, dreams, and feelings until the time is right.

Contract Payment:
True to their names, all Contractors must pay a price for using their powers, whether they wish to or not. Moreover, it seems that the amount of payment required is dependent on how much the Contractor uses his/her power. Although this payment can be delayed, especially in the midst of combat, it is ultimately unavoidable. Each Contractor has a unique remuneration, reflecting the chaotic nature of the Hell's Gate. Remunerations are typically difficult for the Contractor and range in severity from irritating to painful. However, there have been a few contractors who enjoy their remuneration and at least one who uses it in conjunction with his own ability.
Known remunerations include

Acupuncture
Alteration of age, swiftly growing older or younger
Arranging pebbles in meticulously straight lines
Baking
Drinking various fluids, such as hot milk, beer, or the blood of children
Earmarking the pages of a book
Inability to lie
Inhaling fumes such as perfumes
Intaking and regurgitating objects
Kissing someone
Placing shoes upside down on the ground
Pulling out hairs
Regaining human feelings for a brief time
Revealing a secret
Self-mutilation or injury, including dislocating fingers or wrist-slitting
Singing a song
Sleeping
Smoking
Stripping
Losing function of body parts, such as legs
Writing poetry
Making origami sculptures
Revealing magic tricks

Organizations:
Evening Primrose
A powerful organization of Contractors led by Amber, a former MI6 agent codenamed February. They aim to reveal the existence of Contractors to the general public, and to promote their status as a new race/group of humans. Special rights and privileges for Contractors are also on their list of objectives.

Syndicate
An organization consisting of Contractors and Dolls, hoping to destroy Hell and Heaven's Gate and wipe the existence of Contractors from the world. Although led by regular humans, they use Contractors and Dolls to fill out their shady goal.

Pandora (Physicalquantity Alternation Natural Deconstruction Organized Research Agency) a UN-operated research facility dedicated to studying the phenomena of Hell's Gate. Located on the edge of the gate within the walls, an international team of scientists examine the properties of the gate via manned and unmanned expeditions within. Paranormal phenomena akin to ghosts are not uncommon here, likely due to the lab's close proximity to the gate. Though run by the UN, it is not impervious to intelligence agencies; both the Syndicate and CIA have infiltrated almost every level of the research center. PANDORA has a heavily armed security force, consisting of armed soldiers possibly of various nationalities and armored vehicles, meant to protect its facilities and personnel.

Police
The Police is the main organization people use to fight against contractors.

Forms

Name:
Race(Human, Contractor, or Doll):
Powers(If Contractor):
Form of Payment(If contractor):
Personality:
Looks:
Weapons and Equipment(Optional):
Skills:
Organization(You can also be a freelancer, meaning works for no one or a mercenary etc.):

Name: Shen
Race: Contractor
Powers: Gravitokinesis : The ability to control gravitons. With it, he can:
Push or Pull objects
Generate force-fields that repel physical and energy attacks, although it can only affect one side of him (Ex. He can only generate a force field that shields his front body, but his back is vulnerable)
Create beams of solid gravital force, thus packing a solid punch

Form of Payment: Chewing on Gum and popping a bubble with it, which he often has a difficult time doing
Personality: Very uncaring at times, holds on to his human emotions, very slick
Looks:Darker Than Black - A New Generation 300px-Genma_Shizuma
Weapons and Equipment: Two daggers, with a grappling hook attached
Spoiler:
Organization: Syndicate

Last edited by Suspicious Rice on 10/29/2011, 11:07 pm; edited 11 times in total

Suspicious Rice

Back to top Go down

Darker Than Black - A New Generation Empty Re: Darker Than Black - A New Generation

Post  Apollo 10/14/2011, 11:28 pm

Name: Kidd
Race(Human, Contractor, or Doll): Contractor
Powers(If Contractor): possesses the ability to self-generate electricity as well as conduct it through media (i.e. he cannot discharge it through air or concrete) in deadly concentrations
Form of Payment(If contractor): Smoking
Personality: Twisted
Looks:Darker Than Black - A New Generation Shizuoheiwajima22
Weapons and Equipment(Optional): Rae & Lola - Two pistols that are extremely light despite their appearance. They are carried in a vest holster that is sewn into his jacket for even more concealment.
Skills: Is very skilled at hand to hand combat with discipline
Organization(You can also be a freelancer, meaning works for on one or a mercenary etc.): Bodyguard for anyone with the highest price

Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Darker Than Black - A New Generation Empty Re: Darker Than Black - A New Generation

Post  Maretothebear 10/15/2011, 12:29 am

Name: Jacklyn
Race(Human, Contractor, or Doll): Contractor
Powers(If Contractor): Ability to read emotions, telepathy, telekinesis.
Form of Payment(If contractor): Drawing on my right hand
Personality: Jacklyn is quiet, an observer who takes in a situation before reacting to it. She feels nothing for most people and finds it impractical to waste her time being angry over their behavior. She keeps to herself, rarely surprised with true kindness.
Looks:Darker Than Black - A New Generation Indian10
Weapons and Equipment(Optional): a simple 6 inch blade.
Skills: Self Defense training, telekinesis to fight with.
Organization(You can also be a freelancer, meaning works for on one or a mercenary etc.): Freelancer?

Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

https://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby 10/15/2011, 1:40 pm

Name: Summer Whitmann
Race(Human, Contractor, or Doll): Human
Powers(If Contractor): N/A
Form of Payment(If contractor): N/A
Personality: Sweet, Entertaining, But if you screw with her she knows how to retaliate. She's killed many people before and can fend for herself. She's a dreamer and wants to help with the world..
Looks:Darker Than Black - A New Generation Analeigh%20Tipton_0129
Weapons and Equipment(Optional): She carries a gun and a knife on her hip.
Skills: Fighting, Socialiable, Tricking people into doing things for her.
Organization(You can also be a freelancer, meaning works for no one or a mercenary etc.): Pandora.

Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 10/15/2011, 4:35 pm

Name: Richard
Race(Human, Contractor, or Doll): Human
Personality: Very quiet and collected, when its time for a fight
Looks: Darker Than Black - A New Generation Guys228
Weapons and Equipment(Optional): A sword, and two revolvers.
Skills: Many and you can find out when it starts
Organization(You can also be a freelancer, meaning works for no one or a mercenary etc.): Mercenary

Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 10/16/2011, 8:59 pm

Name:Xavier
Race(Human, Contractor, or Doll):Contractor
Powers(If Contractor):Ice breathe(cant freeze people, only objects), Has the strength of twenty men
Form of Payment(If contractor):Digs his nails into his body
Personality:Hardy, stays to himself.
Looks:Darker Than Black - A New Generation Hjk10
Weapons and Equipment(Optional):Skull Splitter (sword)
Skills:swordsmanship
Organization(You can also be a freelancer, meaning works for no one or a mercenary etc.):Evening primrose
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Suspicious Rice 10/17/2011, 3:43 am

(STARTING THIS SHIZ NITS IF YOU WANT TO JOIN FEEL FREE!)

(The city we are starting in is Tokyo.)

As I walk on the streets of Tokyo, I watch the brightly lit signs and buildings across my sides. I look around to find a bar, with an attractive price on their new drinks. I stop and ponder for a minute, wondering if I should go in and buy myself a drink. I shake my head, halting my thinking and snapping me back into reality. What was I thinking? I have a job to do for the Syndicate. Besides, having a drink before trying to kill someone isn't the most rational decision. I continue to walk, carefully placing my steps, hoping not to bump into anyone. I then stop and go into a dark ally, putting on my glove attached to my grappling hook. I tighten it on before shooting it up, taking me to a high building in less than 20 seconds. I then put on my headphones, keeping my ears peeled for any information on where my target might be.
"I've found him." My doll companion says through my earphones. He's two blocks down from you, and walking.
"Splendid." I say back.
I then leap from building to building, swiftly making my way through while throwing a piece of gum into my mouth.

(JOEY YOURE MY FIRST TARGET.)

Suspicious Rice

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 10/17/2011, 5:36 pm

I walk down the quiet streets of Tokyo at night, taking the back alleys and roads, my sword somewhat hiden inside my long black coat. Raising my hand up I flicked my hair out of the way fo my eye again, not even bothered by it like I used to be, it was more natural now if anything, besides I had no time to worry about such things anymore, I was hunting again, for the usual prey, syndicate swine, I wanted to kill them all for what they had done. I halted in my steps, staring down at the ground as the memory came to me again, my red eyes emotionless.

Walking into the house I was happy to be home, just wanting to see my family, I turned the lights on, closing the door behind me and calling for my mother and father, but with no answer, that was strange, I thought, they are usally home by now. I went up the stairs, my feet thumping against them and there was an aweful smell in the air as I headed toward my parents bedroom. Flinging open the door I flinched and gagged at the sight, my mother was laying on the bed, her eyes wide and empty with a dagger through her heart, looking around quickly I saw my father, clutching at his stomach and groan and I instantl;y ran to him, "Father!" I cried as I helped him to sit up, clutching his shirt. My father looked up at me and smiled a very weak smile before whispering very softly I had to hold my breath to hear. "The Syndicate son... they found me at last... I tried to...to fight them and protect your mother but..my payment got in the way.." He pushed his sword into my free arm, looking up at me with that same weak smile. "Go son.. they will return shortly for you as well.. do one thing..for your mother and I.." He whispered and I nodded, not even breathing as I waited for what he wnated as a final act. "Kill them all.." He said at last and with that he gave his final breath and doed in my arms.

I snapped out of thef lashback, looking back up across the street and pulling my sleeve up, having thirty X's marked on my arm, the X's being the number of top officals I have killed in the syndicate with many more others I haven't marked as just the soldiers and grunts. My father was a contractor and refused to work with the syndicate so they hunted him down and now I hunt them down liek they did him, like animals, contractor, human, or doll, they all die if they work for the syndicate and I plan to keep my promise to my father.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby 10/17/2011, 5:45 pm

Reaching for a bottle of whatever alcohol her customer asked for, She looked around carefully. Summer wasn't really a bartender, and this technically wasnt really a bar. It was a place that the Pandora members could all sit and watch for neandrathals to screw something up. As she watched and listened carefully, she surveyed her area, returning the drink to the customer and collecting the 8.50 for the drink with a smile and a wink.

( I know it sucks.. I was in a hurry. Very Happy )
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 10/17/2011, 5:55 pm

This time of night was Jacklyn's favorite in Tokyo. People slowed down from all they did to actually pay attention to each other. People were so foolish to her. Running around, doing meaningless tasks until one day they get hit by a bus, appear in some news, and then rot as people forget about them. How pointless. Jacklyn leaned against the far wall of the ally across from where she'd last seen Shen. She didn't feel like dealing with him tonight having seen his work lately. So many innocent contractors had died by those dumb Syndicates. Given Jacklyn hadn't wasted her time making friends with the people in the area she felt no bond to their specific death but rather a rightiousness that they probably hadnt deserved it. Now she watched from the shadows trying to see what was going on as she finished her sandwich dinner. Lately she'd had to live off of them moving from place to place trying not to be found by any of the organizations that would probably love to see her either conform or dead. It was an annoying thing living so nomadically. She kept quiet watching for any sign of a struggle, occasionally having to stop eating to draw some doodle on her arm as she reached into the minds of people that passed. Lately her arm was nearly full all the time with little drawings.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 10/17/2011, 7:13 pm

Xavier walked down the streets, his sword on his side, but his hand always on the hilt. He felt as if he was being watched....a Doll. He knew the feeling by now, and he was ready. He was going to avoid a fight if he had to, but if the time came, he would fight it out. He continued down the street, humming as he walked. He never looked around, only forward, he would hear if somebody was approaching him. He looked across the street at a bar, and walked in casually. He looked around at the crowd, and laughed. "This should be a fun day with all these characters in here." He took a seat at the bar, and asked the bartender for something strong. Unlike most, he was able to handle his liquor. He drank down his drink in a few gulps, and payed the man, stood up, and went to lean against the far wall in the back of the bar, scoping out each and every person within the bar, keeping an eye on everyone who seemed suspicious.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 10/17/2011, 8:16 pm

He sat at the bar, drinking down his sorrows from the bottle and pulled out a smoke and began to light it, until the bartender pointed at a sign. His vision blurred and distorted from the booze, finally cleared up and saw the sign saying," No smoking inside of bar." He looked at the bartender with a wicked smile, getting up and lifted up his hand, letting the lights flicker off and on. He stared at the man again, sitting down and lights up his cigarette, smoking and blew it in his face. " Don't try me...I dont care if you own this place, I'll kill you without any remorse if I had it." After hearing that, the man started to shake and plead for forgiveness, giving him another round of drinks. He just smirked at it all, drinking more of his sorrows away, waiting and ready for the next job for himself. He sensed something was bounded on happening but it wasn't for him this time, at least it better not be.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Suspicious Rice 10/17/2011, 10:09 pm

As I see Joey walking, I study his face to read his emotions.
"I think he saw you...." I say to my doll companion. "He seems more suspicious of his surroundings..."
"Oh well." She replies back in a emotionless tone.
I chuckle a bit. "This should be fun." I then finish popping a bubble and my eyes glow a crimson red, with a blue aura surrounding my body. I then pull a metal sheet to me, using gravity to crush and shape it into a spear like weapon.
"You better not miss." The doll says to me in a demanding, yet unfeeling tone. I grunt a bit, as if I wasn't under enough pressure already.
"Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to keep it in mind." I say back in a sardonic tone.
I then proceed to throw the spear directly at him, aiming for his legs.

Suspicious Rice

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 10/17/2011, 10:26 pm

Xavier saw the Spear coming towards him out of the corner of his eye,and jumped upwards out of the way. He grabbed his sword from his side, and let his eyes turn a pale blue. He let out a frosty breathe, and froze all of the bar stools, and walked over, kicking them like soccer balls at the assailant who had thrown the metal spear at him. He looked down, and dug his nails into his arm, letting the blood trickle from his arm, laughing. He huffed a bit, and the blood froze on his skin, as a sort of armor. As the stools flew at the assailant, Xavier took off, sword in hand, and appeared behind the man, with his long skull sword at his throat, and had his arms pinned behind his back. "Listen punk, im going to warn you once, either leave me alone, and stop stalking me with your doll, or ill make sure i kill you."
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Suspicious Rice 10/17/2011, 10:34 pm

I chuckle a bit, knowing that I have underestimated his abilities. I flash a grin and reply, "Now, now, lets not get so violent. Maybe we can talk this out." I say slyly. My eyes then glow crimson red with the blue aura, and I simply use my powers to push him against the wall. I then shoot my grappling wire in the blink of an eye, flipping to the top of a small scale, run down building. I feel the water beneath my shoes, cautiously running while throwing a piece of gum into my mouth, then popping it after a few chews. I then swing with the grappling hook I previously set up, gliding towards Xavier. I then activate my powers once again, this time firing a gravity beam at him, smashing him into a group of trash cans.

Suspicious Rice

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 10/17/2011, 10:39 pm

Xavier rose from the trash cans, and got to his feet, dug his nails into his ice armor, and froze the cans, picking them up easily, and wailing them at this new attacker. He grabbed the grappling hook, drew the man towards him, and punched him square in the jaw, a loud crack is heard, and people begin running out of the bar. Xavier smashed the hilt of his sword into the mans gut, and began chuckling. "So...whats your name anyways? I'd like to atleast know your name if youre going to die."
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby 10/17/2011, 10:41 pm

As Summer sat in her office, her feet kicked up on the desk and leaning back, she played with her little rubics cube. Waiting for something to come up, one of her employees from the front of the bar walked back, Explaining about the man smoking in the bar. "I'll handle him, Just go on with your business.." Summer replied, sitting up in her chair and walking to the front of the bar to the man smoking. "Excuse me sir..." She said, grabbing the cigarette from his hands, "The sign says, No. Smoking.." Her eyes almost glared black, meaning what she said.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 10/17/2011, 10:42 pm

Jacklyn watched the fight from her short distance off. She carefully noted which one was Xiavior. She knew both their names because her abilities allowed her to pry into their minds without them noticing the change. Even from her distance she could tell that information. Slowly she decided to watch from closer off and made her way to an adjacent building sitting on its ledge in the dark shadow. She was so close she could touch them if she reached out but if they tried to reach her she'd use as much strength as she had to move them with a simple wave of the hand. Jacklyn hoped no mere human noticed this display. It was annoying laying low as yet another crazy story crossed the news of magic or "gifted" people. She drew on her arm after resisting the impulse for far too long.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suspicious Rice 10/17/2011, 10:55 pm

My doll, named Yai, sends her observer spirit out, spying Jacklyn into the distance. As Xavier holds me up, Yai's voice pops out into my headphones.
"I spy another contractor." She says. I then smile a bit, laughing at the pain. I pop my gum in front of his face distracting him and kicking him in the stomach, forcing him to release me. I then activate my powers once more to bring a huge metal trash can near me, causing it to ram into Xavier while on its path of destruction. I then crush the metal to entrap him in a metal like substance, sort of like a mummy wrap, immobilizing him for a bit. I then bring him close to me, doing a spinning kick with enough force to smash him into the walls of an abandoned building.
"The name's Shen." I say with arrogance.
Yai's voice then appears in my headphones again.
"Its that girl again." She says. I then look back behind me, squinting my eyes to find Jacklyn in the distance. Not to be distracted, I then turn backwards again to look at Xavier, walking towards him and kicking him once more into the wall while he is immobilized in my trap. I then pop another piece of gum into my mouth and shoot my grappling wire to another building, prepared if ever so he retaliates. If Jacklyn is watching, might as well put on a show!

Suspicious Rice

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 10/17/2011, 10:59 pm

Kidd grabs it back, inhales in the smokes and blows it out throughout his nose, smiling a bit. " Hmm lets see.." He noticed her I.D badge on her shirt. "Well Ms.Summer, if you don't mind letting me be. Everything will be good and easy,ok?" He smiled and showed her his guns, and continued to smoke his cigarette, and engulf down on his liquor courage." Tell me what are you doing down here? To control me?" He laughed out loud, with a emotionless trigger on his face. Kidd cracked his knuckles and drank another bottle, feeling himself getting woozy as the lights above them start to flicker. " So this is PANDORA, the big enforcer for this forsaken city. Don't make me laugh." He laughed again, as the lights start to flicker more and look at her. " So give me your best shot." He winked at her, smoking and puffing out smoke.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 10/17/2011, 11:01 pm

I laugh and i breath, the metal surrounding me freezes and breaks off. i watch him throw his hook, and i breath, freezing the hook, and as it hits, it shatters, and Yen falls. I run towards him, step on his chest, and kick him in the ribs. The cracking sound bringing joy to Xavier. He pulls his sword out, and pierces through the skin on Yen's legs, just slightly cutting the skin of his shins, letting flood flow from him, and then, he let out a gust of frost, freezing the blood on Yen's legs, and thus, leaving him immobilized. Xavier duh his nails into the ice on his arms, and then through, his skin, laughing. He walked back over to Yen, and held a short dagger up to his throat, just cut it slightly, and pushed him over, walking away. "ill leave you alive once, cross me twice, and you shall meet your demise my friend."
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby 10/17/2011, 11:03 pm

Summer grabbed the cigarette and threw it onto the ground, stepping on it and putting it out, then grabs Kidd's neck and lifts him up onto his feet. "Excuse me, But if you dont wanna listen to my rules, Im gonna have to ask you to leave." Summer used all her force, throwing him into the table behind him. Summer walked over to where the broken table and drunk man laid. "Please leave before I have to call back-up." She put her hands on her hips, revealing her gun as well. "Im not some weak ass girl."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 10/17/2011, 11:08 pm

Jacklyn heard the thought as soon as her name crossed it. Cursing herself for missing that dumb doll Yai's presence, she decided since her presence was known, she might as well give it some wrath. She stood and walked along the edge of the building, looking for her best move. She wasn't in the habit of helping others. It almost pained her to do so now, but it was too easy. She faced Yai connecting her power to her, lifted her off the ground and threw her off the building. Without acknowledging Xiavior she walked over to the fire escape and slid down, disappearing into the darkness, only to watch him for her previous place across the street.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 10/17/2011, 11:13 pm

" Oh now you made this interesting!" He pulled out his trusted guns and started to shoot at the girl. He laughed manically and cracked his neck from when he was thrown into the table. He stared around, watching the people squirm around the room, which brought joy to his face. " come on now Pandora, show me what you got!" He yelled and barked at Ms. Summer to order security to dare try him for he had a surprise for them, whether it would kill him or not. Hell was in his eyes and blazed a big fire, finishing a clip and fired more bullets at the people, hitting some.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby 10/17/2011, 11:19 pm

Summer ducked and dodged, every bullet. Running to the phone and dialing the code for back-up. As six or seven fully grown body builders came into the room circling the man, Summer pulled her gun off her hip and aimed it straight for his head. "Now you do what I say, Or you die now, and no one will even know your gone." She raised her eyebrow and cocked her head. "We have the power to make it to where you never even existed. Now leave the building peacefully."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next