When Authors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hollowed

+2
Angel
Etherlam
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Hollowed Empty The Hollowed

Post  Etherlam 6/10/2011, 8:43 pm

Since you were born you have been taught to follow one religion, this is called Origin, the Gods are known as the Ori. Their priests, known as Prior, have these powers such as telekineses, healing, and even spreading great plagues. The followers are made to wear white masks as a sign of faith in the Ori, but there is a group of us who have resisted the will of Origin and plot in secrecy to prove they are not Gods, there is more at work here than the people were made to believe. What path shall you take? Follow the Ori, or will you break apart for the Ori believe if you do not worship them then you are evil and must be destroyed, this has been their tactic for years and now they are discovering new lands in their world where their religion is not known, these new nations are known as the Caldonians and the Lucian Alliance, they do not know about the Ori and the Ori know nothing about them....yet.

Rebel Fourm:
Name:
Weapon:
Other:

Prior Forum:
Name:
Weapon(You have a staff for your powers but you may add other weapons if you want):
Other:

Anything else:
Name:
Nation you come from:
Weapon:
Other:

Mine:
Name: Etherlam
Appearance:The Hollowed Anime_Warriorx
Nation you come from: Caldonia
Weapon: Two swords
Other: I was taught the ways to track and map out new lands and areas, I am close to crossing the border of my country and into a different land, though I do not know where it leads, I expect I shall find out very soon though.

Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

The Hollowed Empty Re: The Hollowed

Post  Angel 6/10/2011, 9:19 pm

Prior Fourm:
Name: Analie Custoum.
Appearance:The Hollowed Whitehairedanimegirl
Weapon: White crystal staff used for healing magic.
Other: Analie is a healing Prior, the youngest from her stages.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 6/10/2011, 10:09 pm

Rebel Fourm:
Name: Mariella
Appearance:The Hollowed Possib10
Weapon: Stolen Staff, short handle blades
Other: My parents were hard core religious. Something about it seemed off to me so I refused to continue believing it and have been living on my own nomadically searching to find a place that doesn't believe it before I can be caught.

Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

https://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero 6/12/2011, 2:18 am

Rebel Fourm:
Name:Aero
Appearance: The Hollowed Anime_red_haired_girl_by_Paramore345
Weapon:Daggers and Arrows
Other:She left very soon after a boy named Etherlam did, secretly following his trail, hoping to find other things then Ori. She has a knack for following trails.

Last edited by Aero on 6/19/2011, 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aero
Aero

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 6/12/2011, 2:05 pm

Rebel Fourm:
Name: Das
Appearance: The Hollowed 456213visipecgrn
Weapon: Ten small daggers
Other: She owns a huge white wolf
The Hollowed A_wolf_girl_of_the_white_angel_by_derSheltie
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 6/15/2011, 5:12 pm

(Starting)
Etherlam walked quietly through the morning woods, walking past each tree with light brown trunks and bright green canopies that stood out in the sunlight. It was mostly quiet except for the sound of leaves rustling and birds whistling to eachother. He raised his arm to shield his eyes from the sun as he looked up to the patterns the leaves formed in front of the sunlight, looking back down and to the unfamiliar land scaping, he was now past the border of Caldonia but he knew he wasn't in Lucian territory, Etherlam had already explored that land when the two leaders of the nations met and established new trading and agreements, this was different land and Etherlam liked to explore new land. Grinning he kept moving, stopping at a river and sitting down, pulling out a scroll piece of paper and unrolling it, mapping what he had already explored in great detail, using a curved lien to mark the first river he found and arrow heads poiting up to mark the forest around the river. He rolled the parchment back up and slid it in his bag before continuing on, walking through the river and making sure to memorize any key details in the landscaping.
Etherlam stopped short of the edge of the forest, getting down he peered through the bushes and into the village he saw, houses made of stone and wood with a combination of star and wood planks for roofing. He unrolled his parchment and pulled a brush from his belt, dipping it into a vial of lack ink he drew three squares with a triangle on top each one, marking this point as the first village, rolling up his map and putting it away he noticed something odd, all the villagers wore a white mask, Etherlam found this extremely odd. He got up and turned around, planning to go back to Caldonia but he felt a hand grip both his arms, stopping him and he looked to his left and right, seeing two men both wearing white masks as well holding his arms, a third man came from the forest but he didnt wear a mask, his eyes white, he had symbols on his face that looked liek they had been cut in there and he held a long staff with a blue crystal on top of it.
"Where is your mask?" The man with the staff said in what seemed like a very old and drawn out voice. "All the followers of Origin have to wear the Mask." He continued, his face emotionless and he's eyes seeming dead but the way they looked into Etherlam made him know this man was very much alive.
"Mask? And what is Origin?" Etherlam asked, struggling in the grip of the two men who held them and they only tightend their grip on him.
"How dare you speak such blasphemy! The Ori see all!" The old man said to him, raising his staff high and it started to glow, Etherlam didn't plan on staying for what he was doing. Etherlam jumped and put all his weight to the right, kicking with both his feet on the on man's knee caps who held hsi right arm, the man loosended hsi grip in pain and Etherlam took the advantage and slipped free, coming around and raising his fist, punching the other man on his left clear in the face and he fell over. The first man got back up and stood in Etherlam's way, grinning Etherlam ran at the man, fist raised and easily dodged the swing of his punch and Etherlam jumped, going to punch him clear in the face but something halted his blow and he remained suspended in mid-air. Looking over Etherlam saw the old man staring at him, his staff glowing and the next thing Etherlam knew was darkness as a fist landed across his temple.
The two burly men picked Etherlam's unconscience body up and looked to the older man who picked up Etherlam's bag and went through it, pulling out the scroll parchment, his eyes widening a bit. "Take him to the keep, put him in the dungeon till he awakens, I will take this to High Priest Azarian." The old man said to the two.
"Yes, Prior." They both replied at the same time, carrying Etherlam into the village, some people looking at him weirdly for he wore no mask, and they tied his hands and legs together, loading him into a wagon and starting off for the keep in the distance.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 6/15/2011, 5:51 pm

Prior Forum:
Name: Azazel
Appearance: The Hollowed RustBlaster
Weapon(You have a staff for your powers but you may add other weapons if you want): an chain wrapped around my staff
Other: Going against the church is an act against the Origin

Last edited by Azazel on 6/15/2011, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 6/15/2011, 6:40 pm

Blooming from her morning quarters with a mask of white covering her dark blue eyes, Analie walked calmly down the hallway. Blessing those as she passed. Living as a Prior was a blessed life. You saved lives without a thing in return, you aided others into seeing the light of the Ori and realizing who they can really be. She loved every minute of it. Except when the elder Priors wouldn't let her into a meeting. Thinking she was too young to handle meetings over new believers. Nodding to her elders as she passed them, she turned into the medical wing. Her door was the second on the right.

A beautiful white, red and blue room that said serenity. The medical bed was decently sized with dark blue sheets and a white blanket. The floors were tiled red so that the blood from harmed members of Orion wouldn't stain white floors. The walls were a soft blue with white trimming of wings. The room was calming. Leaving her door open so her elders would know she would be ready for her next patient, Analie sat at her desk with her hands folding nicely, reading through her books to learn more about the Ori's past. What she was allowed to know at least.

On the wall rested her staff, A red mohogony staff with a beautiful white crystal at the top as the tree had grown around it. Compared to the staffs over the elders, her's was very unique. They said it matched her original and kind personality.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero 6/15/2011, 7:01 pm

She quietly walked through the forest, following signs of leaves that were crushed or simple ink splatters on the forest ground. Her lightness made it possible to move throught her surroundings without a sound. Suddenly she heard men yelling. She scaled and tree and watched 3 strange men attack the boy she was following. She sqeauked, then looked around to see that no one heard her. Once they left, she sat on the ground and hugged herself, wondering what to do now.
Aero
Aero

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 6/15/2011, 7:19 pm

Etherlam's yellow eyes cracked open a bit, his vision a bit blury and his head moving from side to side as he was still dazed from the blow to his head, all he could tell was that he was being dragged through a large stone hallway, he felt dried blood on the side of his face and his hands were tight off tightly behind his back, his feet tied together as they dragged across the red carpet laying flat on the stone floor, gold trimmings covering its sides. He tried to focus more but he still hadn't fully recovered, he could see white masks that looked at him with curiousity, they could tell he was different, that he wasn't from around here, his yellow eyes gave it mostly away and the clothing he wore, the most obvioius give away was he had on no white mask, some people gasped and tlaked in whispers, talking how he must be from a far away land when in truth it was next door, but the followers of Ori don't look beyond their own borders much. The lighting seemed to get dark as the two men dragged Etherlam into a door and hoisted him up as they carried him down a short spiral of stairs, cutting the rope that binded his hands, hooking his hands into chains that were connect to two stone pillars, making his arm spread and impossible of pulling them to close together. Etherlam struggle a bit anyway even though he didn't have enough strength to break metal chains. After a while of hanging there, his legs having give way and so he was on his knees wth his arms spread apart the door opened again, walking down the steps was another old man, his staff was entwined and on top of it was a dark red crystal, his eyes were also white and he carried a brown book, the man on his left carried Etherlam's bag while the other man on his right carried Etherlam's weapons. The old man stopped in front of Etherlam and bent down, peering into his yellow eyes.
"Who are you and where do you come from? A land that does not embrace the Ori? A land of darkness and evil it must be to shield your eyes from the light." The old man said, walking around Etherlam, his staff tapping onto the ground with each step.
"My name is Etherlam...I come from Caldonia, its not a land of evil, we're a peaceful and prosperous nation." Etherlam explained to the man as he stopped in front of him, peering back down into Etherlam's eyes and they narrowed a bit.
"You speak lies and blasphemy, anyone who does not know of the Ori has been sheltered in evil, but luckily we have found you, we can save your soul and that of your people if you embrace the light that is Origin. Here you will be taught the ways of Origin and you will see the light." The old man said, holding up his brown nook that he had been carrying. "This is the book of Origin, I am High Priest Azarian, I speak with the Ori themselves for their council and in turn deliver their message to the people."
"You don't understand, I won't convert to that, and neither will my people, we already have our own system set up, different religions such as yours are respected and none our forced onto the other." Etherlam tried to explain but the High Priest had nodded and one of the men hwo came with him backhanded Etherlam across the face to silince him.
"You will convert or die, all those who do not see the light must be extinguished from this world, so is the will of the Ori and I am their tool to carry out their wishes." Azarian stated, slamming the end of his staff to the ground. "Teach him the ways of Origin, while you..go get Analie for me, tell her to come to ym quarters, I have a request of her." The High Preist said, walking from the room with one man who went to get Analie, the other stayed with Etherlam.
"Are you ready to learn and embrace Origin?" The tall burly man asked, turning his attention back to Etherlam as he held a brown book, already opening its pages and scanning them, keeping his white mask on.
"I will not embrace a flase religion..." Etherlam stated, the remark getting him a fist across the chin.
"If you do not, I have the pleasure of forcing you to convert." The man grinned, unrolling a black tarp and inside it were all sorts of knives and other tools in which to torture a person, and so it began from there.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 6/15/2011, 7:29 pm

Analie shut her eyes calmly, humming her morning hymns as her hands ran gentle over the book. Than she heard a knock at the door. Looking up slightly startled Analie could see it was another Prior. Anzero was his name. He was one of the guard looking priors who used they're skill for fighting. " Azarian requests your presents Analie. We're gonna need your for this one. " He said in a deep voice, staring at her.

Analie nodded sweetly, giving a gentle smile before standing from her desk, pulling her staff off of the wall and walking beside her guard toward Azarian's offices. This had only been the second time she had ever been to the High priest's office. The first was when she was a child. And now they needed her help. It was odd, but she was honored that she had been chosen. Analie's spells had never been matched by another healer, but because she was young she never had gotten the chance. Now that she was twenty-three, it was time for them to use her talents.

Coming to a set of massive stairs, Anzero pushed her gently, flicking his eyes to the large doors. " I've got something.. to attend to. You know the way from here girly. " He said with a smirk, watching her walk up the stairs in silence. She was always stared at by the other priors. Was it that her hair was white, or was it that she seemed so young. Shrugging to herself she folded her hands with her staff in the center, knocking on the door gently before stepping into Azarian's office.

" You needed me Your highness? " She said kneeling before his desk, holding her staff in front of her and bowing her head. Her voice was sweet and gentle. Almost like a nightingales song.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 6/15/2011, 7:37 pm

I sit in a meeting with the elders, as they had high hopes for me to cast every damned soul that has chosen the Origin. I may be young but I act as if I'm wise and older. Since I was young they had me wrapped around their finger. Loyal and Justified to only them. Once ago, a heathen asked me to spare his life for he had an family ,but didn't believe in the Origin. "To go against the church is going against the Origin." After I spoke, I cast his wretched soul to gates hell as he was an heathen. In the room, one of the elders spoke to me," Azazel as an loyal prior to the Origin, we need you to convert an man who has a bit of promise for our order. If he doesn't agree to the Origin, kill him as the wretched dog he is." I spoke to them," To go against the church is going against the Origin. I shall do what is needed to be done." I bowed to them and made an cross on my forehead as I headed out of the room. I walked to the prison cell, holding onto my staff. I head inside and spoke to one," Is this the man I must commend to years of agonizing pain and suffer?" He nodded and I looked at the man with yellow eyes. I headed towards him, grabbing an hold of him, speaking with no emotion,"Do you actually want to die for not believing what is right? We are salvation not like your home of sinners!"
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 6/15/2011, 7:45 pm

Mariella walked along the path under the city quietly. This path was dangerous since the people that frequented it were usually wanted for something. Mariella couldn't really talk much though since she herself was a partially wanted individual. She'd been on the run from the Ori and their faith for about a month now. She couldn't remember the first time she'd questioned the faith everyone else believed but now she was almost positive there was a better faith out there. Her plan was to get out of the main city as fast as she could. That plan had taken a harsh turn when her parents were killed brutally because of her, because she'd run off. It had made her want to die too yet soon enough she regained herself and turned back to the task at hand.

As the tunnels twisted and turned darkly she tried not to be afraid of what might lie ahead. A raid which was becoming much more common as the Ori were growing wise to the run aways was always random and certainly would result in her death. Mariella finally saw the sky again and breathed a sigh of relief. The streets were quiet and almost barren. She leaned stealthily up against a building. "I wonder why.."she thought out loud before she was met by a barrage of weapons each of which she battled trying to maintain a sense of where she was. She'd led herself directly to an Origin worship house. How ironic. They led her inside and told her to start praying. She knelt down slowly taking in exactly how many people were near her and the exact moment when to rise to her feet and run. At the moment she was lucky not to be recognized this far on the skirts of town so she was only regarded as a foolish little girl. Thankfully that might come to her advantage.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 6/15/2011, 7:51 pm

The High Priest turned as Analie was bowing before him and he calmly strode over, taking a seat behind his desk and pulling out four scolled up pieces of parchment, laying them out flat upon his desk, a map of Caldonia, one of Lucian and the last two pieces of the unfinished mapping of the Ori land. He used smoothed rocks to hold the corners apart and gestured for Analie to get up and tale a seat across from his desk so she could see the maps as well. "Prior Analie, good to see you again, I have summoned you because earlier today we found a man in the forest along the unexplored region of lands. He was carrying these maps, these two are unfamiliar to me or anyone else I've shown them to." He explained, pointing to the Caldonian and Lucian maps before looking back to Analie. "Right now we're tryong to get more information concerning these lands out of him, so far he's only said they know nothing of Origin and have been sheltered in the evil of false religion. This is why I need you Analie, help me to convert this man and learn what you can from him, and please, once Azazel is done, keep him alive, converted or not I still wish to learn what I can while he is still useful. Relay this message back to Azazel once you see him and you best get down there now, I suspect Prior Azazel has already had to much time with this stranger." High Preist Azarian said, leaning back in his finely carved chair, looking over the maps again, as if it was a golden treasure he had discovered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Etherlam looked up at the new man who had come in, his yellow eyes bearing hatred for the way he was being spoken to, he struggled against the chains more, but to no end, he was locked tightly in place, his chest bleeding, arms and back bruised and bloodied from the beatings he had gotten from the first man earlier for etherlam would not listen to the stories from their bible and refused to convert to their religion. "I am no sinner!" He said and spat in the mans face just to make his point clear, his spit was bloody though, having taken some of the hardest hits to his face and one of his eyes was already turning purple, the other red because of a popped blood vessel from one nasty hit in the begininng of the session.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 6/15/2011, 8:00 pm

" Yes Your highness" She said standing with her staff in hand. Analie than quickly moved down the stairs, hoping Azazel hadn't killed the poor man. She never understood why they used so much force against people who were outside the light of the Ori. Stepping into the jail cell where Azazel stood before the man's cell she smiled. The room seemed to illuminate around her. The room didn't see so dark anymore. " I've got it from here Azazel, his highness would like you see you. I am to take care of this man. " She said calmly, making her her white hood covered her gently face.

She than turned to the jail cell and placed the tip of her crystal to the jail bars, once a light grew from the touch, the jail cell bars moved. Walking over to the blood covered man her eyes widened. The poor thing was in horrible condition. She hoped at least that the priors had not done this. Touching his restraints softly she looked down at him, her blue eyes reflecting the white light of her crystal. " If you promise to remain calm I can take care of you in my medical wing. I swear on the Ori that I will never hurt you. " She said with a soft smile her pink lips curling softly into a smile. She than reached back her free hand pushing off her hood so she would have nothing to hide. Her white hair fell gracefully from the back of the hood as her full soft face was exposed. She kept her smile down at the man, hoping he would come with her calmly.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 6/15/2011, 8:07 pm

I turned my face and cleans the blood that he spat at me with my hand. "Your blood is tainted with the unholiness of wicked world." I showed him my hand with his blood. "You shall be taken from this world as the sinners you are. No long are you an man, you an condemned soul." I punch him at him with the hand with his blood, hearing the smack of each blow.
I then saw another prior come into the room but not to strike fear in his heart. But she took him away, my job wasn't done. But I let her grab him and take him away. That wretched soul was gonna die by my hands for he is an sinner and I'm his only salvation to the Origin. I grabbed hold of my staff,looking at her and him. One wrong move and he's dead, and my job is done for now.

I cracked my neck and stared at him continuously, as if I'm peering into his soul.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 6/15/2011, 8:13 pm

Mariella sat there for a minute with her head down. Her mask was on since she didn't want to be labeled a rebel. Something moved out of the corner of her eye and a man looked on angrily at her. "Take this traitor where she belongs." he said menacingly. She jumped to her feet to take off when from behind her she was smacked over the head with something causing her to black out. A few hours later she woke up a little disoriented chained in a cell. Mariella tried to look like she was still out as she looked around seeing very few people other than the guard. She grew angry then at this capture. They should have just killed her. There was no way she'd allow herself to be taken in under the helpful wing of the Ori and their backward religion, Origin. The guard looked at her as if he knew something about her she didn't making her grow uneasy.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 6/15/2011, 8:14 pm

Etherlam looked up at the woman's face as she spoke to him, he couldn't see clearly anymore, his vision was blurred again and one eye was swollen up and he was panting slightly from the work of resisting the pain he was forced to endure. "I heard alot of talk about how the Ori are suppose to be good...yet here I am, on my knees caked in my own blood." He said sarcastically toward her, he wouldn't fight her though, he didn't have the strength to move on his own and his muscles were sore and he could feel he had lost alot of blood, but something about the woman's voice made him trust her so he sighed and nodded as best he could at her offer. "I'll go with you.." He said with reluctance, it was better than sitting here and being beaten endlessly for no reason, he had no desire to convert to such a religion but he needed to be healed badly. All he could notice about this woman was her white long hair, everything was blurred over.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 6/15/2011, 10:24 pm

Analie nodded. She than helped him up, and put him into a wheelchair, strapping his wrists down just in case. She than smiled and nodded to Azazel who seemed to have a fury for this man. She than pushed him out into the light of the main room, taking him down to the medical wing. Once they reached her room, she shut the door behind them, set free his wrists and helped him onto the bed. She placed a pillow gently behind his head, and made sure he was comfortable. Smiling down at the man she touched the crystal of her staff gently as her free hand began to glow. Placing it over the man's eyes she pulled her hand away slowly. Once her hand moved his vision was clear. " You should be able to see clearly now, let me know if I need to try again. Its my first healing of someone who isn't use to the Ori, " She said with a laugh. She than helped him out of his shirt, placing her hand over his chest, healing his wounds slowly, making sure to get every scratch, burn and bit that had been done to him.

What he had said before, about the Ori being evil began to mess with her mind. Could a prior really have done this to him? " If you don't mind me asking.. " She said a bit timidly. " What is your name? " She said smiling down at him, staying completely calm and gentle.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 6/15/2011, 10:43 pm

Etherlam rubbed his wrists when they were finally free of the chains and took her help to sit in the wheelchair only to have more clamps placed on his wrists, he didn't like the feeling of being helpless like this, it made him sick. When they finally reached her medical room and the clamps were free he lied down on the bed with her help, not resisting her, he was a skilled fighter but in his condition he doubted he could even take on a small child at the moment. Etherlam saw her staff moving closer through his blurred vision and he winced slightly until to feel a warm feeling through his eyes and when he opened them again he could see much better. The first thing Etherlam noticed was her beauty, it stunned him for a bit at how beautiful she was and finally snapped out of it when he felt his shirt coming off only to feel more of the warm healing magic within his chest this time, and even though he felt so much better without those cuts and bruises he had still lost alot of blood, so he was still to weak to try an escape and he looked back up at the woman who was healing him.
"Etherlam, my name is Etherlam Val'Shay. Do you have a name?" He asked, his breathing starting to even out, he must have had a cracked rib she healed cause he found it much more easier to breath now and he sighed, lying back on the bed and resting.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 6/15/2011, 10:51 pm

" Its Analie. " She said gently, she smiled to him, her dark blue eyes moving to his face before back to his wounds. She than sat on the side of the bed for a moment, reaching over to his head, healing his head from all of the force that had been given to him from what he had been through. Once his head was healed she moved to his arms, making sure to be careful so he wouldn't have any pain left when she was done.

Once she had healed all she could see she walked over to her table pulling out a small tube and a small needle attached to a bag of blood. Walking back over to him, she hung the bag and placed her hand on his wrists gently. " This will sting a little, but it will get you back on your feet. " She said with a smile. She than sunk the needle into his skin, attaching the blood bag as blood began to circulate back into his system. She than pulled a few bandages off of her table and wrapped his wrists so that the bruises could heal.

" Were you harmed on your legs at all? " She asked sweetly, looking him up and down to make sure she hadn't missed anything. The last thing she wanted was for her patient to be in pain. " Also.. if you don't mind me asking.. Who did this to you? " She said softly. She wouldn't believe that the Ori could do such a thing, to her they were so sweet and kind. They had told her the world outside the Ori's light was dark and evil. She had never even seen the fun since the Priors never let her outside. They always kept her trapped inside. Always making her curious as to what was out there and where she came from.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 6/15/2011, 11:10 pm

He turned his head to look over at her, memorizing her name along with the rest, Analie, he ketp saying in his mind before finally looking back up at the ciecling, the colors were relaxing and he shut his eyes but stayed awake to have conversation with her. Etherlam shook his head, feeling a small sting in his wrist from the needle. "No, they never went for my legs." He told her and quietly thought to himself, that will be their biggest mistake, he though of a plan in his mind while Analie was busy checking him over, get filled up on the blood so I can get up faster, avoid harming Analie if necassary render her unconscience, take a knife or tool from her medical tools, head out the door and into the hallways, neutrilize anyone who gets in the way then run back to Caldonia as fast as I can. Etherlams yellow eyes opened again as he was done thinking to himself and looked back over at Analie just in time to hear her second question. "An elderly man with white eyes, weilding a staff like yours, after he left the others, then another man with a staff came in, the one you saw me with before we left." He explained to her, lying his head back down. "The first fre tried converting me and when I would not listen to their stories, they did this." He finished, flexing his fingers as they started to become less numb.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 6/15/2011, 11:18 pm

Analie's eyes widened extremely. She looked like she had just gotten her heart ripped out. " No.. They-They couldn't! Everything they've tought me.. They've always been so gentle to me.. So kind.. His highness told me he saved me as a child.. He said that if it weren't for the light of the Ori I would of never lived.. " She said timidly. She than leaned on the bed. Her face seemed so distressed. How could they do such a thing to this man. She knew the Ori wasn't for everyone, and she knew not everyone could understnad the Ori's light, but if they did something like this, with their powers to this man? What could she believe.

Analie put her head in her hands, shutting her eyes. " I just.. can't believe they did that to you.. " She said softly. She than dropped her staff to the ground and stared at it. " It explains everything.. Why I'm not allowed to go outside, why I never get to see the meetings of new priors, why I'm never allowed to heal outsiders except for you.. They never wanted me to know the truth. " She said with a growl. She than stood and shook her head.

" If what you say is true, you're probably already planning to escape.. If you must leave, take the secret passage under the bed when you're stronger.. I wont stop you.. " She said softly. She kept her eyes from Etherlam, just staring at the floor.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 6/15/2011, 11:23 pm

As the prisoner was in another prior's hand, I went to go clear my thoughts. I headed to my room that I rarely go to and lie down on my bed. I let my hood down to show my white hair and eyes. I just lie down there staring at ceiling. I have an bad feeling about Analie's motives for she is young. The prisoner said my religion was false, made me hate him even more with burning passion. I went to the high priest's office to speak to him about the situation just to reassure me. I knocked on the door,asking," High Priest may I speak to you?" I awaited his answer as I stand outside of the door with my hood up.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 6/15/2011, 11:28 pm

He watched her as she started talking, waiting patiently for her to be through and letting his body fill with more blood so he could be stronger, he felt sorry for this girl. He felzed his fingers again and this time the muscles in his arms and legs, testing the, he was still drianed but it would have to do, besides they'd only torture him when he got fully better. Etherlam sat up on the bed, pulling the needle from his wrist and dropping it, as he stood up he almost fell over but quickly regained his footing, holding himself steady as he looked back to Analie who was staring at the floor. "I can't leave, not yet, I need to get my weapons and those maps, please help me and I'll take you with me to Caldonia, you'll like it there, I promise." He told her, waiting for an answer as he went over and went through the room till he found a good enough knife that would suit him till he got his swords back, there weren't many guards around here and they mostles carried blunt objects for beating, not useful for killing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
High Priest Azarian was standing at the top of the tower to the keep, golden gates open and fire birning endlessly inside, without any uel or wood, just on the stone with bright orange and red flames flickering menicingly back and forth while the High Priest held his arms open wide, a face in the fire speaking to him in his mind. His old white eyes opened again and he looked to the man in the room with him. "Go get me Prior Azazel!" He commanded and the Ori follower bowed at his waist, walking quickly from the room to give word to Azazel that the High Priest wanted to seem him in the Tower of Ori. Azarian looked back into the flames, the face in the fire beggining to speak with him again, giving him the needed knowledge for the upcoming war.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum