When Authors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experimental Beings

+3
captainmason
Maretothebear
Rion
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Experimental Beings - Page 2 Empty Re: Experimental Beings

Post  captainmason 7/9/2011, 7:29 pm

I woke up in a startle and slowly remember what happened.I looked over and saw the wall still knocked down.I saw a girl there asleep?I whisper-"hey...you!whats going on here?"her head turned and i saw her face transform into that of a snake.she turned into a full sized anaconda and slithere dout of her restraints and sltihers to mme.eyes pitch black.she suddenly bit my arm and i jolted in pain.and then she looked me dead in the face and...i woke up realizxing it sjust a sick dream.i see an IV in my arm and notice im in solitary confinement?i start screamming for help..knwing its hopeless

Last edited by CaptainMason on 7/9/2011, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bc everyone bitches and whines about little fucking details when they could just keep living there lives...)

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero 7/10/2011, 11:43 pm

Aero lies against the wall, sweat running down her skin. She pulls her hair out of the braid and combs it with her fingers. She picks a few leaves out of her hair and relaxes. The screaming in the other room has stopped. I guess this place couldn't be that bad, she thought. Atleast it had clean rooms. Aero walked across the room and sat across from the door, waiting for someone to tell her what was going on.
Aero
Aero

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/12/2011, 12:21 am

"Rebecca, dear, the restraints are only for our safety until we know fully of what you are. Once we know that, we will place you into a holding cell where you will be free. Your cell is fully furnished to your comfort, and you are waited on 24/7." Riku walked over to her, and tightened the leads she managed to remove, and strapped her arms to the chair with a push of a button. He walked over to the table where the blood results where processing and typed in, Process. Species. Blood type. Age. Power level. On the screen the information showed

Species: Psychic
Blood Type: Unknown
Power Level: 4+/10

"Very well. The doctor should be pleased. Although, her power is quite low. Something to be worked with." He walked back over to her, and begin taking the machines off, and out of her. He softly touched her hand, and pressed the face of his watch in and the teleported into a fully furnished, Victorian styled room. He pressed the side of his watch, and the restraints vanished. He showed her around, always with an eye on her and his watch ready. Once he had her settled in, he asked, "What would you like to eat? I'd be glad to cook something up."
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 7/12/2011, 12:32 am

Rebecca silently watched as he worked through that hospital room until she was led in a bizzare teleporter to a second more comfortable room. When he'd taken the leads, ivs, and anything else off she'd looked away hoping his touch wouldn't set her mind off. Luckily, she'd been so worked up it was easy to block out. Now that she was calming down she could feel her mind tugging at those thoughts. She remained passive to them not allowing them to cross her mind as she twitched slightly under the pressure. "I'm not hungry." She said trying to watch him without gaining his eye contact and putting as much distance between them as she could. As she'd grown older each new ability she discovered showed up in these intense situations so Rebecca would do whatever she could to keep calm.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

https://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 7/12/2011, 12:45 am

I sit there in complete silence waiting for soemthing to happen.I can feel the night approaching.When the ngiht is here,i turn into a bat and easily get away from my harness.i fly up to the ceiling and wait.patiently-

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Experimental Beings - Page 2 Empty The Office

Post  Damon 7/15/2011, 1:03 pm

Mr. Yugoshina was in his office, sitting down in his office chair, hands resting upon his expensive, hard oak desk. His eyes were glued onto his monitor watching all of the cameras in the Victorian-style rooms, making sure that the creatures were well behaved and did not do anything that would jeopardize research. Pressing a button onto the keyboard, the loud speaker in the room Dr. Riku was in instantly came on.

"Dr. Riku, have you completed the tests?" asked Mr. Yugoshina, patiently waiting for a response.
Damon
Damon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/15/2011, 1:13 pm

Riku Heard the voice, and pressed the face of his watch in and appeared in the room next to The Doctor. Yes sir, they are completed. Would you let me access your computer? Ill be able to pull the results up for you in seconds. Riku waited for a response and kept an eye on the room that Rebecca was in. On the screen she was nervous, it showed. She didnt know why she was here and she would soon find out. Riku turned the face of his watch upside down, and turned it in. Her room began to change and the temperature dropped significantly. The room began to flip completely, the old Victorian style room, slowly became a dark, enclosed room. the walls turned and on the other side of the walls were pictures of her in the past that we had taken without her knowing. The first picture, The day of her birth.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Experimental Beings - Page 2 Empty The Office

Post  Damon 7/15/2011, 1:28 pm

"Yes, do what you must.", Mr. Yugoshina rolled away allowing Dr. Riku to pull up the tests on the computer. Mr. Yugoshina looked around at his office. It was rather dark and there were two wooden bookshelves near the door. Old leather books populated the shelves as dust and spiderwebs inhabited the eerie feeling from it. Above the door laid a long glass panel with a prized double barrel shotgun inside of it. If there was ever a time to shoot and kill his own test subject, then that was the gun to do it...

Closing his eyes and leaning back in his chair, Yugoshina thought about all the past research that were wasted just by ending up killing the test subjects in cruel ways. Hopefully the new girl in that Victorian room won't end up the same way. Yugoshina had planned to accomplish his biggest test with her that others have died in the process. He opened his eyes, looking at the computer monitor.
Damon
Damon

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 7/15/2011, 2:31 pm

i began to lose hope of a guard coming in and me getting out.i noticed te camera's so i went face to face with it."you win...just give me a dark room and a coffin and ill comply with your tests..."i went out of bat from and went bac in the restraints.what the HELL was i thinking?

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero 7/15/2011, 2:37 pm

Aero gets up, noticing she is all alone. The hunger of her body is killing her, seeing how she could eat a deer raw every other night. Aero looks around the room and a plan is thought up in her head. It was a good plan. She quickly shifts into a panther, the special material on her clothes allowing the clothes to shift with her. Aero climbs, step by step, digging her claws into the wall, up to a barred window. She then grabs hold of one of the bars with her teeth and twists it. When it comes loose, she throws it down. "I guess they don't know who I am.." she whispers." Then she holds onto the edge and shifts back into her smaller human form and slides through the window easily, fitting just right, but she had no purchase as she fell from the window to the ground below. "Ow.." she mumbled, thinking she had bruised her other ribs. She crawls, hurting, around the perimeter of this building, hoping to get to the front to figure out what it was for.
Aero
Aero

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 7/15/2011, 10:35 pm

Rebecca nearly jumped as the voice of a man who seemed to be in charge boomed to Dr.Riku. Thankfully he left soon after yet Rebecca's abilities had an uncanny ability to nag at her when she was being watched. She looked up not seeing but detecting their must be a camera in her room. It only seemed logical. As she sat in the center of the room she noticed the temperature drop and this only enhanced her abilities double fold. The room changed dramatically after that and suddenly a lifes montage in pictures were displayed around her. Apparently they felt her young years had been something terrible...they would be correct but Rebecca knew to admit this would be torture in itself. Instead she chose to sit with her eyes closed in the center of the room in complete silence, still as a stone allowing her extra sensory of her surroundings to guide her in who might be present around her. It was then that she decided if they thought she'd be such an easy catch it was time to mix things up. She knew she only had to whisper to be heard. "Dr.Riku the memory you are looking for begins at age 10. Do have the good sense to think a little." she whispered as she concentrated hard on the room reaching out of it and finding the mind she was searching for. Rebecca knew such reaching could be detected even in humans as they normally felt unusually light. Into Dr.Yogushina's mind she sent a message that wasn't threatening, just powerful in itself. "You may have an eye on me but I have three to use to watch you.."
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 7/15/2011, 11:28 pm

She was circling the strange animal which lay before her dead. "Oh my god..." she knelt next to the creature and clamped her teeth onto it's neck giving it life, after all she's immortal. The mutated deer stood up daze and ran straight into a tree. "Hmm..." Joy thought as her supersensitive ears picked up the sound of twisting metal and turned into a cheetah bolting towards the sound. She arrived slowly upon a building and a panther in a window. Joy watched the bars fall to the ground as she slowly crept towards the bars smelling them. She gazed up at the panther and growled "Jump down. I shall turn into a giant griffin and catch you." she demanded.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/17/2011, 1:13 am

After making the room change, the Doctor told me to do what i needed. I quickly pulled up the test results and showed him them. I walked out of the room after saying goodbyes and headed down to Rebecca's room. I pressed the face in on my watch and i was sitting next to her. I smiled and asked her what each picture represented and happened to her. Each picture on the walls, all made an impact on her life to make her who she was today, but Rike wanted the real story behind the pictures. He stood up, and walked to the first picture. She looked about 3. maybe 4. "May we start here?"
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Experimental Beings - Page 2 Empty Dr. Yugoshina's Office

Post  Damon 7/17/2011, 1:34 am

Yugoshina rolled up towards the computer, his eyes carefully reading the results. Once he was satisfied, he leaned back in his chair, folding his arms, and letting out a heavy sigh. Leaning forward again, he pressed a key on the keyboard and the screen automatically went back to the cameras. With eyes picking up on the slightest movement in some of the empty rooms that the cameras displayed, Yugoshina rubbed his eyes with his hands and at that time some strange thought got into his mind.

You may have an eye on me but I have three to use to watch you..That thought echoed through his mind and he couldn't help but find himself wondering where that thought came from. He shook his head, discarding that thought until finding himself thinking over it again.

"Heh, I got an eagle eye all over you. Escaping is futile and certainly means death." Yugoshina spoke, though there was no one there to hear it.

The screen went over to another camera where this camera displayed a panther twisting one of the bars. Yugoshina found himself grinning as this meant this subject could be tested on her endurance and skills. Slowly, he rolled the chair over to a set of panels near the desk, and pressing onto a red button, it brought up the same camera, displaying the girl now walking around.

"Let us see how well you can handle a set of robotic poachers..." Yugoshina's eyes marveled over the bright screen, the light reflecting off of his glasses.

From where the girl was, down a hallway a door would open with a group of about 4 men, each carrying a rifle, would silently sneak out, each having the same orders and knowledge of where the girl was last seen. These robots were keen hunters. Developed by Yugoshina himself, the robots were equipped with deadly guns, the ability to sound the alarm, in case Yugoshina wasn't able to spot a subject escaping, and the mindset of a hunter in a jungle.

(For those of you who read The Most Dangerous Game, General Zaroff is whom the robots are basically based off of.)
Damon
Damon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 7/17/2011, 1:46 am

Rebecca refused to speak at first. She only stared at the picture with a blank unreadable expression resisting any emotion at all from entering her mind. She wanted so badly to control this doctor but she knew doing so would only result in further study. She felt a twitch running through her as she heard men running up the hall toward what she imagined to be another creature suffering. She stood up from her spot on the floor looking passive walking toward Dr.Riku looking at him thoughtfully getting a read on him then turned away to sit in a chair facing away from him and the picture. Slyly and sarcastically she responded to him saying the most obvious thing that comes to mind, "It looks like I'm 4yrs old and I may be trapped here but that doesn't guarentee my...obedience and willingness to comply".
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/17/2011, 1:55 am

Riku shook his head, annoyed, turned the watch face, pressed it in and left. "That...that FREAK thinks she can bother me. Just wait i cant wait until the robots..." As he said he, the robots zoomed past him, and faded into the air. The room filled with screams of terror and Riku cold only laugh. He continued walking down the wall to his chambers, but went to check in on the doctor one last time to see if he needed anything. "Doctor, is there anything I can get you?" He walked farther into the room, looked at the monitor of the girl being attacked by the Zaroffbots as Riku called them, (Awesome book btw) and he laughed at the thought of her death. He turned his watch face back to the normal way, and a chair appeared directly under him. He sat down, and called the maid into the room. Within seconds she was there, "Yes sir?" she spoke, "Linny, Can you get the Doctor whatever he wants, and me something cold to drink?" She nodded waiting for the doctor to tell her what, and if he wanted anything as Riku watched intently on the girl and the Zaroffbots.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon 7/17/2011, 2:37 am

Yugoshina turned around to look at Dr. Riku upon his stated question.

"Yes, can you go bring me the bloodthirsty Rottweilers? It's time they have a meal." Yugoshina spoke softly, a touch of madness hanging onto his sentence.

He turned over to the computer monitor, watching the camera change over to the camera with the girl in the room (Mare). He narrowed his eyes, suddenly feeling a suspicious wave sweep over me.

Could she have tapped into my mind?
Yugoshina rolled his chair over towards the monitor, typing on the keyboard that brought up a small window that then started replaying the video of the girl in the room. It showed Dr. Riku trying to get her to explain the pictures, but there was one thing at caught Yugoshina's eyes. The girl seemingly stared at Dr. Riku as if she was studying him.

He grinned, turning up the volume of his computer and letting it replay what the girl said.

Interesting..it seems she could have telepathic powers. I must study her more carefully, and if it calls for, put her in an environment where her mind would suffer. Then we shall see how her little ability will play out against my ultimate test.
Damon
Damon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/17/2011, 6:17 pm

Linny nodded at the demand for the dogs and took off with haste. Riku shook his head and payed close attention to the camera where Rebecca's room was. He kept an eye on her wishing for her to attempt something. She had some type of power, but he wasnt sure what it was other than it had a psychic rating from the test results.

Linny came back into the room, "Doctor Yugoshina, the dogs are outside of the door when you are ready." she turned and scurried from the room. Riku laughed when Rebecca looked directly at the camera. She knew that she was being watched, and it was most likely the reason that she wasnt showing any type of powers. She knew that we were watching her and we wanted to know what she really was able to do. She didnt want us to find out and of course, we were going to either way.

"Doctor, ill handle this girl with the dogs if youd like. I have a little special something in store for her."
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 7/17/2011, 6:38 pm

i got very thirsty.i heard the screams and the barking of the rottweilers.easy prey.i got into my bat form and flew into an air vent.I followed the barking and saw the dogs below me.I silently got out and flew down onto a rottweiler and quickly bit into its neck.drinking its blood.its was disgusting but it was ANIMAL blood.it was only drunk for survival.i ignored the taste and drank all of the blood quickly.the dog slumped over dead.moments later it got up like it was asleep.But i knew it was now my minion.I ordered it to go after the doctor and attack.I then flew back into my room like nothing happened while the rottweiler did my biding.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/17/2011, 7:11 pm

The alarm went off and i smiled, i heard the dog outside of the door and i pressed in the sides of my watch, the dog instantly dropped to death before it could do anything to Riku or the doctor. Each dog had a chip iin it and if things went wrong, the dog would die. I walked into the room with the vampire, laughed at him, and pulled the face out of my watch. The roof opened, bullet proof glass showed, the sun beamed down. "Ill kill you now if i have too freak." Riku turned away and twisted his watch changing the room to vibrant bright colors, and then teleported out of the room.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 7/17/2011, 9:00 pm

i winced at the burning.i quickly transfromed into a bat and flew into the air vent and stayed there.torturing bastard... i thought and i "slept" by hanging on the top of of the air vent.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 7/17/2011, 9:07 pm

Rebecca heard the terror going on around her to the other patients even though a patient was a term that here varied between welcomed guest and prisoner. Finally alone once again she relaxed a bit even though she knew it would be short lived. Her defiance of the imposed authority around her would eventually lead her to having to deal with it and them soon. For a few minutes she turned off her extra sensors and looked around at all the pictures knowing with the slightest touch of any one of them she would mentally be unable to resist her eyes glazing and being able to see the moment as if it were happening once more. She'd only experienced that once and it wasn't pleasant. At least here they wouldn't kill her while she experienced it. Her mind kicked on feeling watched more intensely this time. She went back to her place in the center of the room sitting dead center humming calmly glad her mind with all of its weaknesses was locking everyone out.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 7/17/2011, 9:14 pm

i woke up thirsty again.i went through the vents to find rebecca there.I smiled as i silently flew down and turned into my human form.
"hello,aren't you beautiful...I'm not going to hurt you.I want to help you escape."I seem to glide to her as i kissed her hand.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon 7/17/2011, 9:16 pm

Dr. Yugoshina rolled over to the other screen, typing on the keyboard again as different windows opened up on the screen. He carefully looked over the windows, each displaying different camera angels, until finally, a camera showing the room where the vampire/demon stayed in.

"You're such a nuisance. I'll go ahead and dispatch of you with my new Nova Gas. Perhaps I should burn you alive, or should I leave your body victim to the flesh-eating cells?" Dr. Yugoshina asked himself, the madness in his mind making it seem like he was actually asking the vampire the question.

Dr. Yugoshina then pressed on the Enter key on the board, bringing up a new window with a list of series of commands available to be entered into the system. Moving the mouse cursor over to the option Benzodiazepines Gas. Once clicked on, the room that the vampire was in would be subjected to severe gassing. Vents places in each corner of the room would start releasing the gas inside the room.

Dr. Yugoshina grinned, minimizing the window and then bringing up a new set of options where the AC vent (The vent you came through Mason), would start pumping air into the room which would circulate the gas around the room even faster. If the gas was breathed in, the effects of hypnosis would begin as the target's eyes would be subjected to a sort of state where the target would feel like he or she is floating through the air, but then they would suddenly feel what it's like to plummet from the air, straight into a land full of deep pits where the pits would belch large towers of flames, that seemed to hug onto the clouds. Dr. Yugoshina spent many years developing this gas and first tested it out on a previous man that had the power to change his height. Since Dr. Yugoshina did not have a room for such a person with that capability, the man was a constant thorn in Yugoshina's side, until one day, after relentless research, Yugoshina finally developed the gas that could be lethal if large doses were breathed in a confined room. To be concise and straight to the point, Yugoshina used the gas on the man and he died from the severe effects of the hypnosis. With the muscle relaxer relaxing all of his muscles, including his involuntary muscles such as his heart, the hypnosis increased his heart rate to alarming rates, but since the heart muscle could not keep up, the man died of lack of oxygen, and thus experienced a frightening world that seemed like a hundred nightmares into one. A terrible death it was.

Dr. Yugoshina came from his flashback, his eyes darting across the room to make sure nobody was inside. He knew he was safe since his office was far away from the cells, but even if the subjects did come to where his office was, they would have to find the exact spot in the wall to enter his office.

But with his cameras and secret cameras placed strategically around his entire research facility, he could watch all that goes on...
Damon
Damon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 7/17/2011, 9:28 pm

Rebecca looked at this creature wide eyed and scared sensing no beating heart within it. She deduced the charm he displayed was merely a front. She backed up to a corner and looked at him almost speechless. Sometime in those few moments a gas had been released into the room and things were beginning to look fuzzy to her. She hoped it was meant for this creature but given the circumstances she gained her senses long enough to rush to the other side of the room where an emergency system was set up on the wall. Rebecca then pulled the oxygen mask off the wall and the clean air immedietly flowed to her. That didn't stop her from passing out as her mind worked overtime to protect her from feeling pain. Since her pain was amplified often her blood pressure would rise rapidly and a black out would occur. Her best hope was to not stop breathing and the oxygen line remained pumping as she collapsed against that wall hoping the new creature fell before she did.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum