When Authors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Snow

+2
Rion
Revan
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Black Snow - Page 3 Empty Re: Black Snow

Post  Rion 7/28/2011, 10:58 pm

"Well, your a demon yourself so....it works out." Grudge watched her dog walk in and laughed. "Kimba ay? Shes looking mighty ferocious!" Grudge looked an Alex, rose from his throne and took her hand pulling her out to the kitchen as both Dogs followed. "Lucifer should be excited to here of your news. He's been wishing to punish somebody. Hopefully your right." They walked into the kitchen nearest his room and began rummaging around for some food. "Blade, go get the bowl next to my throne? Its running low." Blade dashed off and grudge could only smile. He had raised Blade from a puppy and they had been together for about 700 years now. Grudge wasnt letting Blade leave him alone...especially without anyone else. "Alex, what are you hungry for? Im starving...That fight got me on a craze to eat everything in here....and im thinking about doing it!" He sat down at the table and called for a maid to cook for Alex, Blade, Kimba, and himself. The maid had served up all different types of food and the four began devouring food, leaving the kitchen a mess, and empty of food other than scraps.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 7/28/2011, 11:11 pm

Alex couldn't help but laugh following him into the kitchen. It was different having someone so high in rank speaking to her so in good spirits. "Oh, I'll just pick around whats served." she said then watched the maid rush around the kitchen preparing food sort of frightened. "Anastasia, she said pulling the name out of the womans mind, calm yourself, there will be no harming someone in your position." She regarded the maid calmly barely glancing at her with those words. " Uvall is as you know a main general, a confidant of Lucifers, I can't just walk in there claiming he's made a mistake like that. I'm not one of Lucifers..companions." She wrinkled her nose thinking of the heram of nymph like women that graced his presence whenever he asked. Watching Grudge eat was pretty typical of the men surrounding the Core. Near barren of most manners of this respect. For a moment, Alex looked off as a vision came to her and frightened her slightly. " Those that need my assistance, if thats what you might call it, aren't happy I've left my chamber for so long. It's an interesting mix being here for me, I'm something of a slave and a princess all in one moment." she laughed unable to shake the feeling. "So, how did you become a Hand?" she asked trying not to search for the answer within him herself.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

https://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 7/28/2011, 11:20 pm

the soldier come sback and says he cant find alex.
I sigh and stab him in the face,killing him instantly.
useless bastard....
I told my horse to go to the city by telepathy it snorted in agreement and we were ther ein 15 minutes.

shadow and I landed harshly and people were running and screaming as i charged through,followed by the dumping of the bodies.

I got off my horse and found Alex in the kitchen.
"Alex,we require your assistance onc emore.we must know if any of these humans is the hunter you spoke of."
I didn't wait for an answer and i harshly grabbed her arm and pulled her out leaving the hand in complete confusion.

I rushed through the crowd and practically threw alex at the bodies,not in anger,but, excitement.we could of just won the war!
I eagerly pulled out a notepad and started writing names so fast the pencil actaully smokes.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha 7/28/2011, 11:24 pm

Sophia followed him through the Bune, grinning to herself everytime a demon mistook her for a human and lingered after her hoping for a weakness. If only they knew... they would run for the hills and beg for their lives. She knew Drake was right he should do all the talking and she should do her best to look 'innocent'. When they approached the store it definitely looked abandoned but she knew that was most of the places looked in the Bune. It was rare to find a building untouched by violence. She watched as he showed her the secret room. She looked around the wall at the weapons and choose a fairly good size blade to put into her sheath. She knew she didn't really need it but it was best if she fought like human until it became life or death. She walked over and swung her leg over the motorcycle sitting down behind Drake. "Agreed lets go." She was glad they wouldn't have to travel by foot but she was unsure about how this would end. She wrapped her arms around his waist and prepared to get started.
Samantha
Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 7/28/2011, 11:31 pm

Alex struggled under his grasp. "Uvall stop your dragging." They stopped and her heart dropped at the sight of all the bodies. She could barely speak at the flood of despair that came at her. She dropped to her knees at its strength. "No, the hunter hasn't set his course for us yet. He is not here." She strained to say. "You can't win a war by your meaningless killing." she said her demon anger flooding her thoughts blocking out what she saw and felt. She stood staring at him hoping Grudge would come to bring her back.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/28/2011, 11:34 pm

"Becoming a hand...well for me, lucifer attempted to kill me and i held my own..other wise, im not sure to be honest." Uvall then came in and grabbed Alex. Grudge wasnt okay with that. He took chase, walked over to the bodies and helped Alex up. "She isnt your slave. Dont treat her like one. Some people may fear you... and you may think you havemore power with Lucifer than i do, but i promise ill have you killed you ever treat this girl like that again." He turned to alex and asked her to finish what she was doing and to take her time. Once she was done, he he out her on his back and Blade followed behind them snarling at Uvell as we walked past.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan 7/28/2011, 11:38 pm

Drake glaned behind him he felt her arms around him and she seemed comfortable and secure, this meant they could move. Drake placed the key and turned the motorcycle on, it engine roaring to life. "Hang on tight" Drake warned. Everything checked out and soon Drake's machine zoomed forward as another part of the room's fall fell apart, revealing an entrance back to Grand Bune. Drake narrowed his eyes, most humans would have difficulty due its increased speed but Drake had the supernatural reactions to deal with this super machine. The motorcycle raced forward, blazing through the streets. Its loud noise was rather notable in some parts of the town who got all too familiar with the sound. Drake with ease maneuvered the vehicle through the streets before finding himself exiting the city upon an old and abandoned road that led out of the city. Drake took a glance at his watch... the Sun would be rising soon. Drake proceeded to go even faster, the motorcycle reaching its top speed within seconds and with no buildings to worry Drake didnt have to worry about obstacles. He looked on straight ahead and with the speed they were going it would take less then an hour. The speed of the machine was incredible, faster then most cars but Sophia seemed fine though that did not stop him from glancing behind once more, "You alright?"
Revan
Revan

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 7/28/2011, 11:52 pm

Alex was thankful for Grudge being there. The touch of being on his back was unique and as if it was the safest place in the world. She didn't struggle and just waited until they were back in the main quarters before jumping down and standing next to him finally able to shake off what she'd seen a bit. "Suffering of our own kind is very strong. It's difficult to work through." she said absentmindedly. "Thank you for that, but Uvall treated me like most do. A slave when they need me, a princess when it's convienient." Alex then looked over at him and couldn't help linger on his face before she looked toward the windows at the sun rising. "We should get some rest, I'll lock my door, they shouldn't bother me much and I can see you tomorrow.." She surprised herself at how forward she'd been. For all she knew he wouldn't want to be near her tomorrow like this was purely temporary insanity due to nearly losing his dog.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/28/2011, 11:59 pm

"Alex....id feel safer if you stayed with me. You can take the bed. Kimba can stay in Blades bed, unless you wish for her to sleep with you, and Blade and i will pull up a spot on the floor. He is a good pillow." Grudge locked his door and dimmed a few torches with his long tongue that reached out extinguishing them. He walked over to the wall and pressed a button and the two thrones transformed into beds. Blade's, and Grudge's. Grudge began settling down on the floor with Blade when the castle began to shake. Grudge closed his eyes, and the room darkened completely. "Alex, dont move, or speak. Get into my bed. Now."
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 7/29/2011, 12:09 am

Alex was beginning to protest the sleeping arrangement when the castle shook the way it did. She went over sitting on the bed trying to concentrate on what might be coming but this was why they gave her time without having to use her gift. It tired her out and now she was useless. She decided to lay down and Kimba crawled up taking the space behind her legs as she faced toward Grudge. He asked her to barely move or speak so she remained quiet taking in the scene hoping that shutting off her extra sensory it would refuel itself enough to allow her to see the coming attack. Despite being a demon oddly the complete darkness made her feel even more out of her senses. She had to work hard to maintain her breathing from being audible for those moments. In the distance shouting and running could be heard. Alex closed her eyes hoping it would help her adjust to the feeling of silence as Kimba tried to comfort her with her nose leaning on Alex's chest.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha 7/29/2011, 12:54 am

Sophia watched as he started the vehicle and held on knowing she wouldn't be hurt if she fell. She knew they would be there very soon and right around when the sun rose. Which is good for them because most humans returned around daylight, to get more supplies and such. "Yes I'm alright." She answered when Drake turned around to check on her. She thought that was sweet of him to say to her. He was concerned about her safety although she should be more concerned about his really. She was leading him into danger by helping her. "When this is over I'll owe you big time." She said knowning she could trust him not to go to far with that statement.
Samantha
Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan 7/29/2011, 1:12 am

"Right..." Drake simply stated as he looked back forward, the bike cruising through the abandoned wasteland. The trip did not seem to last long and any tension there may have been may have been diminished due to high speed they were going. Drake has been on this road several times...he hated Eden City. Eden City more then once has sent assassins after him, all of them having failed and despite this Drake being wanted by the Vatican still takes a mission for them every once in a while. Along the trip Drake recalled his last meeting with the Pope who promised peace and salvation if he left the Demon Hunting ways and proceed to join as a servant to the Vatican. Drake denied and it seems the Pope had no problem sending assassins to kill Drake perhaps using them as persuasion. The Demon Hunter has been hunted for years and years..they never stopped coming.

After a surprisingly quick drive the grand city of Eden City appeared. Its walls were massive easily 50 feet high. With his enhanced vision Drake could already see numerous soldiers at the walls as well as various cannons and missiles the Vatican had ready. Behind the walls were massive white stone towers that rose into the sky as numerous lights remained bright for all to see. Darkness was something not found in the grand city. Drake continued having his motorcycle directed towards the city gates as Drake then activated the machine's radio.

"Eden City...its Drake Goodnight. The Pope has requested my appearance, I am being asked to do another mission" Drake calmly stated.

"There has been no news for your arrival.." A voice responded.

"Go ahead don't me in, see what happens" Drake stated again.

"...fine have it your way. The gate is opening, you have 30 seconds. Remember Drake we are watching you" The voice replied again.

Drake did not respond as the motorcycle cruised towards the massive city.

"Remember Sophia.. I do the talking.." Drake said as the pair entered the city. Upon entrance all you could expect of a holy city was there. Civilians donned in white cloth moved through the streets as numerous silver armored soldiers patrolled the city. Drake hurried his motorcycle towards a small parking area and proceeded to get off. He was rather bold for parking close to several stationed Vatican jeeps.

"So who's the girl Drake, I thought you traveled alone?" a voice sounded. A vatican soldier... a High Knight. He was in charge of defending the main gate. His personality was not worthy of a High Knight despite his rank. He hated outsiders. The High Knight approached the pair, knowing Drake and rather interested with his companion.
"She's an associate...no need to worry about it" Drake said in response, obviously not wanting to deal with the man.
"Of course Mr Goodnight. If I were you make your visit quick... we've been getting tired of your bounty hunter scum" The High Knight boldly stated.
Drake eyed one of his handguns and returned a death glare as the man lost confidence for several moments before barely grinning again. "Go ahead.. try it" He taunted.
"Maybe.. one of these days" Drake simply replied before turning his head towards Sophia. "Here we are"
Revan
Revan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/29/2011, 1:17 am

Grudge and Blade waited by the door and Lucifer walked in, "Ah, Grudge, nice to see you my friend. I watched your proformance and how you handled the...." He trailed off and his eyes fell onto his bed, "Hmm, well there she is. Grudge, are you hiding something from me?" "No, I felt that she would be safer with me since Uvall was treating her as a slave." "Was he now? Hmm...I must have a talk with him. Anyways you may go to bed. I just wanted to tell you, you will be taking Uvall's position. He has showed me that he is not what i thought he was. He killed our people."
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 7/29/2011, 1:30 am

Alex sat up in the bed regarding Lucifer with a general respect. She was shocked he'd learned what she knew. She waited for Lucifer to leave before laying back down fully awake now. There was no sleeping with that kind of news. "Congratulations" She said with a slight excitement. "Thank you for telling him about Uvall though I'll admit a thousand fighters treat me the same." she continued lowering her tone hoping to let him sleep as she laid quietly with Kimba.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha 7/29/2011, 1:31 am

Sophia was not scared at all while drake talked his way into the what seemed like a fortress. Once they were in and he parked she started getting off the bike but not before she heard a voice. When she turned around to see who was talking she knew the face. She had seen him on her lists of people to kill if seen. He was lucky she was on a mission otherwise he'd be gone. She may have to make a stop on the way back though. He was very rude and he did not like the way he talked to Drake. "Its nice." She responded to Drake when he said they were here. She knew she wanted to go to the archives to find out where her family would be. She then turned to the knight before he walked away. "I'll see you later.." she whispered in his ear and then laughed as he became a blubbering idiot. She then walked back to Drake and pulled him away from the man. "So where would i find the archives?"
Samantha
Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan 7/29/2011, 1:38 am

Drake narrowed his eyes, his supernatural senses allowing him to hear the exchange. He was relieved that she hadn't done anything yet to compromise their position. Drake heard archives and began looking at once, it wasn't wasn't hard to find. "Follow" Drake stated, leading them through the city. The pair walked along the streets as cars made their way through the roads and crowds of people walked on in happiness. Numerous statues dedicated to Apostles were seen as preachings of the Pope were often written on walls and underneath important monuments. The pair obviously stood out and earned odd looks but they just assumed they were Demon Hunters as always. No demon makes it through Eden City alive and Demon Hunters were simply used as mercenaries. Drake even then could hear the mumbles of the people. "May the lord bless their souls...demon hunters..such a disgusting way to earn a living" He didnt bother counting how many times he heard those words or lines similar to it. After some walking the pair finally stopped at a tall white tower with a grand flame at the top. The door was open, people walking in and out, taking their glances to notice the odd pair..
Revan
Revan

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha 7/29/2011, 2:00 am

Sophia did not like the looks the humans gave her. Where they really this judging? And if so did she even want to be a part of them? She heard their comments and she kept her head up not letting them get to her. She looked at the white building they now stood in front of. She nodded to Drake and then went inside looking for her last name: DelaRossa. She went down the rows careful not to bring attention to herself, which was hard enough as it was. An old lady came up to her right as she found the book containing her records.
"DelaRosa huh? are you related?" the elderly women asked.
"Um yes actually I'm trying to find out about my great aunt Saira DelaRosa."
The women looked her over carefully before responding. "Dear I think you better come with me. " and then in a lower tone "don't worry you are in no trouble."
Sophia looked at her and nodded waving Drake on to follow them.
The women led them to an office looking room and had them sit down. "allow me to introduce myself, I am Elena DelaRosa, however our family does not go by that name anymore we go by Rossia. Let me guess you are Sophia?".
Sophia was shocked. Had her disguise been that bad? When she didn't respond the lady spoke for her."My dear you look just like your mother Saria, I am her sister, and I have been waiting a long time for you to come looking. I can't say much because you cannot afford to stay here longer than you have. But I want you to know your mother loved you very much and I want you to take this journal your mother left."
With that she shoved them out of the room and slammed the door. Sophia too stunned to move looked to Drake. "Leave now?"
Samantha
Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan 7/29/2011, 2:08 am

"Yea I guess. Might as well get out of here quick, sooner or later the Vatican will begin to think we over stayed our welcome" Drake said. Sophia seemed stunned and just like that, she learned of her family only for it to end right there, kicked out. Drake watched despite the demonic aura she had back in Bune was lost now here in Eden City. She may have been half human but she was just like anyone of the people in the city. She had her feelings, her wishes to her family. Drake couldn't help but feel sorry for her but sympathies could wait..they weren't safe. Drake silently led them back through the streets, once again the eyes tracked them and their silent mumbles were heard. The hunter walked passed a wall with random wanted individuals on it. Numerous names and their species were found, mostly demons. Drake watched as many of the names had X's through them. Drake watched as a sculptor placed another X over another name as a small crowd gathered and cheered. Off in the distance a holy man preaching of holy fire to come and devour The Core was heard, the crowd over there cheering. He led them back towards the small parking lot, back to the motorcycle.. Drake eyed the High Knight open the main gate but he also heard some odd mumblings to the other soldiers. The soldiers on the gate began to silently look at the pair...
Revan
Revan

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha 7/29/2011, 2:13 am

Sophia followed Drake through the crowds. Her heart was crushed but she retained her pose. She did notice however, the wall of demons with X's through them. She already knew they had been killed and she was taking note and each and every human cheering about it. She was in a vengeful mood now and the next person to start something was as good as gone. She stopped behind drake once they got to the motorcycle, and looked over where he was looking. The knights were whispering amongst themselves. "This should be good." She said in a tone she knew only Drake would be able to hear sense he was not human. She let her hand down placing it near her 'gun' and waited for them to make a move.
Samantha
Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan 7/29/2011, 2:21 am

Drake realized the bad situation as he whispered to Sophia. "Hurry.. they are on to us.." Drake eyed the guards eyeing them as he returned to the motorcycle and was rather quick on activating it. He waited for Sophia to join him but as he glanced through the crowd back on the ground level, he noticed familiar figures who oddly enough returned a look. "Marshalls.." Drake stated lowly. Drake could hear them through the crowd as the small group of specialized armor soldiers eyed Drake in return. Vatican Marshalls were = to High Knights in terms of power. High Knights however where commanders of soldiers while Marshalls were Vatican Bounty Hunters that hunted down traitors and were often assigned to deal with Demon Hunters deemed non useful. Drake watched as they prepared their weapons but Drake realized they needed to fight their way out as he drew one of his handguns and fired. The bullet ripped through the air before it closed in on its target and nailed one of the Marshalls right in the skull. He dropped dead instantly as the group looked at him for moment before looking back at Drake and his companion

"Everybody get down!" The lead marshall cried as he fired a shot in the air as the surrounded crowd panicked and dropped while the rest of the Marshalls began to fire their riffles towards Drake and Sophia while the guards on the walls watched themselves, unsure to jump in or not.
Revan
Revan

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 7/29/2011, 10:31 am

i held grudge up by one hand.
"This was a matter of life or death of our people.I'm sorry i broke up a moment between you and your girlfriend here,but she is valuable to he success of our race.and now,I have to go on a manhunt for one lousy human who might just wipe out most of our race.would you like to risk 3/4 of the demon population for the chance to speak to a girl?"
I stared into his eyes then i threw him down and jumped on shadow and flew off and i started a fire.burning the bodies.after the bodies were burned i stopped it.

now how the HELL(hehe bad demon pun)am I suppose to tell Lucifer about THIS....,I thought.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 7/29/2011, 10:32 am

Joey wrote:Grudge and Blade waited by the door and Lucifer walked in, "Ah, Grudge, nice to see you my friend. I watched your proformance and how you handled the...." He trailed off and his eyes fell onto his bed, "Hmm, well there she is. Grudge, are you hiding something from me?" "No, I felt that she would be safer with me since Uvall was treating her as a slave." "Was he now? Hmm...I must have a talk with him. Anyways you may go to bed. I just wanted to tell you, you will be taking Uvall's position. He has showed me that he is not what i thought he was. He killed our people."
(i did no such thing...dont control my character.)

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha 7/29/2011, 3:25 pm

Sophia new the moment Drake said marshals they were in trouble. Next think Sophia new Drake fired killing one, setting of a chain of reactions that led to shots being fired at them. Sophia did not want to reveal herself but she knew she had no other choice but to bring out her scythe. She picked up her gun uttered some words and it instantly warped back into her scythe. She turned toward the marshals and moved her scythe in a series a signs like she had before. Except this time the darkness formed blobs. Human blobs. They all looked at Sophia and she nodded "I want only the marshals attacked, and you will return to me the moment we are out of the city." The darkness looked at her and all at once uttered "As you wish..." and went off after the marshals. Sophia then turned to Drake and the bike. "Let's go."
Samantha
Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan 7/29/2011, 3:33 pm

Drake fired several rounds as Sophia mounted the motorcycle behind him, the moment he felt she was secure he was off. He glared towards the Marshall, another marshall dropping after taking a shot from one of magnums. The remaining Marshall spread out, backing away from the blobs unsure what was going on. The guards on top of the gate looked down and aimed their riffles prepared to fire as the pair in the motorcycle zoomed out of the gate, speeding down the empty road and back to Grand Bune. But just as they left Drake heard the Marshalls calling for support as several men from the wall sprinted down and tried to get in one a pair of jeeps in the small parking lot by the wall. Drake also turned slightly from his position and fired several random shots blindly towards the wall to ensure any soldier who was trying to take aim would have lowered their head at once to avoid being shot. Drake all of a sudden began to feeling an odd effect as if he was getting weaker. The hybrid looked back towards the sky...the Sun was rising and thus Drake's supernatural abilities would be limited giving Vatican pursers the advantage. The motorcycle quickly accelerated to top speed...there was no reason to slow down now..

Revan
Revan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3