When Authors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud's final and greatest invention: The Ring of Life

2 posters

Go down

Cloud's final and greatest invention: The Ring of Life Empty Cloud's final and greatest invention: The Ring of Life

Post  Atumisk 11/10/2011, 6:28 pm

Before Cloud had "died" he had been secretly creating a ring.
A ring that would act as a "horcrux" and contain his soul within it.
Within this ring would FOREVER hold Cloud's soul.
This making Cloud immortal..

There are key ingredients as to HOW this could make Cloud immortal:
1.The ring itself.
2.A sufficient corpse in good condition. (soulless vessel)
3.Trusted ally.

Now how does this work?
1.When Cloud's original body had died, Cloud PHYSICALLY died. But spiritually he did not. This leaving a physical real body behind.

2.After Cloud had died he had a trusted ally sneak in through the smoke and flames and steal the ring OFF his finger.

3.The trusted ally would then place the ring on a sufficient corpses finger, OR perhaps a sufficient Clone of Cloud. Cloud would then be reborn within the body and the body would once again be alive. The powers that were within the body remain, and the DNA, voice, and perhaps even memories. However the personality that makes up Cloud along with his own memories and experience would become apart of that body.

The problem with this?
1.If the ring is removed from the body the body becomes a soulless vessel.
2.Cloud loses all the original powers he was born with in his original body. (However enchanted Godly weapons such as the enchanted Ethereal lightning blade, "The Ripper" grants ANYONE the power contained within it by command.)
3.Cloud will NEVER ascend to heaven nor descend to hell unless the ring is destroyed releasing his soul.
4.Even though the powers of the original owner of a dead body would remain, it would take great practice and time to learn how to harness those abilities. This would also give Cloud great fatigue when using the abilities of the body for greater lengths of time.

Preparation:
1.Cloud had successfully harvested a mass amount of living soulless clones of himself within his secret lair.
2.Cloud had ALSO successfully kept dead bodies in good condition within his secret lair. Keeping the body alive, but without a soul.

Conclusion: This could be the greatest invention Cloud had ever created. With the help of an ally Cloud could potentially jump from empty body to the next. This making Cloud nearly immortal.

Atumisk

Back to top Go down

Cloud's final and greatest invention: The Ring of Life Empty Re: Cloud's final and greatest invention: The Ring of Life

Post  Captain McSkull 11/13/2011, 11:47 pm

creative, but I think a ring has been done a few too many times...

exhibit a: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and exhibit b: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

but very diabolic none the less Smile
Captain McSkull
Captain McSkull

Back to top Go down

Cloud's final and greatest invention: The Ring of Life Empty Re: Cloud's final and greatest invention: The Ring of Life

Post  Atumisk 11/14/2011, 2:43 am

Captain McSkull wrote:creative, but I think a ring has been done a few too many times...

exhibit a: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and exhibit b: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

but very diabolic none the less Smile

Exhibit A in no way shape or form has anything to do with the one I created.
I don't even know where the second one came from.

Keep in mind I made this all up without the inspiration of anything besides cloning and horcruxs.
Even then it comes nothing close, but thank you.

Atumisk

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain McSkull 11/14/2011, 7:16 pm

ok maybe the first one doesn't work out so well

but the second one is the Horcrux Ring Voldemort used. Technically it's the Resurrection Stone, but it's his grandfather's ring or something

now don't get me wrong, I ain't criticizing you in any way. Just pointing some stuff out -shrugs-
Captain McSkull
Captain McSkull

Back to top Go down

Post  Atumisk 11/16/2011, 6:21 pm

Captain McSkull wrote:ok maybe the first one doesn't work out so well

but the second one is the Horcrux Ring Voldemort used. Technically it's the Resurrection Stone, but it's his grandfather's ring or something

now don't get me wrong, I ain't criticizing you in any way. Just pointing some stuff out -shrugs-

Hey don't worry about it man. The reason why I picked it to be a ring was..

- I had intentionally foreshadowed it in RP several times over the summer.
- A ring seems to be the easiest object that can be attached to the human body yet be removed just as easily.
For example I did think about whether I should use something like a necklace, bracelet, etc.
The problem with something like a bracelet is that it's too out in the open, I guess. He needs to be able to remove the ring quickly and if he can't he'll remove either the finger or the entire hand.
The problem with a necklace is generally the same. It would take too muche effort to take the necklace off, AND the necklace would most likely fall off during combat anyways. Plus the only way for it to come off before he's say, "sealed" or something is for him to either cut off the limb it's attached to himself or have his little servant do it from afar.
Cutting off a head to remove a necklace would be too messy.

So I picked the ring.

Atumisk

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain McSkull 11/20/2011, 1:22 am

solid point =)
Captain McSkull
Captain McSkull

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down