When Authors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experimental Beings

+3
captainmason
Maretothebear
Rion
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Experimental Beings Empty Experimental Beings

Post  Rion 7/7/2011, 11:01 pm

The main idea:
A scientist and his apprentice have captures several different creatures. The Creatures will be tested on there abilities, survival, Limits, and what they actually can be used for.

Form:
Name:
Creature Appearance:
Abilities:

Mine depends of if Damon Joins or not. You have until this sunday, July 10th, to join the RPG, after you can not join.

Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Experimental Beings Empty Re: Experimental Beings

Post  Maretothebear 7/7/2011, 11:21 pm

Form:
Name: Rebecca
Creature: Psychic humanoid
Creature Apperance: Experimental Beings Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzPDLhCcybSblKV4I56aa_59HsyWLG7Dso3BmW0lIpMIfw3reu
Abilities: Psychic, Empathic to others with contact, over amplification of pain, with eye contact may feel what another feels physically.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

https://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 7/7/2011, 11:30 pm

name:William Harker
creature:vampire
creature looks: Experimental Beings Vampir10
ability:change into a bat or a wolf.if i drink blood i "grow younger".i can hypnotize and control minds.and can drink your blood

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Experimental Beings Empty Form

Post  Damon 7/8/2011, 10:20 pm

Name:Mr. Yugoshina

Creature:Human

Creature Appearance:
Spoiler:

Abilities:None
Damon
Damon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/8/2011, 10:24 pm

Name: Riku
Creature:Human
Appearance:Experimental Beings 12249310
Abilities: Smarts and technology
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero 7/9/2011, 12:06 am

Name:Aero
Creature:Shapeshifter
Creature Appearance:
Spoiler:
Abilities:Shifting into a panther. She has all the same abilties as a real panther, however, her actions are smarter because of the human piece of her. She holds the ability to accelerate the healing process from major injuries.

Aero
Aero

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 7/9/2011, 12:30 am

Name: Kotou
Creature: Human
Appearance:Experimental Beings Anime_boy-1
Abilities: Smarts and a Tinker.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 7/9/2011, 12:37 am

Rebecca walked through the streets in the town she grew up in wearily. There were many people around her and she knew if they so much as brushed her shoulder she might begin to black out in a vision of their past or future. It usually caused her to fall to the ground where she stood as strong as they were. It was difficult to convince strangers it was just because she hadn't drank enough water or something when it happened every week. As she'd grown older her parents gave her brown contacts to keep people from seeing the odd eyes she was born with since she'd been admitted to the hospital by strangers dozens of times even as she plead to be left alone. At this point, Rebecca had a medical record that had begun to gain alot of attention and often she'd have to flee the hospital before they could force her to be tested for diseases. She didn't know what physical signs other than her eyes they might find to support the growing suspicion something was off about her. It was unnerving to be so paranoid but accidents happened such as this moment where Rebecca was midstride as she tripped into a bystander and tried to crawl into an ally for cover as she was dragged into yet another man's future, bleak and annoying.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero 7/9/2011, 12:37 am

Aero's black hair floated along as she walked, the soft silky material shining. She kept her brown eyes forward, making no contact with the others around her. The talking of the crowd hurt her sensitive ears, and when a walker occasionally stepped into her line of sight, she could see every detail on the girl. Her greasy hair pulled up into a ponytail, the grass stains on her tennis shoes. All her senses helped her be a predator. Aero felt a headache coming on so she sat in the shade of a big oak. Here it was more peaceful. She could stay with only the piercing sounds of a bird and the steps of a jogger.
Aero had a short past. She had no idea who her parents where, probably dead, though. She mostly had to live her life solitarily. It was fine for her, though. She spent some time of her childhood in foster care, but when that got worse, she left. As she grew less people noticed her. This pale teenager dressed in a long black coat, knee-high black boots, and long thick raven hair, was pretty normal in this big city.
Aero
Aero

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 7/9/2011, 12:40 am

I looked down at the people swarming around her like vultrues would a 1 week old dead carcass.I smirked and then transformed into a bat and flew off into the night.The cool night air was always like the first time.I swooped down into an abandoned house.home.I transformed back when i heard a creak of the floor board.-i hid.like the darkness itself.I saw the intruders.equppied with night vision goggles and full body metal suits.They knew.He went to attack when he felt the cross sear into his skin.He collapsed in a blur.then drifted out to unconciousness.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/9/2011, 1:21 am

Riku wandered the streets hoping to fine a new test subject. Well, he did after only turning and a girl crawled through the ally. He picked her up, made sure nobody was around,looked at his watch, the face showed that it was slightly after 5, and he pressed the face in, and they appeared in a large, white room with nothing but a hospital bed, and testing machines. He drugged the girl to force her into coma until the test were complete. The tests showed that she was human and Riku almost set her free, but before he did, a low rating came up. "The doctor should be happy about this." He said out loud, and he started more tests and prepared what he knew the doctor would want. Blood tests. He drew her blood and started more tests. He hooked up a machine on her head, strapped her down onto the bed, and let the blood results file through, and the brain scanner get to work. "I hope the doctor is happy with my find."
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 7/9/2011, 1:27 am

Kotou made his way thru the city like any normal teenager would do. But he wasn't like the rest. Kotou was extremely smart and could make anything from just messing around with little objects. Kotou was so brilliant, for his knowledge, he graduated school early. Kotou seek his skills needed for something for higher purpose. He thought about being a doctor, since his family were mostly doctors and a few were lawyers. He took the doctor road and finished that up within a few months. But sadly he became the doctor's assistant. It hurt his family but it didn't to him.

Kotou continued to walk through the city,looking for new test subject that the doctor would like to see. He knew he had to find someone to test on.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero 7/9/2011, 1:32 am

As it grew dark, Aero climbed up into the tree. The thick branches and the darkness of the night were perfect. She shifted into her panther form and lied down in a thick branch. No one passing would see her silhoutee(sp?) with just a glance. Feeling confident with the warmth of her fur, she drifted off into sleep.
At about midnight she woke to a crack of a branch. Two men were standing below her perch on the branch while another was trying to climb up. They looked fully equiped for a attack. They were carrying animal controls equipment and more. Aero yowled as she discovered that they knew. She raced up to the top of the tree and looked around, frantic to escape. The man climbed the tree and tayzed her. She fell from the tree in a state of shock. The impact knocked the breath from her lunths and she fainted. Last thing she remembered was one of the kidnappers saying "Looks like cats don't always land on their feet, afterall." They all chuckled.

Last edited by Aero on 7/9/2011, 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Aero
Aero

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 7/9/2011, 1:34 am

I woke up in a bright,white room.I hiss and suddenly feel the shock of what is happening.ive been kidnapped.and now im in a strange room.i try to move but realize im strapped down to a bed.I squirm violently and i try to turn into a bat,but i cant.it must be day time...(i cant turn into a bat or wolf in the day time).I hear a noise coming from what looks like a door.It swings open.and i glare into his or her eyes.my eyes pitch black.showing the unholy demon i am.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Experimental Beings Empty The Lab

Post  Damon 7/9/2011, 2:13 am

Yugoshina strolled into the lab room, fixing his collar to his clean white jacket. His hair was fairly clean which would give the ordinary person the impression that he was a very clean man. He has a cherubic face that clearly kept his evil intentions hidden. With foot steps echoing upon each step, Yugoshina walked towards Riku, clearing his throat to let his partner know of his presence. Seconds later he noticed a motionless body lying on the cold hard bed, feet and hands strapped. "You've done well, Riku. Have you completed the blood tests?" asked the doctor, the curiosity in him slowly rising.
Damon
Damon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/9/2011, 2:22 am

"Yes, Sir. They are being scanned by the machine now." He rose from his chair he was sitting in and opened the door. The two walked in, and Riku woke the girl. "What is your name." He asked her quietly and softly. He looked back at the doctor, gave him a nod and went to stand by the door. If this girl ended up being a dud...The doctor was sure to kill him like the last apprentice..
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 7/9/2011, 2:25 am

Rebecca awoke in a haze as the drugs wore off, her body burned those type of things off rather quickly. She could feel the familiar sensations of a hospital room without even opening her eyes. The room smelled sterile and was cold. She heard voices as she noticed quickly that in this particular case, she was strapped down and given her overactive sensations felt terrible pain in the fold of her arm. All at once she couldn't help it, the need to flee was too great so Rebecca opened her eyes which had now burned off the contacts, started screaming, and thrashing about wildly. "Let me go! You have no right to do this!" she yelled cursing and looking at both of them but focusing on the one closest to her as she tried to rip every medical accessory from her body and head. "My name is Rebecca, now let me go!"
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon 7/9/2011, 2:36 am

"Please calm down", Dr. Yugoshina said in a comforting voice. "You have a 'unique' ability that we would like to study. Please cooperate." Yugoshina said, his voice becoming more stern at the end.

He turned to look at Riku, giving him the "I'll be right back" look before then turning around, jacket swirling through the air, then walking out of the lab, the steel heavy doors slamming behind him. Dr. Yugoshina walked into a room with a man lied out on the steel bed. This room was very different from the other room. Pictures laid sprawled out on a table opposite from the man while camera images of the man in his bat form upon recent spying of him were hung across the walls.

But what made this room unique was the sun roof. This was a sun room where there was a certain area in the ceiling where the sun would be able to release its light onto the bed throughout the day, without a single shadow casting upon the intended strapped victim.
Damon
Damon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero 7/9/2011, 2:37 am

Aero awoke, her body tangled, back in her human form, and pain erupting from her head. She lifted her shirt up and gentle rubbed the bruises along her ribs. She looked at her surroundings, a white room. So white it burned into your eyes. Was this meant to be pure? It was rather small, however. She layed there, helpless against escaping. She heard a faint screaming from outside the steel door. Aero propped herself against the wall and sqeeuzed her eyes shut tight. What was going to happen to her?
Aero
Aero

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 7/9/2011, 2:42 am

"you have to cover up the sun roof.....I'll die.what do you want from me?"He tried to tear the straps but all he heard was the straps tightening."I'll give you whatverer you want..just dont kill me...i need my coffin..NOW SON OF A BITCH!IF YOU DONT I'LL FUCKING DIE AND THEN WHAT?!ALL THAT WORK GONE TO WASTE!"he spat in the doctor's face now ntoicing he bit his tongue.blood.his ears greq poined(not elfen...)and his back started to sprout out cutting the straps off.he grew a snout with ravor sharp eeth.he grew claws on his feet and hands.he stood up and swung his wings out as he sared and held the now puny doctor in my hand sgainst the wall cutting off his air supply."Now whose the one who needs help mother fucker!"

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon 7/9/2011, 2:50 am

The doctor was pinned against the wall, held by the neck by some abnormal beast. But Yugoshina did not show any fear as he was skilled with detaining a subject's resistance. Acting purely on experience, Yugoshina drew a needle from his pocket and with a mighty lunge, he drove it into the neck, the needle finding its mark by injecting its vile liquid into his main blood stream. The effects would begin working within mere seconds and as the effects grew stronger, he would find himself losing consciousness while his demon side would subside for the moment.

Damon
Damon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 7/9/2011, 2:52 am

Rebecca was making no progress at the restraints tho she'd managed to remove one or two leads on her head. She looked at this doctor without making eye contact fearing what might happen should she show any sign of reading him. Breathing heaviliy from her struggle she laid back in such fear as she waited for the other one to do something or speak. She tried to keep her eyes down enough the color difference wouldn't be noticeable. In other rooms it seemed there were others trying to get free as well and Rebecca could only wonder what they were. Without looking up she spoke to the younger one, "Look I'm not that strong, you don't need the restraints, and I'd be much happier without them."
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 7/9/2011, 2:55 am

i start to get dizzy.i throw the doctor against the wall and end up smashing into the wall causing the wall to come down.dust fills the rooms and by the time it clears im in human form.passed out.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero 7/9/2011, 2:57 am

She got up and limped to the steel door. From there Aero began scratching at it with her nails, making a sound worse then a nail and chalkboard, and it echoed down the hall. "LET ME OUT" She stopped and started throwing herself at the door, panting heavily.
Aero
Aero

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 7/9/2011, 3:04 am

Form:
Name: Joy Simplicity
Creature: Shapeshifter, Escaped psyciatric patient
Creature Appearance:
Spoiler:
Abilities: She has the ability to do anything with her mind, turn into any animal or item she wants
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum