Experimental Beings

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Experimental Beings

Post  Rion on 7/7/2011, 11:01 pm

The main idea:
A scientist and his apprentice have captures several different creatures. The Creatures will be tested on there abilities, survival, Limits, and what they actually can be used for.

Form:
Name:
Creature Appearance:
Abilities:

Mine depends of if Damon Joins or not. You have until this sunday, July 10th, to join the RPG, after you can not join.

Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Experimental Beings

Post  Maretothebear on 7/7/2011, 11:21 pm

Form:
Name: Rebecca
Creature: Psychic humanoid
Creature Apperance:
Abilities: Psychic, Empathic to others with contact, over amplification of pain, with eye contact may feel what another feels physically.

Maretothebear
Admin

View user profile http://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason on 7/7/2011, 11:30 pm

name:William Harker
creature:vampire
creature looks:
ability:change into a bat or a wolf.if i drink blood i "grow younger".i can hypnotize and control minds.and can drink your blood

captainmason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Form

Post  Damon on 7/8/2011, 10:20 pm

Name:Mr. Yugoshina

Creature:Human

Creature Appearance:
Spoiler:

Abilities:None

Damon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 7/8/2011, 10:24 pm

Name: Riku
Creature:Human
Appearance:
Abilities: Smarts and technology

Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero on 7/9/2011, 12:06 am

Name:Aero
Creature:Shapeshifter
Creature Appearance:
Spoiler:
Abilities:Shifting into a panther. She has all the same abilties as a real panther, however, her actions are smarter because of the human piece of her. She holds the ability to accelerate the healing process from major injuries.

Aero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 7/9/2011, 12:30 am

Name: Kotou
Creature: Human
Appearance:
Abilities: Smarts and a Tinker.

Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear on 7/9/2011, 12:37 am

Rebecca walked through the streets in the town she grew up in wearily. There were many people around her and she knew if they so much as brushed her shoulder she might begin to black out in a vision of their past or future. It usually caused her to fall to the ground where she stood as strong as they were. It was difficult to convince strangers it was just because she hadn't drank enough water or something when it happened every week. As she'd grown older her parents gave her brown contacts to keep people from seeing the odd eyes she was born with since she'd been admitted to the hospital by strangers dozens of times even as she plead to be left alone. At this point, Rebecca had a medical record that had begun to gain alot of attention and often she'd have to flee the hospital before they could force her to be tested for diseases. She didn't know what physical signs other than her eyes they might find to support the growing suspicion something was off about her. It was unnerving to be so paranoid but accidents happened such as this moment where Rebecca was midstride as she tripped into a bystander and tried to crawl into an ally for cover as she was dragged into yet another man's future, bleak and annoying.

Maretothebear
Admin

View user profile http://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero on 7/9/2011, 12:37 am

Aero's black hair floated along as she walked, the soft silky material shining. She kept her brown eyes forward, making no contact with the others around her. The talking of the crowd hurt her sensitive ears, and when a walker occasionally stepped into her line of sight, she could see every detail on the girl. Her greasy hair pulled up into a ponytail, the grass stains on her tennis shoes. All her senses helped her be a predator. Aero felt a headache coming on so she sat in the shade of a big oak. Here it was more peaceful. She could stay with only the piercing sounds of a bird and the steps of a jogger.
Aero had a short past. She had no idea who her parents where, probably dead, though. She mostly had to live her life solitarily. It was fine for her, though. She spent some time of her childhood in foster care, but when that got worse, she left. As she grew less people noticed her. This pale teenager dressed in a long black coat, knee-high black boots, and long thick raven hair, was pretty normal in this big city.

Aero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason on 7/9/2011, 12:40 am

I looked down at the people swarming around her like vultrues would a 1 week old dead carcass.I smirked and then transformed into a bat and flew off into the night.The cool night air was always like the first time.I swooped down into an abandoned house.home.I transformed back when i heard a creak of the floor board.-i hid.like the darkness itself.I saw the intruders.equppied with night vision goggles and full body metal suits.They knew.He went to attack when he felt the cross sear into his skin.He collapsed in a blur.then drifted out to unconciousness.

captainmason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion on 7/9/2011, 1:21 am

Riku wandered the streets hoping to fine a new test subject. Well, he did after only turning and a girl crawled through the ally. He picked her up, made sure nobody was around,looked at his watch, the face showed that it was slightly after 5, and he pressed the face in, and they appeared in a large, white room with nothing but a hospital bed, and testing machines. He drugged the girl to force her into coma until the test were complete. The tests showed that she was human and Riku almost set her free, but before he did, a low rating came up. "The doctor should be happy about this." He said out loud, and he started more tests and prepared what he knew the doctor would want. Blood tests. He drew her blood and started more tests. He hooked up a machine on her head, strapped her down onto the bed, and let the blood results file through, and the brain scanner get to work. "I hope the doctor is happy with my find."

Rion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo on 7/9/2011, 1:27 am

Kotou made his way thru the city like any normal teenager would do. But he wasn't like the rest. Kotou was extremely smart and could make anything from just messing around with little objects. Kotou was so brilliant, for his knowledge, he graduated school early. Kotou seek his skills needed for something for higher purpose. He thought about being a doctor, since his family were mostly doctors and a few were lawyers. He took the doctor road and finished that up within a few months. But sadly he became the doctor's assistant. It hurt his family but it didn't to him.

Kotou continued to walk through the city,looking for new test subject that the doctor would like to see. He knew he had to find someone to test on.

Apollo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero on 7/9/2011, 1:32 am

As it grew dark, Aero climbed up into the tree. The thick branches and the darkness of the night were perfect. She shifted into her panther form and lied down in a thick branch. No one passing would see her silhoutee(sp?) with just a glance. Feeling confident with the warmth of her fur, she drifted off into sleep.
At about midnight she woke to a crack of a branch. Two men were standing below her perch on the branch while another was trying to climb up. They looked fully equiped for a attack. They were carrying animal controls equipment and more. Aero yowled as she discovered that they knew. She raced up to the top of the tree and looked around, frantic to escape. The man climbed the tree and tayzed her. She fell from the tree in a state of shock. The impact knocked the breath from her lunths and she fainted. Last thing she remembered was one of the kidnappers saying "Looks like cats don't always land on their feet, afterall." They all chuckled.

Last edited by Aero on 7/9/2011, 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Aero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason on 7/9/2011, 1:34 am

I woke up in a bright,white room.I hiss and suddenly feel the shock of what is happening.ive been kidnapped.and now im in a strange room.i try to move but realize im strapped down to a bed.I squirm violently and i try to turn into a bat,but i cant.it must be day time...(i cant turn into a bat or wolf in the day time).I hear a noise coming from what looks like a door.It swings open.and i glare into his or her eyes.my eyes pitch black.showing the unholy demon i am.

captainmason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Lab

Post  Damon on 7/9/2011, 2:13 am

Yugoshina strolled into the lab room, fixing his collar to his clean white jacket. His hair was fairly clean which would give the ordinary person the impression that he was a very clean man. He has a cherubic face that clearly kept his evil intentions hidden. With foot steps echoing upon each step, Yugoshina walked towards Riku, clearing his throat to let his partner know of his presence. Seconds later he noticed a motionless body lying on the cold hard bed, feet and hands strapped. "You've done well, Riku. Have you completed the blood tests?" asked the doctor, the curiosity in him slowly rising.

Damon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top