When Authors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sweeney todd's revenge!!-mason/ninja-

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

sweeney todd's revenge!!-mason/ninja- - Page 2 Empty Re: sweeney todd's revenge!!-mason/ninja-

Post  Pigs 7/20/2011, 1:34 am

Todd's POV
As I lay there waiting to go to heaven or hell, I knew it was hell but I had my fingers crossed, I thought of my sweet, sweet Johanna and my lovely Lucy. "Mrs.Lovett...?" I gagged on blood, my speech was more audible as I was plugging the holes in my throat with my fingers. "A-are you still alive?" I looked at her, blood trickled from my throat and face.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

sweeney todd's revenge!!-mason/ninja- - Page 2 Empty Re: sweeney todd's revenge!!-mason/ninja-

Post  captainmason 7/20/2011, 1:43 am

lovett on earth pov
i laid there tobi was slowly fading in and out.i managed to hear todd speak to me.

"ye...s....but..-spits up blood-not for lo-spits up blood and eyes glaze over finally dead-

Lovett in heaven pov
I embraced tobi and i never wanted to let go.my boy and me are together.forever.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 7/20/2011, 3:13 pm

Todd's POV(still on the earth)
"Finally... you bitch." my voice cracked and led off. I heaved a sigh as the sky slowly faded to gray. The colors were getting mixed up and I shut my eyes. It felt as if I was spinning in circles. "Is this what it feels like to die slowly?" I spoke aloud. My most precious moments pictured themselves in my head, Lucy, Johanna, Antony, killing the bastard who raped my wife. I loved that moment. Sinking my shining silver blade into his warm fleshy throat. Then the bad moments came through, going to prison, hearing the story of Turpin and my precious wife, killing Lucy. I screamed using all of the energy that was left in my body. I just lied there heaving my breaths. As I was staring into the sky I saw a figure with large white fluffy wings. She landed on the ground next to me and took my hand. I mysteriously stood up and followed her. She flew up, up into the sky with me floating along next to her. She had a glow around her and when she turned her head to look at me I let go of her hand. Her face looked mangled and twisted like someone had set it on fire then punched her repeatedly. I started to fall, down to the ground. I was terrified of hitting the buildings but I soared through them and into the ground. I fell for what seemed like an hour and I finally landed on a hard surface. It burned when I touched it. Shit... this must be what Hell is. I thought. I lied there and waited for someone to approach me.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 7/28/2011, 7:12 pm

i saw my husband and i rana nd hugged him.I could see todd burning.i muttered,now you know how it feels bastard....

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 7/29/2011, 2:40 pm

The surface was burning my face and hands. I lifted my hear wearily and looked around. Nothing. No one. Nothing. There wasn't a soul in sight. What the fuck...? I thought as I looked up. A giant kraken looking thing was protruding from the ceiling, it's tentacles creeping towards me. I put my head on my arms and waited. The slimy, suction cup like tentacles I thought were going to get me were really soft and cold. They gently slid under my chest, stomach and legs and picked me up. It went up through the ceiling and I felt a wave of cold sweep over me. I looked around with a sigh of relief as the environment around me was the same old Fleet Street of London, England. The tentacles were still around me as it started to carry me ten feet off the ground. It was like I was flying. I saw the shop, on fire as the firemen were trying to put it out. Women and children gathered around the entrance of the church mourning on the men who were lost. I couldn't take it anymore. My eyes started to water and a single tear rolled down my right cheek.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum