When Authors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic

+3
Maretothebear
Rion
Etherlam
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty Re: The Old Republic

Post  Rion 1/24/2012, 10:30 pm

Understanding that keeping Ilum at the cost of his life, he knew that the Sith lord was serious. He took for the command center, leaned over the shoulder of a women with bleach blonde hair. Her name was Juno. "Juno, please report." "Sir, there seems to be no movement currently, but the ship that the sith leader has sent will be here within the hour. Seems that they werent too far off." He nodded then continued, "Keep the torrents raised, and watch for the ship. You are now in charge of the control room until i come back. I need to go get a few things together." She nodded and went back to work. Dom walked towards the main training hall and found a few agents, and stopped them in their tracks with a raise of a hand letting the force take over. "Hello, my agents. You have been chosen to be by my side, and follow me through any battles i encounter until i leave this frozen wasteland. Give me your names." A tall, long dark haired, bulky agent stepped forward and bowed. "Sir, i am Deangelo. Captain of this squad and i will take full responsibility to any casualty that you take." He looked to his men and began with their names, "For our names, you may call them, Chronic, Fate, Jyra, and finally, Linus. We are Squad 153 and are pleased to be at your every waking call." Dom smiled and nodded, then turned on his heals, and began walking out of the room. They all quickly closed their light sabers and took after him with haste. They knew that he was relentless and chose not to deal with any cruel punishment that he may have in store for them. He continued back towards the control room, and Juno stood from her seat. "Sir, the reinforcements have just landed. Perfect timing." Dom looked towards her, nodded, and turned around and began walking back out towards the front of the base, meeting the ship of men. He stood high, and spoke calmly, but with a stern voice. "If any of you believe this is a game, run off in this land. Be eaten by the monsters that inhabit this planet, and ill laugh as you die. Any of you who are not willing to give your lives for this mission, come forth so that i shall kill you. I am a relentless man, and i refuse to show any of you pity. For the rest of you, you will be following my second in command of the base, Deangelo, and head for the training sector. That is all. He turned around and faced Deangelo, looked him in the eyes, and said, "I can feel that within you, you have a bit of the force. Now, i have taken it upon myself to let that be unleashed." Now focusing his attention on the other four, "You four are to accompany him as usualy other than you Chronic. Chronic, you are to NEVER leave my side unless we are in combat, then i expect you to be back to back with me." He took off towards the control room, and Chronic followed him there constantly on his heels.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 1/24/2012, 11:56 pm

Stepping back onto the ship, Cerelus signaled the pilot to take off for Ilum, watching the troopers as they prepared themselves, thinking quietly to himself how he;d rather they all come back alive, he vowed he'd make sure he would get back as many as he possibly could and then smiled at their show with the circle. Cerelus then turned to Cyrena, heard about her, he knew she was very strong with the force, consulars always were. The transport's side doors closed as they reached orbit, the craft was designed specifically for such missions, it was rounded, no corners anywhere a ship made for stealth and avoiding enemy radar. Cerelus walked and stood in front of the troopers, briefing them over their mission. "Alright men, this one won't be easy, the Imperials have taken Ilum and our mission is to go in and take it back." He pulled out a hologram of the planet, marking the spot where the Imperial headquarters is. "This is our target, the enemy have advantage in numbers and possibly Sith, we have surprise and stealth, I picked you because you are the best and with our new jedi we will show these Sith why we dont mess with the Republic." He put the hologram away in his pocket as the ship hit hyperdrive, taking off to Ilum. "This world is deadly but key to the Republic's success, do not engage the enemy unless told do so or given no choice, keep fire to a minium." He finished hs speech and sat down in one of the chairs, waiting to arrive at the planet.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 1/25/2012, 1:05 am

Cyrena watched the troopers unite themselves and smiled inwardly at the display. Then she stood listening to Cerelus make a very powerful speech to them. At the end of it she quietly pulled him by the arm to speak to her more privately. "Cerelus, I have to tell you I don't have a good feeling about this being a surprise. I don't think it will be." she whispered so as not to hurt the confidence of the troopers. Cyrena really felt plenty of intuition telling her this would be a disaster if they didn't play it right. She didn't want to see anyone else die and especially see the sith and the dark side gain any more satisfaction over killing two jedi. She then sighed and sat down close to a window where she just stared out at all the stars and planets. It seemed so small the universe, yet it spanned light years.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

https://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan 1/25/2012, 3:30 am

Republican alarms started sounding, Republican troopers scrambling to their locations, a gigantic Sith Armada was approaching, the largest Sith force ever detected approaching for Alderaan. It was if some massive wave was quickly closing in, Alderaan faced Sith attack before no Republican force was ready to face the enemy they were about to face. Emerging from hyperspace consisted of hundreds.. no thousands of sith destroyers soared through space, hovering in orbit as they passed through the planet. Darth Dragen watched the situation unfold in the command deck at a massive rectangular table that showed holograms of the current situation. Standing by the Dark Lord of the Sith would be Vitani and other cloaked sith warriors along with key Imperial officers. Aldeeran's defenses were no match for the incoming attack. It was almost a game... survivors were allowed to flee unscathed and the lack of stealthier tactics also puzzled republican officers. But for Dragen it was simple.. he wanted Courscant and he wanted his enemy to know that he was coming. The Dark Lord of the Sith plan was going into effect.

Upon taking control of Alderaan, the Sith would head towards the Republican Capital right away and this force would the Republic very difficult decisions. It was obvious what was coming for them.. Would they commit all their forces to try and repel the Sith or perhaps make an attempt on Dragen's life but at the same time abandon key systems and leave them open for other Sith forces? Or would they abandon the capital and hope to rally elsewhere at the cost of leaving arguably the galaxy's center under Sith control. The Jedi were spread thin but so were the Sith and while Dragen knew this.. confidence in his tactical ability and his power left no doubts.
Revan
Revan

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha 1/25/2012, 11:32 pm

Aldeeran's defenses fell quickly. One after one each warrior dropped down to the ground. A wicked smile crossed over Vitani's face as she watched the massacre unfold. She could imagine being on the field herself, the feeling she got when the blood stained the grass and she knew her enemy was dead. Even though everything was just a hologram right now, Vitani watched on as if she was there. She saw the few lucky ones escaping to leave the planet, going to Courscant no doubt. Vitani looked up from the hologram to look at Dragen's face knowning he would be satisfied with the Sith's most recent victory, in fact everyone in the room looked quite happy with the scene unfolding in front of them. "So Courscant is next.. " She smirked at the words knowing if they took Courscant the jedi wouldn't have much left to defend and thus giving them the upper hand. She knew that Dragen and herself would be on the battle, she didn't trust anyone but them to make sure it was handled correctly. It was something they couldn't afford to lose, therefore she would take pleasure in killing anyone who got in her way.

Once she knew they had successfully taken ALdeeran, she knew the ship was turning to head towards Courscant and she was ready. In fact she was almost bubbling with anticipation to kill someone at that point. But she knew Dragen would not take lightly to her killing another member upon the ship so she would have to wait and see who dared take on their forces when they arrived. 'This is going to be fun..' She thought to herself as her wicked grin got bigger..
Samantha
Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 1/26/2012, 12:28 am

Havoc and his men listen to the Jedi Knight and heard about the planet Ilum. One of the most dangerous planets Havoc knew. He heard about it before when he was a regular trooper. Many other troopers faced hell on that planet. He looked at his men then at the Jedi who were here to help. His long time ally Cerelus and then the new Jedi. Both were strong he could tell that. He looked around at his men who were preparing for the planet. He shook his head and focused at the moment at hand. In hyperspace they went, he placed his helmet back onto his head and gave his men a nod and thumbs up. "Till we all die my brothers, we won't stop fighting. We have our orders." "Yes sir," was all he heard from his men .
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 1/26/2012, 12:33 am

Cerelus looked up to Cyrena with his unseeing eyes, pondering for a moment before getting up, whispering back to her just as the ship came out of hyper drive over the planet, beggining its decent a few miles from the Imperial base, knowing they were safe with the stealth transporter. "These troopers are of Havoc squad, they will surprise you, they even continue to surprise me, but these men are also the best of the best squad." The knight turned toward his men, smiling a bit as he did, calling out to them as the transport bay doors opened into the snowy, harsh envirment. "Havoc Squad! What is you do best?" He asked them, stepping out of the transport first and standing to the side with his hands crossed behind his back, turning back toward them, waiting for their answer and to leave the ship.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 1/26/2012, 12:46 am

The men yelled at the top of their lungs," To serve and fight till the day we die, sir." Their helmets were present on their heads as they marched on to Jedi Knight Cerelus. Havoc was in front of them, holding onto his weapon and looked along with the Jedi Knights. "Sir we're ready to fight these Imperial scum." The men had their weapons on for kill ode as Havoc had a range of weapons to kill the Imperial troops. In his heart, it killed him to kill his brothers but his will told him that they were the enemy and should receive hell for their misdeeds.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 1/26/2012, 12:47 am

"Shit.." She said, pulling the breaks on her speed, as the ship took off. Well, there goes my chance.. She thought with a sigh. Pressing her hand to her forehead, she sat quietly on the ledge of the building right before the port. Now what am I gonna do? Just run back to where the invasion fleet lands and hope to do as much damage as I can before I get stabbed in the back by a sith? No thats just stupid. I need to come up with something, but first, I've got to get back to where the invasion is landing, even if I don't have back-up, I should still try. She thought. Pulling herself up, she leaned back and popped her back. Rolling her neck, she turned back around and head back to the enemy's port area. Once she was nearly a click away, Sierra could see the ship nearing port. Leaning her back against the wall silently, she began to plan her next move.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan 1/26/2012, 2:49 am

Alderaan fell in a matter of minutes not hours. Despite radar warning the Republic of the incoming assault very few things could be done. Any resistance was crushed in a matter of minutes as Sith forces swarmed all over defenses. Alderaan was the final stepping stone for the Sith, Courscant was the next destination. Darth Dragen watched the situation unfold back in his usual spot on the command bridge. The various screens of showing Republican forces get decimated by the quickly arriving Sith forces brought a sense of accomplishment and joy to the Sith Lord. The gigantic Sith Aramda remained in orbit above Alderaan, the final preparations were being made, if there was a mistake it was to fix it. The Dark Lord of the Sith would address the Empire soon, a galactic announcement. In just a few more hours, they would descend upon to Courscant and finally crush the Republican capital once and for all.
Revan
Revan

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 1/26/2012, 6:47 pm

Cyrena followed Cerelus out of the ship, looking around her at a planet she'd barely ever seen. It was freezing, causing her to hold her cloak closed tighter. She thought that it gave them an advantage over the enemy. It would be easier to hide or watch from far back. "Well that will do just fine then won't it, Havoc squad will probably surprise me, as will you." she stated looking out around the ship for anything that shouldn't be there. "Where are we heading first?" she asked without looking at him.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

https://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 1/26/2012, 6:52 pm

The knight stepped up to the cockpit where the pilot was, telling him a few thyings before handing him a small device and jumping down from the transport, walking off into the distance and motioning for them to follow him. "To our objective, the base of course, its past the ice walls, storms coming in, so we don;t have much time, and neither does Coruscant.." He said softly at the end, the pilot had told him about transmissions from Alderan so he had no time to waste, leading his group through the terrain, the beasts wouldn't come out in a storm and this provided more cover for them. He stopped at the edge of a steep cliff that overlooked the Imperial base, grinning down at it as he marked positions in his head, seeing exactly what he was going to do. "Perfect.."
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 1/26/2012, 7:02 pm

Dom was in the control room when a group of scouts came running into the room, "Sir! A republic ship just landed and two jedi and a group of troopers just got off board.!" Dom look at them stunned, then turned to Juno, "Why did the torrents not activate and destroy those ships?" Juno turned around stunned, not knowing how the ship went un detected, then began watching over the security cameras seeing the ship fly over the base to only land some distance away. Dom moved Juno out of the way and took the microphone to the sound system within the base, "All agents report to your bases on the planet, attack any republic forces seen!" Dom and Chronic walked out of the control room and walked towards the outside, attempting to meet the jedi. Deangelo came running with the rest of the group Dom had assigned to be by his side, and they had their guns at the ready. Dom pulled his light sabers out, walking at a steady pace, treading heavily across the snow only wishing to kill. He refused to let the Republic take back over. He wasnt letting the sith lord down now. He saw a trooper walking to his position, grabbed him and said,"Go to the control room. Tell Juno you will be her personal guard, and tell her to report the happenings of everything to the sith lord, and tell him that we will respond back once we have everything under control. He continued walking, with sith agents surrounding him, a grin on his face waiting to begin his massacre.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 1/27/2012, 7:09 pm

Havoc and his men followed the Jedi knights. They were locked and loaded for the weather was one of their enemies because the Imperial scum. Their helmets kept the ice and snow from killing them. Flashbacks, flashed between Havoc's eyes. He remembered of the first time he came to this planet as a trooper. He hated it but it was a trooper's life. He snapped back into reality as they reached the top of a cliff, watching down at the base. He looked at his men then Cerelus, asking," Sir you have the mental image inside of your mind right?" He knew Jedi Knight Cerelus could do such thing for he had seen it time and time again. He used the scope of his weapon, to get a better view of the base. It screamed out with Imperial forces. " Sir are you ready," He asked Cerelus once more, as the rest of his troops were prepared as well as Havoc.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 2/6/2012, 1:03 am

"Havoc keep a sniper on the ledge for covering fire." The Jedi said turning to the sniper of the group placing a force guard around him so he'd be protected from attacks from blasters and Sith alike he could only do this on one anymore would use up his focus and he needed to stay alert. "Have the rest of your men take out those torrents surrounding the base. I shall prove distraction but we must work fast use launchers from a distance so we can stay in one area and get out before the other imperials figure out whats going on." He explained to them his unseeing eyes darting back and forth over the base reading the layout in his mind he felt a dark precense here and he did not like the feeling. He turned toward the squad one last time. "For the Republic.." Getting a running start he backed up before sprinting using the Force to accelerate his jump pulling his two sabers out in mid-air and cutting down the guards at the gate without a sound. He turned toward the gate and pulled his hand back his other hand signaling the tropers to begin the assault as he blasted open the gate with the force sending the large metal contaption flying into the base splattering against Imperials as Cerelus went in lightsabers spinning as he quickly cut doiwn the confused enemy soldiers luring the fire off to the side so they wouldnt notice the troopers grinning to himself.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum