When Authors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillcrest School

+3
captainmason
Angel
Maretothebear
7 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hillcrest School Empty Hillcrest School

Post  Maretothebear 8/12/2011, 11:36 pm

The deep mountains of New York are known for backwater towns, empty woods, silence, and what some might call..Monsters. Here where most men don't tread is a high school for any creature who isn't fully human but of earth. The government knows it exists but convienently the human world really turns its eye to it. The first semester for everyone is about to begin so students sign up and take your belongings to the dorms..

Form:

Name:
Class Year (9th-12th Grade):
Type of Monster (If nessasary please describe a bit):

Mine:

Name: Alexandra Necla
Appearance:Hillcrest School Fairy10
Class Year: 10th Grade
Type of Monster: Fairy (My idea of fairies involves them being able to retract thier wings and appear human except for a few oddities.)

JOEY'S BIO :

Form:

Name:Ventus Caliber
Appearance: Hillcrest School Fghj10
Class Year: 11th Grade
Type of Monster: Elementalist

Last edited by Fallyn on 8/14/2011, 4:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

https://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hillcrest School Empty Re: Hillcrest School

Post  Angel 8/12/2011, 11:54 pm

Name: Kiara Meiodia
Appearance:Hillcrest School 2i1jatj
Class Year (9th-12th Grade): 10th
Type of Monster (If nessasary please describe a bit):Witch
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 8/13/2011, 12:51 am

Name:Mason Epsilon(pronounced May-Soon Ip-sigh-lone)
Appearance: Hillcrest School Vampir12
Type of Monster (If nessasary please describe a bit):Vampire but not in the traditional sense.I can go out in sunlight but i have to wear dark goth like clothing that covers most of my body.i sunburn very easily and severe sunburns can be fatal(hence the "sunlight kills vampires").also my skin,when unburnt is rock hard which means stakes cant kill me unless im burnt(then my skin becomes soft.)also garlic does not weaken me.in fact i enjoy it with spaghetti!I can see my reflection (how do you think i do my hair?!)and holy water is just something the churches made up to seem all high and mighty.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 8/13/2011, 10:57 am

Name: Azazel Summers
Appearance: Hillcrest School Wizardthespiritofnature
Type of Monster (If nessasary please describe a bit) Wizard
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/13/2011, 1:34 pm

Name: Richard
Appearance: Hillcrest School Evil-1
Class Year (9th-12th Grade): 11th
Type of Monster: Demon: The demon is not horrid or grotesque creatures people portray them to be. In fact they look like humans except for a few features you can tell apart from them, the eyes will be black or red, they will have sharp fangs, can grow out claws and if they wish, sprout their wings.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/13/2011, 6:41 pm

Name: Quinn Griffin
Appearance: Hillcrest School 1166843545_animegirl1
Type of Monster (If nessasary please describe a bit): Drow/demon.
Drow: The word "drow" is from the Orcadian and Shetlandic dialects of Scots, an alternative form of "trow" (both of which come from the Nordic dökkálfar), which is a cognate for "troll". The Oxford English Dictionary gives no entry for "drow", but two of the citatios under "trow" name it as an alternative form of the word. Trow/drow was used to refer to a wide variety of evil sprites. Except for the basic concept of "dark elves", everything else about the Dungeons & Dragon drow was invented by Gary Gygax.

Demon: Demons were among the first monsters introduced in the earliest edition of the game, in the Eldritch Wizardry supplement (1976). This booklet introduced the type I demon, the type II demon, the type III demon, the type IV demon, the succubus, the type V demon, and the type VI demon, as well as two of their lords, Orcus and Demogorgon.

Quinn is a mixture of these creatures making her a hybrid drow demon.

Last edited by Quinn on 8/13/2011, 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/13/2011, 6:50 pm

And so we Begin...

After a summer of quiet home life where all of the students and teachers that make up the 500 year old school for monsters and creatures of Earth have lived and spent time, September has arrived. Every student while at Hillcrest is asked to respect thier peers. Sworn enemies of nature find this difficult but expulsion means setting themselves to the wild cruel world of humans. Here at the school each student has core corriculum classes of Math, English, History, and Science, but also each completes "CS" or Creature studies where they learn about themselves. Dorms are in a 5 floor building broken up by grade. (2nd floor 9th grade, 5th Floor 12th) The first floor is the rec area and kitchen. Students may now report to the dorms to unload thier bags. You may roomate with anyone in your own gender.

Alex retracted her wings close to her body as she landed at Hillcrest. She had chosen to remain human size even though she was dressed like any small fairy would be. It was her second year so she knew the usual drill of reporting to the dorms and having to locate a new roomate. Her last one had left Hillcrest to go study with a clan of her own kind in Ireland. A right of passage after Alex's fourth year of schooling. She walked through the commons and main building where most classes were held, waving at one or two teachers that recognized her. Upon taking her things to the dorm locked storage room she waited for any other students to pass thru looking for a roomate. This was going to be difficult for Alex considering she'd recently discovered she had both good and evil tendencies..
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/13/2011, 7:00 pm

On the stone sidewalk in front of the school, a large circle appears from the ground, glowing a bright purple. Rising from the center, Kiara stretched out her body, letting her hex fade beneath her. Picking up her bag, she gracefully walking toward the dorm buildings. This being her second year, she knew where to go. But not who to stay with. Last year, she had joined last minute and was not paired with another person. So she was granted a room to herself. This year, she was determined to find someone to stay with. A dorm room alone was never fun.

Stepping into the dorm building, she moved into the rec room. Each step more like a dance than walking. Kiara had always been light on her feet. She had to be in order to preform her magic. Setting down her suitcase beside the seat in the window, she sat, waiting for other students to arrive. And to maybe scout out someone who would be find living with a witch.

Okay Kiara.. This is it. Mother told you what types to avoid, peope who don't work well with Witches. Zombies, Centaurs and anyone who looks like they want to claw your throat out.. Yeah.. thats REAL helpful advice.. She thought sighing at the window seat. Taking a deep breath, she kept a relaxed smile on her lips, hoping to draw in some friends or friendly faces. Last thing she needed was a fight on her first day back.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 8/13/2011, 8:09 pm

Mason stepped out of his black 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Coupe,with tinted windows,now parked underneath a tall oak tree.He wore dark sunglasses,a black hoody,hood down,jeans,and sneakers.He walked to the building,hands in pockets already feeling the heat of the sun.He quickened pace and headed for the dorm building.

Mason siged with relief as he got out of the sun.he quickly took off the hot hoody,exposing a red t-shirt that said "warning:I bite" in black letters on it.He went to pick from a list of roommates and saw most of the good ones were already spoken for.
no..no...hell no...damn i don't know...ill just hope someone picks me.

Mason went over to the billiardstable and started to play.using his excellent eyesight/judgement skills to almost perfectly play.He then turned around,already bored,and sat on a louge chair,kicking his feet over the arm, and close dhis.His last thoughts before he drifted in sleep was "I hope they have night classes....."He chuckled softly and fell into a deep sleep.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/13/2011, 10:03 pm

Her wings were getting tired. She wondered when she would see the school, knowing where it was exactly. Her wings aching, she saw the top of it and circled it until her feet hit the ground. Quinn folded her wings as tight as she could against her back. She pulled the suitcase she was holding on to into the dorm building. She looked at the list of people in her grade and noticed there was a vampire male who had no roommate. How bad could he be? she though looking around. Quinn looked back at the name. Mason Epsilon it said. She looked around for the boy and saw him sleeping in the chair. She decided to meet him so she walked up to him and blew cold air into his right ear waiting for him to wake up.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 8/13/2011, 10:13 pm

he woke with a jolt seeing the beautiful girl standing over him."i fell asleep...or did i die and go to heaven?"he said slyly kissing her hand."mason epsilon at your service?"

He checked to make sure he had all of his stuff as he woke up.he fixed his hair and put on his sunglasses.the light is WAY too bright now."what time is it?"he asked.it was a long day getting here.his eyes grew red so he took out a canister of red liquid and drank from it.his eyes turned back to the greyish-blue."that was close...."he muttered to himself.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/13/2011, 11:07 pm

Richard walked across the grassy field that made up the school's courtyard, his black eyes scanning the area, drinking in the terrain and searing the memory in his mind like he always did. Richard remembered everything he wanted to and nothing he didn't, he decided it would be ebst to remember every detail of the school in case he got in a fight, he liked knowing everything before his opponets, the thought made him grin, wickedly that exposed his sharp fangs and a gleam of enjoyment in his deep, black eyes. He was in 11th grade now but had transfered from a different school, one night he was caught picking a fight with a group of humans, not his fault they through stones at him among other things he wanted retribution for, thinking of that day made him cover his left hand which was scarred from a very hot burning, the rocks were nothing compared to the holy water those kids through, he was lucky to have reacted fast enough that it was justh is hand and not his face or hair, the two things he took most of his pride in, as punishment he had beaten those kids down and Richard of course like any other demon told the story the exact opposite, he didn't want people thinking he could control himself, he liked being feared so he would brag about how he did it for sport instead of defense. Richard a;ready knew how this school worked with its room mate bull crap, instead of getting a room mate he sat in front of the room he wanted and anybody who came up he either repleid with "I already got a room mate" or just stared at them until they figured out what he was and that did the rest for him.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 8/13/2011, 11:33 pm

Azazel walked through the halls with his bag on his shoulder. He thought of what happened before with the mortals who cast him out of the school before. He shrugged and continued to walk down the halls. Seeing new faces warmed his heart. Azazel saw a demon and vampire it seem talking. He scoffed," This guy making his move already," Azazel lifted his bag to and accidentally bumped into a girl and fell back. He rubbed his head and got up then extended his hand to the girl (Angel). He spoke," I'm sorry for bumping into you, forgive me." He bowed his head before running off and found himself again, bumping into another girl (Fallyn). Again he apologized and bowed his head again. Today seemed like it wasn't his day at all.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/13/2011, 11:40 pm

Alex watched as several students walked through the room looking for roomates. Some of them looked friendly, others..not so much. A dark force of a girl seemed to find her way to the vampire who thought he was slick sleeping in the corner and already looked intrigued by that one. Suddenly she was bumped into by one of the guys that walked in and took his hands to steady him briefly. "Slow down" she laughed not at him but at his expression then smiled as she turned back to the task at hand. Later, maybe Alex would try to make more conversation than that but finding someplace to sleep was important. She decided to make her way over to a girl who looked about her own age and didn't seem too off putting at first glance, not that it was any indication of how she actually was. "Hey, um I was just over there and well, we really, well we um..would you like to be my roomate?" she said in the weirdest most out of character jumble ever.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/13/2011, 11:50 pm

Looking up to see the girl addressing her, she smiled gently. She could tell by her hair that she was a Fae, or Fairy. She had made sure to study friendly kinds in her books before she came. Standing from the window, she held her hands in front of her. " Hi, I'm Kiara. And Sure, I was.. actually looking for a room mate that looked like they weren't going to kill me. " She chuckled softly, keeping her kind smile across her lips. " I'm a Witch, 3rd generation. " She said cheerfully.

Kiara was always proud of what she was. No matter who was after her kind she stood proud as a witch. Stumbling for a moment, Kiara placed her hands together in front of her, letting her nails click with the collided. Hoping the girl wouldn't be pushed away.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/14/2011, 12:00 am

She regarded the girl with a relieved sigh, "I'm Alex, pure blood wood fairy as far back as history may take us and I don't kill by instinct as you seem to already know. I'm glad as well to meet someone so kind. This room was beginning to make me think the peaceful creatures were home schooling. Whenever you're ready, we can go find an empty dorm room." Alex was glad to have met another creature of magic even if it was different magic all together. While at school she planned to stay full size and dress in attire that both reflected her kind but also could be taken for beautiful human clothes, but always keep her wings. She couldn't help but gaze around at the talent that she would share this school year with.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/14/2011, 12:04 am

" Oh you and me both. Last year when I was here I roomed by myself. I didn't make many friends. But, I'm very well read. My mother made sure I studied people I would encounter so I would at least has a little insight. " She said with a smile. " And I'm ready, before we get approached by.. unwanted company" She said with a nod. She than picked up her large suitcase, walking along side Alex toward the stairs to go find a room. " Last year I enrolled late, so I got stuck by myself. Is this your first year? " She said gently. Her aqua blue eyes looking before them and also to Alex.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/14/2011, 12:11 am

Alex walked casually next to Kiara nodding in agreement about finding a room quickly. "I was here least year, I roomed with another fairy named Elsa who took off for I guess what you might call an internship. Keeping to myself and her was the best option. Theres only so many people that can be trusted, like you said" she replied, her purple eyes shifting around slightly less casually. Once they reached a floor with less people on it, Alex gestured to the room with the best decor and windows in her opinion. "Here looks good, but if you see a better one we can go there. I'm not sure if witches require any living arrangements I mist admit." she said her cheeks growing hot with slight embarrassment at how little knowledge she had of her peers.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 8/14/2011, 12:12 am

Azazel smiled and saw the girl got to another girl he just noticed. He walked up the stairs and saw a room that appear to be vacant. He walked towards it but noticed a dude sitting on the bed. He look devious and troublesome. "Ummm... hello I'm Azazel Summers," he extended his hand to the guy, no response. Azazel sighed, still having a smile on his face. "Look I'll be blunt with you, I'm looking for a room and someone to share it with." He paused, trying to get the guy's attention. He continued. "And so do you mind if I be your roommate?" He waited for his answer but while he waited he examined the guy. He was a demon but not like the ones he heard from his family, unless its all a clever ruse by the demon himself. Azazel was fascinated by him and hope for better if the guy truly had a heart.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/14/2011, 12:16 am

"It's nearly one in the afternoon. C'mon, I think our room is on the 5th floor." Quinn said looking into his beautiful eyes. She gathered her things and walked towards the stairs. She started up them feeling his eyes looking into her back. When they got to the first floor she suggested, "Why don't we fly up to there? You have wings, right?" she asked.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/14/2011, 12:20 am

" Oh this is fine " She said with a smile walking inside. " Oh don't worry. We don't really need anything. We're mostly nocturnal because of the witching hour, but all I really need is a bed and a place to rest my books. " She said with a smile. Since the beds were in the same room and the main room was just for resting and studying, Kiara walked over to the bed on the left side of the window, setting her suitcase on top. Rolling her shoulders and flicking her wrists, she opened the bag and reached inside, pulling out a large pile of spell books, than another pile, but of school books with a black bound leather book on top. Flicking her hands and mumbling a few words, the books floating over to the book case on the left side of the room and shelved themselves on the bottom two shelves. Walking to the dresser, she pulled her suit case with her, unpacking her clothes onto the left side, leaving plenty of room for Alex. " I hope my un-packing methods are alright. I try to use as little room as possible and make sure there's plenty of space for others. " She said with a calming smile. Once her clothes were put away, Kiara pulled a black pouch with a draw-string handle form the bag, hooking it onto her hip. She than placed her suitcase under her bed and sat on top of the sheets calmly, crossing her legs.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/14/2011, 12:32 am

Alex smiled watching her studious room mate unpack, then began unpacking her own bag. She placed her books on a shelf in the corner, not having too many of them. Usually Alex's free spirit made her kind of a messy room mate but she made an effort to place all of her clothes and items in the proper way. She then went into thier private bathroom and cleaned herself up a little before relaxing on her own bed for a while thinking about walking around the dorm building to see who was around, what they looked like, and such. "Hmm, I bet with all the nocturnal creatures, the night set of classes are going to be alot fuller this year, I'll probably register in that set. I'm going to take a look around and grab that infamous welcome packet we need when class starts tomorrow night. Want to meet up for dinner?"
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/14/2011, 12:34 am

Richard glanced over at the boy who had entered the room, he sat quietly, not yet answering his questions and just waiting, the kid obviously knew what Richard was and yet he still did not leave even after he ignored his questions, this was Richard's way of testing people, the weak from the rest and he admitted to himself he was a little surprised this guy could stand more than a few seconds of his company, demons gave off an aura that could be felt by anyone near them, the arua left a sort of sick feeling in the person's stomach and would make them feel uneasy, he wandered how the other person could resist its affect. Thinking to himself and waiting just a bit longer, wanting to see if this wizard would break he finally answered. "I suppose so, just keep to your side and we shall have no problems." He mostly agreed because he wanted to see just how long this kid could stand his vile aura before leaving, it would amuse him.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/14/2011, 12:38 am

She shrugged and took his waist, she spread her wings and shot up the stairwell to the fifth floor. They landed and she started to look on the walls for their dorm. She found it and unlocked the door, she walked inside and saw just a bunkbed. "Well... this is comfy. Get comfortable on the top bunk while I go get some stuff from the school store." she said to Mason. She walked out passing a room with a fairy and a witch in it. She stopped to meet them. "Pardon my intrusion, i'm your neighbor." Quinn said smiling, "May I come in?"
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/14/2011, 12:39 am

" Sure, I need to grab my packet too, and I might as well explore. " She said with a smirk. Walking over to the bookcase, she pulled a few bound spell books as they shrunk down to a tiny size and stored themselves into her pouch. She than picked up her black bound book, nodded to Alex and than shuffled out of the room. Moving in what seemed to be a dance of some sort, Kiara danced down the hallway. Keeping a calm and gentle expression on her face, she headed down the stairs. It was time to grab her packet, pick her classes and see what she could find. Kiara was always curious, sometiems it led her into trouble that she didn't mean to find. But it was the way she lived. Moving from the dorm building to the main building where classes were held, Kiara picked up her packet and shuffled through as she moved through the hallways, making sure not to bump into anyone so she wouldn't stick out too much. Oh who am I kidding. You have aqua eyes, bright red hair, your wearing a robe and dancing down the halls. You're gonna be noticed.. She thought with a sigh. Stopping in the hallway, moving to the wall so she would be out of the way, Kiara began to pick her classes. Physics, Poetry, Algebra, Myth History, Herbology, and Spell creation. Hopefully this year she'd make some friend.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum