When Authors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillcrest School

+3
captainmason
Angel
Maretothebear
7 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hillcrest School - Page 12 Empty Re: Hillcrest School

Post  Etherlam 8/24/2011, 9:28 pm

Richard listened closey yet he still couldn;t hear what she was saying, but he did enjoy how she squealed for him as her face was still hiddin in his shirt. He wanted to know what she was saying so he kept a hold of her legs, pushing her waist and this time to make his pijnt clear he pushed his own waist back against her's, his mouth grinning, knowing she'd have to give in eventually, everyone had limits to how much they could take before caving in.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/24/2011, 9:31 pm

Kiara's face darkened to a tomato red. " I'm a virgin, its why I'm so nervous! " She said clear as day. Hiding her face in his shirt as her face completely turned red, knowing he would of heard her. Taking a deep breath, Kiara couldn't calm her blush. Keeping her face hidden in his shirt. Hoping he wouldn't run off from her. Looking up slowly, with her face completely red, she looked to his eyes to see his reaction.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/24/2011, 9:36 pm

As soon as sh said it, Richard's hands let go of her legs, he didn't know and didn;t want to ruin her first expirence for her, he had never dated a virgin so he was unsure of how to act and he searched for words quickly, not wanting her to think that her words affected him in a bad way, he didnt push her away or run off, he looked straight back into her eyes, and leaned in, kissing her sweet lips. "I'm sorry, I had no idea." He finally managed to say after breaking their passionate kiss.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/24/2011, 9:42 pm

Kissing him back, Kiara calmed. Seeing he hadn't run away from her. " Its alright. " She said softly. With her face still red, she moved her lips closer to his, kissing him gently. " Thank you. " She said once her lips pulled away from his. " For not, running away. " She said smiling gently. He made her feel safe and protected. Before he could speak, she pressed her lips against his, kissing him deeply, shutting her eyes slowly, than wrapping her arms around his neck, just enjoying the feel of his lips and his body against her own.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/24/2011, 9:45 pm

The demon kissed Kiara back, nodding after she said thank you, he never once thought of running away from her, virgin or not, he couldn;t bring himself to run away and before he could reply to her he felt Kiara's warm lips once again, kissing her back deeply as his arms wrapped around her, holding her close and tightly to him, liking the feel of her body pressing against his.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/24/2011, 9:50 pm

Breaking her lips away from his slowly. Smiling down at him, she reached to his cheek, rubbing her thumb down his jaw line slowly. Enjoying the feel of his skin against hers. Shutting her eyes and just enjoying his warmth. She relaxed on top of him. " This is nice. " She said softly. Sitting up slowly on his stomach she smirked down at him. Tapping on his shoulder she got up quickly and looked down at him. " Tag " She said softly before running into the garden, hiding behind a tree from him.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/24/2011, 9:54 pm

Richard enjoyed her thumb rubbing his cheek as he looked back up at her and looked up at her as she sat back down on his stomach, arching up an eyebrow until he felt her tap his shoulder and turned on his stomach, watching her run off as he got up, chasing after her, he had an unfair advantage, demons were much faster, he knew he could catch her as he came running past the tree, stopping and turning around to face her before running at her.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/24/2011, 9:57 pm

Kiara giggled before putting her hands onto the tree, flipping backwards into the tree, leaping gracefully from branch to branch before stopping at the very top. She than leaped to the top of another tree, standing in front of the moon as her body glowed from the moons light as she waited for Richard's next move. She than smirked, looking down at him on the ground, balancing on the balls of her feet.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/24/2011, 9:59 pm

Richard turned and looked up at her, her body seeming to glow as she stood in front of the moon, he could cleary see every curve and outline of her body and he ran at the tree with such speed he jumped and held his foot out, kicking the tree with such agressive force it shook violently as he stared up at her, ready.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/24/2011, 10:02 pm

Losing her balance, Kiara fell forward as the tree shook. Smirking she dove toward the ground before flipping in the air, landing on her toes as she took off into the bushes of flowers. Distancing herself from Richard before hiding behind a tree, looking back to make sure she had some distance on him.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/24/2011, 10:04 pm

Before Richard could catch Kiatra as was his previous plan she was already on the run again and he sped off after her, breaking through the bushes as he scanned the area and he grinned, sniffing the air for her scent and he caught it, quietly following the scent of her and coming to a tree and he circled around it, hoping he was behind her and he jumped behind the tree, jumping at Kiara.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/24/2011, 10:12 pm

Hearing Richard jump toward her from behind. She smirked, reaching back, putting her hands on his shoulders, flipping over him. Quickly she dragged her nails down his back and leaned forward, kissing his cheek. With a giggle, she turned on the ball of her foot and frolics off in the opposite direction. Leaping up into a tree, sitting on a high branch, watching below.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/24/2011, 10:20 pm

Richard saw Kiara flipping over him by using his shoulder for support and his back tensed up from her nails scratching down hos back and he felt her kiss on his cheek and he whirled around, trying to grab her but she was to swift and was bounding away, he quickly gave chase, following and running after her, jumping off the rocks.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/24/2011, 10:33 pm

Smirking. Kiara leaned back, falling backwards out of the tree. Landing gracefully on her feet. She than skipped in a dance forward back into the garden, moving in zig-zags through the garden, waiting for Richard to come after her. Looking over her shoulder she could see him. With a soft laugh, she turned her head back around and continued to dance off.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/24/2011, 10:36 pm

Richard burst through a tree and it cracked and groaned in response as it leaned and fell backwards but Richard never even slowing down as he jumped off the stump of the tree, wings frowing from his back and he folded them so he caught less wind against himself, making him come down faster and tackle Kiara to the ground, timing himself just right.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/24/2011, 10:40 pm

Turning around just in time, Richard tackled Kiara over as she fell against the ground, Opening her eyes slowly to see Richard on top of her, she giggled softly. Smiling up at him she nodded slowly. " You got me you got me. " She said sweetly. Blushing softly, Kiara looked up at Richard's wings than back to his eyes. He was swift, silent and fast. It was no wonder that he had caught her.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/24/2011, 10:44 pm

Richard grinned down at her, his hands having pinned her wrists down after he had tackled her to the ground and he held her there with that grin that showed all his fangs. "Heheh it was only a matter of time before you gave in." He chuckled, but still not loosening his grip on her wrists.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/24/2011, 10:46 pm

" You are much faster than me. But it looks like I can avoid you for a little while. " She said with a soft giggle. Smirking up at him. She than looked over to both of her sides, seeing her wrists pinned down under his hands. Blushing darkly she looked up at him. " I suppose you're wanting a reward for catching me. " She said with a soft laugh, judging by how much he was keeping her pinned down.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/24/2011, 10:48 pm

"You are very agile." He told her, looking down at her as he kept her wrists pinned against the ground and giving her a wry grin as she noticed she was pinned down, sh knew him quite well he thought silently to himself as he contemplated. "Maybe just a small reward would be nice." He said, stillg rinning down at her.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/24/2011, 10:55 pm

Kiara than blushes slightly darker, pressing her lips against his gently, kissing him deeply. " Good enough reward? " She asked softly. Smiling she leaned back down against the ground, looking up at him. Her blush slowly fading from her cheeks. " We should probably be getting back to our rooms. It's getting late. " She said looking up at the sky. The sun had long disappeared and the moon was high in the night sky, glowing brightly down onto them.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/24/2011, 10:57 pm

Kissing her back deeply he nodded, "Yes, that is a good reward." He said, looking down at her and holding her wrists down for a while longer, her body was more alluring in the moon and he forced himself to get off of her and help her up. "I'll walk you then." He said, looking down into her shinning aqua blue eyes.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/24/2011, 11:04 pm

Kiara than smiled. Taking his hand and getting up slowly. She than smiled, lacing her fingers between his and walking next to him into the dorm building. Leaning her head on his shoulder she smiled looking up at him. When they passed his room she stopped for a second. " Now that I think of it, I've never been in your room. But I guess it just looks the same as the other dorms. " She said with a soft laugh, she than looked over to Richard and smiled, tilting her head slightly.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/24/2011, 11:11 pm

Wrapping his fingers between her's he walked with her, opening the door for her to the dorm building and stopping after she passed his dorm and stopped, and he gave her a curious look, opening the door to his dorm and slowly walking her inside. "Nah, come on in and see for yourself." He said with a small grin, his part of the dorm had been painted black, a painting of the full moon in detail on the cieling in the corner, his bed mixed with red and black color shceme.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/24/2011, 11:18 pm

Blushing softly, Kiara nodded. Steeping into Richard's dorm room she looked at the black painted wall. " Wow, that's really beautiful.. " She said looking over the painting. She smiled walking over to the wall, putting her hand against the paint of the moon, than looking back at Richard. " Did you paint this? " She said softly, smiling before looking around the rest of the room. " You really made it your own. My room is just normal colors. " She said laughing softly.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/24/2011, 11:27 pm

"Yea, I painted it in my free time." He said to her, following her over as she touched the painted black nighttime walls and he sat down on his bed, enjoying that she liked his work. "I'm glad you like it, I spent quite a bit of time getting the details of that moon just right.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum