When Authors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the F.A.Y.Z meet your death, or meet your glory.

+3
Maddy
Maretothebear
Rion
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome to the F.A.Y.Z meet your death, or meet your glory. - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the F.A.Y.Z meet your death, or meet your glory.

Post  Maddy 6/9/2011, 2:04 am

I stood there, listening. My hand covering my mouth. This couldn't be happening. Maybe it was... maybe I was just blocking out all the bad things. Not letting it get to me. Maybe I needed to let it get to me. I bit my lip. Maybe I should leave also. I surely could live on my own. I knew how to take care of myself, I knew how to cook and clean. I didnt know if I could fight but Im sure I could if I needed. I wanted to get away... maybe it would be better to leave. I shook my head now leaving with the rest of the people, walking mindlessly back to my house.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the F.A.Y.Z meet your death, or meet your glory. - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the F.A.Y.Z meet your death, or meet your glory.

Post  Apollo 6/9/2011, 3:49 pm

As I watched everyone walked away from the town meeting. I sighed, not surprised at all. A guy can take only so much, before they crack under the pressure. I headed towards Dante's direction and said to him," Are you sure this what is needed to be done? I'm grateful you will help me as you leave the town in my hands, but are you really sure this what you want?" I start to think about the expression on everyone's face, as they were shocked and could deal with what was said. Dante ,this guy got guts, so I give him that. Also he has a lot of heart as well. I just hope I make everyone well as we face an crisis as of now. What will the people do since he's leaving? Will they revolt as me, civil war, or come to the terms of the condition? These questions raced in my head but I remain calm.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 6/9/2011, 5:38 pm

-i wake up late at night starving.It's a hard life for a loner.i go to the cooler and pop a beer as i watch the news thinking i need a fridge..... I feel as if im being drawn closer to the others no matter what I do. i taste the near room temperature beer and suddenly im furious and i smash the full beer bottle against the tv. -"GOD DAMNIT!"-I start turning red and im losing control.suddenly something flies out of the window.i look outside suddenly broken from my anger-"holy shit...."-the tv is smashed against the gorund.I finally found out what my mutation is.I try to unlock a door using my mind and-"shit!"-i duck and cover as pieces of door fly everywhere.I hear a siren and i know somethings up.when did we get a siren?I hear the sound of a freight train and then i see it.a tornado sweeping through the valley.i run into a ditch and lay in it as the winds pick up my already smashed tv and sent it flying at me.i feel each piece puncture my skin like needles and i lie there bleeding.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 6/9/2011, 6:28 pm

i decided that it was best for me to head home and hope nobody had ransacked the house for merchandise they could use. The streets were fairly barren since everyone was still at the meeting. My house (my parent's house) was a decent sized house on the ridge in town. It was a quiet area that sat right on the far edge between town and a good portion of barren land. Parts of it had been gated at one point but by the looks of things, not anymore. I walked for a good hour before I reached the house. Luckily nobody had touched it, it still looked about the same as it did when I left. I unlocked the front door with the key I always kept around my neck, walked inside, and closed the door behind me shutting out the world at least for the time being. Hunger set in quickly and I knew here there would be some food for myself. The pantry held my favorite cereal and i ate a cupful before falling asleep in my room on the first floor. The house was locked with the latest in nonelectrical security so if anyone came into it, she'd know easy enough.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

https://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 6/9/2011, 8:05 pm

-i awoke in the morning after the storm had passed.i looked down at my wounds which were not infected but already healing.great...ill have to cut myself again to get the parts out.-i sat there and painfully took my switchblade and cut into my skin and pulling out metal and glass.When i was done i wrapped it in my cleanest shirt and walked towards a seemingly deserted house to find "expert" medical treatment.

I approach the town expecting many onlookers but instead its all quiet and dark.I saw a small house on the ridge of town that looked empty,so I walked up and tried to pick the lock,hoping no one was inside.I got the lock open and saw her asleep in her bedroom.I stopped dead in my tracks and i snuck towards the kitchen and found some cereal.
it's better than nothing.... i thought as i ate it up as quietly possible when i heard a shuffle of covers.

"shit..." i thought as i tried to hide myself in the kitchen but there was no way out.i was cornered-

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 6/9/2011, 9:26 pm

I awoke suddenly to the faintest of noise. Slowly I made my way across the floor of my bedroom carefully navigating around the creaking floorboards. Then I got low hiding behind the wall as i peered into the kitchen. I heard enough noise that I knew someone was here. Before I'd fallen asleep I had put a knife next to my bed for safety and now it had a use. I hoped that this kid wasn't a mutant that could hurt her. She could stand to have a housemate if they were nice. Now I walked out into the open with the knife shaking in her hand. "Please. I'm alone here. Don't hurt me and I wont hurt you. I'm sure you've come in for..." she stopped short as she noticed the slight blood trail leading into the kitchen. "You're hurt. Let me help you, if you just come out in the open and show yourself I'll help you." she stated hoping to intice him to listen. He could see her no matter where he was in the kitchen. She was small and really wasn't a harm.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 6/9/2011, 9:32 pm

-holding te witchblade so she doesnt notice it.-
"i am hurt...but how can i trust you?your the one with a knife in your hand.ill hep you with that"
-uses telekinesis to yank knife out of her hand a force into the wall with a loud thud-
"If you do anything funny you'll be sorry..."
-i sit down and let her approach me if she dares.-

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 6/11/2011, 7:43 pm

I nodded looking at him and then stepping around him to climb up on the counter where we kept the first aid kit. It was actually a pretty good kit for a small house. Then I walked over to him and sat down careful not to move him in any way. That blade scared me though. "Would you mind terribly pushing that away from you. I'm really not as harmful as the others around here and with me this close you could probably subdue me without the use of it." I spoke looking down at the wound as I cleaned it as gently as possible. It would be infected soon if I didn't work fast enough to get it wrapped tightly. I gauzed it and wrapped it in an ace bandage smiling at my handiwork. "Not bad for a little runt and a little first aid kit" I laughed forgetting for a moment where I was. It was over too quickly. "Now, you're going to want to not move too much for a few hours. You're welcome to stay as long as you don't take all my food and help me keep the place safe. Difficult for one so small." she encouraged as she cleaned up the floor and stood on the counter to put the first aid kit back.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 6/12/2011, 3:19 am

She woke from her black out. "Bloody brother..." she rubbed her forehead and felt blood trickle down it onto her fingers. "Mom's going to kill him" she mumbled as she got up from her bed. She stumbled to the bathroom smacking her face on the sink. "OW!" she yelled tripping on the dog and faceplanting into the rug. She sat up on her heels and looked at the blood stained white rug. "Why did mother get everything white in this house..." she broke off looking at herself in the mirror. She had an idea... she ran to her room and got her wig and box of straight razors. She took her red headed wig off and put the Sweeney Todd wig on and fixed it so it fit perfectly, she had recently shaved her head for a donation called Saint Baldricks. She ran to her room and got her Sweeney outfit and took two of the razors. She jumped all the stairs and walked into the middle of the street to look for people to scare.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 6/12/2011, 12:09 pm

i put the blade away and start out the door."ill take you up on that offer but i need to talk a walk first and see the town..ive been living outside town since i got here."
i limp outside where suddenly (enter ninja's character here) jumps out at me and in a relfex at slash her with the switchblade and run.

i burst through (enter mare's character here)'s door and i quickly gather food in a bag."I have to go...there were witnesses and i have to go.thank you for your kindness and trust no one.anyone and everyone can and will turn on you when u least expect it."and like that im gone, running outside city limits.everytime i try to go into the city someone gets hurt because they're stupid and ignorant...and i fade off into the horizon waiting till this problem is over.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 6/12/2011, 1:13 pm

Sky fell back, the man had sliced down her forearm. "Hey!" she yelled at him. She jumped up and ran after the man, her razor still drawn ready for this fight that was coming. She ran into the house that this man had and she came to face a girl around her age. "Pardon my intrusion... did you see a man who had a switchblade?" she was ignoring the pain in her arm but the blood started to drip onto the floor. Sky looked down at the small pool. "Do you have a first aid kit I could use? Or a bathroom?" A faint scream pierced her ears. It was her imagination, merely a memory of her mother's scream. She slowly walked toward this girl and stuck out her right hand. "I'm Sky. I live a few houses away from you."
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 6/13/2011, 1:20 pm

I watched Mason leave nodding to take his advice to be careful even though at the moment it was he who needed to worry. I was just about to go back to sleep for a while when this girl burst through my front door and I spun to face her. She was easy for me to recognize, I'd grown up down the street from her though I never actually invited her to hang out. "Hello Sky, I'm Julie." I said trying to be friendly." To answer your first question, yes, I did see a man with a switchblade. He was injured so I tried to help and as to your second question, I do have a kit but I used all the stuff I'd need on that other guy so you best bet is to run into town and find the healer they have. For now, my bathroom is that door right there." I answered not removing my eyes from her. I tried not to touch her since sometimes people could set off a vision. I was easy to capture or take advantage of in that condition.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 6/13/2011, 2:18 pm

after im well out of sight of town,i pull out her cereal boxes from my bag,so sad that she didnt take my advice truly to heart.I ate some and then i felt nauseas.was it poison?no..well yes bt no...was i really feeling guilty?Against my better judgement i made my way back to town.I got to her house and hesistated and i went to knock when i saw that girl i cut come running so i jumped ito the bushes and watched what was going on.I saw her go to the bathroom so i took a handfull of cereal and threw it at the window to get her attention.I waited for her to respond when i heard a growl.a rottweiler.DAMN IT!she has a guard dog.It charged and i uses my telepathy to make it stop mere inches from my face.maybe this wll get her attention....so i start making the dog fly around the windows hoping she would see.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 6/13/2011, 3:07 pm

I watched Sky go toward the bathroom and out of the corner of my eye noticed Mason again. I pointed for him to go toward the back door and to leave my guard dog out there. I waited until Sky was out of sight before letting Mason in putting my finger to his lips in silence as I led him into another room. "First of all thanks for taking my food. I have to survive to you know and second what are you doing back?" I asked sort of relieved to see him. He would be able to protect me better than I could protect myself. I waited for the answer as I peered around the corner looking for Sky. I hoped she wouldn't find us.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 6/14/2011, 4:35 am

She stopped washing the large cut on her arm to listen to Julie talk. Could she be on the phone? she wondered. No, I didn't see a telephone when I came in... She looked around for any sort of bandage. Toilet paper? Nah, it will stick to the cut and it might infect it. A towel? Nay. It's too big and bulky. Sky looked for any rags or a dirty t-shirt. She spun around and walked out the door. "Julie, I need something to stop the blood flow..." her voice got slower and trailed off as she opened the door and saw the man who had attacked her standing there. She slammed the door shut and put her back to it. "Oh gosh..." she cried and crawled to the far side of the bathroom and curled up into a ball shaking. She was terrified of the man and what he might do to her. A fat, hot tear rolled down her cheek and she started to tremble.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 6/14/2011, 11:17 am

"I was ebing foolish and I came becasue the guilt was killing me.You're the first person to really help me and i figure i'd return the favor..."I see her in the doorwayshit! she slammed the door and i could hear her sobbing.i sigh and get a handkerchief and slid eit under the door to give to her."your welcome...I wont hurt you.I'm sorry i cut you.You startled me and i reacted the way i know how.I grew up in a bad crowd and its taken its toll.So, please dont fear me."

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 6/14/2011, 11:39 am

I sit in Dante's office, but now it was mine and the people. Rose came into the room and spoke to me," Well seeing you as the man in charge, what is your plan for the town?" I looked at her then walking to the window looking outside. Seeing everything that is needed to be done, the repairs for the cracks of the fountain that we call home. I didn't looked away but responded back to her," I want to help the people no matter what. They need someone who is strong and mighty to overcome these trials of agony. So I'm going to listen to their grievances and try to fix them. Is that understood?" From the corner of my eye, I saw her nod and walked out. I sit in a chair,resting my feet on the desk. This place needed an change and I would bring to them no matter what.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 6/14/2011, 4:30 pm

I looked at the bathroom sadly as I heard sky crying. Walking up to the door I put a hand on his shoulder. "Let me try to calm her down." I stated picking the lock like I'd done so many times before, then looking at Will reasuringly as I closed the door behind me. "Will, you're still hurt go rest." Turning back to Sky I knelt down helping her clean herself up. "You know not six hours ago I was a kid sleeping on a park bench. Glad I came home when I did or I'd never have met either of ya. Will isn't as bad as you think and he's two years older and stronger than me so I'm keeping him around here. You don't need to be afraid of him. Ya just scared him is all." I smiled and unloaded alot of papertowels on her bruise taping it with clear packing tape. I could be resourceful when I had to be. Dragging Sky out of the bathroom would be a challenge though so I chose to let her come out on her own time. "Whenever you're ready Sky we'll be in the living room area". I said as I walked out to sit by Will.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 6/14/2011, 7:56 pm

I walk to the living room area and lie on the couch and mae sits next to me.I slowly drift off to sleep.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 6/15/2011, 3:43 pm

She was trembling so much she couldn't hold a glass of water. But she calmed down as Julie came in a comforted her. She enjoyed her scent and stood up and cautiously opened the door. Holding her open razor ready to strike if needed but she relaxed seeing the man sitting on the couch. She lurked into the living room and onto the floor.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 7/7/2011, 10:40 pm

while sleeping,i have a reoccuring dream of me being taken from ym family to the school.it switched between memories of pain and suffering.I toss and turn in my sleep and bolt out in a cold sweat.I breathe heavily in and out as i look around the room."sorry...bad dream." I get up and walk intot he kitchen and get me a drink of water.hoping they ntoice me tear up.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2