When Authors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experimental Beings

+3
captainmason
Maretothebear
Rion
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Experimental Beings - Page 3 Empty Re: Experimental Beings

Post  Apollo 7/18/2011, 8:24 pm

Kotou nodded ," Sure I'll go do it for ya." And so he headed towards the doctor's study with the tank. He was always scared of the man for some reason but he never knew why. He knocked on the Doctor's study. "Sir, its Kotou...Riku told me to come here to deliver this tank." Kotou sat the tank down and walked out of the room . He went back to Riku and saw him. "Dr.Riku I dropped off the tank just like you asked."
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 7/18/2011, 9:30 pm

"Thank you. Im sure the Doctor appriciated it. Come with me id like to show you something." Riku walked back to the room with the dead vampire to clean up. He pulled up the security camera and saw that it was dead. He touched Kotou's shoulder and then pressed the face in on his watch. The two teleported into the room and began Riku asked Kotou to clean the room up while he went and checked on Rebecca.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 7/18/2011, 10:43 pm

Joy slumped against the wall and slid down it landing gently on her bottom. She leaned he head on the wall and waited till someone noticed that she was in there. She began to hum her favorite song, Handlebars, quietly wishing she had brought her bag with her. Joy thought of something but remembered that the doctors or whoever worked here probably already noticed her. She looked at the ceiling and pulled a purple and a black crayon out of her pocket and started drawing a sunset on one wall. After she finished that she drew a road getting smaller and smaller in the distance with a purple background and on the next wall she drew grafitti and on the fourth wall she drew her favorite saying, Never Forget. Never Forgive.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Experimental Beings - Page 3 Empty The Master Control Room

Post  Damon 7/19/2011, 12:34 am

dr. yugoshina sat in his room bored and decided to hook up the gas. he pressed a button and the gas went through the whole facility in the ac vents, but the gas was only designed to affect shapeshifting subjects. the doctor laughed evilly over his work.
Damon
Damon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 7/19/2011, 3:46 pm

Her sensitive ears picked up the sound of gasses or air being thrust through the AC vents. "COVER YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH NOW!!" Joy screeched at the panther. She pinched the collar of her shirt around her nose and mouth to try to keep out the gas that was filling this room but it was going through the clothing. Joy felt extremely dizzy and was nodding off but she held her breath for as long as she could. She was used to holding her breath for long periods of time so she had trained herself to hold her breath for at least two to three minutes, she ran out of breath and took a small but long gasp for breath as her eyelids slowly fell over her eyes. She soon passed out and slid down the rest of the wall out cold.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero 7/22/2011, 1:47 am

Aero, finding a few seconds to yell at the girl for pushing her back inside this cursed room instead of outside before the gas took over the breathable air, did so. "What the fuck is wrong with you!" She screamed, "I was trying to get out, but now we are trapped to die in here!" In fury she shifted and lashed her paw at the wall, causing a deep wound in it and not afflicting any pain to her. Then she got another idea. Yet again she climbed up the wall, but this time to the vent. She held her breath all the while and pressed her fur tightly to the vent. This would cause the gas to backfire and enter another cell because it was blocked up by her.
Aero
Aero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum