When Authors Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillcrest School

+3
captainmason
Angel
Maretothebear
7 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hillcrest School - Page 6 Empty Re: Hillcrest School

Post  Rion 8/15/2011, 1:52 am

Vent wasnt one to let his..girls get to far away, he waited a minute before getting up and following her, then took off running once he heard a scream. It was her, and he knew it. He crashed through the door, and saw the vampire there in a shadowy form. he clenched his jaw and pulled out his sword. "Get out before i chop you into pieces and burn them." Vent moved in closer, his eye changing red, with the black circling it again, as he kept steeping closer. he felt the pain coming, the sink in the bathroom began to rumble and Vent stood as long as he could, a pipe burst, and exploded, vent let out a scream, but still stood standing in front of alex, the water from the pipe hit Mason and sent him out the window, he walked slowly to the window, looked out still holding his sword and breathing heavy and turned to face alex. He gave a quick smile before leaning against the wall and slowly falling to his but, pulling his knees up and held his knees up, sword laying on the ground next to him as he tried to catch his breath. "Alex, i ever see him near you again, ill kill him. Thats a promise. I give people warnings, then i kill. Simple as that."
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/15/2011, 1:55 am

Richard saw her blush, he liked it when she did that, it made him grin as his eyes stayed staring into her's. And then he was being pulled, following her as she held his hand, his fingers entwining back with hers as Kiara lead him outside, the moon was full and he liekd it, slowly following her into the garden and looking around before his eyes set on her once again, the garden seemed to shine with her in it, like she belonged here and the her eyes gleamed from the moonlight. "Its very nice, I'm glad you showed me this." He said but mostly focused on her .
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/15/2011, 1:59 am

Alex stood there bewildered and was barely able to comprehend the moments between Mason entering the room and his being beaten out the window. There sat Vent, the person who hadn't even thought twice but to react. She went between her emotions, confused, until she settled on the easiest words. "Thank you, Vent." she stared at him catching her breathing before turning to Azazel who looked half asleep still in this moment. "Mason was in my room when I got here, I was startled to say the least. Thank you for coming here too." she slumped down the wall and sat staring straight ahead toying with the idea of going home never to return. She was glad that Kiara hadn't been the one to show up and see him first or who knows what he wanted from her.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

https://whenauthorscollide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/15/2011, 2:00 am

Kiara smiled, keeping her hand in Richards. Steeping a bit closer to Richard, she smiled staring up at his eyes. Liking the way the moon behind him made shadows on his face. " Its a very calming place. And its better than being trapped inside a room. And since most of the classes are inside, its nice to have a break and to be able to come here. " She said keeping her smile on her lips, feeling her own fingers lace between Richards. " Your Aura doesn't bother me. Most of the time, I suppress it, so unless your angry, its like its not even there for me. " She said nodding gently.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 8/15/2011, 2:00 am

He flew out the window quickly regaining his thoughts.He then took the pipe,midair,and lunged in blocking any sword strike with it ad continued to tackle him.wrestling the sword to the ground.he bared his fangs."You BASTARD.you will pay for your mistake."He went to bite.

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 8/15/2011, 2:05 am

As he bit into Vent, vent laughed, he set his body to flames this time, he was burning, but he controlled the flames. he was tolerant to them. he sent flames into the vampires throat burning it, he turned mason around put his foot to his back and kicked him out, Physically. "Stay...away...from...Alex..." he breathed heavily from the pain from using the elements. He walked over to alex, sat next to her, leaned his head against the wall and shut his eyes breathing heavy.

Last edited by Joey on 8/15/2011, 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/15/2011, 2:07 am

Keeping his hand in Kiara's he breathed out slowly from the relief of knowing his aura didn't bother her and that she could supress it back. Richard saw the witch moving closer and hed did the same, his hand still holding her's tightly. "It is calming out here, I am feeling much better. Thank you Kiara." He said, the words felt weird to him, like a foreign language, never said thank you to anyone before and he grinned at her, reaching over with his other hand and sliding his fingers between her other hand.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmason 8/15/2011, 2:11 am

fire.shit this was bad.he fell to the ground and hit the cement with a large thud followed by cracking noises.he got out a mirror and saw that,tha nkfully the burns were already healing.He considered it a night.he went back to hsi room,got out a blood bag and drank furious.an elementalist,a demon,a fairy,and probably following a witch were now against him.He took out his cell phone and called his parents."Mum?put dad on.....Dad we have a problem...."

captainmason

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/15/2011, 2:12 am

Kiara smiled, keeping her eyes locked on Richard's, lacing her fingers into Richards free hand. She felt relaxed. From the garden and the fact that his aura was nothing more than a dull hum at this point. He was so much calmer. It was like all of his anger that had made that aura, had disappeared. Stepping a bit closer, looking up into Richard's eyes she smiled and chuckled softly. " Your eyes remind me of the night sky. I know they probably scare some people. But.. They're unique. " She said with a smile. Keeping her eyes locked on his.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollo 8/15/2011, 2:17 am

Azazel watched on and looked over to Alex who was bewildered herself. Azazel looked at Vent who seem like a father protecting his child. He scratched the back of his head, confused on what to say. He watched Mason fall and thought he was dead. But he wasn't. He was a tough blood sucker. He chanted a spell and repaired the window.He looked at Alex, yawning. " Well I see you both tomorrow.Night guys." He walked out of the room and went to his, Lying on the bed and slowly drifted to sleep. He suddenly was having a nightmare which wasn't truly a nightmare but battle inside of him. Tossing and turning Azazel was, fighting whatever is attacking him.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/15/2011, 2:18 am

He kept staring into her aqua blue eyes and watching her move even closer, and liked when she told him his eyes were unique, she wasn't afraid of them and he liked knowing that, it relived him greatly, she was the only one he didn't want to fear him in anyway. "Thank you, that means alot to me." He replied, and then, something took over and he let go of her hands, sliding them around her waist slowly, pulling Kiara against him and still looking into her eyes before kissing her, to late to go back now.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/15/2011, 2:23 am

Kiara smiled hearing his words. She was glad he was so comfortable around her. That's when she felt his hands wrap around her waist, blushing darkly, her eyes widened, feeling his lips press against hers. Giving in, Kiara slowly shut her eyes, wrapping her arms slowly around his shoulders. Feeling her blush heat her cheeks, his lips were warm against hers. In the moment, everything seemed to pause, like the world around her just disappeared. She soon realized what the tea leaves had meant.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/15/2011, 2:25 am

Alex looked around the room at the few broken items around. "Dammit!" she yelled out loud as she stood up trying to reject the fear in her. Starting to clean she had almost had half the room done when she found herself stopping to look back at Vent conflicted about what to say. "You..I don't know why you're so keen on saving my life, that was the stupidest, most un wise, un planned rescue I've ever seen..but if it weren't for you I'd still be here trying to figure out how to get rid of him, or worse." She sat down in front of him with a clean towel to stop and blood or anything from showing itself. " I'm sorry, healing isn't my specialty at the moment." She half smiled, her eyes still dancing around as she shook and twitched slightly thinking about what was happening. At this point she almost missed her mother and somehow that made her kiss his forehead in gratitude of his heroic assistance.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/15/2011, 2:28 am

Richard held her close and tightly, keeping his lips locked against her's and sucking the breath from her, closing his eyes in the embrace and he felt the heat coming from her cheeks, knowing she was blushing. Richard was glad Kiara returned his kiss and didn't pull away, he let all his worries disappear, even the ones about the vampire who he hated, just enjoying the company of Kiara and the embrace and moment they were sahring together-
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/15/2011, 2:31 am

Kiara pulled her lips away slowly, opening her eyes gently to look up at his eyes. Her blushed remained as she smiled, staying close to him, she rested her head gently against his chest. " That was a wonderful surprise.. " She said softly, shutting her eyes, relaxing in his arms. Hoping he wouldn't pull away from her. She than intertwined her fingers behind his head, letting her arms rest on his shoulders.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion 8/15/2011, 2:34 am

Vent was in pain, he didnt show it, but he though he was drowning, and burning to death all the same time. he grabbed Alex's hand when she was cleaning him up and asked her to help him up. When she did, he pulled her in, and hugged her whispering in her ear " i saved you because nobody this beautiful should be harmed by anything that ugly." he began chuckling as he sat on the edge of her bed. He looked up at her once last time, then walked towards the door. He smiled at her, tilted his head leaning it on the door frame, and said," im sorry i trashed the place...and im sorry i cant help..i..just i feel like im dying when i use my powers." his face hardened and he looked towards the ground, "but, i guess ill seeya around. g'night Alex. you know if you need anything...im right down the hall." He threw her his spare key and walked out of the door finally catching his breath. He got to his door, leaned his head against it as he opened it, and when he did he stumbled into the room, took off his over shirt and pants and fell into his bed dead tired. He closed his eyes, got up dug through his bags and found a small bag of garlic and sprinkled it around the room. "Atleast its what the myths say." he shrugged and layed back down in the bed slowly dowsing off into a deep sleep, dreaming of Her.
Rion
Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/15/2011, 1:03 pm

Alex stood staring at the door that now sat shut tightly from Vent leaving. She was so confused and scared between Azazel leaving when she needed someone most, Mason being in her room, and Vent downright killing him while using the moment to practically say he loved her without even knowing her. She picked up the spare key Vent left her and put it in the nightstand draw next to her bed then finished cleaning up what she could of the room. Luckily only a few little things were broken. Alex then was too wrapped up to sleep so she took out her flute resting on the window bench to play a song meant to calm and soothe her and lost herself in the visions nature provided in unison. With so many creatures here originally living out doors this school never locked the dorms at night so anyone could go outside and be comfortable whenever they needed the time. Now Alex needed the moment to be comfortable. Without missing a note on the flute she opened the window wide and opened her wings flying a short distance to a tree near the dorm that she sat in continuing to play even louder.
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigs 8/15/2011, 1:15 pm

After being ignored for most of the dinner, Quinn stood up and walked casually to the stairwell. She stretched her wings and jumped up immediately soaring up to the floor. She landed and opened the door to the hallway. Looking around, Quinn walked inside and for some reason walked to Alex's room. She had a feeling he was in there. She could sense fear, pain, and rage that was lingering in Alex's room. Quinn stood there and stared at the door for thirty seconds before raising her fist to knock on the door. She knocked three times and stepped back for an answer. As she waited she opened her satchel and took out a blood snack pack, she bit the corner of it very gently tearing an extremely small hole into it. She didn't like eating it all at once so she held it to her chest with both her hands sucking on the little hole. Quinn jumped at the sound of the flute since the hallway was so quiet, she pressed her ear against the door and listened. She was disappointed when she heard the window open but felt the music calm her even more than she already was. Quinn insisted that she needed to talk to Vent so instead of running to her room, prying open the window, and leaning out listening to the music, she stayed where she was and knocked three more times again.
Pigs
Pigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/16/2011, 12:02 am

Keeping her held close, Richard gently Stroked Kiara's red hair, his other arm hugging around her waist and holding her against him. He grinned at her, liking her show of affection as her fingers intertwined in his hair as her arms rested on his shoulders. "I'm glad you enjoyed that. Shall I walk you back to your dorm?" He asked, looking down at her as he continued to stroke her hair.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/16/2011, 12:28 am

Kiara nodded, her red blush remaining on her cheeks. Moving her hands from his shoulders to his hand, she intertwined her fingers between his. Starting to walk back toward her dorm room. Her smile never once leaving her lips as she moved beside him. " Well, it was out of the blue, but it was nice. " She said softly, watching him. When they reached her door, she stopped in front of it and turned to face him. " So, I'll see you soon, or in class? " She said with a smile, not wanting to let go of his hand.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/16/2011, 1:12 am

Riched wrapped his fingers through her's, watching her blush and giving her a grin, the only grin he gave her cause he never would smile or grin for anyone. He kept walking her back to her dorm, a little sad when they reached her door but he stood there, holding her hand as he answered. "Heheh yes, you'll see me tomorrow." He promised her, giving her a reassuring smile before leaning in and kissing her softly on her warm, red cheek and leaning back up.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/16/2011, 1:18 am

Kiara smiled, turning to her door, and opening it slowly, stepping into her room, she turned back around to Richard. " Good night. " She said gently with a smile before shutting her door. Once the door was shut, Kiara's smiled glistened as her steps seemed to be even more lifted than usual. Spinning into the room, she stopped suddenly, hearing the sound of a flute outside. Going to the window, she could see Alex playing her flute out on the tree. With a smile, Kiara sat in the window and hummed along with her melody. Shutting her eyes she listened to the tune before singing softly along with Alex's flute. Matching each note as the tune went on.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Etherlam 8/16/2011, 1:20 am

"Goodnight." Richard replied back to her, waiting until the door was shut to turn to his side and walk back to his room, opening the door and kicking it closed. Richard was exhausted and he pulled off his hsirt, tossing it over his bed before laying down across it, crossing his legs at hte ankles.
Etherlam
Etherlam
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Maretothebear 8/16/2011, 1:24 am

Alex sat playing there for a long while, getting calm from the events that had just taken place. It always made her think of home in the nicest way. Soon she played softer hearing someone singing along oddly enough. She leaned out of the tree to see Kiara at their window. Smiling, she floated gracefully back up and thru the window standing in their room. "You missed quite a show here tonight.." she began before taking a good look at her. "although you look like something big happened to you as well. Had a little fun with that quiet demon, Richard?" she laughed. "Mason was in here hoping to get a piece of you I think. I caught him and Vent weirdly came to my aid."
Maretothebear
Maretothebear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 8/16/2011, 1:28 am

" I suppose you would say that. Richard is different, but he's got a good side to him. Its just hard for people to look past that aura of his. " She said softly with a chuckle. Going into her draw, he pulled out a white flowing night gown and stepped into the bathroom, changing she came out and lied onto her bed. " That vamp is a creepy anyway. Who waits in someone room to attack them? Its rude! And I thought vampires couldn't come in without being invited. " She said with a shrug. " I think Vent likes you, but hes really protective. Probably over protective. Azazel seems like a sweet guy though. I hope I have my spell class with him. It'll be nice to have a partner in magic " She said with a smile. Resting her head down onto her pillow she stared up at the ceiling. " I feel bad for Azazel though, he just cant seem to get past Richards Aura. Or maybe something else happened that made him so scared of him. " She said looking over at Alex.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum